Batch Sattlement Problem #2

Today was my first day with Mercury Payment. and end of day When I try to
sattle the batch and I am keep getting error CONNETION ERROR. I am trying to
sattle same way I was doing with city bank. Is mercury setting different way
?

Is any body here to help me to sattle the batch. I am getting connection
error.

Please Help

0
Gas28 (10)
10/25/2006 2:11:02 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_000_02D9_01C6F83C.869E10F0

Gas,

Any firewalls running?  If so, turn them off temporarily to see if it =
then works.  If so, modify the firewall to allow for Mercury to =
communicate.

Have you contacted Mercury?  Their support is usually real good.

--=20
*

You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader =
see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, =
follow
newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz

**********

  "Gas28" <Gas28@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
  Today was my first day with Mercury Payment. and end of day When I try =
to=20
  sattle the batch and I am keep getting error CONNETION ERROR. I am =
trying to=20
  sattle same way I was doing with city bank. Is mercury setting =
different way=20
  ?=20

  Is any body here to help me to sattle the batch. I am getting =
connection=20
  error.

  Please Help

------=_NextPart_000_02D9_01C6F83C.869E10F0

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Gas,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Any firewalls running?&nbsp; If so, turn them =
off=20
temporarily to see if it then works.&nbsp; If so, modify the firewall to =
allow=20
for Mercury to communicate.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Have you contacted Mercury?&nbsp; Their =
support is=20
usually real good.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR>*<BR>Get Secure! - <A=20
href=3D"http://www.microsoft.com/security">www.microsoft.com/security</A>=
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup =
reader=20
to<BR>see and download the file attachment.&nbsp; If you are not using a =
reader,=20
follow<BR>the link below to setup Outlook Express.&nbsp; Click on "Open =
with=20
newsreader"<BR>under the MS Retail Management System on the right.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A =
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/75bgz">http://tinyurl.com/75bgz</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>**********<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"Gas28" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:Gas28@discussions.microsoft.com">Gas28@discussions.microso=
ft.com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:D5210968-8044-4CDA-907E-EB3AE527301E@microsoft.com">news:D52=
10968-8044-4CDA-907E-EB3AE527301E@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>Today=20
  was my first day with Mercury Payment. and end of day When I try to =
<BR>sattle=20
  the batch and I am keep getting error CONNETION ERROR. I am trying to=20
  <BR>sattle same way I was doing with city bank. Is mercury setting =
different=20
  way <BR>? <BR><BR>Is any body here to help me to sattle the batch. I =
am=20
  getting connection <BR>error.<BR><BR>Please =
Help<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_02D9_01C6F83C.869E10F0--

0
spam3944 (2163)

MAPISP32 #2
MAPISP32 has taken over - uses almost all of the CPU (97 to 99%). Can't send or receive email. Restarting and not launching OUTLOOK gives me back my computer, but no email. Using OUTLOOK 97 on an XP machine. Have checked the postings, but found nothing about this problem (I get no error messages). Also tried renaming MAPISP32.dll and then reloading OUTLOOK, no improvement. Will check back later and thanks! ...

Problems installing Office 2004
I used a trial version of Office 2004 in my MacBook until it expired. I few days ago I bought I licensed Office 2004 - Student and teacher edition and tried to install it in the MacBook. I deleted the previous version by dragging all Office folder to trash. I inserted the CD but could not install using the installer since it did not appear active, so I copied the whole Office folder to the Applications. After this I tried to open an Office application, but no one opened. I tried to remove Office using the removal tool but that also did not open. Any suggestions of what should I do? ASPer...

ms outlook faxing rendering problems
When I scan a document and send it via ms outlook fax. I get the error message item can not be Rendered any solutions much appreciated A little BASIC information would be helpful first. What version of Outlook/Office/Windows are you using? How are you trying to send the Fax? Are you using the Send To->Fax Printer option? What Fax Program are you using? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding...

Beginning Inventory Balance #2
I am trying to duplicate the Average Inventory, according to KB856731, the formula is; (Beginning Inventory Balance + Summary of each months ending on hand Inventory + Current On Hand Inventory) / (number of months elapsed in the current year +2) Does anyone know what the formula is for the Beginning Inventory Balance? -- Anthony ...

Macro Security #2
Hi, I am trying to set the Macro security level to Low in Access 2003 but cannot find the option in the Tools\Macro menu. It is not even grayed out. The install is a complete install of Office 2003 and I tried a Detect and Repair without luck. Any suggestions? Thank you. Maybe a post in one of the Access newsgroups would get you an answer quicker. Clementius wrote: > > Hi, > I am trying to set the Macro security level to Low in Access 2003 but cannot > find the option in the Tools\Macro menu. It is not even grayed out. The > install is a complete install of Office 2003 ...

Spaces issue not fixed in 12.2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel The previous threads have all been closed and none of them seem to have an answer. For anyone else struggling with Office not working with Spaces (and therefore having to disable Spaces to use Office 2008), here is the reply I just received from MS Office for Mac Tech Support: "The Spaces issue is still being worked on, please watch for future OS and Office updates" My guess is that as it has not been fixed in two service packs it is unlikely to change until Office 2012 (or whatever the next major release wil...

HTML spreadsheet problem
Hi, I have created a spreadsheet with Excel and have saved it to a HTML format to be browsed on the web. All works fine but the formatting has not been taken to the HTML version, and I have some fields that have capital letters in the HTML version that are small characters in the Excel format? Not really sure how this is possible? I have the same problem in reverse: internet pages opened in Excel are all fouled up. I think its due to the filters, the components that turn one sort of file into another. Sometimes, updating your filters will work. First, you might want to make sure that you...

CFileDialog drives me insane. Handle Problem ?
Hi, i want to communicate some strange Problems i have with CFileDialog. Hope someone can push in the right direction. 1. Problem: CFileDialog FileDlg(true); INT_PTR nResponse = FileDlg.DoModal(); if (nResponse == IDOK){}else{return;} LPSTR file = FileDlg.GetFileName().GetBuffer(); LPSTR folderPath = FileDlg.GetPathName().GetBuffer(); ULONGLONG fSize = GetFileSizeInByte(fileUrl.GetBuffer()); long GetFileSizeInByte(const char* sFileName) { std::ifstream f; f.open(sFileName, std::ios_base::binary | std::ios_base::in); if (f.eof()) { return 0; } if (!f.good()) { return -1; } ...

OWA logon problem #4
Hello all, here's my problem: Exchange 2003 with SP1 on Win2003 SP1 on a two-node-cluster. If the Clusterresource HTTP-Server restartet (after boot, crash or failover) nobody can logon to OWA because HTTP-Error 500 (Internal Server Error). After an administrator logged on via OWA (yes, he can !) all the other users can use OWA because they can log on now. Any idea ? Regards Ralf ...

Stationery Problem with ImageMaps OL2K / 2K2
Good Evening All, Thanks in advance for your responses. I'm developing a pretty simple stationery for a customer. Basically it's a three row table with images used as headers and footers. The footer image has 7 e-mail addresses on it and I setup a simple inline imagemap to facilitate hyperlinking. All good so far. Note that I developed the page in Notepad, and tested it using Outlook 2000 SR-1. I've sent the e-mail friends and colleagues who also use Outlook, Thunderbird, Eudora, Opera, and others. They everybody was able to utilize the imagemap links... except the custom...

Conditional Formatting #2
Hello, I have a spreadsheet that has about 1200 rows many of which need to have conditional formatting. I had a template set of rows that I was transferring the conditional formatting from and it worked for 20 or so rows. Then in attempting to both copy/paste and drag formatting even further I noticed that the conditional formatting was not being transfered to the target cells. I have even tried doing one row of formatting at a time but it seems like it will not allow any more conditional formatting. The spreadsheet is a good size (about 2MB). I recieve no error messages about this. It simpl...

Problem with a date and concatenation
I got some data out of one of our in house databases and it comes out as 01/022206, for example..a missing second "/" (we need to FIX that damn databse too) I have thousands of these rows, and I need to do some analyses by date, so I need a correct date. So I was going to use text to columns> fixed width and separate the 01/02 from the 2006, then I would concatenate with (replacing the actual contents with the cell name of course) ="01/02"&"/"&"2006" But when I do the text to columns, I get the 2006 but I I don't get 01/02.. I get a...

MX/DNS problem in Exchange
One of my users (on SBS 2003) has intermittent problems sending mail to a particular user elsewhere. After some research, I found out that the recipient's mail mail servers were moved from one domain hosting provider to a new domain provider, but they left their website (xxx) & domain hosting (.com) with the existing domain provider. So... the recipient's domain, abc.com correctly resolves to an IP address at the old provider, 123.com. I can nslookup or ping abc.com, and it correctly resolves to the old IP address. However, the MX records (as tested externally via a websit...

problems compiling xsd in .Net 2003
Hi, I have an .xsd document (Inc_B.xsd) that "includes" two more from the same folder: <xs:include schemaLocation="Inc.xsd" /> <xs:include schemaLocation="Inc_A.xsd" /> They all have the same targetNamespace="http://tempuri.org/Inc.xsd" xmlns:ir="http://tempuri.org/Inc.xsd" xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" When I try to use xsd utility from .Net command prompt to compile Inc_B.xsd - I receive the following error: Could not find file '\Inc_B folder\Inc.xsd'. I need to assign 'Inc_B.xsd'...

Problem with Outlook e-mail after installing Microsoft Publisher
I have not been able to send e-mails from Outlook after installing Microsoft Publisher. Any suggestions on how to remedy this sotuation? Are you getting an error? Is Outlook working okay through other programs? The Send This Page as Message command is not available when you click Send E-mail on the File menu in Publisher 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;884425 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Techblues" <Techblues@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CCCE2A75-8...

Excel 2000
Hi! *First off:* I have created a spreadsheet that has a dynamic range an data validation. *Next:* i know i can add options to the 'dynamic range' and my dro down menu will add the option to its list. *Problem:* How can I make it so the user can add data into th validated data list/drop down menu rather than having the user addin it into the dynamic range? *Example:*this drop down menu indicates how often a system is updated weekly, monthly, etc. etc... i don't want to restrict it, so i want t make it so they can indicate their own time on how often those update occur. TIA -...

problems printing from MS Office Picture Manager
Operating System is Vista. When running MS Office Picture Manager (Office 2007) drop down option pulls up other printers (which work and MS XPS doc writer or install new printer. Install printer works up to and including print test page which prints normally. Like I said it pulls up the other printers and works with everything but MS office picture manager. Is there a way to associate the printer with MSOPM Have you tried right-clicking on any picture and then selecting "open with" method? This would allow you to associate all pictures to open in MSOPM when you cli...

Printing 2 worksheets to a 2 sided document
Is there any way to print - front to back - 2 seperate worksheets? Turn the paper over and print the second worksheet???? Maybe you can create a worksheet with a picture of both ranges on it: Insert a new worksheet Edit|copy the first range shift-Edit|Paste Picture Link (on that new worksheet) Back for the second range and shift-edit|Paste picture link (right near your first pasted picture link). (insert a nice page break, too) And by pasting a link, you can change the original range and your picture will update right away. (Keep that worksheet as long as you want and print from there???)...

Export #2
Hi, How to export only the perticular group users. Regards Mustafa What sort of information do you need? "Mohammed Mustafa" <mohammed.mustafa@kharafinational.com> wrote in message news:OwKSDO$yGHA.3568@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > How to export only the perticular group users. > > Regards > Mustafa > See "IMI GAL Exporter" - http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imige.htm "Mohammed Mustafa" <mohammed.mustafa@kharafinational.com> wrote in message news:OwKSDO$yGHA.3568@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > How ...

Browser Problems in Windows XP
I am having problems getting Microsoft Explorer to work in installations of Windows XP. In some installations it works just fine and in some it will begin to go to the web site and then the window closes with no error. Has anyone experienced this problem before? I can log in with all the user accounts from any windows 98 computer using the same browser version. Thanks for any help. Eric Davison wrote: > I am having problems getting Microsoft Explorer to work in > installations of Windows XP. In some installations it > works just fine and in some it will begin to go to the ...

solver and macros #2
Before you use the solver within a macro, you must establish a reference to the Solver add-in. With a Visual Basic module active, click References on the Tools menu, and then select the Solver.xla check box under Available References. If Solver.xla doesn't appear under Available References, click Browse and open Solver.xla in the \Office\Library subfolder. Cheers Nick ...

Problem with CHKDSK
Hi When I run CHKDSK it gets a pass with /i but it hangs at the reboot with /f and /x and it says "CHKDSK is verifying indexes (Stage 2) 0 percent complete" and I have to reboot. I have a Seagate disk drive. I downloaded and ran Seatools for windows and got a pass on Long Drive Self Test. So I can assume that the disk is OK. The utility is read only it does not do any repair. I tried to do an Avast anti-virus scan but it stops before completing the scan and the computer has to be rebooted. Disk cleanup also freezes the computer Any idea of what I could do...

Closing registers #2
1. Is there any way too remove the closing figure when the registers are closed... I don't want my cashiers to see the closing amounts. 2. Can a group of registers be closed out on a selected machine, e.g Reg 1, reg 2, reg 3, reg 4 are all closed on reg 1. Thanks If you don't want cashiers to see closing amounts, lock them out of doing x/z reports and viewing the journal - apply this setting in SO manager - database - cashiers - properties of each cashier - uncheck these boxes. On question 2, out of the box, RMS does not allow that - each register has its own batch that must ...

Windows Live ID Problems
I have been using Money 2006 for the last 2 years. Since the online updates stopped as of 9/1/08, I was prompted to download a new version. I downloaded and installed MS Money Plus 2008. When I attempt to log in using my Windows Live ID and password I get the following error: "The email address or password is incorrect. Please try again." I never had this problem with the older version. My Windows Live ID and password work fine on this website and when I go to the main passport website. I am using Windows XP Home Edition, and have been for the last 5+ years. I have re-...

SP3 Problem
Ever since I installed SP3 for Office XP, I have been getting the following error - "A program is trying to access email addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this?" I get this error only when I use Word as my email editor. Hence what is happening is that Outlook thinks that Word is a rogue program trying to send unauthorized emails. My question is, is there a way to prevent this - a whitelist of programs for example? Ajit Disable the PDFMaker addin. (See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2002sp3.htm#problems for details on how to do this.) "Aj...