After re-format / re-install of Store OPS, "Check Stores" button is missing.

I had to re-format and re-install Store Operations POS on 3 stations so
far and now I am missing the check stores button in the POS when you
click on the Lookup button.  We have HQ running and it worked fine
before.  Any insight?  Thank you.

Matt

0
trae78 (34)
12/11/2004 11:08:21 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Matt,

Store Ops Administrator > File > Configuration > HQ Client tab > enter the
machine name/address and the port number running the HQ Client program

--
=

<trae78@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I had to re-format and re-install Store Operations POS on 3 stations so
> far and now I am missing the check stores button in the POS when you
> click on the Lookup button.  We have HQ running and it worked fine
> before.  Any insight?  Thank you.
>
> Matt

0
spam3944 (2163)
12/11/2004 11:39:12 PM
Thanks for your response Jeff, in the HQ Client tab, in the address box
it says "register" which is the computer name and the port says 34202.
I can't change what's in the address box as it is greyed out but I can
change the port number.

The HQ Server tab has an actual IP address of our HQ server and a port
of 34200.

Any ideas?

0
trae78 (34)
12/13/2004 9:06:23 PM
Hey Jeff, I figured it out.  I was looking in HQ Client instead of
Store Ops.  Doh!  I came back to reply my findings only to see you
suggested the right thing to me in the first place.  Thanks again
though.

Jeff wrote:
> Matt,
>
> Store Ops Administrator > File > Configuration > HQ Client tab >
enter the
> machine name/address and the port number running the HQ Client
program

> --
> =
>
> <trae78@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >I had to re-format and re-install Store Operations POS on 3 stations
so
> > far and now I am missing the check stores button in the POS when
you
> > click on the Lookup button.  We have HQ running and it worked fine
> > before.  Any insight?  Thank you.
> >
> > Matt

0
trae78 (34)

After re-format / re-install of Store OPS, "Check Stores" button is missing.
I had to re-format and re-install Store Operations POS on 3 stations so far and now I am missing the check stores button in the POS when you click on the Lookup button. We have HQ running and it worked fine before. Any insight? Thank you. Matt Matt, Store Ops Administrator > File > Configuration > HQ Client tab > enter the machine name/address and the port number running the HQ Client program -- = <trae78@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1102806501.391415.197560@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... >I had to re-format and re-install Store Operations POS on 3 station...

Check stores
HQ was successfully contact but didnt not have any information about the item. this is coming up at one store from a branch of 5 whereby all the other locations are working fine, from a configuration point of view its setup correctly and as the message suggests it can contact HQ fine..... has anyone experienced this error?.... This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00A0_01CAC1DE.CE5D9360 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Antonyquant, Are you sure that item exists in HQ? Are...

RMS HQ CHeck stores design bug
In HQ when a store checks qntys shouldn't it show the current qnty in 'the store' checking the quantities not the HQ values? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/def...

More 'correct' Item Quantities can be displayed in 'CHeck Stores
Because items are 'received' but not 'commited' until Supplier Invoice is in hand it creates floor/computer Quantity differences that may effect a sale. There is a 'received-but-not-commited' column in the PurchaseOrderEntry table called 'quantityReceived' which couldbe added to QuantityOnHand to give a true 'on-the-floor' Value. In a HQ environment when 'checking stores' it could be either added to QuantityOnHand or Shown as 'Rcvd-Not-Commited'. In any multi-store operation, knowing the other store qtys (Quickly/Accurately) can mea...

"Check Stores" button does not work
Hi all, when I try to get item quantity for each stores defined, I get an error "Could not contact HQ". Make sure that HQ Client is running on one of the computers, and that each of the terminals is configured to use it (SO Administrator) -- Jason Hunt Advanced Computer Systems Yes, I obviously checket that HQ Client is running on each store defined, and also checked that HQ Comunication server is up and running, but check store fails again, any other ideas? "Jason Hunt" <jhunt@advcs.ca> ha scritto nel messaggio news:OYWFzaW6FHA.3544@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl.....

HQ & Check Stores
My HQ and SO's seem to be processing worksheets fine, but since yesterday, my "check stores" feature kicks back an error "attempts to contact HQ failed." it has worked in the past. any reasons or remedies? thanks This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_013C_01C6A668.7AA9DD40 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Steve, Is this the machine that's running HQ Client? Has the machine running HQ Client had their IP address changed and = you've hard coded the now wrong IP ad...

Add re-order level to Check Stores screen
Suggestion to add further details to the Check Store Form that is available in HQ on the Items screen. Adding Re-Order Level & Re-Order Point will give Users more information to use when choosing which Store to refer the sale to. Jon Cole Davidson Richards ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click...

Check Stores
We run RMS 2.0 Store Ops for 14 stores and of course we run HQ at our Headoffice. We are trying to enable the stores to check other stores' quantities of an item. From various discussions on this board this should be possible. We have reviewed some of the threads and we have populated the SQL server IP address into the HQ Client Tab found in SO Admin file/configuration at each store but we do not get a CHECK STORES button anywhere. What are we missing? The stores do sync with the server as all data uploads and worksheets are processed as schedule. -- Many thanks Jack Master ...

Unable to check stores when register is on a router
I've got two registers on different routers. I've turned off all firewalls on the computer, on the router etc. I still cannot check stores on both these registers, even though I am able to use HQ client, connect to the database etc. ...