Adding multiple tables in one report

I am trying to customize the default report Daily Detailed Sales with Tax.
What i need to do is add the Tender Type (Credit card / cash / check) as
another column in the report.

So far i have found out:
i need to add a column
i need to import the TenderEntry table for the data

I need to find out:
How to import another table

I have tried to import the table using sql UNION function, but that wont
work for me either. any help would be greatly appriciated.

Thank You
0
Whitbeck (1)
2/23/2007 7:45:10 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi ED,
The things make sense to me regarding the adding tables and fields which you
can do and customized the .grp file. but my doubt is why you wanted to add
another tables. what information you are looking for.

Let me know first do you know the customization in .grp (active reports)
file if not then i can help you. second what you r data is and what exactly
you want.

"Ed Whitbeck" wrote:

> I am trying to customize the default report Daily Detailed Sales with Tax.
> What i need to do is add the Tender Type (Credit card / cash / check) as
> another column in the report.
>
> So far i have found out:
> i need to add a column
> i need to import the TenderEntry table for the data
>
> I need to find out:
> How to import another table
>

> I have tried to import the table using sql UNION function, but that wont
> work for me either. any help would be greatly appriciated.
>
> Thank You
0
AkberAlwani (916)
2/24/2007 12:37:00 PM
I am trying to customize the default report Daily Detailed Sales with Tax.grp
What I need to do is add the Tender Type or Tender.Description (Credit card

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Hi ED,
> The things make sense to me regarding the adding tables and fields which you
> can do and customized the .grp file. but my doubt is why you wanted to add
> another tables. what information you are looking for.
>
> Let me know first do you know the customization in .grp (active reports)
> file if not then i can help you. second what you r data is and what exactly
> you want.
>
> "Ed Whitbeck" wrote:
>
> > I am trying to customize the default report Daily Detailed Sales with Tax.
> > What i need to do is add the Tender Type (Credit card / cash / check) as
> > another column in the report.
> >
> > So far i have found out:
> > i need to add a column
> > i need to import the TenderEntry table for the data
> >
> > I need to find out:
> > How to import another table
> >

> > I have tried to import the table using sql UNION function, but that wont
> > work for me either. any help would be greatly appriciated.
> >
> > Thank You
Hi ED, it is night here 11:00 I can do the customization for you i.e. add the
columns you requested by tommorow morning so you will get may be night. Okay
if you want any other columns feel free to say me.

"Ed Whitbeck" wrote:

> I am trying to customize the default report Daily Detailed Sales with Tax.grp
> What I need to do is add the Tender Type or Tender.Description (Credit card
> / cash / check) as another column in the report.
>
> "Akber Alwani" wrote:
>
> > Hi ED,
> > The things make sense to me regarding the adding tables and fields which you
> > can do and customized the .grp file. but my doubt is why you wanted to add
> > another tables. what information you are looking for.
> >
> > Let me know first do you know the customization in .grp (active reports)
> > file if not then i can help you. second what you r data is and what exactly
> > you want.
> >
> > "Ed Whitbeck" wrote:
> >
> > > I am trying to customize the default report Daily Detailed Sales with Tax.
> > > What i need to do is add the Tender Type (Credit card / cash / check) as
> > > another column in the report.
> > >
> > > So far i have found out:
> > > i need to add a column
> > > i need to import the TenderEntry table for the data
> > >
> > > I need to find out:
> > > How to import another table
> > >

> > > I have tried to import the table using sql UNION function, but that wont
> > > work for me either. any help would be greatly appriciated.
> > >
> > > Thank You
0
AkberAlwani (916)
2/26/2007 7:48:11 PM
Hi Ed,
I couldn't find this file in my system. please send the file so I can
customized and resent it to you at alwani89@hotmail.com

"Ed Whitbeck" wrote:

> I am trying to customize the default report Daily Detailed Sales with Tax.grp
> What I need to do is add the Tender Type or Tender.Description (Credit card
> / cash / check) as another column in the report.
>
> "Akber Alwani" wrote:
>
> > Hi ED,
> > The things make sense to me regarding the adding tables and fields which you
> > can do and customized the .grp file. but my doubt is why you wanted to add
> > another tables. what information you are looking for.
> >
> > Let me know first do you know the customization in .grp (active reports)
> > file if not then i can help you. second what you r data is and what exactly
> > you want.
> >
> > "Ed Whitbeck" wrote:
> >
> > > I am trying to customize the default report Daily Detailed Sales with Tax.
> > > What i need to do is add the Tender Type (Credit card / cash / check) as
> > > another column in the report.
> > >
> > > So far i have found out:
> > > i need to add a column
> > > i need to import the TenderEntry table for the data
> > >
> > > I need to find out:
> > > How to import another table
> > >

> > > I have tried to import the table using sql UNION function, but that wont
> > > work for me either. any help would be greatly appriciated.
> > >
> > > Thank You
0
AkberAlwani (916)

multiple flyers per page?

Removing multiple users from Outlook

PA Misc. Log Tables

Multiple stacked bar charts

open two different Access reports

OWA jumping mouse

visual basic

Multiple Simultaneous Outlook Sessions

Single click selects multiple cells

Input to custom reports

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

Adding a combo box to a worksheet

Adding a Macro to a VLookup Function
In Excel 2000 -- I would like to create a summary spreadsheet (sheet2). For each time that "Name" appears in sheet 1, row *, take information from the same row, but columns 2 and 6 and bring it over to sheet 2 in the designated area. I know that you need to do a "VLookup" function and I got that to work. I know that you also need a "Loop" statement, so that it will continue to perform the Vlookup and bring over the information for each time that the name appears. I don't know how to write the formula so that the VLookup and the Loop are combined. Examp...

isinteg reports configuring tstmgr failed : ecBadVersion
we have lost our mail after NAV did it's worst. have performed eseutil /p and /d as suggested elsewhere now get error from isinteg help please Update - have now sorted this thanks ...