Can't change register number

When I try to change my admin>config>register number to 2 and click ok; if I
SOMGR>database>registers>registerlist
0
NCS1 (69)
3/8/2007 8:05:28 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You need to be logged in your PC with an User Account Administrator. This
problem that you described occurs because your tried to change the parameters
of SOAdmin with a restricted user account.
Roberto

"NcS" wrote:

> When I try to change my admin>config>register number to 2 and click ok; if I
> SOMGR>database>registers>registerlist
0
romanutd (14)

Changing font case in a selected column
Probably an easy one for you experts but I am very frustrated! I have copied data from one worksheet to another and to tidy it up I want to change the font from sentence case e.g. Hume to upper case e.g. HUME. How do I do it? Many Thanks Paul With Hume in A1, put this in B1 =UPPER(A1) it will display as HUME....... Note that =PROPER(B1) in cell C1 will turn it back to Hume....... Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "PAUL HUME" <paul.c.hume@jobcentreplus.gov.uk> wrote in message news:0a4101c34608$450edaf0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Probably an easy one for you experts ...

how do i add my phone number to outlook address book ?
how do i add my phone number to outlook address book ? You can't. Why would you? The Outlook Address Book is only a list of electronic addresses to which you can address messages. Why would you need a phone number there? Phone numbers, like all Contact data, are stored in your Contacts Folder. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Ingaga" <Ingaga @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C2224F0-0E8B-4E20-A2AC-200B044053FD@microsoft.com... > how do i add my phone number to outlook address book ? What in the world is the purpse of the Outlook address book whe...

in printing a word( 2007) document, the number 2 is missing
Using Microsoft 2007 and printer is HP Laserjet 2200D. On all pages, the number 2 does not print. Does the problem go away if you choose a different font? -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "gsw" <gsw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:15C05E0B-CB3C-4667-90A6-306B1D9FA711@microsoft.com... > Using Microsoft 2007 and printer is HP Laserjet 2200D. On all pages, the > number 2 does not print. ...

Changing the MSCRM 3.0 title
Is there anyway to change the title "Microsoft CRM 3.0" in the CRM system? My boss is interested in branding this application with our company name, rather than the Microsoft name. Thanks in advance! -Erik It looks like the text is stored in resource files, making it (almost) impossible to change. -- Michael http://www.stunnware.com/crm ---------------------------------------------------------- <ealmquist@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1149799652.442526.218110@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Is there anyway to change the title "Microsoft CRM 3.0"...

Sent Bills not Showing as Epay in Register
I sent 4 bills yesterday to my bank like a always do when paying bills. The bills show as pending payment on my banks web site but in the Money registry there is show as Epay in the Num field. Show nothing there. Using Money 2007. James ...

App: excel.exe (pid=1612) Exception number: c0000005 (access violation)
Can anyone tell me why or how to correct the error I am consistentl getting (see below) Application exception occurred: App: excel.exe (pid=1612) When: 12/18/2003 @ 08:44:24.656 Exception number: c0000005 (access violation) I have rebooted, removed/reinstalled MSOFFICE 2000 and I am stil getting this error. You can see the error that Dr.Watson reported b viewing the attachment. Please email me at JJOHNSON@SALLIEMAE.COM i you can assist. THANKS Attachment filename: application exception occurred.txt Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=38578 -- Messa...

Resizing controls in a dialog
Hi there, I build an application with different dialogs which can be resized by the user. When this happens, I use OnSize to give new dimensions and positions to the controls in the dialog. I measure the window and put the controls to a special ratio of the whole screen; snippet: GetClientRect(&crClientRect); // complete window ...... cx = (iBorderHor * 4); cy = iBorderHor; sx = crClientRect.Height() - (crObject2Rect.Height() * 6); sy = (crClientRect.Width() / 4) - (iBorderHor); m_BrowseTree.SetWindowPos(&wndTop, cy, cx, sy, sx, 0); .... This ...

How do I change default font for all new comments in Office 2003?
I just installed Office 2003 and transfered excel files from the older version. The comments that I had created before I moved to 2003 look fine in the default font (Tahoma); however, when I try to insert a new comment, the same font (same size, same formatting) the text looks virtually unreadable. I changed font in some comments and they look much better, but it is extremely inefficient to try to change font in every new comment I insert, so I thought maybe there is a way to do it on a default basis. Or maybe I somehow could change something to make Tahoma appear readable. Please, assi...

How to Add page numbers to a excel spreadsheet?
-- redhead Page numbers are printed in the header or footer of a worksheet. On the File menu, choose Page Setup. On the Header/Footer tab, use a predefined header or footer from the dropdowns, or design a custom one. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ redhead101863 wrote: ...

How do I change the day a week starts on in a publisher calendar
In the Control Panel open the Regional and Language Options, change to your region. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Simon" <Simon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0F81FC52-ED0D-4FC3-BCED-05F72495DF61@microsoft.com... > ...

Can you sort on the number of messages in thread?
Hi all, When you have your mail grouped on a field, is it then possible to sort on the number of messages in a thread. So threads with only 1 message will be on top en threads with more messages will appear lower. Hope this is possible..... All the best (this might be a solution to my previous question in another yet unanswered thread about filtering messages that are replied to) extra info: the version xp (but 2003 options are ok too) Best, Bert As far as I know, that's not an option "plurker" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in message news:11ffe8fgqvmbc88@corp.su...

Change Exchange to use ISP mail server
We are currently listed on the SORBS site and as a result we are unable to send mail to a certain domain. We ARE NOT an open realy and the resulting listing is simply because we are using our Exchange server to send mail and not sending it through our ISP mail server. While I think this is a rather harsh rule it means I have to reconfigure our server to send through our ISP mail server. Is this a simple as doing the following: Exchange Console Connection IMS Connections and then FORWARD ALL MESAGES TO HOST radio button? Once there simply giving it our ISP mail server name or IP? TIA Bryan ...

HR version number not updating after installing SP
Hello, We upgraded Great Plains & Human resources to 8.0 & also installed SP2. After the SP2, The Great Plains version number has properly updated to 8.00g34 but the HR version still says 8.00.7 instead of 8.00.10 on the server & other wrkstations. This was not a problem. The HR modified reports all upgraded fine & all workstations are able to run the modified HR reports except one wrkstn. This one wrkstn. has properly updated the HR version number to 8.00.10. When we try to run an HR report from this wrkstn, it says that the dictionary is not found. The reports need to ...

Can I change Outlook 2000 default attachment folder?
When I create new mail and click attachment button, it will default go to My Document folder. Can I change to something like D:\. It is easy to change on Excel or Word but I don't know whow to change in Outlook 2000. Please help, thanks a lot. Regards, Amon Outlook doesn't support custom locations. You can add your location to the places bar - http://www.poremsky.com/places_bar.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & ...

How do I get the weeks numbered?
I need to create worksheets for the managers at my job and I need to list the work weeks by numbers. Example April 4 - April 10 was the 15th week of the year, I need to know how to get the numbered week on my calender. Tools-> Options-> Calendar Options -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data -Creating a Permanent New Mail Desktop Alert in Outlook 2003 ----- "smwhiten" <smwhiten@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92478EC4-CB77-4329-B6A8-F2BA1D4034B9@microsoft.com... &g...

Change XmlDocument Function to XPathDocument Function
After everything I have read and some of my own testing I am convinced that XPathDocument are more efficient if you are only using XML for read only and not modifying the XML. However, I have been having problems doing same procedures I do with XPathDocuments in XPathDocuments. I have a configuration XML document, which holds all the configuration information for an application (see below sample). I extract the information from the document and use it in the application. In the XMLDocument solution (see below) I load the XML document and build a SQL connection string. I am unable to repr...

How do I set up number eg 2000 to word two thousand in excel?
I need to convert numbers in excel to words Eg 2,200 Two thousand and two hundred dollars Here is the code to create the function: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=213360 "Lawrence" <Lawrence@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:82B59144-57C1-4C42-87B9-42D23D0858E5@microsoft.com... >I need to convert numbers in excel to words > > Eg 2,200 > > Two thousand and two hundred dollars Hi see: http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Lawrence" <Lawrence@discussions.microsoft.com...

dimmed text colour changes in poerpoint viewer
The grey dimmed colour changes to pale green on powerpoint viewer when dimmed. Has anyone had this problem and solved it? I haven't heard of that before. Can you give us some more details so we can try to recreate the problem? What version are you using? What version is the Viewer? What file type are you saving as? What is the exact animation? What colour scheme/Theme are you using? Is the text colour following the scheme/theme or has it been directly formatted? Lucy -- Lucy Thomson PowerPoint MVP MOS Master Instructor www.aneasiertomorrow.com.au "Yatko&...

Count Consecutive string of same number
Hi, I would like to find a formula that will give me the largest consecutive sting of numbers out of a list. Here is an example of the list (A1:A10000): this answer is 3. A 1 1 blank 1 blank 1 1 1 Thanks! Are the numbers to count *really* 1s? So, you want to find the longest streak of contiguous consecutive 1s? -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "andy" <andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:949CCD02-18BB-408F-829B-F812C951D5E2@microsoft.com... > Hi, > I would like to find a formula that will give me the largest consecutiv...

Changing from sheet to sheet
Hi there! Is there a function that would enable me to navigate from sheet to sheet in an Excel document (instead of using the mouse and click on the sheet I want to work with)? Many thanks! Hi Ctrl PgUp and Ctrl PgDwn is one way. Insert > Hyperlink (and after that clicking it) is another. HTH. Best wishes Harald "Greywolf" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:5bfc01c42d6b$c2a26630$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Hi there! > > Is there a function that would enable me to navigate from > sheet to sheet in an Excel document (instead of using the &...

This item has exceeded the budget for account number.
Hello, I am getting a recurring error message which prevents a user from entering in an expense into eReq because the system considers the account over budget, when in fact it is not. To correct the error, the origin of which we are still uncertain, we were instructed to run File/Maintenance/PO Enhancements/Reconcile. We received this message several times today and ran the utility which did not have any impact on the situation- the error message continues to pop up (i.e., for 53300-1650-000 Finance Office Supplies). The exact error message is: This item has exceeded the budget for...

How to change the view at "View Duplicates" form?
Please help on how to change the view at "View Duplicates" form? we want to add more columns on this view. But I cannot find this view at SavedQueryBase table. Thanks -- MS CRM consultants at Melbourne Visit my CRM blog at http://melbournecrm.spaces.live.com/ ...

Trying to Change Axes
I have a range of data that is listed in a column. I need to plot this data in terms of numbers of observations. For instance, the column reading down has the following points: 0.77 0.68 0.68 0.65 0.65 0.65 0.60 and so on... The values are sorted from highest to lowest and there are 130 data points. I need the data values on the y-axis and the number of times the value occurs on the x-axis. Can anyone offer advice? Thank you. Hi, One way (eventhough not very elegant!) is as follows: Let's say that your data are in A2:A131. Enter the following formula in B2 (and fill-in the f...

how to change font/size of menu in a vc progrm?
Hi, Is it possible to change the font/size of menu in a VC program? thanks, bn1 bn1 wrote: > Hi, > Is it possible to change the font/size of menu in a VC program? > > thanks, > bn1 > > Yes, if you draw the menu text yourself. See the owner-drawn menu sample code in the CTRLTEST MFC sample. -- Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP] You will have to owner draw the menu yourself. There are several examples around at codeguru/codeproject. The classic being the one by Paul Dilascia in MSJ some time ago(although that was for icons+text in a menu, but the same princi...

Changes to Data on a Worksheet
I have a data entry sheet (Excel 2000) and a "store" sheet. The info on the data entry sheet is saved on a single row in the store sheet. I need to detect whether any changes have been made to the details on the data entry page and currently do this by concatenating every data cell on the data sheet and comparing it to the concatenated cells on the corresponding row in the store. Is there an easier way to detect whether any changes have been made on the data entry page? Thanks for any help. Brian Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Const WS_RANGE As String = "H...