Changing text in X and Z reports

Hi,

I want to change a text in X and Z reports. The original text is "Paid
on Account." I want it to say "On Account."

How can I do the change?

I already found the XML report template but don't know where to go from
there.

Thank you in advance.

Win

0
winong (1)
11/9/2006 8:20:03 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

open file in Frontpage or text editor. Do "find" and type in "paid on
account" to get you to the section quickly.  or, just roll down until
you find this section

===========================
    Section: Grand Total Out
===========================
-->

	<!--BOOKMARK-->

	<ROW> "Paid Out|" Report.PaidOut </ROW>
	<ROW> "Dropped|" Report.Dropped </ROW>
	<ROW> "Layaway Closed|" Report.LayawayClosed </ROW>
	<ROW> "Paid on Account|" Report.PaidOnAccount </ROW>
	<ROW> "Deposit Redeemed|" Report.CustomerDepositRedeemed </ROW>
	<ROW> "Closing Total|" Report.ClosingTotal </ROW>
	<IF>
	<CONDITION> (Report.TenderRoundingError &lt;&gt; 0) </CONDITION>

	<THEN>
	<ROW> "Round off Error|" Report.TenderRoundingError </ROW>

	</THEN>
	</IF>
	<ROW> "Total|" Report.TotalOut </ROW>
	<ROW> "" </ROW>
<!--

Change "Paid on Account" to whatever text you want....

Win wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to change a text in X and Z reports. The original text is "Paid
> on Account." I want it to say "On Account."
>
> How can I do the change?
>
> I already found the XML report template but don't know where to go from
> there.
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Win

0