Changing text in X and Z reports

Hi,

I want to change a text in X and Z reports. The original text is "Paid
on Account." I want it to say "On Account."

How can I do the change?

I already found the XML report template but don't know where to go from
there.

Thank you in advance.

Win

0
winong (1)
11/9/2006 8:20:03 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

open file in Frontpage or text editor. Do "find" and type in "paid on
account" to get you to the section quickly.  or, just roll down until
you find this section

===========================
    Section: Grand Total Out
===========================
-->

	<!--BOOKMARK-->

	<ROW> "Paid Out|" Report.PaidOut </ROW>
	<ROW> "Dropped|" Report.Dropped </ROW>
	<ROW> "Layaway Closed|" Report.LayawayClosed </ROW>
	<ROW> "Paid on Account|" Report.PaidOnAccount </ROW>
	<ROW> "Deposit Redeemed|" Report.CustomerDepositRedeemed </ROW>
	<ROW> "Closing Total|" Report.ClosingTotal </ROW>
	<IF>
	<CONDITION> (Report.TenderRoundingError &lt;&gt; 0) </CONDITION>

	<THEN>
	<ROW> "Round off Error|" Report.TenderRoundingError </ROW>

	</THEN>
	</IF>
	<ROW> "Total|" Report.TotalOut </ROW>
	<ROW> "" </ROW>
<!--

Change "Paid on Account" to whatever text you want....

Win wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to change a text in X and Z reports. The original text is "Paid
> on Account." I want it to say "On Account."
>
> How can I do the change?
>
> I already found the XML report template but don't know where to go from
> there.
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Win

0
mickie3724 (132)

CEdit or CRichEditCtrl text highlighting
I want a control to handle basic Notepad functionality (input characters, cut, copy, paste) but also want to highlight a line of text much like stepping through code in Visual C++ editor. Changing the color and it's background if possible. I have experimented both with RichEdit and Edit controls but it seems like each one has it's pit falls. On that note I have a couple questions to ask: 1. When adding a Edit control, I automatically have popup functionality (right click, then a popup menu with clipboard options, Cut, Copy, Paste) but with a RichEdit I don't. Is there s...

CRM 3.0 Error "HTTP 403 (forbidden)" to open Report
Hi, please help me!!! i am a system administrator but i've this problem: if i open some crm's report (for exemple Account Distribution) i'll have this error page: You are not authorized to view this page You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the www.crmcg.it home p...

WBS in Data Analysis or Reports
Is there a way to get the WBS codes into a Data Analysis report? If not, what table/view is the 'WBS' ifield n the Database? This is so that I can create a SQL query to combine the WBS column into a report. Hi Bubba, Please look for TaskOutlineLevel and TaskOutlineNumber fields in MSP_EpmTask_UserView table. Thanks Chak pVector Technologies http://www.pvectortech.com http://www.epmcentral.com On Feb 2, 10:35=A0am, Bubba <Bu...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a way to get the WBS codes into a Data Analysis report? > > If not, what tabl...

X.400 stack problem
Hello i need help with this, i cant create a tcp x400 stack in the x400 protocol, the procedure that i followed is the next, but the problem is that the option "new" dont appers. if someone know abotu this.. thanks. PROCEDURE To create a TCP/IP X.400 stack: Start System Manager: On the Start menu, point to Programs, point to Microsoft Exchange, and then click System Manager. Navigate to X.400. : System Manager Administrative Groups Administrative Group Servers Server Protocols X.400 Right-click X.400, click New, and then click TCP/IP X.400 Service Transport Stack. ...

Priv.edb file size does not change
I have an Exchange 5.5 SP4 server. I check the size of the Priv.edb file to see how close I am coming to the 16GB limit periodically. All year I've been sitting at 10.1GB. I would have thought that value would have increased or decreased in 6 months. Is the size of Priv.edb a reliable way to determine how close I am getting to the 16GB limit? Thanks, John On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:27:11 -0400, "AnytimeAnywhere" <gm79ta@yahoo.com> wrote: >I have an Exchange 5.5 SP4 server. I check the size of the Priv.edb file to >see how close I am coming to the 16GB limit per...

What is the property and syntax to format a cell as text
With ActiveCell .Offset(, 3).NumberFormat = "Text" this fails - runtime error 1004, unable to set NumberFormat .Offset(, 3).NumberFormat = "General" works OK What is the property/syntax to format a cell as text? Eggle, try, .Offset(, 3).NumberFormat = "@" -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "Eggle" <Eggle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:761F249B-...

Charts have X axis at the top?
I just tried to create a couple of charts and every one places the X Axis at the top when showing expenses. That is the numbers display in the lower right quadrant. The worksheet displays expenses as a negative value and this is what I want... numbers in parens. Is there a way to show my expenses in the upper right quadrant without affecting the display of these figures? Thanks, Richard Richard, Negative values go downward from the X axis. If there are no positive numbers, then the X axis will be at the top. If you want the Y axis to get more negative as it goes upward, you can do th...

combining data into subtotal report
I need to manually enter data under various categories. (i.e. column A will be Job # and the other columns will contain the counts of various supplies), creating a very large running total of jobs and total supplies. It is important to realize that I may enter the same job # with new data more than one time. Now, I understand how to create subtotals of columns, but I was wondering if, once I have sorted data by job #, there is a way to create a fast and easy report that indicates ONLY the column headings and each job's subtotal. I do not want to see the 25 different entries that it ...

How do I change the "and" to "or" with multiple Rules (and Alerts)?
In Outlook you can configure rules in the "Rules and Alerts" Wizard by checking various options such as "from people or distribution list", "with specified words in the subject", etc. etc. When you check 2 or more of these , they are listed with "and" between each rule, but I need them to be listed with "or", how can I change that? -- bschimmel you can't change it. Outlook only does AND between rules. You'll need to make separate rules. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.n...

How can I change my OL 2003 PST from Compressible Encryption to High Encryption ?
According to the MS KB, once you create a PST with either Compressable or High Encryption, it cannot be changed. Well, since Compressable is the default, that is what mine is, and I fear that the various PST cracking programs around could break it, so I would like to switch to High. Is there an easy way to do this or am I going to to be forced to create a new PST, select High amd import the existing one ? Thanks, Scott ...

Text inserting in Shapes
Is there are shapes in visio that text can be inserted in the top and bottom of the shape (in two locations). I see shapes that appear to have space for two sections but I can not insert text into both locations - it only allows text in one slot or the other but not both. Is there a specific shape or a trick to changing the characteristics of a shape to allow for a shape to enter text in two locations? Any Visio shape can have a single text block A shape can be a group of other shapes A text block can be edited to be a different size and rotation to the bounding rectangle of the shape i...

Budget vs Spending Report
Hello, I am using Money 2005 (Int. trial version). I would like to know how to exclude the transfers from the report. All the movement between the Bank Account and the Credit Card are included and this is not correct. In the report I want to see only the costs by date paid by credit card. Many thanks Luigi On 2005-05-18, Luigi <Luigi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I would like to know how to exclude the transfers from the report. > All the movement between the Bank Account and the Credit Card are included > and this is not correct. > In the report I want to see only ...

Report Manager
In Report Manager, the option to upload a file(report) is not appearing. In the Home page of Report Manager, there is just one image called Home. When i click on it, nothing happens. CRM Server, SQL server, .NET are running on the same machine with Windows Server 2003. Sounds like you need to reinstall SQL Reporting Services -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "madhavi k" wrote: > In Report Manager, the option to upload a file(report) is not appearing. In > the Home page of Report Manager, there is just one image called Home. When i > click on it, not...

access to reporting services
Hi, Please can someone advise how i can give a normal domain user access to reporting services (sql 2005), he needs to be able to have full access to view, test and change report settings, he is not a domain admin or anything. He needs to access via sql management tools. Have tried various things but cant figure it out. Thanks See under security tab roles can be assign to the login Browser May view folders, reports and subscribe to reports. Content Manager May manage content in the Report Server. This includes folders, reports and resources. My Reports May...

Changed user's firstname in AD and old + newly-generated addresses not working?
Hello, Need some help please. I changed a user's firstname from a short one to their full one, e.g., from Chris to Christopher. RUS generated new primary SMTP and X400 addresses and left the old addresses as secondary SMTP and X400 addresses, which is fine. However, since then any messages sent to either his new or his old SMTP addresses are being accepted by the Exchange server and silently discarded. He can only receive mail from other Exchange users (we only have one server) or mail sent to another SMTP alias address which he had. I tried putting back the old address. It reversed t...

Reports at POS
Is there a way to have reports print at the POS terminal? I would like tobe able to print a couple of reports showing qty's sold for specific items at the POS/Cash Register I think you can do it with the POS manager. "SD" <SD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29A82580-15C9-49E0-96CD-2B0EB47DE667@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to have reports print at the POS terminal? I would like > tobe > able to print a couple of reports showing qty's sold for specific items at > the POS/Cash Register > I know it can be done with the POS Ma...

Closed Batch
Recently we encountered a problem where we have several closed batches on the same day, on the same register and we do not have a z-report for either batch. No one instituted these closures as, I believe, is witnessed by there being no z-report. Batches on this register have closed since then as usual. Has anyone ever experienced this and resolved the issue. KN Are you sure they're not Blind Closed? Go in to Manager and then Journal and Update Batch Info. If you want to figure out who was logged in when a batch got blind closed, you could check the Cashier Log report. If the...

Text Boxes #3
Could anyone please tell me how to send a text box behind text in cells? I have no trouble in MS Word but cannot get the same thing to work in Excel. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance Regards prairienewf There is no equivalent to the option you get on Word of 'send behind text' or 'bring in front of text'. The order option refers to objects. The best you can do is set the box as transparent. Richard >-----Original Message----- >Could anyone please tell me how to send a text box behind text in cells? I have no trouble in MS Word but cannot g...

Convert Text Entry to Date Format
Hello We were sent a large spreadsheet with hundreds of dates entered as text in this format: 04151985. Each entry has the green triangle in the upper left corner of the cells designating the data as text. We need to change the format to 04/15/1985. I have tried DateValue with no luck. I get a "#value" error I have also tried converting the text to a number first and then formating as a date using "format/cells" but I only get a string of pound signs ####. Please help. Thanks Art Sorry, I just read some of the archived postings and figured out the solution. ...

Non Delivery Reports- where do I change the FROM address.
Currently, all our NDRs have a FROM address which is the previous sys admin's name. But where do I change this so that NDR's FROM address is my name? So if I send an email to Jeff, who is not in the Active Directory, I get a NDR from JoeBlow who used to work here years ago.. Exchange 2003 -- | +-- JDMils | Does joeblow's account still exist? If so check his SMTP addresses and see if he has the postmaster address listed as a secondary address. If so remove it and add it to your account. James Chong MCSE + Messaging, MCTP msexchangetips.blogspot.com JDMils wrote: > C...

How to change the title of CMDIFrameWnd when child is maximized ?
Hi, Usually the title bar will show " AppTitle - [DocTitle] " , but I want to change it to "[DocTitle] - AppTitle". I know the FWS_ADDTOTITLE and FWS_PREFIXTITLE settings. It only works when the MDI child is not maximized. But with MDI child is maximized, the title will restore to " AppTitle - [DocTitle] " format. I also googled for the answer but do not find one. I hope someone here knows how to solve it. Thanks in advance Jeff This function is virtual: virtual void OnUpdateFrameTitle(BOOL bAddToTitle); Override it in your main frame window class. Loo...

Changing Averages
If I want to average the numbers in these two columns that's easy. But what if every day I add a new number to the bottom of each column, and I only want to average the latest ten numbers? In other words, the oldest number (on top) drops off of the average. How would I do that? 85 86 86 85 105 92 90 100 90 86 106 83 97 85 87 101 92 89 90 93 94 97 =AVERAGE(OFFSET(a11,-10,0,10)) change a11 to the last range of data "JimS" <jimx22@msn.com> wrote in message news:u0mj659u8i36ellr3bcj9l9eh6gsa74f66@4ax.com... > If I want to average the numbers in ...

protecting certain parts of worksheets from being changed by mistake
I have tried to lock them but this did not work. I need to protect the formulas and some text fields, in different part of the sheets and allow them to enter in cells they are allowed to use. how do I do this, I have looked in the help pages but can not seem to find a way, it must be there, but I do not know what I am looking for to do a search. thank you By default all cells are locked when the sheet is protected. Hit CRTL + A(twice if xl2003) then Format>Cells>Protection. Uncheck "locked" and OK. Select the cells you wish to lock and Format>Cells>Protecti...

How do I stop last number from changing to a 0 in excel
I have a worksheet that has one column that has account numbers. If I enter 16 or more digits the last numbers change to a 0. I have set, cell format to numbers with no decimals. Try setting cell format to text before entering or use an apostrophe then enter the number HTH Regards, Howard "dan12" <dan12@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:426335E4-F08B-4C23-B6E2-EB45F36101F5@microsoft.com... >I have a worksheet that has one column that has account numbers. If I enter > 16 or more digits the last numbers change to a 0. I have set, cell format > to &...

Excel 2003
Hi All, I have used the Text Import Wizard in all versions of Excel from 9 onwards without any problem. Since upgrading to Excel 2003, that is where the fun starts. For som reason when opening a .txt or .rpt file, the preview seems to ad little squares at the end of each line. When scrolling down th preview, then back up, the data then jumbles itself up. I presum these squares are printing characters of some sort but how can I ge rid of them? It is causing all sorts of issues with pre-set macro that I have set-up from previous versions of Excel. Regards, PAUL -- LEXCER ---------------...