Balance inventory multiple stores

We have 3 stores and are using HQ 1.3R. I have been searching for a way to
either run a report or if there is an existing function in RMS, to balance
inventory between stores. Our problem is we are waiting for Item X at Store
1. We get several Item X’s in Store 2. Store 2 sends some to Store 3. Store 1
still thinks they are on order and doesn’t receive Item X.
If there is a report in HQ that will compare the Current On Hand Inventory
of all 3 stores to the Quantity of the individual stores, please let me know.
Have tried the Store Snapshot Report. It just doesn’t give me the results I’m
looking for.

Example: HQ Inventory Tab Current On hand: 8
Store Quantity Tab Store 1 Quantity: -2
                            Store 2 Quantity: 6
                            Store 3 Quantity: 4

Now the report output should be, Item X at Store 1 is -2 total Item Quantity
is 8. Then we would know that we have to ask for this item from other stores.
A report that would show all of our items that need to be balanced would
benefit us greatly.

Thanks to everyone who reads these posts,
Neil
0
nt8378 (95)
7/3/2007 4:00:00 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

SelectSingleNode with multiple namespaces (sort of)...
Hello all, I've been trying to figure this out for hours now... can anyone help? I have an XML document like this: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <ICE:ServiceCall xmlns="ICE" xmlns:ICE="http://www.ice.net"> <ICE:Service name=""> <ICE:RetVal/> <ICE:ConnString/> <ICE:Params> <Subject>TEST</Subject> </ICE:Params> </ICE:Service> </ICE:ServiceCall> For the life of me, I cannot selectsinglenode() to the Subject. Here's the code: XmlNamespaceManage...

Allow Multiple Values check box not showing up
I am trying to create a Multivalued Lookup Field. I am using the Lookup Wizard, but when I get to the place where is should let me choose to store multiple values for the lookup that section does not come up. I went online and printed the instructions off the help page so I know I am doing it right. Help! IMO, multivalued and lookup fields are not a good idea. You didn't mention what version of Access you are using. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "mschurter" wrote: > I am trying to create a Multivalued Lookup Field. I am using the Lookup > ...

Receivables Management Aged Trial Balance by Item
Customer needs the ability to run the Receivables Aged Trial Balance report by Inventory Item. Currently there is no way to link the Item Number from the SOP30300 table to the RM Aging Report. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/B...

Exchange Information Store -- Stops
Hi, Recently at one of the Exchange server, emails stops working. When I recycle "MSExchangeIS --- Microsoft Exchange Information Store", it doesn't stop gracefully, so have to kill "Store.exe". This just happening since last week. No sure when it happens, as System logs doesn't have any errors. Any help, direction would be applicated. Thanks One of the warning messages I get is below Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WAS Date: 6/4/2010 4:35:52 AM Event ID: 5138 Task Category: None Level: Warnin...

Export data from the same cell from multiple spreadsheets into a n
Hi, I am working with weekly timeshets in Excel and I am using the same form every week, but save it as a file named "Timesheet 20100122" for a week ending on Fri, Jan 22, 2010 (Our accounting week period). Therefore the daily hours appear every week in the same cell. I would need to export these hours to another - summarizing - spreadsheet (For example and invoice spreadsheet) somehow automatically. Any help would be welcomed. Thanks for your help, Cheers, Try http://www.rondebruin.nl/merge.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm ...

How do I delete aliases at the store level?
We have hundreds of items in our database which we no longer use but would like to keep for sales history purposes. These items still have aliases associated with them. As we receive new items we input the SKUs as aliases in Headquarters Manager. Although RMS should not allow the same alias to be entered for more than one item, we have multiple new items that appear as an old item which has the same SKU as the new item when scanned in POS. In an effort to eliminate this problem, we went through and manually deleted all the aliases from the old items we no longer wish to use in Headqu...

reduce size of mail store?
I've been gradually reducing mailbox limits and forcing users to archive to reduce the size of the mail store. However it does not appear to be shrinking. I thought daily mainteance routine would compress. Is there anything to do other than an offline compress and defrag? I really don't want to have to do that unless as a last resort. Thanks! Is your server running low on diskspace or are you having performance issues? Regards, Jason T. Parker rockymtntuna wrote: > I've been gradually reducing mailbox limits and forcing users to archive to > reduce the size of the m...

Why do I receive multiple emails?
When I receive an email into my in box I get the same message 3 times. All info is exactly the same including the time. Can anyone help me to get just one of those emails instead of 3 or more? Maybe a setting issue perhaps?? Thanks More likely you have an Anti-virus e-mail scanning add-in messing with you. Normal suggestion is to uninstall the A-V, and then re-install without the e-mail scanner. (it offers no additional protection) Billy1036fm wrote: > When I receive an email into my in box I get the same message 3 times. All > info is exactly the same includin...

Recovery of Mail Stores
I have a department in my school who had exchange(2000) server (200) that totally crashed. I recovered the exchange folders. No backups were ever made. We installed windows Server 2003 and exchange server 2003 on a new server and would like to get the mail from the 2000 server imported / recovered / migrated into the 2003 server. What is the best way to go about this ? -- Exchange Administrator If you have the MDBDATA folder, then you have your Exhange Databases. You can build an offline recovery server to recover your users mail or use third party tool such as Ontrack Power Contro...

Multiple rendering after one action
Hi There, Is it possible to render many reports with one link / action? I'm looking for any programmatically approach, which allows me to automatically renrder 25 reports to PDF/XLS Thanks in advance. michlimes Hi, You could use RS as a web service to trigger whatever you want. Seee http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms152787.aspx for details. -- Patrice "michlimes" <michlimes@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de groupe de discussion : E5B78CCB-7636-4FF8-80A3-7064C09DD9DE@microsoft.com... > Hi There, > > Is it po...

best database to use for multiple attendence at meetings
I need a database which lists a group attending meeteings weekly for 2 years and the date on which they attended alsoif they were overnight or day only attendees. thank you. Access will work fine. "peggysue43" wrote: > I need a database which lists a group attending meeteings weekly for 2 years > and the date on which they attended alsoif they were overnight or day only > attendees. > thank you. Peggy Sue. You've stated your need. Are we to assume that you expect "someone" to donate that database to you? Or do you want a template...

Stored Procedure
Does anyone have a copy of the procedure p_crmTraining_DeleteAllCustomerData they could paste here please as I'd like to go through the DMF process but without any data in my sample database this time (without reinstalling CRM) after having already backed up the sample database and metabase. It doesn't appear to be in the CDF I have installed by default. Many Thanks. Tony Tony, I tried to copy this stored procedure but it's encrypted. Instead I deactivated all accounts, contacts and products in the sample database. Once the DMF processing was finished I reactivated them. M...

Can use Quickscan when doing physical inventory?
I am getting prepared to start the first physical inventory using RMS. My plan was to use a laptop and a barcode scanner connected wirelessly to RMS. Folowing the instructions for setting up a physical inventory, I clicked 'new' and saw the options of add, delete and import but no option for "quick scan" as the instructions say. Does the option of scanning directly into RMS exist? Does anyone have any experience in scanning into a different file and then importing into RMS? Would this be easier? If it is easier, any thoughts on what program to scan into? I'm eagerl...

How do I select multiple rows randomly in MS Excel?
How do I select multiple rows randomly in MS Excel? Hi Select your first row and then hold down the Ctrl key while selecting the others. HTH Michael "Varun" wrote: > How do I select multiple rows randomly in MS Excel? "Varun" <Varun@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote > How do I select multiple rows randomly in MS Excel? Just another angle to the post's interp .. (with emphasis on "randomly") Here's an example set-up to play with .. Assume we have 6 rows of data below in Sheet1's A1:C6: Data1 Text1 Desc1 Data2 Text2 Desc2 Data3 Text...

[Exchange 2003] Same mailbox, multiple users
I need some users to share the same mailbox address; I tought about using public folders or distribution groups, but the main problem is the "From:" address when replying to a message: it will be the user's one, while I need it to be the shared one. So, I tought about the following system: - Create a "dummy" user (i.e. not actually used to log on to workstations) with a mailbox associated to the shared address - Grant full mailbox access on that mailbox to all the users who will be sharing it - Have the users log on to Exchange using the dummy user account, or hav...

creating a table with multiple columns
for a High School science project my daughter created a survey with 39 possible responses (3 groups of 13 responses in each group) the people taking the survey are supposed to pick the top 4 responses in each group (numbered 1-4, 1 being the highest). Other information is Age, grade and gender of the person taking the survey. What would be the best way to create the table and eventually charts to diplay the results of the survey? I was thinking of a flat table with a number in the cells correspondig to their answers but I have no idea how to create the charts or compare the answers w...

Choosing multiple items in a drop down list
Is there a way to allow a user to choose more than one item from a drop down list in excel? For example, if the column is titled "Groups Affected" and the drop down list has several groups, how can they choose more than one of those groups? Thanks for the help, Shad Not directly. You would have to write a macro to do so what some people do is to have several drop downs to cover the number of things The want to have. there are other ways to handle the situation also. depanding on what you want and need to do. The type of macro would depend how many itemsd you want to be abl...

Multiple Unrelated Queries In One Report or Form?
Hello guys, I've been tasked with generating a report for my boss that provides an overview of our core database statistics. This includes the total number of orders placed each month and the total value of orders placed each month. I also need to provide the same information for purchase orders, quotations and discrepancy reports. Each individual query is a piece of cake on its own but how can I display all of this information either in a form or preferably in a nicely formatted report? The queries are all completely unrelated so there's no way I can somehow joi...

Creating multiple charts
I am new to creating charts etc in Excel. I am compiling all the accident information for my church and I would like to have charts linked to this data to give a visual presentation of all the statistics collected. Can anyone tell me in plane english how I do this from a single large spreadsheet which contains all the data. select the data you want to use for the chart, click on the chart wizard icon on the toolbar & follow the wizard. -- John MOS Master Instructor Office 2000, 2002 & 2003 Please reply & rate any replies you get Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink ...

Outlook 2k Multiple Users
I just started a new job. My wife uses Outlook2k on our home computer now. The new job uses Outlook. Can we both use Outlook 2k on the same computer but have totally separate accounts ? (Notebook with WinXP Pro). If yes, how ? Thanks /pc Yes - see http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/olshare1.htm Phil Cunundrum wrote: > I just started a new job. My wife uses Outlook2k on our home computer > now. > > The new job uses Outlook. Can we both use Outlook 2k on the same > computer but have totally separate accounts ? (Notebook with WinXP > Pro). > > If yes, how ? ...

Balance an Account Money 2006
In previous versions of Money when I balanced an account, I was able to see the debits and credits on the left side of the screen. This helped in my control of adding the credits and debits. Now all I see is an amount that is not reconciled. I need to get to zero. I miss the old way. Is the old way gone or is there a way to turn it on? Please help on this. Gone. Gone in M05 as well. (M04? Can't remember exactly where this came in. Diligent groups.googling could reveal. It's been a relatively common topic since it happened.) Microsoft thought you wanted it "simpler"...

How do you create multiple inboxes Please advise
I would like some advice as to how to sove this problem. I have an ISP that lets me have multiple email addreses for my one ISP account. However all the different email accounts dump into my single outlook inbox. Is there a way for me to create a different inbox for each email address so it will sort my emails to the inbox reflecting the email account name? Thanks in advance Dirk "Dagger" <dirkd@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:Nk9oc.6206$KE6.5311@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net... > I would like some advice as to how to sove this problem. > I have an ISP that...

Multiple copies of a page
Hello, I have a report which needs to print two identical copies of each page and then a third largely-identical copy of some pages. What I have done is create a sub-report and add it three times to the report. Then in the Detail_Format event of the main report I make the third sub-report visible or invisible, depending on how many copies of the page we need. This is all working fine. The trouble I'm having is that, for the pages where we need three copies, the client wants certain fields on copy 3 to not be printed. I realize that I could create a separate sub-report to be used f...

Subform causes Main Form to show the same record multiple times
I have a form named Patients Info with a subform on it for Household Members. The Patients Info form is created from the table: Patients and the Household Members subform is created from the table:FedPovertyLevel. The table Patients is related to the table FedPovertyLevel in a one to many relationship. The problem I have is that when a second, third, etc Household Member is added, the button for the record selector on the main form now has to be clicked forward by the number of household members. For Example, if only one name is entered as a Household member, there is only ...

Office small business 2003 OUTLOOK multiple email accounts
Hello to all. I am running office 2003 as part of small business 2003. I have now 2 email accounts. The first is fine and working well. The second one I just set up and this will be used as the inbox for emails to be sent to from a "catch all" profile as set up from my ISP. I would like all the emails that arrive in the second email address to be placed into a seprate folder and not to be mixed up with emails from my 1st and original email address. I dont used Exchange server. Does anyone know how to do this? Use the Rules Wizard to sort mail items based on receiving account...