Allow changing a recalled quote to a layaway

When you recall a quote you only have the option to have the customer pickup
the whole quote or change the quote to a workorder. It would be useful to
have the option to create a layaway from the recalled quote.

Marc
Beverly's Pet

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=f1e2a87a-78b3-4180-a963-16de03d39155&dg=microsoft.public.pos
0
Marc2832 (125)
12/17/2006 3:35:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I  agree this is a must fix I use quotes to track Leeds then call the Leeds
and offer them multiple payment plan for high price items and work orders
only allow one deposite it doesn’t allow a payment plan. In most cases
customers think of work orders for services to be completed at there home. It
doesn’t really sound right to buy a TV that is brand new with a work
order???? This is a must fix for RMS 2.0
0
Al1 (451)
3/5/2008 1:50:00 PM
I'm guessing no one else voted for this one because it was not picked up in
version 2.0.  Our folks are asking for it.  Yes, it would be useful to recall
a quote and convert it to a layaway.

"Marc" wrote:

> When you recall a quote you only have the option to have the customer pickup
> the whole quote or change the quote to a workorder. It would be useful to
> have the option to create a layaway from the recalled quote.
>
> Marc
> Beverly's Pet
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=f1e2a87a-78b3-4180-a963-16de03d39155&dg=microsoft.public.pos

Change background color of query results from access in worksheet
Hi, I have Excel 2007 and selected Date => From Access and then navigated to an Access DB and selected a query. I chose "Table" view. The query results now appear in my worksheet which is great. However, I want to change the background. Right now it alternatives by row between a light blue and a darker blue. I want the results to have a white background with black borders but have been unable to change the format. If I go to Home and select No fill for a color background nothing happens. Is there a way to change the query results? Thanks, Could be the r...

Unable to change forecolor
Help please. I cannot change the forecolor of my textbox using the .forecolor property I want to change the text color to red if the value is greater than 31,999 This is the code snipset: Me.IncAmtPaid = xIncAmtPaid Me.IncFirstPay = xIncFirstPay Me.IncCCPay = xIncCCPay I do not see where you are trying to use the ForeColor property. azu_daioh@yahoo.com wrote: >Help please. I cannot change the forecolor of my textbox using >the .forecolor property > >I want to change the text color to red if the value is greater than >31,999 > >This is the co...

Hide "You are about to" message box
How do you bypass all of the "You are about to" messages that pop up when you run an append or delete query so it just runs without you having to hit the yes button in the message? From the Access menu Tools, Options, and select the Edit/Find tab. In the Confirm section, uncheck the warning messages you don't want to see. -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "Supe" wrote: > How do you bypass all of the "You are about to" messages that pop up when you > run an append or delete query so it just runs without you having to hit the > yes button i...

Executing change event with out tabbing off from a filed (DEX or VBA)
Hi, Scenario : A field in a GP form, I have my cursor in that field. When I enter data in to it, I need to split that string and insert the splitted string in to two text boxes (I will not be doing tab off from the field). EG: String which will be entered : 111112 I need to split the string into two strings string1 : 11111 string2 : 2 As soon as data entry is done the splitting should happen (to string1 and string2). And string2 , ie 2 should be inserted in to a field say quantity. If I enter data and do tab off from the field it is working fine. The requirement is ,as soon as data is ente...

Excel 2003 giving annoying "Send/Don't Send" error when closing
I am accessing an instance of Excel 2003 through a Codegear C++ program I'm writing. The code looks something like this (not that it really matters all that much): TExcelApplication* ea = new TExcelApplication(this); ea->Connect(); ExcelWorkbookPtr ewbPtr = ea->get_ActiveWorkbook(); // do stuff... ewbPtr.Release(); delete ea; ea = 0; I can connect to Excel and write to it just fine. However, when I try to disconnect from it and close/delete the Excel application instance, I get an annoying Excel error message that says, "Excel has encountered a problem and...

cursor has changed from 10pt to 7pt
my document is Times Roman 10pt but my cursor is very tiny, probably 5 or 6pt. How can i change it? If this is Word 2003, you have encountered a known issue. Change the zoom to, say, 500% and then back to whatever you want. That should fix the "mini cursor" bug (at least temporarily). -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Claudia" <Claudia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:32F16312-3191-435A-93C0-10688E62E9FF@microsoft.com... > my document is Times Roman 10pt but my cursor is very tiny, probably 5 or > 6pt. > How can i ch...

Is there a publisher "reader"?
Is there a program that can read .pub files....other than Microsoft Publisher obviously? Much appreciated. -Chris Brian Kvalheim [MSFT MVP] wrote: > Nope. > Thanks for the reply... Didn't think there was...but thought it would be worth a shot. I just used the PrimoPDF to convert so I can send it around the office. Thanks again. -Chris Nope. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "cldnails" <cldavidson@gmail.com> wrote in message news:9I...

Open Spreadsheet--Formatting Changed to Date??
I opened my spreadsheet and some, but not all of the columns on every sheet in the workbook has changed to a date format. I opened other spreadsheets and there was no change. Can anyone explain this. It's a real pain to deal with. ...

Assigning "Normal" Importance to incoming email
Hi, I have the Rules Wizard set up to assign an importance level to incoming emails which I then group by. The problem is that many receive a level of "None" even though the Wizard is supposed to give it a "Normal" level. The "High" and "Low" assignments work fine but for some reason "Normal" only works sporadically resulting in a few "Normal" assignments and a lot with "None." Has anyone found this quirk in their settings? Thanks, Steve ...

Calendar 2000 & 2007 Status of Meeting Attendees Changing
I have a client who has set up a meeting and sent an update and the following occurs: "once I sent an update, my attendees changed to “optional” from “required” and the tracking is inaccurate as someone who accepted is not showing up as receiving a response. Another attendee did not receive the update at all." She also is asking whether or not it makes a difference is she uses a distribution list in her meeting invitation. Can anyhone shed any light on why this is happening? -- LPS ...

When I insert new pages the fonts on the existing pages change
I have a 28 page document that I am trying to insert new pages into. When I insert the new pages, Publisher changes the font on all the existing pages - quite a mess. How can I avoid this?? On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 17:39:03 +0000, Jim wrote (in article <A9F6706D-208F-4FB4-BECD-70077760824A@microsoft.com>): > I have a 28 page document that I am trying to insert new pages into. When I > insert the new pages, Publisher changes the font on all the existing pages - > quite a mess. How can I avoid this?? Unlink the boxes. If the boxes are linked then the font will change globall...

how do I type in the "^" operator (I just cut & pasted that)????
What are the keystrokes for entering that operator into an excel cell? Yes, I'm an idiot. Try this: Hold down the [Shift] key and press the [6] key (it's over the T and Y keys) Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP-Pro "tb" wrote: > What are the keystrokes for entering that operator into an excel cell? Yes, > I'm an idiot. SHIFT+6 -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "tb" <tb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC387BE7-937B-4798-8666-E540DA87D...

Allow Out of Office Responses
Exchange 2003 SP1 or SP2...as you know, the option to "allow out of office responses" is off by default in Internet Message Formats for the * address space. Any recommendations on a tool that can lessen the risk of checking that box? TIA What do you perceive the risks to be? -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP http://www.msexchange.org/Neil_Hobson/ "Guppy" <guppy413@junk.hotmail.com> wrote in message news:egzijFLkGHA.836@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Exchange 2003 SP1 or SP2...as you know, the option to "allow out of office > responses" is off by def...

Stop Excel Changing Format
In Excel I want to just show a date as dd/mm in a cell. Every time I enter this Excel shows the number in dd/mm/yy format, even when I change the cell to use the General format. Any idea how I get Excel to show the number as I want? Format as dd/mm -- David Biddulph "Chris762" <Chris762@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D028B2CD-5096-4EB5-8FFF-249AD6839774@microsoft.com... > In Excel I want to just show a date as dd/mm in a cell. Every time I enter > this Excel shows the number in dd/mm/yy format, even when I change the > cell > to...

variances--a way to "wash out"?
Hello: A GP 10.0 client of ours is concerned abotu the Purchase Price Variance account. Althoughm by design of GP, this account gets "built" when there is a difference between the shipment and invoice cost amount, she woudl like for that account to be washed out somehow. Although it would be nice if this happened at year-end somehow, I don't think it does. Will she have to conduct a manual journal entry in order to wash this out? Thanks! childofthe1980s What does she want it to get 'washed out' (allocated) to? Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT East Coast Dynamics www...

Colours changing in the fill palette and the spreadsheet?
Hi I have a user with Office 2003, and her pc and build is standard as with her colleagues. In Excel the colours would change (cells filled) also if the user goes to her pallette the colours have also changed. Desktop and all other applications colour are fine. The following resolutions have been tried - office detect and repair, updates, asked the user to got to the tools options and reset the pallette and this does not work. She has to log off and back in again in order to set it back to the proper colours. Again this is only affecting Excel? Any pointers? I wish to thank you in advanc...

Can change outlook profile without exprofe ?
Hi, I have migrated mailboxes from one standart server to a cluster cluster, syncronized the public and system folder. But outlook profile didn't update with the new information of services, even if I recreat the outlook profile, change registry keys or delete the user profile I still have this information : "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows Messaging\Subsytem\Profiles\Outlook\a80945475ee4c140936d21bade59e593\001e6614=/O=*****/OU=****/cn=Configuration/cn=Servers/cn=OLDSERVER" Maybe Exprofe could help-me, but this client don't log...

%s in XL entered as ".5" OR "50" reads as 50% if format is %age.
I have a spreadsheet I work with every day and I use fractional percentages, between 0-1%. If the field is formatted as Percentage, and I type in ".5", it reads it as 50%, which it would be if it weren't a percentage. But it is. It's a half percent. By typing in "50", I also get 50%, which doesn't make sense. If I type in "5" I get 5%, if I type in ".5", I should get .5%. Is there a way to make this happen, or is this just a glitch in Excel? Please help me figure this out. Thanks. abuzzmaster@yahoo.com Try this, Buzz: http://www.office...

You made changes to another copy of this object...
Hi all, Somewhere out of nothing when I open a task the following message appears in a grey bar on top of the task: "You made changes to another copy of this object. This is the most recent version. Click here to see the other versions" Why does this happen? It is a reoccurring task, and the task from the past which was markt completed suddenly is overdue.. Is there an explanation for this?? Regards, M. ...

Would anybody help me to recover the "Exception List Rule" on O2000?
I have removed it and I don't know how to recover it. Thank you. Have you enabled the Junk Mail Rule "Javier Hernando" <jhernand@hbas.osakidetza.net> wrote in message news:%23eCyBia2DHA.208@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I have removed it and I don't know how to recover it. > > Thank you. > > ...

Counting if settings are "Final", or "Draft" #2
Sorry, that looks really bad. I hope this is better, ColA Col B Col C A1 S:/Tax1Volume/Forms_03/01_Sep_03 A2 Draft Doc A A3 S:/Tax1Volume/Forms_03/02_Sep_10 A4 Draft Doc B A5 S:/Tax1Volume/Forms_03/03_Sep_17 A6 Draft Doc C A7 Draft Doc D A8 S:/Tax1Volume/Forms_03/04_Sep_23 A9 Draft Doc E A10 Draft Doc F A11 Final Doc C A12 Draft Doc G A13 S:/Tax1Volume/Forms_03/05_Sep_27 A14 Draft Doc H A15 Final Doc B A16 S:/Tax1Volume/Forms_03/05_Sep_28 A17 Final Doc A ...

Changed Data array #4
Anyone?? BUm -- Scottm ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Scottmk's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=170 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27290 ...

Change SMTP server through command line in Outlook
Hello! Is there any way to change the Outlook SMTP server information through command line? I have a laptop that I'm using at home and at work. At home I'm using a SMTP server that doesn't require authentication but at work I'm using another SMTP server that do require authentication. All help is appreciated highly! Regards Jimmy ...

Money 2002 Changing Investment to Savings account
Is there any way to do this? Am I missing the obvious? Thanks. Randy ...

Access 97 "Unrecognized Database Format"
After our Novell Server crashed last week, all of the files had to be restored from backup. Some of the Access 97 databases will not open now. The error states "Unrecognized Database Format". The files in question have an .Mde file extension. Any suggestions? Thank you, Sandy M. "Sandy M." <Sandy.Mullen@emersonprocess.com> wrote in message news:0c9901c36d71$e28d9f10$a501280a@phx.gbl... > After our Novell Server crashed last week, all of > the files had to be restored from backup. > > Some of the Access 97 databases will not open now. > > The e...