Auto delete never rcvd'd Items When PO is deleted

Can or has anyone written a 'trigger' to automatically delete any Items that
have never been received, on a PO that is being 'deleted'
0
NCS1 (69)
2/27/2007 3:21:08 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi NCS,
Regarding the trigger first you must have concept, it works on three main
events which is insert, update, delete so how would system do and delete the
item.

You can accomplish this using the store procedure which you can create on
database and schedule it for nightly bases to run. Need anyhelp let me know
then describe your query in detail I will help you in this.

"NcS" wrote:

> Can or has anyone written a 'trigger' to automatically delete any Items that
> have never been received, on a PO that is being 'deleted'
0
AkberAlwani (916)
2/28/2007 5:14:10 AM
Thanks Akber for your response. The concept is; when a PO is deleted in RMS
some hooked-add-on or DBF stored procedure will select/check item details of
the PO and if the item has never been received it will be 'deleted' from item
table since it will never be used by the system. Also in the case of Matrix
items if all elements have been deleted then the Matrix item will also be
deleted. Pretty simple eh?