Change Collation failed in RMS Headquarters

I need change collation from default to Chinese. A blank database is created
in Headquarters Administrator and then Change Collation command is executed.
But a
Error “object CK_APIExportLog_ObjectType depend on collation” happened.
How can I do it?
0
jerry (163)
6/1/2005 2:49:35 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Jerry wrote:
> Error “object CK_APIExportLog_ObjectType depend on collation” happened.
> How can I do it?
Remove from your database the constraint CK_APIExportLog_ObjectType, and
   when you changed collation add it the constraint.

bye
antonio
0
amazzeo (368)
6/1/2005 5:12:27 AM
hi, Antonio
Thanks for your reply. Now I removed CK_APIExportLog_ObjectType and  changed
collation. But there have a error yet as follow(this error message is Chinese
and I translate it to English)

[SQL-DMO]this index is generated by DRI"PRIMARY" or "UNIQUE KEY" CONSTRAINT.
It can't be modified or removed.

Now Database Collation is changed to Chinese but I think some objects are
changed failed.

Do you have any idea about it? And I installed database follow manual, why
this question happened?

"Antonio Mazzeo" wrote:

> Jerry wrote:
> > Error “object CK_APIExportLog_ObjectType depend on collation” happened.
> > How can I do it?
> Remove from your database the constraint CK_APIExportLog_ObjectType, and
>    when you changed collation add it the constraint.
>
> bye
> antonio

0
jerry (163)
6/1/2005 6:20:02 AM
Jerry wrote:
> Now Database Collation is changed to Chinese but I think some objects are
> changed failed.
>
> Do you have any idea about it? And I installed database follow manual, why
> this question happened?
I think that in addition to first contraint it is necessary to add the
constraint and to verify all index and database integrity.

antonio
0
amazzeo (368)
6/1/2005 10:00:31 AM
Do you mean that verify all index and database integrity? It's too much work
to do.
I think this function is used frequently and should not have this error in
rms. Otherwise rms HQ system can't be used.

"Antonio Mazzeo" wrote:

> I think that in addition to first contraint it is necessary to add the
> constraint and to verify all index and database integrity.
>
> antonio

0
jerry (163)
6/2/2005 6:37:03 AM
Do you mean verify all index and database integrity? It's too much work to do.
I think change collation is a function that used frequently and should not
have this error. Otherwise rms HQ system can't be used.

"Antonio Mazzeo" wrote:

> I think that in addition to first contraint it is necessary to add the
> constraint and to verify all index and database integrity.
>
> antonio

0
jerry (163)
6/2/2005 6:42:01 AM
Jerry wrote:
> Do you mean that verify all index and database integrity? It's too much work
> to do.
> I think this function is used frequently and should not have this error in
> rms. Otherwise rms HQ system can't be used.
Yes, the problem can to be a custom table, custom field or other..

antonio
0
amazzeo (368)

Money Changes Transaction Dates
Hi all, How can I stop Money2004 from changing my transaction dates that I have already entered into the register? This happens when I accept/match downloaded transactions from my bank. Thanks! Well, I think I just answered my own question. I found a check box to untick under online options to fix this, but I will post back if necessary. "rustyfender04" <rustyfender1@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eY3zaLITHHA.2124@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > How can I stop Money2004 from changing my transaction dates that I have > already entered into t...

Copy and Paste not saving format changes
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi, I just bought Microsoft Office for Mac early this month and am still getting used to it. Can someone help me with this: I have several documents typed onto a notebook layout with lots of bullet points, color changes, cross outs and the like. I wanted to copy and past all of that into a new document but when I did ALL of the formatting changes were lost. There were no bullet points, so the text flushed left, yada, yada, yada. I looked around the toolbar to try and find a setting that would allow me to do the cut an...

Outlook 2000 Change Startup Page
Have a problem with Outlook 2000, think it happened when I ran repair. Now everytime I open Outlook the "Outlook Today" page opens, then have to select the inbox folde to view my mail. Used to always open on the Inbox Folder. What have I done, is there a way to restore this. You’ve landed in a Macintosh group, sorry. Try asking your question on the general Office newsgroups. Start here: http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx DooBee wrote: > Have a problem with Outlook 2000, think it happened when I ran repair. Now > everytime I open Outlook the...

Outlook 2003 offline caching changes
There has been a change in the default behavior of Outlook from version 2000 to 2003 with regard to how the offline cache responds when you have previously synchronized the cache, and then reconnect online (in our situation, it's particularly relevant when connecting over a phone line rather than over a broadband or network connection). We're wondering if there's a way to turn back the clock.. In Outlook 2000, you would connect to the online mailbox, and would view all the headers of all the messages in your Inbox, Deleted Items, etc. (you still had to wait for the head...

recording changes
I have a field called "TimeStamp" What I would like is that if someone modifiys or make any change in the form that the "TimeStamp" will record the time and date of change. How can this be achieved? sandrao In an event procedure in the form's AfterUpdate event, you could do something like: Me!txtYourTimeStampField = Now() Note that if you use the BeforeUpdate event, every time your code changes the value of this field, the form tries to update, the BeforeUpdate (re-)triggers, and you "loop up" (at least, it seems to me I've seen this...)...

Changing Paper Size
We print a monthly newsletter which includes a pullout insert. This month we want to turn this pullout into a foldable brochure. Before I send it off to the printer (who prints our newsletter to 11X17 glossy paper), I want to make sure the pullout, when folded, displays the information correctly (not upside down or out of sequence). We print to a photocopier that users 11X17 size paper. I cannot figure out a way to print two successive pages (8.5 X 11 each) to one sheet of 11X17 paper (ie., pages 2 and 4 to one sheet of paper). I tried doing this by changing the printer options to 11X17 b...

Changing source links in powerpoint
I currently have a powerpoint with source links to other powerpoint slides. These source links are currently internet address based links. I'm trying to change these current internet addresses to new internet addresses and each time I try I receive the error message: "You cannot use an internet address here. Enter a path that points to a location on your computer or on the network". I've been able to change the source links in the past and only began to encounter this problem around mid December. Does anyone know how to correct this or explain why I can no ...

Changing Costs in Detailed Sales Report
I just opened a new location and I have specified my costs in HQ Mgr under Supplier Tab in Item properties. And I also checked the Supplier tab in Item properties in the Store Ops Mgr, my cost is there. But when I ran a Detailed Sales report for yesterday, some of my items' costs are missing and listed as $0.00. So I open HQ Mgr and issued Worksheet 302 for the new location. I did a couple of test transactions today and ran a Detailed Sales report for today, and it shows the costs of the the test trasactions. But detailed sales report for yesterday still shows $0.00 costs. How do...

Changing to Combination-chart from existing chart
I have made a Line-chart containing 8 different series. I now want to change 2 of the series to Bars, but in the same chart. How do I proceed to pick the wanted series and transform them to bars? Regards Jan Hi Jan, Right click a line series that you wish to change. From the popup menu select Chart type and pick bar. Cheers Andy Jan wrote: > I have made a Line-chart containing 8 different series. I > now want to change 2 of the series to Bars, but in the > same chart. > > How do I proceed to pick the wanted series and transform > them to bars? > > Reg...

Change from MS Outlook Rich Text to HTML
I use Outlook 98 and I want to change my message format to HTML so that I can have nice backgrounds etc on my mail. For some reason this facility doesn't seem to be available to me on the 'Mail Format' Tab. It is blacked out and I cannot change it from Rich Text to HTML. Is there anything I can do to sort this out? Could it be because I am on a network at work and they have disabled it? If so, how can I enable it? Cheers! ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www...

how do i change the default value of measure from points to inche.
how do i change the default value of measure from points to inches when setting the width and hight of cells? You don't. Excel uses only points for these measures best wishes -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in email address "yoyo4u" <yoyo4u@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:33420157-6E05-4A55-9003-088D731E495E@microsoft.com... > how do i change the default value of measure from points to inches when > setting the width and hight of cells? yoyo Row heights are measured in points. There are 72 points to an inch. Th...

PUZZLED
Dear All, I was never any good with maths and this just puzzles me! I have date starting from 100 down column B with the date in column A. The last number is 117.50. I make this an increase of 17.5%....however each day it may have moved down 1% or up 2%. When I summate all the daily percentage changes I was expecting to see 17.5% however I can see around 20%. The formulas are all correct but I really need to know how to work out the daily percentage change AND the cumulative percentage change from 100. I hope someone can assist me. S rounding? -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel Sal...

Saving html message as Draft changes text formatting...
WIN XP HE, OL 2002 Hi, I have recently noticed that whenever I write an email (using Word as editor) in html format, and instead of sending it, save it (to the drafts folder), the text itself changes format from my default to another one. It seems to change in the paragraph style which then changes the text format. The only change I recently made was to edit my signatures in html, rtf and plain text format. When I write a new email, it opens up with the signature already in it and perhaps there are format/style conflicts..? Tx for shedding some light into this. S As an added information, t...

change exist chart to be dynamic
Hi all How can I change an existing chart to be dynamic? In series I saw a name in y axis only but no name of x axis. How can I create a series for x axis? Thanks in advance Daniel You need to understand how dynamic charts work. There are tutorials and links to more on this page: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Dynamics.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Daniel" <Daniel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FF77A61A-58A9-4629-90E1-20742E6...

Change Backcolor for the selected line
I would like to be able to highlight or change the color of a single line on a subform formated as a continuous form. The user selects one line from many possible lines on a continuous form to respond to. When he selects the line another pop-up form is display which the user must complete. I would like to maintain some kind of highlight (backcolor?) so that the user can clearly see which line he is reponding to. Setting the backcolor after selecting a line sets the back color for the entire form, which really defeats the purpose. Any help? -- Message posted via AccessMons...

Failed to backup
Hi, I have SS 2005 9.0.3228 (SP2 ??) this server is a publisher for merge replication every 5 or 10 min there are about 100 subscribers. Is it too much ?? I can't backup my server (OS backup with Netbackup) How I can do my OS backup (skip some files ???) Thanks for your help > > I have SS 2005 9.0.3228 (SP2 ??) > this server is a publisher for merge replication > every 5 or 10 min there are about 100 subscribers. > > Is it too much ?? > I can't backup my server (OS backup with Netbackup) > > How I can do my OS backup >...

Failed CRM for Outlook Install
I am trying to install CRM for Outlook on a computer but it kleeps failing with the following error: "Setup has failed because of an error. Setup was unable to install the .msi file for Microsoft CRM Sales for Outlook" The user has Administative rights to the system, she has an account in CRM and a license. This is very frustrating since I have to clean up the registry every time I reinstall since it crashes before putting anything in the add remove control panel. Any ideas? -- Francois Try to uninstall MSDE and make sure you have all the databases removed. The default in...

How do you change a field name in 2002 Excel
I have copied and pasted a whole database from Works into the Excel program but can't seem to find a way to change the field names from A, B, C, to what I want as Last Names, First Names, etc. Aarrrrgh. It can't be THAT difficult! <G> Using the HELP did nothing for me thus I am here asking this silly Q. AnnE in MN You cannot change the Column letters from A, B, C etc. You can choose to have column and row headers not shown under Tools>Options>View Enter your titles(names) in row 1 then select A2 and Window>Freeze Panes to lock row 1 in view. Gord Di...

dmLog: IsCRMSysAdmin: WhoAmI failed
We are having severe problems with CRM. We did some unrelated maintenance work this past weekend, and when we brought the CRM server up, it was not working. As near as I can tell, CRM is completely unable to launch when the server reboots. In the error log, I keep seeing the following error every time we reboot the machine: dmLog: IsCRMSysAdmin: WhoAmI failed When someone tries to access CRM, the following error appears in the log: MSCRM Platform Error Report: There is no such object on this server. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Paul McBride Hi, There could be many reaso...

How to change the color of CComboBoxEx
I have derived my class from CComboBoxEx and I change the colors (SetBkColor and SetTextColor) in OnCtlColor() in response to CTLCOLOR_EDIT and CTLCOLOR_LISTBOX; I also return my brush; As a result the colors of the edit part of the combo do change but in the listbox only the space around the text is painted. The text itself and its backgound remain as the Windows defaults. "David A. Mair" <mairda@hotrmail.com> wrote in message news:<ObKF5Q#bDHA.2632@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl>... > I have it working OK, here's my CColorComboBox::OnCtlColor(): > > HBRUSH CColorCo...

Exchange fails to send CRM emails
When I try to send emails using the CRM 3.0 web interface "most" of them fail to be sent. If I copy that exact same and email and send it to the same address using outlook 2003 it sends with no problem. Exchange 2003 will send me an email, a day later that is is delayed and then finally another day later that it failed. I have turned off the email tracking in CRM and this did not help. I thought the numbers CRM puts in the subject may have been causing it to be blocked. What could be causing the emails to fail when sent using CRM and the exact same email to work with Outlook...

Changing Primary Attribute after creation
I cannot seem to find a way to change any aspect of the primary attribute after creation. Is this the case? It is very hard to work with. I cannot even change the requirement level after creation. This is very diffcult to work with. There's no way to change the primary attribute after creation, so define it carefully when creating a new entity. A big problem is that it's somewhat hidden on the second tab in the entity creation form and it's very easy to forget about it. Anyway, before creating a new entity, you should write down the settings that are not changeable la...

How to let OWA users to change their password ?
How to let OWA users to change their password ? On Wed, 9 Nov 2005 01:58:03 -0800, "Enid" <Enid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How to let OWA users to change their password ? There are quite a few steps but if you follow this: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;297121 carefuly, you'll be ok. Thanks for your information. Follow the document to enable the change password funcation, but got error when using IE6 w/ SP2 to do change password "error number : 5". It is so tricky if using FireFox, the password change is work. Any suggesti...

Change from SBS 2003 to SBS 2003 R2
Does anyone know if the license from Windows SBS 2003 works on R2 Edition? Here's my situation: I have an old server running Win SBS 2003. This is a new client and i just found the installation to be all screwed up (they are not even using Exchange, the domain is not .local, I cant find the SBS management panel, etc ) and barring any magic solution that allows me to improve on the current install, what i really want is to start from scratch, probably on different hardware (new server). So I whas thinking to my buttons: During reinstallation, can I now use the latest ver...

Changes Since Moving to Exchange
Hi there; I have subfolders within the inbox, and then subfolders within the subfolders. I also have rules so that when a message comes in from a certain person the message goes into their folder. Before we moved to our new exchange server if someone sent a message and the message went to their folder, the number of unread emails in the folder changes (ie, if Joe Bloggs sends an email to me his message goes to the Joe Bloggs folder, and it looks like Joe Bloggs (1)). And the folder that the 'Joe Bloggs' is in (for this example it could be 'staff') would also...