Changing the words "Sales Receipt" to "Invoice"

I cannot find how to change the word at the top right of our Sales document
to read "Invoice" rather than "Sales Receipt".  We bill out as a receivable
for most of our goods and there seems to be some confusion with our
customers.  Thanks in advance for your help.
--
Ron Moore
0

Changing Sales Order to Invoice

There is a receipt variable called "Transaction.ReceiptTransactionName" (in
<SUB name="PrintTransactionType"> of receipt.xml)which returns the "default"
name for the transaction based on it's type. You can replace this with your
own receipt title logic that checks the type of transaction and generates a
corresponding receipt title.

For example:
<IF>
<CONDITION> Transaction.ReceiptTransactionType = transactiontypeSales
</CONDITION>
<THEN> "Invoice" </THEN>
<ELSE> "do something else" </ELSE>
</IF>

"Ronnie" <Ronnie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I cannot find how to change the word at the top right of our Sales document
> to read "Invoice" rather than "Sales Receipt".  We bill out as a
> receivable
> for most of our goods and there seems to be some confusion with our
> customers.  Thanks in advance for your help.
> --
> Ron Moore

0
afshin (783)

Changing the words "Sales Receipt" to "Invoice"
I cannot find how to change the word at the top right of our Sales document to read "Invoice" rather than "Sales Receipt". We bill out as a receivable for most of our goods and there seems to be some confusion with our customers. Thanks in advance for your help. -- Ron Moore Changing Sales Order to Invoice There is a receipt variable called "Transaction.ReceiptTransactionName" (in <SUB name="PrintTransactionType"> of receipt.xml)which returns the "default" name for the transaction based on it's type. You can replace this w...

Change "Sales Receipt" to Invoice
We simply want our receipt to say invoice for account sales and Receipt for cash sales. How can I do that? I copy the following threat from a user called Rob some time ago and save it on my desktop for future reference. I hope this is what you are asking for. "Are you asking if you can have the word Invoice appear at the top of the page instead of Work Order? If so, then yes you can. You'll have to modify your receipt as below: Make a copy of your receipt and name it 40columnWorkOrderasInvoice.xnl or FullPageWorkOrderasInvoice.xml Full Page - modify the Header 40 Column - modif...

How to change Sales Receipt for Invoice
Can someone please help me or emailed me the file on how to change Sales Receipt and Transaction for Invoice and Invoice #, You can either edit the xml file and change the words sales receipt into the words invoice or you can download the xml from the customer source downloads page "Rene" wrote: > Can someone please help me or emailed me the file on how to change Sales > Receipt and Transaction for Invoice and Invoice #, Why would you want to do this? Receipt (of a customer payment) and Invoice are two different documents and they have different implications to G/L ...