Can Setup EDC - But what about the receipt /signature?

Hello all,

I have successfully been able to setup EDC on a single store.  We are only
testing it at this point, but was curious how the signature would work?

It seems like for every credit card sale it should automatically print a
receipt which they can sign, then it should printer another receipt if they
choose to (for the customer receipt).

My question is...how do we setup a signature receipt to print everytime
there is a credit card sale?

Your help is appreciated.  Thanks!

0
ericWood (7)
9/15/2008 9:52:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Eric - the receipt.xml file is configured to print the first page as a credit
card signature page, then print a second page with the items purchased by the
client.
Set up your VISA, MC, AMEX etc credit cards as tenders, type should be
"credit card", as this is what triggers the credit card signature print.
Hope this helps

"eric Wood" wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I have successfully been able to setup EDC on a single store.  We are only
> testing it at this point, but was curious how the signature would work?
>
> It seems like for every credit card sale it should automatically print a
> receipt which they can sign, then it should printer another receipt if they
> choose to (for the customer receipt).
>
> My question is...how do we setup a signature receipt to print everytime
> there is a credit card sale?
>
> Your help is appreciated.  Thanks!

0
convoluted (621)

Receiving but can't send
Using outlook to receive and send emails have bellsouth and private domain both sending thru same server there are messages being sent out that dont appear in outbox when I do test, get the message back from test but cant send regular email have reloaded software Any Ideas RR Sorry I do not follow you. If you are sending out a message then it will = not show in the Outbox but it will be in the Sent folder. Also are there any error messages that are shown. If any can you post it = here The most important is to describe your issue in detail including Outlook = version and Windows ve...

Can not get Excel macros to save chart format -lost in space!
Help??? I've been searching this forum for 5 days trying to find a problem similar to what I am having without any luck. I have been trying to use Excel macro to record the creation, formating and saving of a simple bar chart against my Excel data range but the macros do not run for the chart. I am able to creat the charts okay but the macro craps out when I run it. I keep getting " Set ActiveChart = ActiveSheet.ChartObjects(Chart1)" type errors as if it's not recognizing the chart that I just made. I am an advanced Excel person BUT not so with VB coding. ...

can i recover unsaved ppt file after crash?
am i SOL or is there hope? thanks mark goodtoimes, Yes there's hope. Powerpoint newsgroup! Immanuel Sibero "goodtoimes" <goodtoimes@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eXq9wP9BFHA.1408@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > am i SOL or is there hope? > > thanks > mark > > ...

Publisher 2007 Can i make a calender with holidays already on it?
IS there a way to make a calender in Publisher 2007 that already has holidays in it? I have a no frills 2009 calendar on my website with the holidays. http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm Scroll down a little. Adding holidays is a manual operation in Publisher. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Jaci" <Jaci@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1BB20065-41A5-479F-85E1-C4E91112ECBD@microsoft.com... > IS there a way to make a calender in Publisher 2007 that already has holidays > in it? ...

Where do I receive or find a delivery receipt?
To test how delivery receipt works I sent an email to myself, requesting delivery receipt, (so I know that it was received) but what form does delivery receipt come in? Same thing with read receipt, I sent myself one, respond yes when I opened the message, but haven't received anything I can see that is a read receipt. Where would I find it? Delivery receipts are generated by the recipient's mail server, if it is supported. As for the read receipt, have you hit send/receive after reading the email? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the d...

Setup was unable to install Microsoft CRM Server
Hi, At the end of the installation process we get following error: "Setup was unable to install Microsoft CRM Server. Setup was unable to provision your organization. Setup was unable to create root business unit. Unknown error (80004000)" I believe it coud be a DNS error. However, all settings seem to be fine. I am installing CRM with an account that has Domain Admin priviledges. However, it seems that the setup can not create the first organizational unit after some basic NT User Groups are created. Anybody had the same problem? Ralf, If you are installing the new 1.2 it cre...

Can't insert column; keep receiving error message
I was updating a large spreadsheet and all of a sudden I was unable to insert columns. I kept getting an error message that said, "...unable to shift nonblank cells off worksheet." I tried everything from unhiding all columns and rows toreformatting all the comments to move and size with their relative cells. I also removed all the comments and I was still unable to insert a column. Does anyone have a solution Thank you >-----Original Message----- >I was updating a large spreadsheet and all of a sudden I was unable to insert columns. I kept getting an error message th...

can a new email notification be sent to an external recipient?
Here's the situation. Exchange 2003 SP2. A certain group of users wants to be notified in their external email accounts (hotmail, gmail, etc) when they receive a new message in their corporate inbox on the Exchange server. How can I do this? There are folks here who might have a better idea, but you could just have the user create a rule in Outlook to send a notice, they could just turn on that rule when needed. The problem you might encounter is that, by default, Exchange won't allow external Auto relaying/forwarding. Here's an article that explains how to change ...

2003 Money (Can I -) question
Is it possible to change or preset defaults for the drop down fields used to create new recurring bill under [Bills & Deposits]? For example; [Write Check] is the default in the payment method. I want it to be [Print Check]. [Monthly] is default for the frequency and I want [Only Once]. I would like to be able to set my most used selections as defaults. Thanks - Andy Nope. "Andy" <a1cotton@knology.net> wrote in message news:079b01c392c3$6cfe0290$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possible to change or preset defaults for the drop > down fields used to create new...

Signature Removes after Office Updates
All clients have signatures setup with disclaimers. However, after applying Microsoft updates via WSUS, the settings for the signatures are removed and are not automatically showing on new mail and replies. Can anyone provide some direction on what to look into to get this corrected? This client must have the disclaimers show on every new mail and reply coming from within the network. Thanks !!! ...

Can't use Outlook
How can I cancel my account with Outlook? Because I can't use this software anymore we have installed Lotus Notes as a source of email and etc. Please notify me and let me know how to cancel this account. Please I counld go to far with it because I never knew the server to finish my account. Thanks Chuck OL only has accounts you set up Tools/Options/Accounts simply delete unwanted accounts. If you no longer use OL, uninstall. I'm assuming yr refering to OL not OLExpress Remember to set yr Internet Options to point to yr new email app David "chuck" <anonymous@dis...

Can you do a global font replace in Publisher?
Can I replace, say "Arial" with "Franklin Gothic book" and "Arial Black" with "Franklin Gothic Book (bold)" ? It would also be nice if I could update all the Syles t the same time. How? "Mr. Analogy" <MrAnalogy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A38DE87-53C8-4117-B3DD-E6023152D470@microsoft.com... > > Can I replace, say "Arial" with "Franklin Gothic book" and "Arial Black" > with "Franklin Gothic Book (bold)" ? > > It would also be nice if I could update all ...

Only one user at a time can access OWA
Using Exchange 5.5 SP3 on W2K. Only one user can log on using OWA at any one time. As soon as the first user logs out the next can then log on, but in a organisation of 1300 - bit of a problem. Previously we did have things working fine with Exchange 5.5 on WinNT but a hacking attack put paid to that system! Have run through MS trouble shooting but found no mention of this problem anywhere else. Any suggestions welcomed Regards Mike Cameron cameronm@queensbury.beds.sch.uk (Mike Cameron) wrote: >Using Exchange 5.5 SP3 on W2K. Only one user can log on using OWA at >any one time. As...

Can Publisher create professional books?
Hi, I've been told that Publisher can't really format professional books and to try a Tex variation. Wondering about opinions on this. I don't want people to be able to distinguish any difference between a book I publish and any other book in a bookstore. Also, what version of Publisher is recomended for this? I am using one for Win95 and it can't suppress headers on final pages, which makes for stupid looking end pages. Do later versions have significant improvements for the book publisher and what are they? Thanks for your help. Robert -- -- Robert Pearson ParaMind B...

how can i see my exchange mails from different ISP
hi, i have an exchange server 2003 with windows server 2003 my mails are coming to my exchange through smtp server on port 25 , my exchange is behind the PIX firewall my users can check their mails through MSoutlook 2003, OWA and OUTlook express internaly and can send mails to yaho, hotmail,gmail as well , so plzz tell me what i have to configure on my server or on pix so that my users can see their mails from home or different ISP plzz send me the full configuration because i am new to exchange . thanks in advance regards ALI You have owa already working. So, let the pix accept con...

Can use Quickscan when doing physical inventory?
I am getting prepared to start the first physical inventory using RMS. My plan was to use a laptop and a barcode scanner connected wirelessly to RMS. Folowing the instructions for setting up a physical inventory, I clicked 'new' and saw the options of add, delete and import but no option for "quick scan" as the instructions say. Does the option of scanning directly into RMS exist? Does anyone have any experience in scanning into a different file and then importing into RMS? Would this be easier? If it is easier, any thoughts on what program to scan into? I'm eagerl...

Refreshing Net Display Receipt on Tender
I'm working to have a Net Display Receipt display the Tendered amount and Change. I have it set up properly, but the Net Display Receipt does not refresh when you go through the Tender dialog box, so the "Tendered" and "Change" values are never displayed to the customer. Is there any way to refresh the Net Display Receipt window after you go into the Tender dialog box, as well as refresh after you press the OK button on the Tender dialog box? As a workaround, I have it to refresh every second using the html meta tag, but that results in flicker, not to mention ...

Can Excel do this? #4
Greetings, I am new to this forum and have a question about what Excel is capable of. I asked around with friends and co-worker only to discover that I know more about Excel than they do. I created a sport specific score sheet (scores based on time) in which stage times, time penalties, etc. are summed and placed in an �overall time� cell. So far so good (everything works as planned). Now what I wish to do is have, not a number, but a word such as �novice� show up in a �rating� cell if the value in the �overall time� cell falls between two time limits and a different word such as �expert...

Can you suggest any way to turn off Saving to Excel?
I've been asked to disable Exporting from CRM to Excel. (I'm not making this up.) Perhaps management has temporarilly lost its senses. Your mission is impossible. Do not accept it You cannot disable exporting from CRM to Excel "Larry" <Larry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A6D35176-EEA5-48A8-9798-3181E5FAD1E0@microsoft.com... > I've been asked to disable Exporting from CRM to Excel. (I'm not making > this > up.) Perhaps management has temporarilly lost its senses. How about this likely response - "But Larry, if the ...

can't open microsoft outlook on vista machine
I loaded outlook express on my machine, newlaptop with vista and I can't open it. Any suggestions? "pagegirl26" <pagegirl26@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CDD0072-7CFB-4F6B-ABEF-91F74BE25BFE@microsoft.com... >I loaded outlook express on my machine, newlaptop with vista and I can't >open > it. Any suggestions? You can load Outlook Express on a Vista machine. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 13:27:01 -0700, pagegirl26 <pagegirl26@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I loaded outlook express on my machine, ne...

can I sort text data into bins?
Hi, Here's my problem - I hope you can understand it & help: Let's say I've got a column, A (or row 1, it doesn't matter) that contains cells, each with a single word/category that I'm interested in [example: dog, cat, bird, fish, gerbil] - we can assume that this is my list of category headers/titles. Plus I've also got various other columns, A-D (or rows) next to my column A titles that each contain a list of items, one per cell: [eg: B1=dog + B2=cat, C1=bird + C2=cat + C3=gerbil]. Perhaps it would be clearer if I drew it out (ignore the dashes, they're j...

Can't set hyperlink to Word bookmark
Excel 2007 (& Word 2007) Vista Enterprise SP1 This topic has been covered re older versions of Excel, with no definitive answer. I want to hyperlink a certain Excel cell to a specific point in a Word document. I select the cell, hit Ctrl-k, and navigate to the file. The path and file appear in the address problem. I then press the Bookmark button. The following message appears: "Microsoft Office Excel could not open this file or could not parse a file of this type." [Why not? It's the same Office version?] The Show Help button unhelpfully says that certai...

Error message during setup
I bought Microsoft Office Pro 2007. I have the installation disk and product key, but halfway through the installation process it stops and says missing "ProPlusr.WW\Office64WW.msi." I can't find anything on the support site. Any ideas? please reply to bshelson@sympatico.ca Thank you, Bill Did you have a Trial version of Office 2007 Pro Plus installed before. Pro Plus is a VL version. The fact that the installation is looking for the Pro Plus suggests that you had that installed at one time. Your best bet is to uninstall all Office including the Activation Assist...

Outlook 2003: Message Box Appears: "Can't open this item. Out of memory or system resources. Close some or programs and try again"
I had a problem, found the solution, and thought I'd post my findings instead of being simply greedy and moving on my way. :) Problem: When running Outlook 2003, I'm was receiving a message box (pop up window) when trying to open any email or item: "Can't open this item. Out of memory or system resources. Close some or programs and try again." Solution: Apparently, this catch all message appears for a host of reasons, and it appears to be a message that's been around for a loong time based on returns from Yahoo! searches. So no one person's solution applies to...

How Can You Force a Particular Popup Form Height and Width?
I am looking to force each popup form to the dimensions of height and width that I want. I tried setting the Border Style Property to Sizeable and Auto Resize to No, however when I go from Design View to Form View for the Popup Form, I have to resize the form each time; when I set the Border Style to "Thin" I cannot change the dimensions. Set your border type to thin then resize the design area grid not the forms border when in design view.. if auto resize is set to yes the form will resize to your design grids size if auto resize is set to no the form will have th...