change local customer to global customer

I am trying to change the local customers that i have in my store database to
global customers in hq

I ran this querie in store administrator
UPDATE Customer SET GlobalCustomer = 1

Then ran worksheet 401 in hq, but the customers did not update, then
worksheet 350.

Can someone help?
0
Victor (177)
7/24/2007 12:02:00 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Had the same issue ... this worked for me - need to set globalcustomer = 1;
need to set lastupdated = getdate(*); need to set storeid = 'xxxx' (whatever
is appropriate for you). Go into SO Manager and configure ENABLE GLOBAL
CUSTOMERS and NEW CUSTOMERS DEFAULT AS GLOBAL. Need to run 401 TWICE (once to
upload customer records from stores to HQ and again (minutes later) to
download customer records from HQ to each of the other stores.

Hope this helps.

"Victor" wrote:

> I am trying to change the local customers that i have in my store database to
> global customers in hq
>
> I ran this querie in store administrator
> UPDATE Customer SET GlobalCustomer = 1
>
> Then ran worksheet 401 in hq, but the customers did not update, then
> worksheet 350.
>
> Can someone help?
0
Luminox (155)
7/24/2007 1:12:05 PM
Thanks for your reply, I am not a sql guy
I did run the sql UPDATE Customer SET GlobalCustomer = 1
can you give me the exact sql staement that i have to run i want to update
all of my customers in my database i started using rms in 05-2005

thank you
Victor

"Luminox" wrote:

> Had the same issue ... this worked for me - need to set globalcustomer = 1;
> need to set lastupdated = getdate(*); need to set storeid = 'xxxx' (whatever
> is appropriate for you). Go into SO Manager and configure ENABLE GLOBAL
> CUSTOMERS and NEW CUSTOMERS DEFAULT AS GLOBAL. Need to run 401 TWICE (once to
> upload customer records from stores to HQ and again (minutes later) to
> download customer records from HQ to each of the other stores.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> "Victor" wrote:
>
> > I am trying to change the local customers that i have in my store database to
> > global customers in hq
> >
> > I ran this querie in store administrator
> > UPDATE Customer SET GlobalCustomer = 1
> >
> > Then ran worksheet 401 in hq, but the customers did not update, then
> > worksheet 350.
> >
> > Can someone help?
0
Victor (177)

Need to change text to csv
My credit card company has an export feature. One of the options is ".csv (Excel). This used to give me a nice clean spreadsheet with each column of information in a separate Excell column. I guess it converted on the fly or something. But now it seems to be a "comma delimited text file" In other words, only the first Excel cell in each row has data in it, and it looks like this in each row (the first row has headings). 1,"03/24/2005","HARVARD CS","Credit","$39.95". What can I do to get all those comma delimited items into sep...

How do I change row names from A to something else in Excel?
I will like to change row and column labels from standard to my own is there a way? e.g. instead of A, B, C and so on can I not name them looks more professional. You can hide the column headers (tools>Options>View); that will also hide the row numbers. Use Row 1 for labels, use Windows>Freeze Panes to keep Row 1 visible -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "laidbackmate" <laidbackmate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7476C4AB-2DDC-4C1A-8C73-227FD0E009C7@microsoft.com... >I will like to change row and column labels from standa...

Change Case button?
Hello All, Is there anything like a Change Case button in Excel? I sometimes need to click on a cell, and change the case of the contents of the text in the cell. Ideally, I could click on a cell and then highlight only part of the cell text and change the case of only the selected text. I've looked in the Customize window, but don't find such a button, although I'm fairly certain there is one in MS Word, which is why I'm hopeful that there may be such a capability in Excel. Thanks. Hiking There is no Change Case button native to Excel. There are the Functions UPPE...

Changing the currency symbol
The currency symbol on the RMS reports is coming out as a $ (dollar) sign. I would prefer to use the £ (pound) sign. How do I change the reports to use the correct currency sign? Tim HelloTim, Go to the Control Panel -->Regional Option --->Click on Customize Button and Select Currency.In the Currency Symbol select OR type Pound Sign.Make sure to Apply.Start the SO Manager again. -- With Regards Junaid Idrees Associate Project Manager Enterprise Business Solutions 4th Floor mehdi towers,shahra-e-faisal karachi,Pakistan. 092-021-4392536 "Tim Smith" wrote: > The...

Range Names changing by themselves
I everyone, my problem is that I have many sheets (1 for each week of the year) an in each i have like 550 defined range. I need to acces these range for data compilation and everything seeme to be working fine until 4-5 weeks ago... now, the range names of the cells of one line is set to the line afte and the cells where the range name should be is set to nothing (well.. g55 for exemple... back to normal state) Exemple : (range1) = "g55 " (range2) = "what range1 sould be" (range3) = "is OK" and this problem appears to be random and append 1 or 2 times by ...

Changing a header in a protected form 2007
I have a template that has certain sections protected. The first part is a fill in form. The second part is a body of text that is not protected allowing the user to change styles, underline, change font etc. The problem is that if the user needs to use a second page they will have to put in header information. I.e the name of the document and page number. On the first page is the logo, but on secvond and corresponding pages I would like the user to be able to name the document and have the page numbers work. Is there any way to do this functionality in 2007? I desparately need ...

Changing "reply-to" in Outlook 2002
Hi I have looked in both Outlook Help and this newsgroup for a solution. I cannot find how to change the "reply-to" address in my outbound Outlook emails. I have also looked in Outlook "Options" and "accounts" and found nothing there Can anyone help? Clive "Clive Long,UK" <clive_long@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:2b77647f.0411300703.385a96ee@posting.google.com... > Hi > > I have looked in both Outlook Help and this newsgroup for a > solution. I cannot find how to change the "reply-to" address in my > outbo...

Bizarre XSD File Format Changes with Web Developer?
I have a bizarre problem when I try to validate XML documents and their schemas once they have been opened and transfered to a Visual Web Developer 2005 Express project. I receive validation errors for XML/XSDs that worked fine when first created in another environment (XMLSpy trial). I have a source XML document and an XSD file created wtih XMLSpy and stored in a separate folder. When I run a very simple VBScript to validate the XML with the XSD (in the process of a bulkload to SQL Server with SQLXMLBulkload.4.0), there are no validation errors, and the load to the DB works perfectly....

Changing chart background color in Excel 97 SR 2
I am fairly new to this so please bear with me. I have a chart based on numbers in a spread that has a grey background (The chart) but I would like the background to be white and can not get it to change. I right clicked on the chart and went to Format Chart Area, Patterns, Fill Effects, Patterns and changed the background to white but the ok button is greyed out. Am using Excel (Office) 97 SR 2 TIA http://members.aol.com/larrystark/ Right click (or double click) on the gray region, which is the Plot Area. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tut...

Custom View Question Please
Outlook 2003. I'm sure I can probably do this but I am not sure how. I would like to make a default custom view that has a monthly calendar in the large pane on the right and on the left the folder view that you get by pushing the "Mail" button (Favorite folders on top and All Mail Folders under that). How would I do this done please? -- Thanks in advance... Bob You can't have mail in the navigation pane and the calendar in the middle. Sometimes the navigation pane won't change to the calendar until after you select a specific date, but that's a fluke, not typ...

Cannot use the Customize Outlook Feature
I have users on Windows XP Pro and Outlook 2000 on Exchange 2000. One of my users is complaining that they cannot use the customize outlook today feature. Is there some kind of incompatability issue? I also noticed that it worked on a computer running Windows 2000 pro and Outlook 2000 Pro. Please advise. Thank you. The following MSKB article provides the fix for this issue. OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820575 -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *...

customer loyalty
does anyone have a recomendation for how to handle this type of loyalty program? Simply we were thinking we could generate a report that shows all customers with sales over $300 and then manually assign them vouchers but this could be time consumming. Also - how do you give a customer a gift voucher - you would have to sell it to them to track it voucher # at redemption but how do you sell it without selling it? Any thoughts? all the loyalty programs I have found are based on points. My customer wants it simply based on net sales. There is a customer loyalty addon that supports thi...

How can I change positive numbers to negative, i.e. change 50 to -
I have a very long list of positive numbers that I have converted from a wordpad report. Actually it is our list of receivables. They have been converted from text, and therefore the ones that should be credits, or negative numbers (in context of receivables) appear as just plain positive numbers, such as 150.00. I don't know of a simpler way to turn these numbers to negative (i.e. -150.00) without F2'ing each one and putting a minus (-) sign in front of each one. It would save me so much time just to be able to change these numbers from positive to negative! If you could ...

Font change on a different computer
I create a Word document using Verdana font. When I send it to another person they tell me the font is converting to Verdan Lantin. Any ideas why this would happen? -- Thanks...John Sorry...this is a duplicate question. Please disregard. -- Thanks...John "John" wrote: > I create a Word document using Verdana font. When I send it to another > person they tell me the font is converting to Verdan Lantin. Any ideas why > this would happen? > -- > Thanks...John ...

How to change size of a drive on Exchange Server
I have a RAID 5 setup and have divided the space into 4 drives (C, E, F, G). One of the drives is too big (G), and I'd like to reclaim the space and give it to one of the other drives (F). The drive that is too big contains only Exchange transaction logs. Is there a way that I could stop Exchange, temporarily move the transaction logs to F, delete the partition that was G, enlarge drive F (which contains the Exchange database), and then redefine a smaller G partition for the transaction logs, all without losing data? Thanks very much in advance. On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 16:36:02 -0...

how to change the color of the sheet tab
Hi everybody How can I programaticly change the color of the sheet Tab (the place where the sheet name appears) thanks Just an example: ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("Sheet1").Tab.ColorIndex = 28 In general: just do it manually and record your actions. Than inspect the recorded macro and change where needed. -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "yosi_lb" <yosi_lb@bezeqint.net> wrote in message news:45be0a67@news.bezeqint.net... | Hi everybody | How can I programaticly change the color of the sheet Tab (the place where | the sheet name appears) | |...

how can I prevent users from changing the send from email address
How can I prevent users from changing the "send from" address to another user's address when they send out an email? I would like to block this feature. Version of Outlook? Type of mail account? Setting Group Policies and the correct Exchange permissions (when using Exchange) would get you quite far already. See http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/policies.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Ques...

setup option to roll down changes from customer card billing addre
I received a suggestion that if a user makes a change to the bill to address on the customer card, you should be able to roll the changes down to your transactions. The custoemr would like to see a setup option that would do this. I received this suggestion at convergence. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader...

Changed user in AD, but can't change in CRM 3
Hello, I've got CRM 3 on SBS 2003, I just had a one person leave and a replacement come in. So I have renamed the account in AD, and thats working fine. But I cant change/delete the original account in CRM. I cant add the new persons account. When I try to add the new person, CRM seems to look in AD and says the account is already in use. Possibly a problem with the SID ? Anyone found a way around this, or come across it before? And I disabled the original account, and still could not add the new person. The following post discusses the situation... http://www.microsoft.com/Bus...

Setting custom header widths
When creating a custom header, is there any way to set the width of the custom header to other than the default width? Specifically, I would like to make it wider, and not 'let' it wrap to the next line. Thanks...Pam Hi use the center header box to use the complete paper width. There's no setting to change this width (AFAIK) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany setter-lover wrote: > When creating a custom header, is there any way to set the > width of the custom header to other than the default > width? Specifically, I would like to make it wider, and > not...

Global catalog and mixed mode #2
I have two machines, A and B, both running exchange 2003 and server 2003 in mixed mode. Both machines are Global catalogs however, the Directory Access in Exchange server properites for A only sees the GC from A. Like wise the Directory Access for B only sess the GC from B. For fault tolerence I would like for the A to be able to use B's GC and B to able to use A's GC. Why doesnt exchange Directory Access automatically detect the GCs? Exchange will detect/automatically if the DCs are in the same site. You have the option in changing the automatic configuration, however I would...

Hiding Formulas and Being Able to Make Changes
Using Excel 2003 Is there a way to hide the formulas, but still be able to make changes to the cells without the formulas. I followed the below instructions and ALL of the cells on the worksheet are protected. The formulas are hidden, but a user cannot make any changes. Select the range of cells whose formulas you want to hide. You can also select nonadjacent ranges. On the Format menu, click Cells, and then click the Protection tab. Select the Hidden check box. Click OK. On the Tools menu, point to Protection, and then click Protect Sheet. Make sure the Protect workshe...

Change default value of From: field
Hey all, Is there a registry hack or something similar that can make my default 'from' address something other than my primary address? I can easily type the alternate address in for every email but that's a huge pain. Any help is much appreciated. What type of email account? If IMAP or POP3, no hack needed - change it on the Account settings dialog. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.o...

Send error to specific local recipients
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003F_01C63611.23424F50 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, here is my scenario, I have a 2 Exchange servers, one is acting as a failover using = replication software, so it is not actually live. Platform: Exchange 2K3 with SP2 on Win2K3 with SP1 I have an issue when one user tries sending email to other internal = users in the GAL they bounce back with this message. If she send to a = distro group +Office Staff she gets an NDR with the message below from = ...

automating function change
I'm wondering if there is a way to alter a function so that each month a reference in a function changes. More specifically, in this case every month the file "International Breakdown 'Month' changes so tha 'month' is that current month. Is there a way to have this chang automated such as referencing another cell where the month is entered? Here is the current function: =IF(D10="","",VLOOKUP(D10,'[International Breakdown Month.xls]Re ss'!$A$7:$L$29,8,FALSE) -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi this depends if your file i...