Change to foreign currency in POS 1.0 SP 1a

I am new to MS Dynamics POS and would appreciate assistance in changing the
default currency from US$ to Nigeria currency.  Simply, I would like the $
symbol change to N.

Thanking you for your assistance.
0
Sokan33 (5)
2/2/2007 2:32:00 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Thank you folks.  I found the answer in Junaid Idrees'response to Tim Simth's
post on 7/24/06.

"Sokan33" wrote:

> I am new to MS Dynamics POS and would appreciate assistance in changing the
> default currency from US$ to Nigeria currency.  Simply, I would like the $
> symbol change to N.
>
> Thanking you for your assistance.
0
Sokan33 (5)

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Territory Change

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Vlookup returns "0"

Multi Currency Revaluation Option
We have a cash account in Canada. The amount is reflected properly in our system in Canadian dollars. We changed the exchange rate at the beginning of the year. We would like to reflect this change on my beginning balances for the year 2005. When I try to run the revaluation for finance series for this account, it doesn't update the beginning balances. How do i update my beginning balances in functional currency? Try running a revalue for the last period of the prior year. Don't post it, just print to make sure it is doing what you want. (You may need to open up the fiscal perio...

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0