catch item scanned

-------------------------------------

Dear Everyone, i need help very badly,can u advice me how in someway to
catch the item scanned or entered manually before RMS POS delete the item
when the item is not found. Someone says its is not possible,but there is
one who create a keyboard hook sort of a keyboard logger. Thank you

--
+---------------------[ SERVER SIGNATURE ]-----------------+
|   Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.beansmart.com/    |

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Sales Commision and Price List Item
As a franchise network, our franchisees distribute products and therefore get paid a commission for every product they sell. The amount of commission varies from product to product and is a dollar amount not a % amount. CRM doesn't seem to cope with sales commission at all, which is a distrubing oversight. What I really need to do is alter the Price List Item page to incorporate a commission structure. What I think I'm going to have to do is have an entirely new product for every measure of that product. PITA. Any suggestions? When is CRM coping with commission? Regards, Stuar...

An error occurred during pricing of a detail line item
Tried to create a quote in which I added three products. When I hit recalculate I get an error on the top of the screen which reads 'An error occurred during pricing of a detail line item'. Any ideas. I'm close to using this now but I can't really do much if i cant generate quotes. Any help on this much appreciated. This can be caused by zero-priced items. If so, MBS have a hotfix for this, but you need to log a support call to get it Peter Lynch "George" <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E1D3C83E-A1F7-4030-8B8A-2707C50282A1@...

Catch events from pre-existing buttons in Outlook 2007
Is there a way I can reroute events thrown when standard buttons are being pushed in Outlook 2007? Specifically, I'd like to replace the entire call functionality (like OCS does.. normally all calling functionality is bound to TAPI but when MOC is installed, everything goes to OCS. The PBX I work with offers different means than TAPI so I need to integrate this somehow. I managed to almost entirely duplicate the call menus, but it would be much nicer to just go ahead and do it the way it's done with Office Communicator without having to bother with commandbars, popup even...

oulokk calander items time changes on send/receive
I have connected outlook 2003 with my hotmail account. When I change the timing of an existing appointment (e.g. 26 May 2010 old time 1600 hrs, new time 1700 hrs) in the Outlook 2003 calendar and press send/receive (F9), the new time moves back to 12 hrs and the same appointment is now displayed in 26 May 2010 but at 0500 hrs. ...

Item in Outbox saying not sent
Using Outlook 2000. Items are stuck in the Outbox saying they have not been sent, but recipient received email fine. Any thoughts? ...

GP should allow you to mass assign a vendor by item class
I ran into a situation where I needed to add a secondary vendor to about 100 items that were in the same item class and was told that there was not an easy way to it. A Script seems to make sense. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.c...

Deleting Messages in 'Deleted Items' Box in Outlook Express
I have XP home edition. Is there any way of deleting some messages in the 'Deleted Items' box other than individually selecting each one? I have lots of messages in there that I would like to temporarily keep and some I want to permanently discard. Is there some way of selecting whole blocks of messages from one person without individually selecting each message? Merryterry wrote: > I have XP home edition. Is there any way of deleting some messages in > the 'Deleted Items' box other than individually selecting each one? > > I have lots of messages in th...

Find PO for specific item
I can't find a report where I can search for a specific ItemLookupCode and find the PO on which it was ordered. The only Purchase Order report I can find is under Quotes/Orders -->Purchase Orders and there is not field Item or ItemLookupCode in the Criteria List. Previously in QS2000 I could search for a specific item and find all the PO's on which it had been ordered. Hi Jene, the existing PO report is in summary form, however I have detail report for you, what I need your email so I can forward that report to you. "Jane J" wrote: > I can't find a report ...

Mails not appearing in Sent Items
A funny thing has just recently started, items I mail from Excel via some VB code are not appearing in my Sent Items on Outlook. They use to, every time I ran this code previously My default mail program is set to Outlook, 'Save copy of Sent Items' is also checked. I'm running XP Anyone else seen this behaviour? Thanks Hi Sean, You must instruct Outlook to do so. MAPI defines the Fields PR_SENTMAIL_ENTRYID and PR_DELETE_AFTER_SUBMIT on which the sending process is able to instruct Outlook what to do with a message after it has been submitted. You can access those fields n...

Non-inventory item invoicing
GP 8.00g19, Project module, Working on Project configuration - having trouble with entering invoices for services. I need to be able to pay for external services, and have the charges allocated back to a project. I'm trying to enter a new invoice via the PA Purchasing Invoice Entry screen. A warning error (Exclamation point in yellow triangle) comes up in the "Matched to Shipment" box, but I don't have any shipment/receipt information to match against - this is a service. Posting fails with this error: **ERROR: One or more line items contain errors. **ERROR: Line...

? Checking menu items in dialog apps
Hi, I've got an MFC dialog app and I've set it to have a menu by setting the Menu ID of the dialog in the Resource Editor to a menu. I then added handlers for the items in the menu. I also added COMMAND_UI handlers for them. My problem is that I can't seem to set the check beside the menu item. I've got this: void CDlg::OnViewTemp() { temp=!temp; AfxMessageBox("1"); } void CDlg::OnUpdateViewTemp(CCmdUI *pCmdUI) { pCmdUI->SetCheck(temp); AfxMessageBox("2"); } When I click the item associated with "temp", then...

Any good way to copy many items???
Currently my database has about 50 items that we need to take to about 150 items. What I want to do is mimic the copy button from Item Maintenance screen ( so that all of the price lists, etc - are copied from one item to another) Is there a stored procedure that I can call from t-sql that is doing this copy? I want to try it out on our test company and do not want to have to enter/copy all these by hand. Ideas? ...

Check Store
Hi all, would appreciate any advice on this unusual incident. Problem. At store no. 1, when you invoked the 'check store' button, the 'check store' windows display the quantity at store 1 is "n/a'. When we check the quantity of that item at store no 1, there is a quantity of 10. How did this happen? Store no 2 created a transfer out. It synchronised with HQ. It was approved. Synchronised with Store no 1. Staff at Store No 1 open up the tranfer-in windows and performed a commit. Transfer-In status is now closed. Staff wanted to print labels but somehow the ...

Inventory Item Integration Failing to pull in Qty On Hand #2
This has turned out into a nightmare for me. On the Integration Template Destination mappings for Inventory Item the field for Qty on Hand is nowhere to be found, I have exhausted the GP 8.0 SDK and still I find the information meanigless.Can someone point me in the right direction? Guys I am not looking for a solution just a guideline that will take me in the right direction,so do not offer me assistance outside this forum. Problem: I want to import data from a tabbed CSV file in to the IV tables but the problem is that using the Integration Manager there is no allownace for pulling ...

SOP to POP link
Currenty when creating a PO off the SO with the SOP-POP link, it will create a PO in item number order and not the order of the items entered on the original SO. This is a critical and frustrating piece for one of my clients. Any customization written out there? Workarounds? thanks! chickie, This is the intended design of the sop-pop link process but as you note, not everyone like GP doing it this way. There isn't any workaround that I'm are of but MBS Professional Services ( mbsprofessionalservices@microsoft.com ) does have a tool called something like SOP To POP Reorder...

When I try to save a item in Outlook it says "Not Implemented"
When I try to save a item in Outlook it says "Not Implemented" ...

itemize paycheck deposit
I printed instructions from the help menu, so I'm sure I'm doing it right, but I cannot itemize a paycheck deposit. It says: 1. Click BILLS 2. Click SET UP BILLS & DEPOSITS 3. If check not listed click NEW 4. Click check from list you want details for, then click EDIT DETAILS 5. Review details & type adjustments 6. Click DETAILS & enter info in PAYCHECK box. Step six doesn't happen on my MS Money 2000 which came with my HP Pavilion computer because there is not a DETAILS button anywhere to click! I've watched the video several times and have read every word ...

Integrating Inventory Item Prices
Anyone aware of known issues with integrating or updating the price of an item? I have an integration and can't get it to update the prices of existing items or put a price on a new item I am inserting. All the fields are integrating/updating accept for price. I've tried source files, constants, scripts, nothing will work for getting the price in there. Thanks for any help. Are you trying to update the list price or are you using the Item Pricing section of the distribution mapping? "Jenny C." wrote: > Anyone aware of known issues with integrating or...

How do I scan document to type on
How do I scan a document to type on and after typing print it. What version of Office do you use? What software came with your scanner? = --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Grandberry" <Grandberry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:88CDA0C9-931C-48E8-9E52-D25C3FD68624@microsoft.com... > How do I scan a document to type on and after typing print it. ...

Outlook 2010 Error
Happened first with a computer I had office 2010 beta installed. Now I installed in a virtual machine, where no other office products were installed. Happens only in IMAP when attempting to move a file from inbox to say "my created folder". My exchange account in the same inbox is fine. I've even tried without the exchange account installed. Outlook 2007 does not have this issue. I've searched for two days off and on, without finding an answer. Well, I did see someone mention this issue in March 2010, but a mod stated this issue would be fi...

"Today" column not updating
A few times in the past week this has happened: I connect and update my money info online. Money shows me the price change for all of my funds but - for SOME funds only - does NOT update the "Today" column. I was surprised to see that - I thought that the math was done at MY pc - not online. So if I owned 100 shares of XYZ and YESTERDAY it was $20 per share (Money knows that - I update everyday) and today it is $21/share on my screen I see 100 shares $21 per share - it DOES now the new price, but in the TODAY column it does not show $100 as expected - it's blank. So I selecte...

Deleted items not updated!!!
Hello all, I'm developing an Outlook Addin... I encounter a problem that when my addin perform simple functionality which is looping through all folders, then when the user work on Outlook move messages from the inbox to Deleted Items folder, the Deleted Items folder still empty till you restart the outlook. In my code, I loop through all folders and get Items an do some process on them. For testing this problem I removed looping into items and processing and the problem still. Finally I found that the problem in "pFolder->get_Items" which when I call, the problem found,...

Regarding selecting an item from the Combo box in visual C++ 6.0
Please instruct me what I should do for getting the item selected in the combo box in Visual C++ 6.0 in such a way that whlie typing the initial letters of the item the item should be selected in the combo box. Eg. If I want to get an item, "ptc" from the combo box. When I typed ptc the item should be selected there. Now when I am typing ptc, the item which all are starting with c is getting selected. Please guide me. ===============Suresh One of these controls may work for you: http://www.codeproject.com/combobox/combocompletion.asp http://www.codeproject.com/combobox/akaut...

my inbox do not catch all the mails
Thru my 'Outlook' I can't get all the e-mails sent to my address. I have to access my msn e-mail imbox outside the outlook to check my mail. How can I fixed? provided you have a paid account, download the outlook connector from the msn member center. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe t...

How can I delete items based on date and folders in my users mailbox?
I'd like to schedule a maintenance procedure which will delete the content of the "Junk Email" and "Deleted Items" folders in my users mailbox. I would like to delete those items that are older than a certain number of days. Is it possible to schedule this on an Exchange server? Thanks in advance1 Look at using a Mailbox Manager policy to do this. Exchange 5.5, Mailbox Manager is an add-on. I believe it's available post SP2. Exchange 2000/2003 - create a new recipient policy of type Mailbox Manager. I'd encourage you to set it to run a report first ...