change item quantity on POS

Hi All,

I'm just trying to change quantity of selected item on POS

I tried fallowing:
Set Entry = QSRules.Transaction.Entries(QSRules.Transaction.CurrentEntryKey)
Entry.Quantity = 5

//Not working because its only value to read

As QSRules.Transaction.Entries.Add , adding the item, I presume that there
should be something like QSRules.Transaction.Entries.SetQuantity but I can't
find anything.

Would you help.

Thanks,
Arthur

0
hanys666 (11)
4/3/2009 11:11:01 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Does this help?

TransactionEntry.SetQuantityPurchased

--
Disclaimer:

Always test any queries that modify data on a test database prior to running
on your live data to ensure the desired results.

Always back-up prior to running any SQL delete queries on your live data.

--

Regards
Michael

"hanys666" <hanys666@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I'm just trying to change quantity of selected item on POS
>
> I tried fallowing:
> Set Entry =
> QSRules.Transaction.Entries(QSRules.Transaction.CurrentEntryKey)
> Entry.Quantity = 5
>
> //Not working because its only value to read
>
> As QSRules.Transaction.Entries.Add , adding the item, I presume that there
> should be something like QSRules.Transaction.Entries.SetQuantity but I
> can't
> find anything.
>
> Would you help.
>

> Thanks,
> Arthur

0
mpe262 (57)
4/3/2009 12:29:19 PM
Michael wrote:
> Does this help?
>
> TransactionEntry.SetQuantityPurchased

Hi Michael,

Would you be able to give me the example how to use it ? I tried few
ways in VB and Javascript but none of this works.

Thanks,
Arthur
0
arthur_it (26)
4/3/2009 2:47:06 PM
TransactionEntry.SetQuantityPurchased Function
This sets the quantity of purchased items for the transaction entry.

Public Function SetQuantityPurchased(ByVal Value As Double) As
StatusCategoryEnum

Parameters
Value

Double value that contains the quantity of purchased items to set for the
transaction entry.

Return Values
StatusCategoryEnum value that indicates whether the operation was a success.

--

"Arthur Hanusek" <arthur_it@michaelguiney.com> wrote in message
> Michael wrote:
>> Does this help?
>>
>> TransactionEntry.SetQuantityPurchased
>>

> Hi Michael,
>
> Would you be able to give me the example how to use it ? I tried few ways
> in VB and Javascript but none of this works.
>
> Thanks,
> Arthur

0
mpe262 (57)
4/3/2009 10:10:25 PM
Hi,

Michael,
That function works perfectly in VBScript
	Entry.SetQuantityPurchased(x)

I still have a problem with refreshing screen, I tryied all of these in
VBScript
	qsBridge.FireEvent("RefreshDisplay")
	qsBridge.RefreshDisplay()
	qsBridge.RefreshDisplay
	qsBridge.FireEvent(RefreshDisplay)
	qsBridge.FireEvent.RefreshDisplay()
	qsRules.FireEvent("RefreshDisplay")
	qsRules.RefreshDisplay()
	qsRules.RefreshDisplay
	qsRules.FireEvent(RefreshDisplay)
	qsRules.FireEvent.RefreshDisplay()

	qsBridge.FireEvent RefreshDisplay
	qsRules.FireEvent RefreshDisplay
	qsBridge.FireEvent RefreshDisplay()
	qsRules.FireEvent RefreshDisplay()
	Entry.RefreshDisplay()
None its working ... you can see the quantity change when you add new line.

In javascript I can get FireEvent("RefreshDisplay") working but
SetQuantityPurchased it's not.
I have no luck at all with it.

Would you help.

Thanks,
Arthur

Michael wrote:
> TransactionEntry.SetQuantityPurchased Function
> This sets the quantity of purchased items for the transaction entry.
>
> Public Function SetQuantityPurchased(ByVal Value As Double) As
> StatusCategoryEnum
>
> Parameters
> Value
>
> Double value that contains the quantity of purchased items to set for the
> transaction entry.
>
> Return Values
> StatusCategoryEnum value that indicates whether the operation was a success.

0
arthur_it (26)
4/4/2009 10:48:32 PM
Hopefully this will help.

Did you declare the RefreshDisplay function?

QSBridge event:

Public Function RefreshDisplay( ) As Boolean

Boolean value that indicates whether the operation was a success. The event
handler returns TRUE if the operation was a success; otherwise, FALSE.

The FireEvent function invokes the specified QSBridge event, with optional
parameters if specified.

Public Function FireEvent(EventName As String, ParamArray Parameters() ) As
Variant

--

> Hi,
>
> Michael,
> That function works perfectly in VBScript
> Entry.SetQuantityPurchased(x)
>
> I still have a problem with refreshing screen, I tryied all of these in
> VBScript
> qsBridge.FireEvent("RefreshDisplay")
> qsBridge.RefreshDisplay()
> qsBridge.RefreshDisplay
> qsBridge.FireEvent(RefreshDisplay)
> qsBridge.FireEvent.RefreshDisplay()
> qsRules.FireEvent("RefreshDisplay")
> qsRules.RefreshDisplay()
> qsRules.RefreshDisplay
> qsRules.FireEvent(RefreshDisplay)
> qsRules.FireEvent.RefreshDisplay()
>
> qsBridge.FireEvent RefreshDisplay
> qsRules.FireEvent RefreshDisplay
> qsBridge.FireEvent RefreshDisplay()
> qsRules.FireEvent RefreshDisplay()
> Entry.RefreshDisplay()
> None its working ... you can see the quantity change when you add new
> line.
>
> In javascript I can get FireEvent("RefreshDisplay") working but
> SetQuantityPurchased it's not.
> I have no luck at all with it.
>
> Would you help.
>
> Thanks,
> Arthur
>

> Michael wrote:
>> TransactionEntry.SetQuantityPurchased Function
>> This sets the quantity of purchased items for the transaction entry.
>>
>> Public Function SetQuantityPurchased(ByVal Value As Double) As
>> StatusCategoryEnum
>>
>> Parameters
>> Value
>>
>> Double value that contains the quantity of purchased items to set for the
>> transaction entry.
>>
>> Return Values
>> StatusCategoryEnum value that indicates whether the operation was a
>> success.

0
mpe262 (57)

How to change task owner
Do not want to "assign" Tasks to anyone, simply to change the designation in the "Owner" column. Currently most - but not all - tasks show my full name in that column although I have no recollection of ever listing it. ...

new item button in HQ taskpad doesn't work?
In HQ manager, if I try to use the new item button on the taskpad, I get the message 'You do not have sufficient permissions to perform this operation'. But if I go to the edit item button, or if I select 'Items' from the Database menu, to bring up the find items window, then click on the New button in this window, I can get the new item screen. I am logged in as the administrator, with full priviliges under the login, and the security level we have assigned to this login does not have any limitations set on it at all. Why doesn't this button work? Thanks, Kevin ...

change outlook card view
any suggestions on how I can eliminate Field Names on Outlook card views, Such as FULL NAME: BUSINESS ADDRESS: The top field name in my card view does not show. That is what i need for all of the fields. I only what field data , no field labels. Thanks ...

Import sales orders with configured items through econnect
Has anyone tried to get sales orders with configured items into Great Plains through econnect. I cannot find a schema for configured item details in econnect. Please post if anyone knows how to handle this issue and has done it so far. Thank you in advance. jacktundra@hotmail.com ...

How can I change name on print out
Hi, How can I change the name that apears at the top of the page when I print out an email form Outlook? This is the name at the very top of the page, not the from or to line. I am using Windows XP with Outlook 2003 Thanks in advance, Lenny Go into the e-mail account (tools>e-mail accounts>select account>change), and change "your name" at the top. It prints whatever is in there, but remember that that is also the name people will see when they receive mail from you. HTH Mark "lenny" <lenny109@takeout.hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Dc2dndw5G...

Changing Hyperlink
Hi, I would like to find and replace the existing Hyperlinks in multiple cells within a worksheet. Ex: "D:\Documents and Settings\Satisha\Local Settings\Temp\VAD 4.4\eBusiness_M-Gates.xls" to "Z:\VAD 4.4\eBusiness_M-Gates.xls" How to go about doing this. Regards, Ravi Hi check the following site 8in the middle of the page): http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/buildtoc.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Ravi" <Ravi@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:32E2AB2B-806E-40E2-A283-D2C3CF606509@microsoft.com... > Hi, &g...

Money changes category
Here is a weird problem with Money. I have been using it for about 2 months without any problems. Problem is that i have entered on 22.11.04 a transaction categorised as "bills rent" but everytime i shut down Money and then i restart it the category has changed to bills:Natural Gas/Oil. Any ideas how to fix that? Thanks Bill K. That's an odd one. First, I'd try deleting and re-entering the evil transaction. Do you have others with this category that do that? "Bill Katsipournias [CptBill]" <bill2933@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:elHjhZS2EHA.300...

How to change the color of default letters in the labels?
My friend asked me how to change the color of the default letters, such as the color of the labels (sheet 1, sheet 2) at the bottom of spreadsheet? The default is black. He wants to change it to any other color. Thanks. I think you can only change the font size of the tabs. See attached for info http://www.jmu.edu/computing/news/archive/issues/excelsheet.shtml VBA Noob -- VBA Noob ------------------------------------------------------------------------ VBA Noob's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=33833 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.c...

background color changes at clients
One of my clients employees has become very creative with her Windows themes, colors, .... As a result the color used during development are no longer being displayed on her screen. Attempt to change her themes, windows colors and defaults have not proved productive. Can some guide me to more information about the relationship between colors specified within Access during development and those that ultimately get used when installed at a client. I've seen some information regarding colors beginning with negative signs being handled differently than those that do not begin with a negati...

Can't create Item #2
I am using Outlook 2000 and when I select an email address, say in a word document instead of opening up a new mail message I get a "Can't create Item" message in Outlook. I have uninstalled Office and reinstalled but this doesn't seem to have cured the the probelm. Any help would be gratefully received. Steve ...

Unable to update a change of stock symbol in Money 2007
I have shares of American Eagle Outfitters, which until recently traded under AEOS on NASDAQ. However, it just moved to NYSE, and the new symbol is AEO. When I try to go toAEOS' "Investment Details" in my portfolio and change to the new ticker symbol, I get the following eror message: "AEO is already being used as a name or symbol for another investment. Please enter a different choice." I looked all over my portfolio for share of AEO, but I can't find them...what gives? In microsoft.public.money, spaz_pop wrote: >I have shares of American Eagle Outfi...

The location messages are delivered to has changed.....
Everytime for a few days I open my OL (2000, with Win 98 SE) it says "The location messages are delivered to has changed for this user profile. To complete etc... For info about to complete the change of your mail delivery location, see MS OL help". I cannot find anything in help. I deleted a profile created by mistake, and copied the files. What should I do now to get rid of this error message ? Thanks Have you changed the mail delivery location in Tools | Services? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please repl...

User profile reply to address not changing
I am administrator to the 2003 server. I want to change the reply to address from the exchange server maintainence which points to the user profile maintainence window. I make the reply to address change, apply it, click OK and close profile. When I go back into the profile I just changed, the reply to address was not changed (the original address reappears). What am I doing wrong? ...

Change individual series from bar to line
I have created a chart with a secondary y axis, but now I need to change how each series is displayed. I thought it would be possible to highlight an individual series (bar in this case) on the chart, then change the display from bar to line for that series only. I do not see this option anywhere. Anybody know how to solve this? -- CLK-user1 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ CLK-user1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=36551 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=563030 Hi, ...

CListCtrl item color
Hi all, In a ClistCtrl in report mode, I need to draw each text line with a different color. Any idea to do this ? For more information : my control is a ... report windows, where test results are displayed in real time, but for each kind of result, the text must have a specified color ( red for errors, green for ok results, and so on ) Thanks for any help, JD You should handle NM_CUSTOMDRAW to draw each item in different color. Look at codeguru/codeproject for sample code. MSDN also has a sample using customdraw in a listcontrol. --- Ajay inconnu@inconnu.com wrote: > Hi all, > >...

OWA Password Change
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C3D45E.7C012510 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I just installed exchange 2003ent on windows 2003ent - I would like to = set up OWA so that users can change their passwords through OWA.=20 Anyone have a KB or Q article I can look at with instructions on how to = do this SPECIFIC to 2003 - I have the details on how to do this in 2000, = is it the same? Thanks,=20 Rummie ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C3D45E.7C012510 Content-Type: text/html; charset=&quo...

Changing a motherboard on a server
I have a custom built Windows 2003 Small Business Server. This in the only DC and it runs Exchange 2k3 and acts as a file/print server. The motherboard has a few capacitors that are blown. I can not get the same motherboard so i will have to use a different one. The server has an adaptec sata raid card. The 3 HDD are setup in a raid 5. Option 1: If i find a new motherboard that will use the exisiting processors and memory what is the correct way to prepare the server for a new hardware change? I have good backups but i want to prevent the server from crashing due to different...

How to change the Display Name on Outlook Today Folder?
I have a friend who recently got married and changed her last name. Her old surname has been changed to reflect her new surname on every attribute I can see in her Active Directory user account. The User Name field on the e-mail account setting has been changed and still her old surname is displayed. New profile did not change it either. We are using Exchange 2003 with Windows 2003 AD and Outlook 2003. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks, Jim Changed the X400 address as well? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Me...

Pasting a Formula into a new column or worksheet, but so that it doesn't change
Hello - When I copy and paste a formula into a new column, Excel assumes that I wanted to use references to different columns. That is, each time that I want to copy and paste a formula into a new column, or sheet, I have to either first make it an absolute reference---or I have to paste it into Word, and then paste it into Excel to keep it as the same formula. Does anyone know if there is an easier way to paste a formula so that the reference doesn't change, and the formula thus stays the same? Thanks!! One way is to copy it *from the formula bar*! Click in the cell containing the fo...

Coupon Invoice Line Item
Hello Everyone; I'm using Money Deluxe and Small Business. When doing up an invoice, is there a way to enter a discount or a coupon as a line item? (I know I can apply a discount to a line item) I would have thought I could enter an inventory item (or something similar) with a negative number or percentage. This seems to be basic functionality common sense to have it. TIA Brian W ping! "Brian W" <brianw@gold_death_2_spam_rush.com> wrote in message news:e5VPVtJpDHA.2500@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hello Everyone; > > I'm using Money Deluxe and Small Busin...

Change currency on Excell Invoice Template from $ to other -How??
On Excell 2003 Sales Invoice Template - how do I change the currency symbol ($)to another currency First unprotect the worksheet(no password required) then re-format the cells to the currency symbol of choice. Format>Style>Currency "modify". Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 03:59:08 -0700, "philvr2@hotmail.com" <philvr2@hotmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >On Excell 2003 Sales Invoice Template - how do I change the currency symbol >($)to another currency ...

Change the default setting of the filter on the history\activ tab
Change the default setting of the filter on the history or activity tab. Double click any account in database, the activity & history tabs are located on left. Filter- defaults to 30 days ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Bu...

Ms Access Rpt Change prior detail line format
How may I CHANGE the format of the Detail line 1 in a report if Line 2 is missing values but the rest of the detail lines after that have values. I have a report with 60 detail lines for specific areas. the first line is the total for all, the second line is the total for area XX the third line is the total for area YY. Then the rest are individual accounts for the XX and YY areas If Area XX is missing I want the format of the first line with the totals to be formatted differently than if all areas had values. AREA p1 p2 p3 TOT 123 232 222 XX na na na YY 1...

Change Query Field Name
Hello, I have a query with the field name "LastName". When I pull a report and export it to excel at the top of the column it come out as "LastName". How can I change it in the query so when I export to excel the column heading says "Customer/Entity Name? Thanks!! Use an alias: SELECT LastName AS [Customer/Entity Name] FROM TableName; -- Ken Snell <MS ACCESS MVP> "Stockwell43" <Stockwell43@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D8C930C5-902F-415B-B3C9-F82BE6DF4FD9@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > I have a query...

Pivot Chart won't save order change of data
I have created a Pivot Chart from data I've extracted from an external source and to wich I've added some columns of calculations. The default order of presenting data in the chart is not how I'd like it. I've tried changing the order by selecting a data series and changing the order in the Format/Data Series menu. This works fine until I save the changes and close the report. When I re-open the report the changes have not been saved. I've tried this over and over again and the same thing happens every time. How can I secure changes to the order of the data ser...