Changing Costs in Detailed Sales Report

I just opened a new location and I have specified my costs in HQ Mgr under
Supplier Tab in Item properties. And I also checked the Supplier tab in Item
properties in the Store Ops Mgr, my cost is there.

But when I ran a Detailed Sales report for yesterday, some of my items'
costs are missing and listed as $0.00. So I open HQ Mgr and issued Worksheet
302 for the new location. I did a couple of test transactions today and ran a
Detailed Sales report for today, and it shows the costs of the the test
trasactions.

But detailed sales report for yesterday still shows $0.00 costs. How do I
change the costs for yesterday's detailed sales report?

0
daniel.sie (32)
8/29/2006 12:04:02 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_000_053E_01C6CAFC.6AA4EA80

Daniel,

You will not be able to change the costs of previous transactions =
normally.

Your reseller may be able to write a SQL script to do it if you _really_ =
need it.

--=20
*

You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader =
see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, =
follow
newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz

**********

  "DanielSie" <daniel.sie@gmail.com> wrote in message =
  I just opened a new location and I have specified my costs in HQ Mgr =
under=20
  Supplier Tab in Item properties. And I also checked the Supplier tab =
in Item=20
  properties in the Store Ops Mgr, my cost is there.=20

  But when I ran a Detailed Sales report for yesterday, some of my =
items'=20
  costs are missing and listed as $0.00. So I open HQ Mgr and issued =
Worksheet=20
  302 for the new location. I did a couple of test transactions today =
and ran a=20
  Detailed Sales report for today, and it shows the costs of the the =
test=20
  trasactions.=20

  But detailed sales report for yesterday still shows $0.00 costs. How =
do I=20
  change the costs for yesterday's detailed sales report?=20

------=_NextPart_000_053E_01C6CAFC.6AA4EA80

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Daniel,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>You will not be able to change the costs of =
previous=20
transactions normally.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Your reseller may be able to write a SQL =
script to do=20
it if you _really_ need it.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR>*<BR>Get Secure! - <A=20
href=3D"http://www.microsoft.com/security">www.microsoft.com/security</A>=
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup =
reader=20
to<BR>see and download the file attachment.&nbsp; If you are not using a =
reader,=20
follow<BR>the link below to setup Outlook Express.&nbsp; Click on "Open =
with=20
newsreader"<BR>under the MS Retail Management System on the right.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A =
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/75bgz">http://tinyurl.com/75bgz</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>**********<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"DanielSie" &lt;<A=20
  href=3D"mailto:daniel.sie@gmail.com">daniel.sie@gmail.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
  message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:4F4781A0-EEBB-454E-A6E3-58BD3B935321@microsoft.com">news:4F4=
781A0-EEBB-454E-A6E3-58BD3B935321@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>I=20
  just opened a new location and I have specified my costs in HQ Mgr =
under=20
  <BR>Supplier Tab in Item properties. And I also checked the Supplier =
tab in=20
  Item <BR>properties in the Store Ops Mgr, my cost is there. =
<BR><BR>But when I=20
  ran a Detailed Sales report for yesterday, some of my items' <BR>costs =
are=20
  missing and listed as $0.00. So I open HQ Mgr and issued Worksheet =
<BR>302 for=20
  the new location. I did a couple of test transactions today and ran a=20
  <BR>Detailed Sales report for today, and it shows the costs of the the =
test=20
  <BR>trasactions. <BR><BR>But detailed sales report for yesterday still =
shows=20
  $0.00 costs. How do I <BR>change the costs for yesterday's detailed =
sales=20
  report? <BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_053E_01C6CAFC.6AA4EA80--

0
spam3944 (2163)
8/29/2006 6:48:09 AM
That's what I've been dreading.

"Jeff" wrote:

> Daniel,
>
> You will not be able to change the costs of previous transactions normally.
>
> Your reseller may be able to write a SQL script to do it if you _really_ need it.
>
> --
> *
>
> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to
> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, follow
> under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>
> **********
>
>   "DanielSie" <daniel.sie@gmail.com> wrote in message news:4F4781A0-EEBB-454E-A6E3-58BD3B935321@microsoft.com...
>   I just opened a new location and I have specified my costs in HQ Mgr under
>   Supplier Tab in Item properties. And I also checked the Supplier tab in Item
>   properties in the Store Ops Mgr, my cost is there.
>
>   But when I ran a Detailed Sales report for yesterday, some of my items'
>   costs are missing and listed as $0.00. So I open HQ Mgr and issued Worksheet
>   302 for the new location. I did a couple of test transactions today and ran a
>   Detailed Sales report for today, and it shows the costs of the the test
>   trasactions.
>
>   But detailed sales report for yesterday still shows $0.00 costs. How do I
>   change the costs for yesterday's detailed sales report?

0
daniel.sie (32)

best use for x,z and zz report
now we are using z report for end of day and zz report for end of month (x report just to get hard copy of inday sales) is thier a better or more usefull way to use this three reports? best reqards Hi Bacha11....you describe what most RMS users (I believe) do with the X, Z and ZZ reports - if you have multiple shifts (example a morning shift and a afternoon shift) on your registers you could use the X and Z reports for shift reporting and the ZZ for end of day (it will include both Z reports from both shifts) - other than that I think you're good to go.... "BACHA11" wrote:...

Change Forecolor based upon if statement
On a form I have two controls named [Con1] and [Con2]. On Exit of a third control [ConComm], I am trying to change the font of Label304 only if [Con1] And [Con2] are Not empty or Not Null. So If both [Con1] and [Con2] have entries, then Me.Label304.Forecolor=50787 Else (if there are no entries) Me.Label304.Forecolor= 6697728 rbb101 wrote: >On a form I have two controls named [Con1] and [Con2]. On Exit of a third >control [ConComm], I am trying to change the font of Label304 only if [Con1] >And [Con2] are Not empty or Not Null. > >So If both [Con1] ...

Generating report in Access
Is there a limit of length of the report? I can't make it longer than 21 inch... :( You have paper longer than 21 inches? Are you trying to fit everything onone "page"?You should be able to use as many pages as you need to fit it all in.-- RegardsJeff BoyceMicrosoft Office/Access MVPhttp://mvp.support.microsoft.com/Microsoft IT Academy Program Mentorhttp://microsoftitacademy.com/Microsoft Registered Partnerhttps://partner.microsoft.com/"Yue Zhao" <yuezhao@bu.edu> wrote in messagenews:eKf7l8YYHHA.944@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...> Is there a limit of length of the re...

Installing Sales For Outlook light client in hotdesk environment.
Hi, The client I work for has a hot desk style of working and would like to distribute Sales For Outlook (light version) to CRM users as they log onto different PCs within the organisation in (a classical hot desk scenario). The problem I've encountered is, that once a user has installed SFO on any PC within an organisation. Whenever they log onto a different PC within the organisation the MSCRM.PST file from the original installation is automatically copied into the C:\Documents and Settings\[userName]\Application Data folder. I believe this is a side effect of the technology used by ...

Giving Access to Mailbox w/o Changing Permission on each folder?
Can I do something in exchange admin so that a user can see all the folders of another user without going through each folder and adding user to permission? Can I change the primary account to the other users once the old employee leaves? They have too many folders to go through each and do this. Thanks Q268754 "How to Assign Users or Groups Full Access to Other User Mailboxes" "B-Dog" wrote: > Can I do something in exchange admin so that a user can see all the folders > of another user without going through each folder and adding user to > permission? Can...

Number Records by group in Report
I would like to number or rank records in a report by grouping. The ranking or numbering would be based on the lowest time. I have a field of [HandleTime] in "nn:ss". The groups would be based off a department. Any Ideas. I have looked out numbering them in a query, but that does not help for the groupings. Thanks - David Add a text box to the Detail section, and give it these properties: Control Source =1 Running Sum Over Group This assumes the Sorting And Grouping box is sorting by the times within the group, and you don't have to show 2 identical times as...

Inventory
Hi, Altough we are using the currency in two decimal places. It does happen that certain inventory items, when purchased have a value that can go up to three decimal places. As the system only shows 2 decimal places for the cost, what happens to the third decimal place value. I hope the system just doesn't discard it away, or does it calculate it in the background??? Any ideas on what happens to this third decimal place. for example unit cost = .39 total quantity = 7.5 Total cost should be = 2.925 but the system shows = 2.93 what happens with this .005 cost. Sajid Saeed [Great P...

Changing the quata msgs
Good 3rd Party Tool Found http://workspaces.gotdotnet.com/quotamsgsvc ...

How do I get the combo box to link with costs field in the table?
I have a database which I am trying to figure out. I have a field in the table which is the names of the cars and there is a price field. How do I link both of them up so that when I create a form and select the different car the different prices can appear. Can someone offer some help with this Please! Samiullah, We can't help until we know how you have your table set up. Is the CarName and the CarPrice in the same table? If they are in different tables, do you have a unique key field in each table that "relates" the CarName in one table with a CarPri...

How can I change default for inserting a picture
I edit a newsletter and I insert lots of pictures. I insert the pictures but I ALWAYS want them to be TIGHT for text wrapping and I want them to have a red border with a weight of 1 1/2. I always do each picture one at a time to change the format. Sometimes I have 90 pictures. Is there a way to tell word to always insert the picture the way I want? -- Thanks Very Much! Art Nittskoff Recent versions of Word let you choose the default wrapping format for pictures. For example, in Word 2007, you'll find the option here: Office button | Word Options, Advanced category: &...

Locate particular months sale with year
I m using =SUMPRODUCT(--(MONTH(b7:b400)=MONTH(D417))) this function to locate particular month's sale from my sale book, but when i change only year it does not work and result shows same. How it can be locate particular months sale with year =SUMPRODUCT(--(MONTH(b7:b400)=MONTH(D417)), --(YEAR(b7:b400)=YEAR(D417))) best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Rao Ratan Singh" <RaoRatanSingh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:33672D01-A070-4A93-AB0F-EED5B0C963E8@microsoft.com... >I m using =SUMPRODUCT(--(MONTH(b...

slow money report
Hey Guys: Am running win xp and money 2007. My monthly reports has crashed. When I click on the report, it searches for changes in the monthly data, etc, but then "hangs". I think this is what is slowing my computer; my computer's processor is running something in the background causing everything to be slow: my browser, money, etc. How can I correct this problem in money? Have tried to reinstall money without success and reset my computer to an earlier date again without success. Have you tried any of the File | Repair methods? "Curtis Glenn" <CurtisG...

Colors changing
When I open a saved file, the colors have changed to a variety of pinks. This is really bad. Help! A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from June <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > When I open a saved file, the colors have changed to a variety of > pinks. Read here: http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/Publisher/FAQs.htm -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm ...

Transfers not working after changing Categories?
Hi, we have serious issues of store transfers not completing and the last time the issue arose it was right after we changed the names of the departments and categories in headquarters. We are restructuring our database so we are making changes to: Categories, Suppliers, Prices, Item Names and Cost. I have made sure to create worksheets to update these changes in our stores from Headquarters, but all of the sudden, our inventory transfers aren't going through: *It's not a connection problem as all of the worksheets have been successfully downloaded and sales info was updated...

Changing letters to symbols
After typing (c) in a cell Excell automatically changes the characters to the copyright symbol. Where do I disable this? Menu Tools>AutoCorrect... and delete teh corresponding (probably the first) entry in the list. Regards, KL "Steve F" <Steve F@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9DC4D0D-A63A-4BF6-B608-17357ADFB672@microsoft.com... > After typing (c) in a cell Excell automatically changes the characters to > the > copyright symbol. Where do I disable this? ...

Weird lines showing up on query, report & table printouts
I'm using Access 2007 and everything was working fine. Then all of a sudden it started printing very small grid lines in the upper left corner of every page of any query, report, or table printout. Everything looks fine in print preview but the lines keep showing up on the printouts. I found one website where another person described the same problem (it was posted in 2006 so was probably for an earlier version of Access) but there were no suggestions given as to what might have caused the problem or how to fix it. I've tried rebooting the computer, using earlier backup v...

Change default font in week view?
Outlook 2003 How do I change default font in yhe calendar's week view? -- Thanks... Bob ...

Display Report Options in Alphabetical Order/Rename Report Options
Display Report Options in Alphabetical Order in the Report Options Window For example, when the Trial Balance Report Options window is open, the drop down list of report options appear to be in the order in which the reports were created, making it difficult to navigate to find the desired report option, especially when many options have been created. Would also like the ability to rename a report option. -- Elisabeth ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I A...

Report crashes when there are no records
hello I have a command button that uses DoCmd.OpenReport... etc... to print a report in preview mode. The report's record source is called qryData. On occassion, this query has no records, though I don't know this when I click the command button. In this case (no records in qryData) the program hangs. How can I prevent an attempt to print when there are no records in the underlying query? thank you -- Thanks Sophie You could try code like: If DCount("*","qryData") > 0 Then DoCmd.OpenReport ..... End If Otherwise most of us would place some code...

Change certificate
We have front-end exchange 2003 owa server with a custom made certificate configured with SSL. With the introduction of IE7, a error is shown saying that the certificate is not valid and not trusted and you should not continue. If you click on continue to this page things work as normal. However, we would like to purchase a proper verisign certificate so that we do not get the error messages displayed. How would I change this so that we use the new certificate instead of the custom made one. Many thanks in advance. On 29 Jan 2007 08:02:37 -0800, "justsimplequestions" <s...

How do I change headings (column name) from numbers to letters?
Suddenly my headings are numbers instead of letters. I want to use letters. hi would be nice if we knew what version excel you are using. 2003 on the menu bar>tools>options>general tab>uncheck R1C1 reference. 2007 Office button>Excel options>formulas>uncheck R1C1 reference regards FSt1 "Marco" wrote: > Suddenly my headings are numbers instead of letters. I want to use letters. Use =Text(A1,"0") to convert the number to text and copy (Ctrl+C) and paste the values (Alt, E, S, V, Enter). "0" in the formula represent...

How can I calculate selling price from cost and GP?
We have a pub, and we really need to keep a close watch on profit margins. I have a formula for calculating the GP from nett cost and selling prices [ which is 1-(cost price/sales price) ] but my maths lessons are nearly 50 years back, and I can't work out how to calculate the price we need to charge in order to make the right margins. A younger memory will solve this in seconds, I know, so please lend a hand. Rearranging GP = 1-(cost price/selling price) gives selling price = cost price /(1- GP) The word 'maths' suggests UK - I got my 'O' level math in 1954! So plea...

Outlook Changes Incoming Server to "localhost"
For some reason, Outlook 2000, on three different machines here, randomly decides to automatically reconfigure account information to "Incoming Mail: localhost", and "User Name: your.name/mail.ispname.com". I had thought it was because I use a Spam front-end filter called POPFile, but now it's happened to two co-workers. Anyone know what gives? Thanks... In article <0c0101c34575$219b6c70$a001280a@phx.gbl>, dean.lusk@chandlermay.com says... > For some reason, Outlook 2000, on three different machines > here, randomly decides to automatically reconf...

Not all isv.config changes appearing
I've turned on the ISVIntegration switch in web.config to "Web." I'm attempting to display a Sharepoint server page in the right-hand pane and expect to do this by adding a tab/link in the left-hand pane. I assume that this is the "Areas" section of isv.config. The problem is that even with the ISVIntegration switched on, the only indication that things are working is that I get the custom menu item that is listed in the CustomeMenus section. None of the other sections appear in the GUI. I don't see any additions to the left-hand pane or to the naviga...

Change the tooltip text for a datapoint
All, Does anybody know how to change the text that appears when you hover over a datapoint in a chart? Specifically, I have an X Y scatter chart and Which uses Column C for the X and Column D for the Y. I would like the text in Column B to appear when I hover over a datapoint. Hi, Have a look at this add-in from Tushar Mehta. http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/software/chart_hover_label/index.html Cheers Andy Hayeso wrote: > All, > > Does anybody know how to change the text that appears when you hover over a > datapoint in a chart? > > Specifically, I have an X Y scatt...