Amount in words to be printed on the invoice

Hi Mates,

I need to print the invoice amount in words in MRMS 2.0

Any suggestions

Thanks
0
RK (47)
9/23/2007 8:08:02 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

this is available through Microsoft.  check out the following site:
https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/downloads/reportslibrary/rms_reportslibrary.htm

"RK" wrote:

> Hi Mates,
>
> I need to print the invoice amount in words in MRMS 2.0
>
> Any suggestions
>
> Thanks
0
Amy (241)

Print cheques
How do I insert a single cheque in portrait and print it out. I cannot find a template to do this ? r1947 wrote: > How do I insert a single cheque in portrait and print it out. I > cannot find a template to do this ? Well not in Outlook, that's for sure. Contact the support function of whatever *accounting* software you are using. Thank you Gordon I will try Access2003 "Gordon" wrote: > r1947 wrote: > > How do I insert a single cheque in portrait and print it out. I > > cannot find a template to do this ? > > Well not in Outlook, that's f...

Number Field to Text or Words
I would like to take a number field in one cell and in another cell have the it in words. For example in cell A1 = 1550 while in cell A2 it says ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED AND FIFTY Is there any way to do this???? Plz Help. Thanks in advance. mr_bsh, have a look here http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "mr_bsh" <mr_bsh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

Print onlt the messge from all mails
does anyone know how to code or any other way to do this Any help would be apprecited ...

Printing through Acrobat Distiller 4
I tried to transform my work into a PDF file using Acrobat Distiller 4. Publisher starts to do the work and then gives me a message like "internal error" and the distiller reports another error and both of these programs flush my work I am editing a newsletter in two spot colors, black and red and would like to print separations, emulsion down Maybe I am missing some option Also, how can I get rid of missing fonts messages for good. I told publisher to substitute them permanently but the messages keep popping I'm sure you can help Any online books or tutorials online you can re...

Word 2007 hangs when using VPN
We use Cisco VPN to connect to our company network. When I'm online thru VPN and start Word 2007, Word hangs due to some strange printer issue. If my default printer is network printer, Word hangs. If I change my default printer to e.g. Cute PDF writer, then Word starts ok. Any ideas what is causing this? Other Office programs work fine. On Wed, 3 Feb 2010 05:28:01 -0800, Heikki Salminen <Heikki Salminen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We use Cisco VPN to connect to our company network. When I'm online thru VPN >and start Word 2007, Word hangs due to some...

Printing problem #11
I've used Publisher 2007 to create party invitations...and they look great. But, I'm unable to print them properly. I'm using card stock that is 1/2 sheet size (5-1/2" X 8-1/2"). I've tried make adjustments in page set-up, and printer set-up, but the page continues to print on the same area of the card--tiny margin on top & left side, wider margin on right side and bottom. No matter what numbers I use, the printing area is the same. Had hoped to get these out right away, but I'll need help to determine what is wrong. Does anyone know how to addres...

Publisher Color Printing problem
My brochure which I have printed many times before now will only print in B/W. It shows in color but not in Priint preview or in actual print. Can anyone help? Thanks Janet Might be a corrupted driver. Go to the manufacturer's web site and see if there is an updated printer driver. If not, uninstall your printer and reinstall It is always better to completely uninstall your printer before reinstalling/installing. Bruce Sanderson's Windows Web How to clean up printer drivers http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/CleanPrinterDrivers.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.micros...

Excel 2000 SP3 printing issue: text is either rotated (each individual letter) or small or not even there
This is regarding Excel 2000 running on a Windows 2000 Professional system. One of my users is having an issue printing from Excel. The document appears to be quite basic, but when she prints it to a color printer (HP CLJ 5500 PS) the letters in the black text are individually rotated 90 degrees, although the string of characters remains horizontal. This does not affect the text that is colored red, only the black text, strangely not all of it, like there is a heading on the chart, and that is fine, but doesn't appear to be any different than the rest of the text. When she prints to a B...

Word 2007; Configuration Process Configuring 2007 when Opened
I just recently installed Office 2007; still using Office 2002 too. Almost every time I start Word 2007, I get a message that says something like 'Configuration Process Configuring Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007'. This only happens when I start Word; other apps are fine. If I double-click a Word doc, I have to wait about 5 minutes (for something to configure), then Word 2007 will launch. Is there some setting that I need to look at? This is pretty annoying. Word 2002 is working just fine. Thanks! Ryan-- -- Ryan--- If this information was helpful, please ...

4 way postcard, right side print problems
I selected the 4 cards per sheet option. the 2 left side cards are perfect, the 2 right side cards cut the far right edge off in print preview and in actual print. I'm using Publisher 2003. thanks, seuss This is a limitation of your printer margins. Determine what your printer margins are and create your postcards, both left and right within that margin if you want them to all look the same. Tutorial: Finding your Maximum Print Area http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft...

word art #5
How can I reverse the curved option in Word Art and reproduce the text beneath the original. -- J.D.B I have an example of what you are trying here http://msauer.mvps.org/wordart_in_microsoft_publisher.htm Scroll almost to the bottom of the page. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "John Derek" <JohnDerek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B3893BAF-37E4-42FA-AD4A-A4B0D2BF3CC3@microsoft.com... > How can I reverse the curved option in Word Art and reproduce the text > beneath the origin...

Tax formula tests for multiple filing statuses and income amounts
A formula tests for three ranges of income levels for five filing statuses; depending upon the results, the taxpayer will receive a tax deduction for $4,000, $2,000, or $0 (i.e., no deduction) The table of ranges of income, filing statuses, and deduction ceilings are as follows: Legend: M-FJ (Married filing jointly) M-FS (Married filing separately) S (Single) HOH (Head of Household) QW (Qualifying Widower) M-FJ S/HOH/QW Deduction amount $130,000 $65,000 $4,000 $160,000 $80,000 $2,000 $160,001 $80,001 $0 The table o...

Money 2004 Small Business Invoice Payment and Deposit Register
Anyone, I am a new Money 2004 user. Money automatically records payments received from invoice into my check register. When I make deposits to my bank, I usually have several checks to deposit and they are from different companies. This creates duplicate entries into my check register when I download from the bank. How can I make a deposit of several checks and still have my invoices tracked? I would rather keep the total deposit as shown on my actual bank statement, not individual deposits for each invoice payment. Any way to do this? Thanks CJ ...

Print Preview
I'm using the built in print preview function in my app. When I try to zoom in on a page the page goes blank. If I zoom out again it's still blank. Any ideas where I should start looking?? Thanks, Neil Neil B wrote: > I'm using the built in print preview function in my app. When I try to zoom > in on a page the page goes blank. If I zoom out again it's still blank. Any > ideas where I should start looking?? I'd say in CMyView::OnPrint(..) Does it also go blank if you just alt-tab from and to the application? I'll bet it does. Then the problem will ...

Select a Word in HtmlEditView #2
Hi, I have written an emailing program using CHtmlEditView, now i want to add spell checking functionality, but this class doesn't provide any functions so that i can search and select words one by one and check them and replace with correct ones. Is this possible, please suggest. Regards Aleem Sheikh "Aleem Sheikh" <maleem@abacusoft.com> wrote in message news:ujnVoD1VDHA.1512@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi, > I have written an emailing program using CHtmlEditView, > now i want to add spell checking functionality, but this > class doesn't provide any fun...

Printing checks in Money 04
I'm having trouble printing wallet checks on partial pages. Money prints fine when printing on a full sheet of 3 checks, but when I need to print on a partial page of 1 or two, the checks need to be inserted sideways and it won't print correctly. Is there any way to make Money to take the sheets top first even with a partial page like Quicken does? I agree fully with your upset that Money not while Quicken can print partial pages of checks without turning them sideways. My printer will not even accept them sideways, so I had to use the method of lying to Microsoft Money. When I ...

selection is locked, when I try to rewrite a file in word 07
I can open a file in word but at any time the file is file01(compatibility mode) and I can't modifiying a file in word the program told me "selection is locked" Maybe you have a trial version of Office 2007, and the trial period has ended. Or maybe you have not activated your Office software. What happens if you start Word 2007 and click on Office Button | Word Options | Resources | Activate? If you are already activated, a dialog box saying so will appear. If you are not activated, the Activation Wizard will start. If you have an expired trial version, a dialog bo...

russian grammar checker in word 2000
how can I install a Russian Grammar Checker in MS Word 2000? ...

How do I print showing formulae written?
I need to print documents showing the actual formulae written and can't find how to do it! I also need to print documents showing the file location and storage. Save your workbook first (this is gonna mess it up!). Tools|Options|View tab|check Formulas Adjust the column width to what you want. Print the workbook (you may want File|Page Setup|Sheet Tab|check row and column headings) === Depending on the version of excel, you can add the full path to a footer/header (also under File|page setup|header/footer tab|custom header (or custom footer). If you're running xl2k or below, ...

how can i convert a publisher doc. into a word or excel doc.
how can i convert a publisher doc. into a word or excel doc. You can't. Why do you think you'd want to? I can think of reasons why people think they want it in Word, but *Excel*? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "rbyrd01" <rbyrd01@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A6ED9C8D-2A9A-43EA-B4B4-98274C4B7A09@microsoft.com... > how can i convert a publisher doc. into a word or excel doc. How to save a Publisher publication as a Word document http://support.microsoft.com/kb/302939/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ ...

error -199 when attaching word document into entourage
User is Running Mac office 2004 Today when I tried to attach a Word document with an email message the response was: "An unknown error (-199) occurred". We have installed update 11.2.4 hoping this would resolve the issue but it is still happening. There are posts suggesting to copy all data to new document and save but with endnote and form data this becomes a real chore for the user. I note that she gets this error more frequently when using data from the server, we tried to copy the file to her local computer but with the same problem. However when she has the file emailed to...

printing colors in Publisher XP
Everything I print in Publisher lately has had a green tint to it ,however when I am on someone elses user account from my computer it prints fine. I believe because of this that my settings are messed up on my logon to Publisher XP. How do you reset the color settings for the printing on Publisher XP? Please help. Thank You, ncl_1701 This is a printer setting. Compare your settings with another user's in the printer folder. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "ncl_1701" <ncl1701@discussions.microsoft...

Payment of Invoices via file to bank
We've been approached several times by our bank to send them a file from GP of invoices due and they can turn this file into an email that lets the vendor know to process/pay the invoice using a temporary credit card. Once the vendor processes the card on their side, a file can be generated that let's us know that the invoice has been paid. I'm trying to figure out if this is an easy thing to do in GP. It would only be for certain vendors who accept Visa or Mastercard. Also, how can these be marked as paid without generating a check. One of our possible vendors may ha...

error loading columns for printing
i have been using frx 6.5 with sp7 in windows server 2003 for many months now. then i accidentally installed the FRx2003orXPSP2Update.zip. i now cannot open frx so i reinstall it. i successfully opened it without errors but when i generate a report in any output type, the error "error loading columns for printing" and "error setting device context. please reopen drilldown viewer and try again." appears. i need help. thanks, mel ...

how do I print forms, consecutively numbered?