Can the X Report print showing only the open, shift and closing am

I would like to have my employees count and close out their draws. However, I
do not want them to see any of the company sales numbers, etc.  I just want
the employees to print the report which would show the open, shift and
closing amounts for all the tender types.  I thought I had seen in the
security set up a way for this to be done, but I can not find the
information.  Any ideas?
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Yes the X report can be setup to print showing only the Open, Shift and
Closing data. There is no setting in security or elsewhere to hide the
information, you would need to customize the X report to do this.
However if you show your employees the Shift totals then you are effectively
showing them your sales for the day broken down by Tender Type. All they
would have to do is add them up to get a rough number as to the total sales
for the day.

Did you mean just show them the Open, Closing and Over/Short? If so, this
would be done in the same way.

You need to place some <IF> statements around the sections that you don't
want to print on an X Report.

<IF>
<CONDITION> (Transaction.Type <> transactionXReport)</CONDITION>
<THEN>
....Area you do not want to appear on printout...
</THEN>
</IF>

Rob

"Donna @ petsplace" wrote:

> I would like to have my employees count and close out their draws. However, I
> do not want them to see any of the company sales numbers, etc.  I just want
> the employees to print the report which would show the open, shift and
> closing amounts for all the tender types.  I thought I had seen in the
> security set up a way for this to be done, but I can not find the
> information.  Any ideas?
0
rob242 (534)

owa cant open ppt attachments

Reporting from Project Server

"View Image Slide Show"

print
how can i print from clistctrl without using CView This article might help you out. I haven't tried this one yet, but it's worth a look: http://www.codeproject.com/Purgatory/printlistctrl.asp Tom "mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA6BFE63-983C-41E3-B95B-DE9491881E41@microsoft.com... > how can i print from clistctrl without using CView ...

Print Screen Key disabled

cannot open hyper links in outlook

Any way to open an excel file directly to a worksheet?
I am building an application with an icon that launches an excel file when clicked. Is there any way I can open the file directly to a specified worksheet? The names of the worksheet are fixed and so is the file, so I am guessing adding some parameter after the filename should do the trick. Any help will be appreciated. Regards Sid -- skiddyrow ------------------------------------------------------------------------ skiddyrow's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=23965 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=386335 Hey...

print message
how do you get the system pop-up message anouncing that a document is being sent to the printer to be supressed (or at least not visible)? thanks in advance, mark See: Suppress the "Printing" Dialog at: http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0037.htm -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Mark Kubicki" <mark@TillotsonDesign.com> wrote in message news:%23lRtOWpCIHA.1184@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > how do you get the system ...

How can I create Schedule Chart?
I have simply an activity list which shows START and FINISH date of related activity. I need to put this information into a Chart, so that i will get a bar chart highligting the line between the START and FINISH date of the activity. It is very similar to what we can create in Microsoft Project. Do you know a specific chart type for this? It's called a Gantt chart: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HA010346051033.aspx http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttLinks.html http://www.mrexcel.com/tip058.shtml -- David Biddulph "mezzanine1974" <savas_karaduman@yahoo.com>...

can't open new worksheets in a separate window
I've been trying to open multiple wookbooks in Excel, but they won't open in a new window. Instead they continue to open in the same window - one on top of the other. I've tried playing around with the maximize and restore, but to no avail. I tried right clicking on the Excel button in the taskbar to cascade the windows, but the pop-up menu is inactive. any advice would be greatly appreciated. Running Excel 2003, Windows XP. This might be it: Tools - Options - View tab - Show: Windows in taskbar. Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com "3R's" <3R's@di...

Can validation lists be enlarged
When a validtion list is created can this be enlarged in a spreadsheet which has been reduced to view. Hi for a workaround see: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Larger -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "AC" <AC@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:B6A557E7-7B2C-459B-94CE-02606B6CAB3A@microsoft.com... > When a validtion list is created can this be enlarged in a spreadsheet which > has been reduced to view. ...

Remote humans can't get email addressed to them from within the do
I call them remote humans because they are not "users" set up on the SBS2003 system. I've set up a local domain, call it domain.local, and the email domain is domain.org. For all internal users, there is no problem. But there are two people, out of state, with email addresses user1@domain.org and user2@domain.org. Our email is hosted, and we use the POP3 connector to bring it into our Exchange server. We do not use POP3 connector for the remote humans - their Outlook client has the POP3 account set up on it. These remotes will never connect to the local domain, all th...

Adding PST Tax onto Invoice Report
Hi there, Can anyone show me or help me start off in modifying the sales invoice report to display both GST and PST taxes for Canadian companies. I know that the report is within report writer but am clueless on how to start this off, but more on where I need to pull the data. Thanks. Hi Ian, This is fairly easy... you'll have to work with calculated fields and use the schdeduled tax table (TX_Detail_MSTR = TX00201). Normaly, those taxes are already taken care within the default SOP Blank Form, but I suspect that you want to show the various tax labels and their respec...

word closes when sending oulook message
I am using word as my email editor with outlook 2003. As soon as I hit send, word closes. How can I keep word running? You are not able to . It is by design and default. You can keep Word open if you open it from the Start\Programs\Office folder. But the minute you use Send it will close. -- Peter Please reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others. "BDyson" <BDyson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A804622F-449E-4FE2-AF84-0D2CC140CF03@microsoft.com... >I am using word as my email editor with outlook 2003. As soon as I hit >send, > word close...