Can anyone give me the form template for the ingenic 6550?

Can anyone give me the form template for the ingenic 6550? Please!!!!!!!
0
TJW (95)
2/27/2008 7:14:01 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Can I lock the OE6 UI?
Is it possible to lock the Outlook Express UI? I am supporting a novice/elderly user who is using OE6 on WinXP SP3. This user has a habit of accidentally closing toolbars or the folder view from time to time causing considerable confusion and a support call. To prevent this problem, I would like to lock-down OE6 somehow so that once the UI (toolbars, views, menu, etc.) is arranged nicely, it cannot be changed without administrator permission. Or failing that, can I create a default UI view for OE6 that can be easily restored (i.e. "click here") when things start looking ...

Excel Template Wizard
I need to linke a template to a data base with Template wizard. I have set up the wizard. I have a matrix of 6 column headings in the template with provision to add data in 20 rows below this column headings. The wizard is able to pick up the data only from first row with respect to 6 column headings. If I look up in the data base, one roq corresponding to the first record is saved. Can i do somthing so that for one template form, each of the 20 row data is saved in the data base. ...

Can I make a database in Word with Excel Data
I know this may be a "DUH" question, but... I am making a list of area dentists that I have copied and pasted of of the Dex website into Excel. I am wondering if I can take this inf and make a database in Word for printing address labels. Does anyon know if this can be done, and HOW?:confused -- Myn77 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Myn777's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2958 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49283 For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the...

clicking TOOLS/OPTIONS gives me error msg "cannot access dir D:/"
I need to change settings in the TOOLS/OPTIONS menu. But when I click on any tab in the OPTIONS menu it gives me the error message "cannot access dir D:/documents" I may have changed the name of that directory at some point and I suspect that is the problem. However I still need to change settings in the TOOLS/OPTIONS menu. How do I fix it? Hi Lori Close Excel Add this directory D:/documents and try again And try again -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Lori Rossi" <Lori Rossi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:34A25E1A-D...

Create form similar to MS Access 2000 Help
Is it possible to create a form that works similar to the Help - Index form in Access 2000? My StreetTable consists of the following fields: Street_ID(autonumber), StreetName(text), Directions(memo). I want to be able to type the beginning letters of the street and the List of StreetNames continually reduces until I see the street I need in the StreetNames window. I would then click on that street and the Directions would appear in the third window panel. Since I'm dealing with approx. 5000 streets, scrolling really isn't an option that I want to consider. I found that a combo ...

can't delete mailbox #2
I deleted a user account in AD but when I go to Exchange system manager I can't delete the mailbox. What is the deal? Wait until AD replicates then you'll be able to purge the mailboxes with the red Xs "Brandon Baker" <brandon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:%23fkHzmOMGHA.1180@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... >I deleted a user account in AD but when I go to Exchange system manager I >can't delete the mailbox. What is the deal? > Right click on Mailboxes in ESM and select Run Cleanup Agent. -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange M...

can't get scrollbar to come up -- CScrollView
I am new to MFC and I am trying to get a simple app working with a scrollable view. I have put in the call to SetScrollSizes in the OnInitialUpdate method. I'm still not quite sure what sizeTotal is supposed to do. I just gave it a value of 5 for the y for now, which I think I want to set to the number of lines of text I have to display. And then I set y to 50. int numLines = 5; CSize sizeTotal; sizeTotal.cy = numLines; sizeTotal.cx = 50; SetScrollSizes( MM_TEXT, sizeTotal); In the OnDraw method, I put in code to draw my text on the view using the device context. The text get...

Can't receive e-mails on windows mail
I have been trying to access e-mails and getting this message.? Any Help would be great. Thanks. I have re-done all the settings as per their website severall times but with no luck. Running Vista. Account: 'pop3.virginmedia.com', Server: 'pop3.virginmedia.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR not supported 3pf7420781ewy.51', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18 Follow the instructions in "How to use POP in Virgin Media Mail" at: http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?...

Newbie: can't get a calculated value on the form?
I have a table with numbers and a form that shows the numbers. I have a query that takes one of the numbers and mulitplies it. I put a text box on the form from the query result field, but I get a "#Name" error instead of the result. When I run the query, I get the correct result. Help, please? Ed "Ed from AZ" <prof_ofwhat@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:d1e7d27c-11d9-4696-8d19-4c5fdd9dbb89@d70g2000hsb.googlegroups.com... >I have a table with numbers and a form that shows the numbers. I have > a query that takes one of the numbers and mulitplies it. I p...

How can I add numbers but ignore the minus signs?
How can I add numbers but ignore the minus signs? In the following, the answer I'm after is 17 A1 -10 A2 5 A3 -2 =SUMPRODUCT(ABS(A1:A3)) Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 04:19:52 GMT, Invalid <invalid@invalid.comINVALID> wrote: >How can I add numbers but ignore the minus signs? In the following, the >answer I'm after is 17 > >A1 -10 >A2 5 >A3 -2 > > Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca> wrote in news:1o2f63pa84r8o6tdf65sa9ptpbv0nlt7u6@4ax.com: Thank you Gord. ----- > =SUMPRODUCT(ABS(A1:A3)) > > > Gord Dibben M...

How can I forward an email as attachment in 2003
Hi Could anybody please tell me how to send emails as attachments in Outlook 2003? Thank you, Paul -- Paulobrien29 Make a new email and then use Insert Item to insert the email you want to send. Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook www.judygleeson.com www.deskdoctors.com Are you sick of bad email practice? Get a copy of my paper "Implementing Email Policy" from the Desk Doctors website. "Paulobrien29" <Paulobrien29.4b477ff@outlookbanter.com> wrote in message news:Paulobrien29.4b477ff@outlookbanter.com... > > Hi > > Could anybody please tell m...

How can I Enable a Check Box based on another fields value?
Hi There, I have a form with a disabled check box. I need to enable it when a certain value ("approved") is selected from a combo box. When I am in Form Design View and I have the Check Box selected the Conditional Formatting menu item on the Format menu is greyed out. I am using Access 2003. Can you tell me what I need to do to make this work? Many thanks, David As you've discovered, Conditional Formatting isn't availabe to checkboxes. Try this: Private Sub Form_Current() If Me.YourComboBox = "Approved" Then YourCheckBox.Enabled = True Else YourChe...

Looking for someone who can integrate CRM with GP using SCRIBE Integration tool
Hi, Is anyone out there in Sydney area who would like to help us in doing integration between CRM 4 and GP 10 through SCRIBE integration tool for a fee? We are looking for someone who has already done integration between these two applications using SCRIBE. You will have to do bit of customisations in the SCRIBE standard templates. If anyone available, you can contact me through my email badri1203@gmail.com Badri ...

Updateing data when closing forms
I am using MS Access 2000 I have a table that has several required fields. I developed a form to add records to the table. In addition to the table fields, the form has a form-close button constructed with the button wizard. When I enter a record that does not have the required information and close the form with the “Close Window” (X) button on the tool bar, the appropriate error message appears telling me that there is missing data. (Just what I want) When I use the close button on the form, the form closes with no message and without adding the record. How do I give the button on the f...

Change opening postion /Form
From my Main Form I have a control that open a smaller form overtop of main Form, It always opens in the middle of my Main Form, can I reposition it to open higher on my Main Form, Thanks for any Help.....Bob On Mon, 6 Aug 2007 11:13:29 +1200, Bob V wrote: > From my Main Form I have a control that open a smaller form overtop of main > Form, It always opens in the middle of my Main Form, can I reposition it to > open higher on my Main Form, > Thanks for any Help.....Bob Look up the MoveSize method in VBA help. DoCmd.MoveSize 2 *1440, 3 * 1440 will position a form 2 inch...

VBA code to hide all the tables on form open
I don't want people to use a blank mdb to import my tables. I manually hide them all. However, after running the macro to delete all records and import from .txt, the table become unhide. I do the importation on daily basis. I posted to macro newsgroup and asked way to hide table after importation action macro but got no answer. Maybe it cannot be done in macro? If so, I need VBA code to hide all the tables on form open. Thanks. Hiding your tables won't prevent people from being able to import them into a blank mdb. All they have to do is ensure that they've set the datab...

My input form isn't empty?
I have a form with two subforms. All three forms have the Data Entry property set to Yes. The main form only has one control called txtmonth and the two subforms are linked to the main form on this control. However when I input a value to the control on the main form the subforms are populated with data from their related tables. Why aren't my subforms empty for me to add new data? Tony -- Why don't my grey cells communicate with each as fast as they used to? I hate getting old! Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-for...

How can I do an hourly salary calculation in Excel
How can i do a simple hours (and minutes) x hourly rate calculation and have it display the correct amount in local currency If you are using excel time formats, assume a time value is in A2 and you want to multiply with an hourly rate =A2*24*rate format as currency -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please) "AndyM" <AndyM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4EE0E905-3139-4B70-8119-03A0B2FD4575@microsoft.com... > How can i do a simple hours (and minutes) x hourly rate calculation and > have > it display the correct amount in local cur...

Passing Values from One Form to Another Including a Combo Box
Hi, hope someone can help with passing two values from one form to another by way of a command button. I have spent a week on various code taken from this site, but still no luck. Please ... someone help!! The form I am passing values from is called PATIENT HISTORY-Form. On this form, I need to pass a date from a field called DateSFESigned and I also need to pass information collected from a Combo box, Combo91. The command button is called Command119. The form that the values are being passed to is called Personal Habits- Form. Thank you in advance for any help on this matter. Maurita ...

Importing to a contact subfolder with that has a custom form
I am using a custom form for a subfolder under contacts. When I use the import wizard to import a comma deliniated DOS file the resulting records are in the default contact form rather than the custom form. When I manually add a contact it correctly chooses the custom form. Any help will be welcomed! You can re-apply the form to the items that don't have it - methods depend on your version of Outlook. Bob White wrote: > I am using a custom form for a subfolder under contacts. > When I use the import wizard to import a comma deliniated > DOS file the resulting records are i...

Can't access below toolbar.
I've used Windows Live mail successfully for several months but now I cannot access anything below the File, Edit, View etc bar. My mouse doesn't get a response from any button below that line. Help! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0037_01CB179F.F06F5C60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, Trevecchi. That=E2=80=99s a weird one that I haven=E2=80=99t heard before. But = that bar that starts with File | Edit | View... is the Menu Bar, not the = Toolbar. I hate to be...

How can I insert a cell reference in a footer (eg for variable foo
Any ideas on how to do this? I'm trying to create a template with the doc reference number in the footer However, I'm trying to avoid users having to edit the footer (because this just wont get done). Hi only possible with VBA using an event procedure. e.g. put the following code in your workbook module for cell A1 Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) Dim wkSht As Worksheet For Each wkSht In Me.Worksheets With wkSht.PageSetup .CenterFooter = wksht.range("A1").value End With Next wkSht End Sub -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Ger...

Can't get past welcome screen
I recently used a startup manager utility to reduce the amount of programmes that launched automatically on startup. I am now unable to get XP to start past the welcome screen. If I click on a user it loads settings and then logs off immediately. I can't get into safe mode as it does the same thing. I've tried copy userinit.exe wsaupdater.exe as suggested in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/892893 but this does not help. Any other ideas? On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 12:00:01 -0800, Sam Wardill <SamWardill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I recently used a startup mana...

Tabular Form
Hi, I am looking to create form programatically where the label (attached control) should be in header section and the text box (parent control) should be in detail section. I believe it is tabular form that I am looking to create programmatically. Help appreciated. ...

Printing Custom Forms and Exporting Custom Fields
I want to design a custom form and place it in the Public Folder for use by multiple users. Two problems: 1) unable to print custom forms 2) understand that data from custom fields cannot be exported into another application I need to export the data for management reports. Any suggestions? I am not a programmer, but have had some success working with VBA in Excel. Info on the microsoft sites appears stale. We have Outlook 2002 and Microsoft XP operating system. Thank you very much. ...