allow multiple bin locations for items

It is common to have an item in more than one location in a store, for
instance on the sales floor as well as in backstock. Item properties should
support multiple Bin Locations (not just the two in my example). The averaged
cost should remain the same across all quantities/locations of the item. Some
allowance must be made when inputting physical inventory -- we of course want
the overall quantity of items from all locations.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=cbad1538-7284-4ea4-b618-ebe37a200edc&dg=microsoft.public.pos
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

This will require a concept of location and assign the item to multipe
location.  Then you will have theconcept of moving stocks between locations
etc...  [So not so easy].  However, if this is what you need we have a
MultiLocation Module where each location has its own BIN as well.  Contact
me for more details.

Afshin Alikhani - [ afshin@retailrealm.co.uk ]
CEO - Retail Realm
= = = = = = =

"Larry Leveen" <LarryLeveen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> It is common to have an item in more than one location in a store, for
> instance on the sales floor as well as in backstock. Item properties
> should
> support multiple Bin Locations (not just the two in my example). The
> averaged
> cost should remain the same across all quantities/locations of the item.
> Some
> allowance must be made when inputting physical inventory -- we of course
> want
> the overall quantity of items from all locations.
>
> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=cbad1538-7284-4ea4-b618-ebe37a200edc&dg=microsoft.public.pos

0
afshin (783)

polling located
Hi, original tankgirl locates polling for Windows Live Mail: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail\mail You're welcome, Original Tankgirl ...

how do i add multiple addresses to one label sheet
i am using publisher on windows xp, and using address template L7159, i have mail merged my addresses but, i want to have a whole page of addresses not just the one address through out the sheet. how do i change it so i can have 24 different addresses? Mail merge -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "ketchupsuicide" <ketchupsuicide@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1D977963-F3A3-4518-B379-327768BDE026@microsoft.com... >i am using publisher on windows xp, and using address template L7159, i >have > mail merged my addresses but, i want to...

Allowing my phone to sync with Outlook 2002
I sync my contacts with my phone on a regular basis. Is there a way to permanently permit my phone to sync without the dreaded "A program is trying to access your outlook data" popping up every time? TIA Check with the manufacturers of your phone sync software to see if they have an updated version that gets around Outlook's security prompts. Also read the following: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm#autosec -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message...

Delegate multiple calendars for Manager
Question Hi - I need to delegate the calendars for 12 department members to my manager. Is there any way to do this, other than on a user-by-user basis? Thank you Hi, You can set calendar permissions using pfdavadmin (can be found on MS web). Leif "TheITDude" <TheITDude@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D276128F-1639-4AA9-9B05-5ABB1663433A@microsoft.com... > Question > Hi - I need to delegate the calendars for 12 department members to my > manager. Is there any way to do this, other than on a user-by-user basis? > > Thank you ...

multiple downloads of same transaction
Money 2006 Deluxe: I’ve used the online update in this and previous versions of Money to download dividends and other transactions from my Schwab One account for years. Recently, I received my first dividend from Kinder Morgan, ticker KMP. The description in Money is ‘Kinder Morgan Energy Lp Unit Ltd Partnership Int’. This dividend transaction downloads again every time I run the online update resulting in multiple transactions for the same item in the account register in Money. What might be wrong and how can I fix it? Thanks for any help. Just noticed this may be the same probl...

adding the bin field to the SOP Blank Packing Slip
Hello: The bin number field in Report Writer is available to be added to the SOP Blank Packing Slip in GP 10.0. But, upon adding this field, the default bin for the item does not print. Why is that? This is a non-Multibin environment. But, the items again do have a single default bin attached to them. Thanks! childofthe1980s ...

Locating files
I need to reinstall Outlook XP and want to back up my calendar, tasks etc. Does anyone know where I will find these files on my hard drive please? Thanks in advance Frank >-----Original Message----- >I need to reinstall Outlook XP and want to back up my calendar, tasks etc. >Does anyone know where I will find these files on my hard drive please? > >Thanks in advance >Frank > > >. >Do it manually and put exported files where you want them: File Menu Import Export Export to a File Choose folders, name accordingly (or address book(s)). Then go get 'em, wh...

Viewing multiple JPG images in Outlook
Can anyone tell me a way to view multiple JPG images in an attachment at once. I have to open each individual picture one at a time. Outlook express does it so easily. Thx Nate ...

Workflow not allowing me to specify email sender as a field
Hi all i have a CRM queue, and form this queue, i have built a workflow that will allow me to open an email in the queue, and choose to run the workflow, with the intent that it will create a record of a custom module i have created. However, when i try to use the email sender (from) as a field to populate my new custom entity record, the option is no where to be seen? Does this not exist or am i doing something wrong? THanks Matt Melb Hi Matthew, I don't see it either. Just a theory, but I'd say that To/From/CC/BCC are not available in the workflow because they can 1 of 4 t...

Right Item sold wrong customer set for store account.
We just closed out the billing cycle for the last month and found that one of our in house store accounts had no balance due to the fact that the sale was rung up on the wrong one. Is there any way to change the billing customer so that the reciept with the digital signature will show up with the right customer? I know that I could just void the sale but like I said then no signature or correct date at the time of sale. Thanks for any help. -- Steve ...

Adding Multiple Records
Hi, I am attempting to add multiple records to a table from a command button. All but one of the fields will be the same for each record. I have checkboxes with user names, and I'd like to add a record for each user that is checked. The form is unbound - with textboxes that will hold the standard information for each record. I just need to add separate records based on whether the user's checkbox is checked... if chkbox.value = -1 then docmd.runsql "insert into..." I'm having trouble setting up the loop and/or recordset. Any guidance is greatly appreciated. Thanks ...

Recall button showing under transaction but Zero Items on hold
Hello, about a week ago I noticed that under transactions for every user its showing the recall button. the issue is there are no items on hold. is there a way to reset this so the hold option comes back up. I tried adding a new user and they see the recall button too, so its like the system thinks there items on hold but on the recall screen there are 0 items. Thanks for any help on this. BUMP This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00C9_01C85E08.0A247590 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_00CA_01C85E08.0A247590" -...

Drag and drop on a recycle bin ... a little help needed
Hello all I have implemented the drag and drop code from The Code project http://www.codeproject.com/shell/explorerdragdrop.asp?msg=420048 but it crashes when the files are dropped on the recycle bin. CCmdTarget::~CCmdTarget() { #ifndef _AFX_NO_OLE_SUPPORT if (m_xDispatch.m_vtbl != 0) ((COleDispatchImpl*)&m_xDispatch)->Disconnect(); ASSERT(m_dwRef <= 1); <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< HERE #endif #ifdef _AFXDLL m_pModuleState = NULL; #endif } Does anyone have an...

Exchange 2003
Howdy: We ahve recently migrated from an existing WinNT4/Exchange 5.5 Installation to a new Win2k3/Exchange 2003 mixed mode installation. All went well with the first server install but I am having problems installing the second and getting it to accept mail probably due to the reasonably complex computing environment. In short: All external mail is first handled via one of six UNIX servesr which does a look up and forwards the mail to the appropriate server in the format user@server.domain.com. This worked well enough with a single server, for the average Exchange customer the UNIX would...

Consolidating multiple workbooks with several tables
I have a lot of evaluation sheets I want to consolidate into one master sheet. In every workbook only one sheet is used, same cells are used throughout but they are split up into several tables with different headlines. Ex: Row 4 - title Row 5, text in cell A, one of the cells B C D E F will have a 1 in it Row 8 - title Row 9, text in cell A, one of the cells B C D E F will have a 1 in it and so on.. Layout is always the same. I want to summarize the 1s in a master sheet so I know how many of each reply there is. I only want to consolidate the cells where I have numbers,...

Outlook sometimes sends multiple e-mails
Recently, some of our e-mails have been sent/received many times. One message got sent 13 times!!! Using Outlook 2003, we've occasionally had messages with attachments get stuck in the Outbox and get sent over and over. We had to set Outlook to NOT send e-mails automatically in order to be able to delete the message from the Outbox. Has anyone else experienced these problems? Thanks. Stephen Green Los Angeles I am experiencing the same problem particular for message with attachment. Anyone bother to help? "Stephen Green" wrote: > Recently, some of our e-mails ...

E-mail sends multiple copy of messages
I have run into this a couple times in the past month. I send a large e-mail to a recipient. Later I notice the e-mail is still in my outbox, so I delete it. The recipient tells me they received the message 10 times (114 times for the other person). I guess Outlook sends as much as it can then stops and resends. Any idea how to fix this. -- Frank L I have seen this in older versions of Outlook. If I remember there is a setting that said someting in the line of break appart messages larger than (100k for example). I think it was in sending options but take a look for something clos...

Gray items in menus?
I want to gray the disbled menu items in my menu. I can successfully disable them with UPDATE_COMMAND_UI, and I was hoping to gray them out as well. Any suggestions on how I might do this? I thought when you disable a menu item it is also drawn in gray automatically!? AliR. "Mkennedy1102" <Mkennedy1102@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2ED39332-5C2F-431B-BE26-F5F40EDEF1FF@microsoft.com... > I want to gray the disbled menu items in my menu. I can successfully disable > them with UPDATE_COMMAND_UI, and I was hoping to gray them out as well. Any > ...

Resizing Multiple Shapes at the same time
HI, I'm new to Visio and was wondering if there is an easy way to resize all the shapes on my Web Site Map diagram at the same time, as they are all too small. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Normally you can do a Select All (Ctrl+A) and resize. This would resize the shapes but not the text. However, if some of the web site map shapes are protected, it may not be possible to resize them. -- Mark Nelson Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "johnmcdnz" <johnmcdnz@discussions.microsoft.co...

Sum (multiple) If
Hi, I have a small problem, and if you can help it would be great :) suppose that I have 4 columns, A B C and D. (from 1 to 1000) Now, I want E[1] (Column E, row 1) to hold the sum of D1:D1000 but only to sum the rows (filter it) where A = 1 AND (b=1 or b=2) AN c=2. (And I want to be able to drug E down, i.e be able to do so for ever E[i]) =SUMIF(A1:A1000,1,D1:D1000) - Does the trick for the A column, but want to be able to insert the conditions for B and C as well. (i.e A = 1 AND (b=1 or b=2) AND c=2.) any ideas? thanks a lo -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try =SUMP...

Best practises for allowing negative priceperunit and quantity val
Hi all, I'm inserting via web service the salesorders objects from my ERP to CRM, but I having a lot of problems with negative priceperunit values. In my ERP salesorder is common to find this kind of salesorderdetail line: ProductCode||ProductDesc||Productquantity||Productpriceperunit||Productextendedamount 202024||BOBIMAN ULTIMA PLUS|| -3 || 40.23 || -120.69 This kind of salesorderdetail line is a way to represent a promotion or devolution. There is a way to pass negative values to quantity and extended amount? I'm having troubles inserting those kind of lines...any suggestion...

selected items flash
When selecting a cell, chart or whatever it starts to flash. Black and white. This instead of just framing the selected cell. How can I change this? Get rid of the macro that someone put in the workbook! -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Johan Tufvander" <Johan Tufvander@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9AFB8E1F-C39C-4E21-ADC1-3D84EB59F843@microsoft.com... > When selecting a cell, chart or whatever it starts to flash. > Black and white. > This instead of just framing the selected cell. > > How can I chan...

Vlookup autofill for multiple worksheets
Can I use autofill (drag across) to increase the column count? For example: On row U, I have the following formula =IFERROR(VLOOKUP($A10,Online!$A$1:$J $153,9,FALSE),IFERROR(VLOOKUP($A10,Allocations!$A$1:$J $153,9,FALSE),IFERROR(VLOOKUP( $A10,'Corporate Exp'!$A$1:$J $154,9,FALSE),0))) and I want to increase row X by 1 and so on (I have about 24 columns) =IFERROR(VLOOKUP($A9,Online!$A$1:$J $153,10,FALSE),IFERROR(VLOOKUP($A9,Allocations!$A$1:$J $153,10,FALSE),IFERROR(VLOOKUP( $A9,'Corporate Exp'!$A$1:$J $154,10,FALSE),0))) I will also like to expand the data - expand to K23...

Accessing Outlook Express for Multiple Users in XP
Is there a way for 2 users in Windows XP to be able to access the same Outlook Express account? In Windows ME, there weren't multiple "users"...we'd both like to have access to Outlook. Thanks to anyone who can help! See if http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com has the information you need. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions ...

Fax Server Location
I have a Brother MFC-9450CDN printer and would like to use it with Windows Fax and Scan in Windows 7, but it is asking for the fax server location, does anyone know what that would be? Thanks Clayton wrote: > I have a Brother MFC-9450CDN printer and would like to use it with > Windows Fax and Scan in Windows 7, but it is asking for the fax > server location, does anyone know what that would be? Yes - it is a piece of computer equipment equipped with multiple fax modems. It's doubtful you have one of these. Otherwise - to use the "Windows Fax and Scan&quo...