adding quickpad layouts on MIcrosoft POS

Does any one know how to create new layouts?
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Adding Digital Signature to message(s)
Simple problem, really: The choice to add a digital signature to outgoing messages (Tools/Options/Security) or to an individual message (New Message/Options/Security Settings/Add Digital Signature to this message)is grayed and unavailable. I am seeing this on many of our workstations in the enterprise, but not on ALL of them. I am not using MS Word as my email editor. Any information is greatly appreciated. Ken Are all the workstations running as users or local admins? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert...

Adding Value to Cell Reference
The following formula is in Cell A1 =AVERAGE(Sheet1!F14:F20) When I COPY this formula to Cell A2, I would like to be able to add a value to specify which row in Sheet1 I want the formula to refer to. For example, if I copy the formula to the next cell, I'd like to be able to use a variable, say B1 (where B1 =3) to make the copied formula look like this (adding B1 value to F14 and F20 references to get): =AVERAGE(Sheet1!F17:F23) Can someone explain how? Why don't you just use the actual row number? B1 = 17 =AVERAGE(INDEX(Sheet1!F:F,B1):INDEX(Sheet1!F:F,B1+6)) Which translates to:...

Adding New Data
As I have explained - I have a list of individuals like this... [SURNAME] [FORENAME] [SEX] [GROUP] [] denotes a cell. This is all on one sheet. On another sheet I have further details of the clients and thi information (on the first sheet called 'list') is repeated usin this.... ='List'!A2 etc... In the cells. I did this so if that data changes, so does the rest of it. I also di some ones for empty cells in case more was added. I've also named th range on the first sheet. Now, when I add someone new using a macro, I have to insert a new ro at the end, or everytime I a...

Problem Delay and Slowly Running the Microsoft Access
Hi, I have created the program (a small program) with the Microsoft Access. This program has share with 4 person/user difference PC. One as a admin and the other as a user We used this program at the same time. We have problem when all of user and admin running the program together, the program to be slowly and sometime delay for 5 to 10 second. Do you have any suggestion? Thank you, Regards, Fauzi On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 02:13:01 -0700, Fauzi <Fauzi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Check out this page: http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/performancefaq.htm -Tom. Mic...

Customzing entities and adding attributes/fields to forms
Hello all, We are trying to add a custom field to the Case section of our crm. We have clicked through customize entities then chose case and clicked attributes. When we fill out the form and then try to save and close we get the message "An error has occured. Please see your system administrator." We are receiving this message any time we try to add any custom attributes. We are logged in with admin privs to both CRM and the domain. Is there an alternate way we should be approaching this? Thanks in advance Andy Andy - anything in the event application log from the Microsoft...

Microsoft Dynamics Business Software
I built a new system for a Customer that uses Microsoft Dynamics Business Software. The system is duel core 4 Gigs ram xp pro 32bit system. The problem he seems to have is whenever he uses the software to make a printable form the computer seems to take 5 mins. It can print fine. He said he talked to a rep which told him the database needs to be on a different drive or on a server. Which we are going to build soon. I just cann't see how a system would have a bottle neck on the same system than on different drives. Would like to know if there are any isuses with this software....

Where I can find Value Added Chain Diagram in Visio?
Or is this diagram in different name in Visio? I can't find it... If you mean Value Stream Map, there is a new template for this diagram in Visio 2007 Professional. -- Mark Nelson Office Graphics - Visio Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Dia" <Dia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E5C79D9-54B7-4115-9709-85AB28169CA1@microsoft.com... > Or is this diagram in different name in Visio? I can't find it... ...

Microsoft Office
My hard drive died, I've lost all my program disks in a recent move, but Dell was good enough to send me the Windows 2000 disk to reinstall. I need Microsoft Office, but don't know if the 2000 Professional version will work with my Windows 2000. I need Excel, Word, Outlook, and Powerpoint. Any suggestions? AJ AJ wrote: > My hard drive died, I've lost all my program disks in a > recent move, but Dell was good enough to send me the > Windows 2000 disk to reinstall. I need Microsoft Office, > but don't know if the 2000 Professional version will work > wit...

Take a look at these corrective pack from the Microsoft
--syrsbrxbuptfvhxg Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="wdlclpyqjnulh"; type="multipart/alternative" --wdlclpyqjnulh Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="btvemagairb" --btvemagairb Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to mainta...

Looking for a slick way to merge items in Microsoft RMS
In the database at the store I work there are numerous duplicate entries for individual items that have multiple barcodes. For example, many books have two barcodes printed on them, one starting with 9 and another starting with 0. The store owners did not know how to do aliases until I showed them, so there are some odd duplicate entries. The real problem is, they are not consistent with which one is used, so they create purchase orders with one entry, receive the order in another one, and then the item could get sold on either entry. This really makes our inventory numbers unreliable. Any n...

Microsoft Offide for Mac 2004 Causes Sleep Problem
After installing the latest update for Office for Mac 2004, my G4 will not fall asleep automatically according to the setting in System Preferences. I can put it to sleep manually, but since I don't always know when I am not coming back to the computer for awhile, this is an issue for me. Can anyone help? Is it possible to uninstall this update, or would it involve uninstalling all the Office apps and starting over? I sure hope not. H.G. On 5/28/07 5:34 PM, in article 1180398840.085234.35540@q69g2000hsb.googlegroups.com, "CALF@swbell.net" <CALF@swbell.net> wrote: > A...

PowerPoint can't locate Microsoft Office Word
I am using MS-Office 2007. All components are registered. When I try to publish my PPT to MS-Word I get the message "PowerPoint can't locate Microsoft Office Word. Make sure that Microsoft Office Word is properly installed on your computer." How can I correct this problem? Have you tried running the Microsoft Diagnostics to see if does not fix the problem -- Michael Koerner MS MVP - PowerPoint "Jerry B" <JerryB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CD435D9C-6617-4A51-A012-3083B61B8257@microsoft.com... > I am using MS-Of...

Purchasing Microsoft CRM
I am looking into this software, however I am wondering. Is this soley for installation onto a network. I am the only one to be using this software, and I want it only for my laptop. Is this an option? No. If you are looking for a stand alone, single user contact management solution, I would take a look a Business Contact Manager from MS. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 11:08:51 -0800, "Steve U" <Steve U@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: I am looking into this software...

adding 3rd profil
I have 2 profiles on Outlook but am unable to successfully add a 3rd profile. I have copied the information exactly as in the other 2 profiles but it keeps telling me, "unable to log on to the incoming mail server (POP3). verify user name, password or email fields" when I run a test. I've tried with 2 different names I want to add. Am I missing something else? Don't copy the profile - create a new one. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to m...

Problem with adding contacts to a marketing list with advanced sea
Hi, We have a problem with adding contacts to a marketing list with advanced search. When we try to make an -and statement- we get an error after selecting or grouping the search/filter criteria with the control key inserted. Translated from dutch: Problem with a script for Internet Explorer. A problem accured with the scrip in this pages. Line 190. Access denied. Alle machines are effected. I suggest is has to to with an security update last tuesday. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks Regards Jan ...

Adding tab stop to index
I am trying to create a nomenclature page for my master's thesis using an index. I essentially want three columns in the nomenclature - the abbreviated term, the expanded version, and the page number of the first instance used. I would like the abbreviated terms to be aligned at 0 on the ruler; the expanded version to be left aligned beginning at 1.5"; the page numbers to be right aligned at 6.5". Getting the page numbers aligned is not an issue. My problem is establishing the second column. Below is the default marked entry text within the field code: DOF{ ...

Gain control over Microsoft RMS
TILE =96 The Item List Editor is a lightweight utility that helps the RMS users in many ways: - Single-click editing of RMS items - Edit an entire field-range - Hierarchical =91need-based=92 access - Resize and optimize images <b>TILE allows you to update hundreds of records in a few seconds</b> For further details on TILE, please visit: http://www.24sevencart.com/tile.= htm ...

Added fields not displaying in Crystal
I have added numerous schema entries to CRM, and I am having an issue where some of the added items are not showing as available for inclusion within Crystal Reports. All added schema items display and operate as desired within the CRM forms... Any ideas? Thanks in advance, Scott yes you need to open up your custom report then go to Database - Verify Database to sync your report with the new fields. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us <frappe33@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1107280842.685986.113400@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > I have added num...

Microsoft Publisher for Windows 95
I have an old version of Publisher and would like to upgrade. Any ideas how I do that? Simply buy a newer version and install... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "kekepania" <kekepania@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4866B88E-4965-4B98-AED8-D07404482154@microsoft.com... > I have an old version of Publisher and would like to upgrade. Any ideas how I do that? Hi kekepania (kekepania@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || I have an old version of Publisher an...

OPOS Printer blocked by RMS Store Operation POS
Hi, I cannot print from RMS SO Manager when the SO POS app is open. I've selected the option to allow sharing the printer but it doesn't seem to work. The POS is not in the middle of any transaction, so it's not being locked by the POS. Any ideas? Thanks..Bradley Hi Bradley, Let me know which printer you are using, the second important thing is that have you created the OPOS object in "Configure Microsoft OPOS Service Objects" if so what settings you did, confirm so I can help you out in more detail. Akber "Bradley" wrote: > Hi, > > I ...

Proven Solution for Microsoft RMS Integration with eCommerce Cart
Having an online presence is imperative for any business owner or service provider. In fact, in the existing online retail scenario if you are looking for your business expansion, and have not yet tapped the advantages of online retailing, then it is the right time to encash. Now, when you consider going online, it could be a possibility that you already own a Microsoft Retail Management System (RMS) and actually require affordable and customizable eCommerce software that works with the RMS. Well, in that case, you need not look any further. An eCommerce company SIM Retail offers the perfe...

Problem adding address to Net Folder calender Outlook 2000 since SP 3
Hello, since I have updated to SP 3 with Outlook 2000, I am not able to add an address to my net folder calender. The button is still active but nothing happens if I press it. Does anybody has the same question and can help me? Thanks for the Reply. Best regards, Mathias Ulmer ...

Adding variables to control elements...HOW???
HI, I made MFC Application whitl user interface. There are somo combo boxes, check boxes, command buttons. I want to add variables to this ellements? but when I pressing right mouse button on some element (for example, command button) the item Add Variable is not accessible. What should I do??? Thanks in advance! Timur. I presume, you have created a dailog based application, and placed some controls on it. To add members corresponding to the controls, you placed, 1. Goto Class wizard ( Ctl +W ) 2. It will prompt you to create a new dialog class for the dialog resource you created. So cre...

unknown user in AD, forward email to admin
Regarding error 5.1.1 The account does not exist at the organizatio this message was sent to. How can I forward email that don't have a valid recipient/email addres set in active directory forwarded to the admin/postmaster account? This is effective if someone tries to send an email to us that spell the email address wrong. I have sorted the NDR's - but the above is slightly different :) quick response is high appriciated! Many thanks Ric - rawkinric ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.webservertalk.co -----------------...

POS Reprinting receipts
How do we configure Microsoft POS to not print a receipt after every sale, but allow us to reprint the last sale's(or past sale's) receipt? We have a gift store that does most of their business in transactions that don't need a receipt, but sometimes a customer will ask for one, and they need to be able to provide one. RMS will do this. HI Mark, Go to Store Operations Manager \ Database \ Register List. Click the specific register and go to Receipt Printer tab. Here you can select "Do not print receipts". Make sure though to mark the "Journal Receipts fro...