Add-ons in general PDA apps for RMS in particular

Where can I find a listing of VARS who have developed
apps for RMS?  I am particularly interested in apps for
PDA's.
Thank you
0
anonymous (74722)
6/23/2004 10:40:39 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

www.rite-enterprises.com/module.htm

--
Rick Feuling
Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE)

"John Caro" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Where can I find a listing of VARS who have developed
> apps for RMS?  I am particularly interested in apps for
> PDA's.
> Thank you

0
NOMAIL6201 (150)
6/24/2004 3:17:32 AM
John,

My name is Steve Gutierrez and I'm with New West Technologies.  We
have multiple add-on workflow routines for RMS that will run on a PDA.
 Visit our website www.newestech.com, select Point of Sale in the left
margin, and then click  the link at the bottom "View our Wireless
Inventory Work Flow Routine......".

If I can be of further assistance I can be reached at:

steveg@newestech.com
503-235-4656
test
Our company has had PDA based products for Microsoft
Great Plains for many years. We have recently releases
HandApps Inventory for RMS. This module allows you to
conduct Physical Inventory counts on a PDA and seamlessly
upload the counts from the PDA to Store Operations
Manager. (purchase order receving coming soon)
Please go to www.handapps.com or e-mail me at
andy.link@jlantech.com or call at (954) 929-9910
Thanks
Andy

0
andy.link (1)

Add User Privilage
I installed CRM only today.I have domain admin privilages I am in the system admininstrators group in the active directory also. When I try adding an user in the Deployment Manager I get this message, "You dont have sufficient privilages to run the User Manger Wizard.For more information contact your system administrator". I have not added any Buissness unit or security roles ... Help needed... ...

New Add-in: Delete Duplicated Appointments
http://www.rsoutlook.com/us/prods/prod14.html Do you spend time deleting or removing duplicated appointments from your calendar folders? Some times synchronizations (pda) duplicate appointments and you get up ending with duplicated appointments. This add-in will resolve this questions, it allows you to delete duplicated appointments just in a click of a button. This add-in is easy to work with, is inside Microsoft Outlook, and has an extremely simple user interface. Order now - For only 10 USD don't miss what really is important -- Ricardo Silva [Outlook MVP] Add-ins for Microsoft(c...

How do I add a zero in front of a number in general format?
When I type a number in the "General" format with a zero in front of the numbers and move to the next cell, the zero disappears. I want the zero to be in front of the number. How do I fix this? Format the range with the required number of zeroes, such as 000. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "dvs" <dvs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:450FED75-F6AF-4D78-9C86-7AF86443F813@microsoft.com... > When I type a number in the "General" format with a zero in front of the > numbers and move to the nex...

Add private email to ALL contacts
HI I am using Exchange 2000 on a windows 2000 server. I would like to add my users personal email address (yahoo, aol, hotmail) to the global address list and also to my distribution group. Kindly let me know if it is possible and how to do it. If not , what will be best possible way to publish those address to all my users in the active directory. Thank you KPM Add them as mail-enabled contacts. On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 14:41:03 -0800, KPM <KPM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >HI >I am using Exchange 2000 on a windows 2000 server. >I would like to add my users personal em...

Custom forms to add a Account/Lead data into CRM
Hey All, Due to requirements of the system we are developing,we need to create a screen which will have 2 entities on the same screen as this isnt possible thru normal customization we need to opt for custom aspx forms and MS CRM SDK to add the data. I need to develop a form and usign CRM SDK populate the upper half of the custom form with account info and provide a data entry screen for the lead entity in the lower half (the same form). I have absolutely no idea how to add a lead entity into the CRM Database using SDK Any links/Sites/code snippets you can provide to me will be helfull. Th...

Add date automatically
When I open an Excel template worksheet, how can I get the date to automatically update in a cell? You could use a formula that changes to the current date -- no matter when it opens: =today() If you want date that doesn't change after the first time it's applied, you could use a macro: Option Explicit Sub auto_Open() With ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("a1") If IsEmpty(.Value) Then .Value = Date End If End With End Sub This looks to see if A1 on Sheet1 is empty. If it is, it plops in today's date. ...

add namespaces to elements ?

add sound with wmv file
I create a wmv file from bitmap stream. But does not get any idea to add sound (.wav) with it. if any one having this idea plz help me to create the application in vc++6.0 <jain2005k@gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:e23f1856-0cf4-480c-bf69-6f31e5d013fd@b40g2000prf.googlegroups.com... >I create a wmv file from bitmap stream. But does not get any idea to > add sound (.wav) with it. if any one having this idea plz help me to > create the application in vc++6.0 You may try something with DirectShow, or use a sound library like FMOD http://www.fmod.org You may also try ...

CRM 4.0: Add "New Contact" from Contacts sub-screen in "Account" entity issues an error
There's a small advantage when you create a Contact within the Account entity: It carries over the Account Address, main phone etc.. to the newly created Contact so you won't have to re-type it all in. You can fill out the First & Last names only and you should be all set. There's a big problem though, It crashes when you hit "Save": -> "An error has occurred. ... Please contact your Organization's CRM Administrator" Had anybody ever tried this feature? and got to work? Thanks in advance! Regards, -Y. Do you have any customisations in pl...

How do I add a horizonal target/goal line to a line chart?
I am trying to add a horizontal target/goal line to a line chart that contains two other data series. How do I add the line without including it in my data table that includes both data labels and legend keys? Hi, The data table will include all data series. With the legend you can select the individual legend entry and delete it. Adding datum lines http://www.andypope.info/charts/averageline.htm Deleting legend entries http://www.andypope.info/charts/deletelegendentry.htm Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "excelbanker" <excelbanker...

how can I add saved e-mails address's in outlook to my contacts
when I reply to e-mails, the e-mail address is saved if I want to e-mail them again, but they are not saved in my contacts if I want to add senders address to a distribution list? R click the address you want to save > Add to Contacts If you think you want to save every recipient automatically (doubtful) you can use a third party utility for that. Or wait until Outlook 2010 where you can save entries in your autocompletion cache to your Contacts. -- Russ Valentine "dhoney" <dhoney@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7CDAC7E-9D12-45EA-8E67-774F...

Add a shrink to fit to 1 page function in FRx (similar to Excel)
Add a shrink to fit to 1 page function in FRx (similar to Excel) ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=66b84636-788d-4dcd-8d7a-39b244158d86&dg=microsoft.public...

General Table/Input Data Question
have a bit of a problem for a small little project i wish to finish and i am stuck on a minor detail. Basically this little project has to keep track of receipts Company Name Vat Number Date of Receipt Amount of Transaction the easy way of doing it of course is just straight input it into the table (either directly or via the use of a form to mask the entry into the table in a pretty way) I have gone the form route and well i have discovered that i have several receipts from the same company which means i have to enter the company name and Vat number over and over ag...

Posting AP transactions through to the general ledger even if not.
Any AP transactions that are posted individually from the payables trx entry screen are not posting through to the GL. We must post all these transactions in the Transactions/Financial/Series Post screen. The response on incident #8564465 confirms that only Batches will post through to the GL and not individual transactions. This seems inconvenient. If the transaction says it is posted it seems it should just post all the way through to the GL as it does with Batches. I agree. The post through setting should refer to a transaction or batch. They would have to redo the posting mecha...

MS Project Mobile App
Working with Project Pro 2007. Have seen only one 3rd party app whic appears very old. Where can one find a selection of offerings The Project Most Valuable Professionals have looked at many of the additional products that work with MS Project. Please see the link below for some of the products we've looked at. Please note we are not Micrsoft people and do not specifically endorse any particular product for any specific purpose. http://project.mvps.org/comprods.htm -- If this post was helpful, please consider rating it. Jim Aksel, MVP Check out my blog for more ...

Field Service Call Entry Add'l Charges
Hi, I am running Field Service in GP for Service Call Management and we create a call and dispatch the call then after the tech has fixed the machine we add the Fees and Labor. The issue is when we add the Labor or the Add'l Charges line items the Billable Percentage on the Additional Information window for Extended Price defaults to 0.00% we always have to open the Additional Information window with the blue arrow and change it to 100.00%. This is very tedious and time consuming. Is there a way to set the default to 100.00% so we can just add the line item and not go into ...

Can a macro general a message box with several inputs and outputs?
Dear all, I want to set a button in my workbook which generates a message box with several inputs and outputs. Let's say there are several text box in the message box. Can it be done with VBA? Thanks in advance. Best Regards, Andy Not with a message box, that would be a custom userform with the controls that you describe. -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove nothere from email address if mailing direct) "Andy Chan" <chankhandy-msnewsgroup@yahoo.com.hk> wrote in message news:43bf542c$1@127.0.0.1... > Dear all, > > I want to set a button in my workb...

add look up to user
to be able to add look up user in to account entity see Incident Number: 8875289 for more information ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=14b3106a-041a-408a-b1f...

rms connector for sba
Where can we download the RMS connector for SBA? I called EVT and they said I can get it from Microsoft's website, but when contacting Microsoft they say I should get it from EVT? Download Location for POS Connector for SBA & RMS http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=bb01bfff-1a54-4f0b-b766-a89137734cb6&displaylang=en "rjdavis@digpos.com" <rjdavisdigposcom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:51BE55B6-BA35-4BF2-A9C1-C2D4F1A4A225@microsoft.com... > Where can we download the RMS connector for SBA? I called EVT and they >...

anish add
www.hollywoodphotos4u.blogspot.com ...

Open form for add/edit records
I have a button on the main form: DoCmd.OpenForm "frmEmployee", acNormal, , , acFormEdit, acWindowNormal I can still add record by clicking the * on the record selector. So what is the difference: DoCmd.OpenForm "frmInvoice", acNormal, , , acFormAdd, acWindowNormal ? The difference is that acFormEdit allows editing AND adding of new records (as you've found out) while acFormAdd ONLY allows adding new records, just as setting the Dtat Entry Property to YES would. -- There's ALWAYS more than one way to skin a cat! Answers/posts based on Access 2000 Message ...

How to add shading to more than one column at a time?
I am trying to add shading to every other row. I thought if I held CTRL and clicked on the the columns then I could add shading to the columns all at once but this is not working. Any help is appreciated. I can't understand why this isn't working for you. You do use ctrl hel whilst clicking on all the rows you need, you can let go of ctrl if yo need to scroll down, though make sure you're holding it before clickin another row. Once you have all rows selected, right click on any of th highlighted cells and format as you would -- Fa ----------------------------------------------...

Ask file save when shutting down computer while MFC App is running
Hi, there, I have an MFC App. I need to implement the feature that if user shuts down computer or log off when the App is still running, user should be prompt to save any modified files. For some reason, the WM_CLOSE, WM_DESTROY messages are not fired in MainFrm. Any idea why and how to implement the feature? Thanks. Michael See WM_QUERYENDSESSION Drew "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D5B360FB-FADF-4383-8E33-A44C695E64D6@microsoft.com... > Hi, there, > I have an MFC App. I need to implement the feature that if user shuts &...

how to add commandbarbutton to inspector window
hi, how to add commandbarbuttons to inspector window uisng vc++6.0 Thanks in advance -- Regards, RamakoteswaraRao Koti Ram <koti@nannacomputers.com> wrote: > how to add commandbarbuttons to inspector window uisng vc++6.0 Try asking in the Outlook programming group: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba -- Brian Tillman ...

Add Tabbed browsing inside Great Plains
It would be nice to have the windows in Great Plains form tabs at the top of the Great Plains desktop. This would make having multiple windows open much easier to navigate. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Com...