BemaTECH MP-4000 TH with RMS - Cutting receipt paper after signature portion of CC receipt is printed

I have the BemaTECH MP-4000 TH printer and when I run a credit card
transaction, it prints one long receipt.  I then have to cut it or rip
it in half in front of the customer.  I have Microsoft RMS...any ideas
of a way I can get it to separate between the signature portion of the
receipt, and the sales receipt?
0
jlshumway (1)
11/5/2008 12:51:52 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I m not sure if they have opos drivers, why don't aske them if they opos
driver or if they can use epson opos drivers instead.

<jlshumway@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I have the BemaTECH MP-4000 TH printer and when I run a credit card
> transaction, it prints one long receipt.  I then have to cut it or rip
> it in half in front of the customer.  I have Microsoft RMS...any ideas
> of a way I can get it to separate between the signature portion of the
> receipt, and the sales receipt?

Error printing report: "specified path for the output file does
Hi - I'm trying to print a Payable Distribution History report but get the error "specified path for the output file does not exist". It does not happen with other reports. Any help to fix this error would greatly appreciated. thanks Oumar hi Oumar, go check the Report Destination screen and make sure that there is no path listed in the field where you can enter one. It would be in the File checkbox. If it is grayed out, mark the File option, delete the path and then unmark the File box. Should you want to save it to a file, then select a valid path. Hop...

CRM with RMS?
I want to look into a sophisticated CRM system which would allow me to target customers based on their purchases with money off coupons which are specific to that customer and are date ranged, if this linked in with DTP software to create the print outs, or create email merges then that would be great. Does anyone have any idea if there is something like this out there? -- Philip Gass Donaghadee Garden Centre Philip, There should not be any reason you could not use a detailed sales report that also includes a customer's email address or regular address, then export the results ...

automatic addresses in to:,cc: and bcc: fields, how to edit, delete, etc.
I don't know what it is called, but when you go to enter the names in the To, CC, and BCC in Outlook they automatically pop up. Very nice option. For example, when I go to write Tara Lewis. I write Tara and it finds the rest and pops/fills in the field. Well, this name is in a list somewhere. Where is this list, what is it called? And this list is not the same as "contacts." I'm trying to find out how to delete, edit, change, add in this list. For example. My friend Brian has two entries. One correct and one incorrect, spelled Brain. So when I write B - R it puts u...

text dropped when printing
Sometimes when using several lines of text in a cell with "wrap text" the last line is dropped when printed, it shows on the monitor but does not print. Any idea why this is happening? Thanks. Are you using a true-type font? "Carol" <cstan@att.net> wrote in message news:058101c371b5$bab74ca0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Sometimes when using several lines of text in a cell > with "wrap text" the last line is dropped when printed, > it shows on the monitor but does not print. Any idea why > this is happening? Thanks. ...

No account number shown in printed checks
Using Money 2007 Deluxe. Printed a series of checks from MS Mmoney this morning, but the account numbers didn't print on the checks. Each of the payees has an account number entered in the appropriate place, in the "Go to Payees" detail listing. Can't figure out what's going on here! Thanks for any assistance. Dave On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 08:37:03 -0700, Dave M. <DaveM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Using Money 2007 Deluxe. > >Printed a series of checks from MS Mmoney this morning, but the account >numbers didn't print on the checks. Each of...

Where do I receive or find a delivery receipt?
To test how delivery receipt works I sent an email to myself, requesting delivery receipt, (so I know that it was received) but what form does delivery receipt come in? Same thing with read receipt, I sent myself one, respond yes when I opened the message, but haven't received anything I can see that is a read receipt. Where would I find it? Delivery receipts are generated by the recipient's mail server, if it is supported. As for the read receipt, have you hit send/receive after reading the email? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the d...

Scale Scanners With RMS
Hi, Had anyone used Scale/Scanners like PSC Magellan (Datalogic) or Metrologic Stratus with RMS. Do they have OPOS Drivers? Any experience is welcome. Thanks, Sacha ...

Print issues in Pub 2007
I have a design done in MS Publisher 2007 with a picture of autumn leaves in the background with a text box over the picture. The problem is when I go to print on HP L7600 printer the entire image is off to far left and too high on the invitation card that is 5" wide by 8" high: its Upper left corner justified. Changing the margins, page setup etc has not remedied my problem. Have you made sure your printer knows which size paper you are using? Check your printer driver settings. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For ...

Wrong colors keep printing when I use publisher. Why?
Can't seem to figure this out. Green prints out as purple, blue prints out as green...why? How can I correct it? It is probably your printer driver. What version Publisher? Are other applications printing okay? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "BA1976" <BA1976@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F3DEE307-6C6C-4FF7-BAC4-CF816DB47C8B@microsoft.com... > Can't seem to figure this out. Green prints out as purple, blue prints out as > green...why? How can I correct it? Thanks!...

Couldn't print so unistalled and now Office won't upgrade
Hi, I recently upgraded from a PowerBook to an 24" iMac. Since the iMac is my primary machine I uninstalled Office 2004 from my PowerBook and installed it on my iMac. Everything was working fine until about a week ago (I think after I installed the 11.3.4 patch). (Only) Office was running extremely slow and I was unable to print from using any of the apps. I am able to print using other applications (Pages, etc.). Out of frustration I uninstalled Office and tried to re-installed it. I originally purchased Office 10 and then the upgrade to 2004. Office 10 works (loads fast but does...

connecting to the RMS database
Hello all! I have a noobie question. We are quoting a job for a company that currenlty has two stores, each with its own RMS. They want us to create a couple of things. Number one: A single tool that will submit information to both a RMS database and an access database. I was thinking I would write a standalone app to connect the two, that way removing any possible race conditions (duplicate info). Is the RMS database ODBC compliant? I think I have seen that it is, how easy is this to do? Number two: They have a web site that they want to have e-commerce functionality. That means tha...

Printing a range of invoices for 1 customer
Hello, I've been vexed by this a lot over the years, so thought it was time to make sure I wasn't missing something obvious. When a customer's account goes overdue, or one day they decide they want to "settle", is there a way to (in one fell swoop) print all the open transactions for that customer? I don't mean just the summary you can get from Receivables Transacting Inqury--Customer. I mean I want to print each open SOP document complete with all the line details (without opening each one, printing, closing, and going to the next one and repeating). Any a...

Signature Removes after Office Updates
All clients have signatures setup with disclaimers. However, after applying Microsoft updates via WSUS, the settings for the signatures are removed and are not automatically showing on new mail and replies. Can anyone provide some direction on what to look into to get this corrected? This client must have the disclaimers show on every new mail and reply coming from within the network. Thanks !!! ...

Printing problem with the excel 97 to Excel XP
After i made a worksheet using Excel 97 and print it. I copy that file and opened it in excel XP and print it, but my problem is the spacing which is not the same as it was using excel 97. If you changed your operating system at the same time that you upgraded Excel, you may need a new print driver. Go to the printer manufacturer's web site, and check for downloads available for your printer and operating system. anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > After i made a worksheet using Excel 97 and print it. I > copy that file and opened it in excel XP and print it, but ...

Problems printing from Publisher
This is wierd. Any document I print fro Publisher to my Panasonic KX-P7100 laser printer gets enlarged by a factor of four or more - so it only prints out the top left hand corner (but enlarged). None of the other programs on the computer do this. I've installed all the updates and I've got the most updated drivers for the printer. Any suggestions? Maybe uninstalling and reinstalling the printer would help. Panasonic has an utility that will remove all the printer files. Starting fresh could be a solution, Publisher is more demanding on printer issues than most applications. ht...

Print records in continuous form
I have a Continuous Form that based on a Query that selects record according to the Month. What I want to do is to be able to print all the records in this Form by one Command button. So I have the report designed and I have created a Macro “Open Report” +Print Out, but it opens only the first record to print. I did the Where condition on the Command Button On Click: [PM#]=[Forms]![FormName]![PM#]. But it’s not working how I want it to work. How I can print all the records? Thanks for the help. I have tried that and it opens the report with all the records from the original table, bu...

Print 2 reports
Hi, Is it possible to print 2 copies of my report using the following code? thanks. ************************************************* Private Sub Command27_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Command27_Click Dim strWhere As String If Me.Dirty Then 'Save any edits. Me.Dirty = False End If If Me.NewRecord Then 'Check there is a record to print MsgBox "Select a record to print" Else strWhere = "[WarehouseID] = " & Me.[WarehouseID] DoCmd.OpenReport "rptWarehouse", acViewNormal, , strWhere DoCmd.GoToRecor...

Refreshing Net Display Receipt on Tender
I'm working to have a Net Display Receipt display the Tendered amount and Change. I have it set up properly, but the Net Display Receipt does not refresh when you go through the Tender dialog box, so the "Tendered" and "Change" values are never displayed to the customer. Is there any way to refresh the Net Display Receipt window after you go into the Tender dialog box, as well as refresh after you press the OK button on the Tender dialog box? As a workaround, I have it to refresh every second using the html meta tag, but that results in flicker, not to mention ...

Print 12/1/1 in cell (Excel changes it to date or another #
While trying to formulate a magazine order list, Excel changes the number of magazines needed (12/1/1) to a number other than that typed into the cell. What I need is the number 12 (for English), 1 (for MP3) and 1 (for Finnish) in this particular cell. How do I get it to print the actual numbers? try putting a ' infront of the numbers "Say Goodnight, Gracie" wrote: > While trying to formulate a magazine order list, Excel changes the number of > magazines needed (12/1/1) to a number other than that typed into the cell. > What I need is the number 12 (for Engli...

print lines and arrows
I am using lines and arrows to show relationships between two columens of data. Visually they connect but when printing the lines do not connect or alien to the columen data cells. ...

Field Service & FSA: Printed Service Call Tickets
Printed Service Call Tickets should include the Item Description ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=8f4b09ea-b67f-425e-a364-bfa992904003&dg=microsoft.public...

printing Journal using the Contact view #2
Does anyone know how to print the Journal using the "By Contact" view? This particular view will not allow me to print anything. I wanted to be able to print something that looks like the calendar when I pring that out. Thanks, Mike ...

Printing Workbook #2
I would like to be able to print an entire workbook with the pages of the individual sheets numbered per the number of pages in that sheet. For example, Sheet 1 has 5 pages I would like them numbered page 1 of 5, etc, Sheet 2 has 6 pages-I would like them numbered 1 of 6, etc.----as I print the entire workbook. Can this be done. As I have it set up now, the entire workbook has 45 pages. I can print the individual sheets and get the results I want, BUT, as I print the entire workbook, the pages are numbered 1 of 45, etc. Thanks for your help. Jackie -- jost418@yahoo.com Mayb...

Publisher 2002 Printing and PDF
Lately, whenever I print a PDF version in Acrobat Distiller I get a message in the lower left had side of the publication within Publisher dialog box that says "Changing your Publication", then a new first page is added (looks like a template) and I end up with 21 pages of an original 20 page newsletter. I don't even want the first page template. It just started doing this to the newsletter and has, in the past, done it to some single-page flyers that I send to a regular printer. It is not with everything just certain files. I have looked at settings but not sure what to ...

RMS 2.0 and ingenico i6550
Reading the posts I understand that i 6550 is compatible with RMS 2.0. Is it compatible out of the box? OR Does it have to be encrypted by the CC processor just like other pinpads like Verifone 1000SE? My credit card processor National City bank which is part of "Bank of America" states that ingenico is not compatible with their network VISANET/VITAL. Where as my integrator states that it works with RMS 2.0. Now this is very confusing and I do not want to invest anything before making sure. Can you experts let me know and explain what I need to do to make it work? any caut...