Add item discounting to inventory wizard

It would be infinately useful for me to be able to assign volume discounts to
items based on MPQ and Regular, A, B, and C prices.  For example.  I sell an
item that comes in a box quantity of 25.  If a customer at any price level
buys 25, the system discounts the item 10%.  As it is now, I must go through
item by item and enter this information.  In my situation, I have thousands
of items to update every time prices change.  So it would be nice to simply
say "if [MPQ] of item is purchased, discount 10%".

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=483a36f8-8f42-482c-97c1-0cd88e65e8f1&dg=microsoft.public.pos
0
supply (4)
6/17/2005 9:13:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

How do I unpin an item from the list?
In addition to Word 2007 refusing to save documents unless I change the name I now have an old version pinned to the list and it refuses to unpin. Why is this happening, and how can I correct it? I am using Win7 Professional. "Viv" <Viv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F370AAFF-607C-4816-AA0E-A53A944CB026@microsoft.com... > In addition to Word 2007 refusing to save documents unless I change the > name > I now have an old version pinned to the list and it refuses to unpin. Why > is > this happening, and how can I correct it? &g...

How to add another user's Contacts folder to my Address Book?
Background: Exchange 2003 Server w/ Outlook 2000/2003 clients. I can add any Contacts folders in my mailbox to my Address Book by going into the Properties of the folder and checking "Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book" on the "Outlook Address Book" tab. However, if I have another user's mailbox (to which I have full permission) in my Folder List, I do not have this option in any of their Contacts folders. How do I add another user's Contacts folder, displayed in my Folder List, to my Address Book? TIA, roshan After a bit of research on SlipStick.com...

Display Discount on POS screen
I've figured out how to remove REP from the main POS screen. I'd really like to add Discount to the screen, so we can accurately display for the cashier which discounts are being applied to which individual items. Any ideas? Anyone got a third-party recommendation? ...

Count of Unique Items?
Hi, I have a worksheet (Sheet1) where column A consists of dates (in date order). I need to look at this column from another sheet (Sheet2) in the same workbook and return the number of unique dates in this column. For example, on Sheet1 cell A1 has the heading Date, A2 is 10/01/04, A3 is 10/01/04, A4 is 10/01/04 and A5 is 10/05/04. From cell A1 on Sheet2 I need to look at the range A2:A5 on Sheet1 and return the number 2 (the number of unique dates in the range). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Monte Sliger Try the following... =SUM(IF(Sheet1!A2:A5<>"",1/COUN...

SQL to update Item.LastCounted based on PhysicalInventory.CloseTime
Because of a bug/deficiency/oversight in a third party inventory counting application , I did a bunch of physical inventories that did not update the Item.LastCounted field. I need this field updated so I can see the correct date each item was counted last. I am willing to do a seperate SQL statement for each physical inventory sheet for which I have the problem. For example, I want to take each item in the PhysicalInventoryEntry table with PhysicalInventory.Code = '0000057' (or whatever the code is) and set Item.LastCounted = PhysicalInventory.CloseTime. I am not great at SQ...

Exmerge lost my calendar items
When I export from Recovery Storage Group, all of my calendar items are gone. If I merge or copy back to original store, they are there. Anyone have any ideas as to why they disappear during an export to .pst? Thanks for your help, Jeff. ...

Office 2004 Project Gallery
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3184399017_17854679 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit In the main screen of the Office 2004 Project Gallery, there are icons for things like �Mail Message� and �Calendar Event�. How can I add, for example, �Address Book Entry� or �Task� to the Project Gallery? --B_3184399017_17854679 Content-type: text/html; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable <HTML...

Add a new code macro
I have workbook that I am trying to use with a macro form another post on this form. It inserts a new row with the formulas and contents of the selected row. The problem is that it copies the row below the one selected, and because of this, I can not make a copy of row 2 below the column headers. Any ideas? Thanks. Here is the code: '/=======Start of Code==========================/ Sub InsertRowsAndFillFormulas() 'adds desired # of lines below the current line and ' copies the formulas to that/those lines 'added selection of more than one worksheet ' - Gary L. Brown &#...

I can add an extra calendar, but can't share it??
At my workplace we have a dozen of calendars for the rooms we use, like: - Meeting room1 - Meeting room2 - Jobcar1 - Jobcar2 and so on. Now we have calendar-books for each of them, and every time I want to reserve a room or the car I have to walk at least 50 meters... I thought it would have been nice if we could use Outlook calendar for this, I have now added a calendar, but it's not possible for anybody else to open it..? why? Are there better ways of doing this? (I know there are web-calendars and so on, but outlook would be much more convenient).. Best regards, =D8ystein In ne...

Inactive Items 12-17-09
I ran the Inventory Wizard 2 days ago and used the 210 worksheet to make some 4,000 items inactive. I selected "Enter items manually" and imported them from a .csv file. The file had 4 columns: The item number, description, department and the 4th column had the work "Inactive." The process worked properly in HQ but did not propogate to the stores. I am running version 2, sp2. Did you create a worksheet to send this to the stores? Afshin Alikhani - afshin@rrdisti.com Retail Realm Distribution = = = = = = = = "Rick@ASP" <RickASP@discussion...

List of items with commissions
Is there a report that will list items that have a commission set on them? I want to be able to email our sales reps a list, but haven't found a good way to do it. The report I'd like, but don't know how to create would have department, category, item, price, and commission amount. Thanks for any help, -CP Hi there, Retail Analytics from Professional Advantage will enable you to create that report. Basically anything that is captured in RMS can be reported on in Retail Analytics. If you would like to take a look at the product, a quick movie is available at http://www.p...

Junk E-mail folder
Is it possible to configure the Junk E-mail folder to automatically and permanently delete items older than 30 days? Thanks. You can use the AutoArchiving to do that. Right click on the folder, choose Properties and go to the AutoArchive tab "Jaycee" <jaycee131973@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%232IGo%238NGHA.2300@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Is it possible to configure the Junk E-mail folder to automatically and > permanently delete items older than 30 days? ...

Inventory User Categories
hey guys I was wondering of anyone knows how to get the description for Inventory user categories to appear on a report or which table the actual description is held on. I know how to use the user categories from the item master table - but i want to use the description that is entered against this category in item category setup. thanks Theo, I just tred adding it and am sorry to say that it seems difficult in RW. At the very least, you would need to use vba to read the Item Category setup table - IV40600. You could use retrieveGlobals and ADO to read the table and return the value to t...

Inventory Reconcile ... Include Item History
Can anyone tell me ... if you do NOT mark 'Include Item History' in the Reconcile Inventory Quantities window (Inventory Reconcile), exactly what does the utility NOT do? Window help is useless ... it says "Mark to have item history records reconciled, also." Our VAR was not clear in their answer. They said to do it only if you change a unit of measure or change quantity decimals. Based on the verbaige you would think not marking it means it would not re-calculate summary on-hand quantities. 'History' in the inventory module means anything posted, r...

Error 1004 Workbooks.Add Inplace-Activation
Hi ! I don't know if I am in the correct forum but here it comes any way Sub AddWorkBook() ThisWorkbook.Application.Workbooks.Add End Sub this simple macro only works from the debugger environment if I have XL Inplace Activated Is there any workarounds ? Best regards Magnus Is it so that XL has a state that it cannot do this ? COleClientItem::activeUIState Do I have to change state to pItem->DoVerb (OLEIVERB_OPEN, pView ); ???? "Magnus Pettersson" <magnus@businessvision.se> wrote in message news:uRngzLSvEHA.536@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi ! > I d...

Any add on products I can use with SOP
We are trying to keep track of our orders that are not ready to be processed for reasons such as waiting for approval from customer, waiting for confirm ship date, needing customization and therefore take longer in production... We want to be able to add a comment that has a date and an action date. Date is the date someone enter in a comment, action date will be a date when someone needs to follow up. We need multiple dates and multiple comments for a single order and do not want everything type together in one comment field. We already have collection main module and we can use so...

Deleting corrupted items from In Box
Is there any way to delete a corrupted message from the In Box -(message cannot be opened, deleted or moved - trying perform any of these operations causes Outlook to hang)- other than running AutoArchive? ...

Print Item Number Ole object on Sales Order Processing reports
Would like the ability to print an Item Number Ole object on my SOP reports. For example, go to Transactions, Sales, Sales Transaction Entry. In the Sales Transaction Entry window, enter an Order for an Item. Click the Item Number Note button. Once you are in the Note window, click the paperclip button to add an Ole Object. In the OLE Container window, click Edit, and then click Insert New Object. In the next widow click Create from File. This is where you will attach an existing object (such as an image or text file). Close the window and save your changes. Click Attach to atta...

include a mfc extension into the Class wizard
Hello, I Have a MFC extension class (The Header is available at the bottom), which extends CEdit class. What do i have to do so that this type is available from within the Class wizard? I want to create a control variable of this type. best regards, gerd // // SmartEdit.h - CSmartEdit is a specialized CEdit control // that only allows characters of a given type. // Available types are defined below. // /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// // // This is a part of the Microsoft Foundation Classes C++ library. // Copyright (C) 1992-1997 Microsoft Corporatio...

Deleted items NOT going to Deleted Items folder
Got a new, Windows 7 Home, PC. Dealer imported all from Outlook Express on old XP Home PC. Now when I delete an email it disappears - doesn't go to the Deleted Items folder. How do I get it to go to the Deleted Items folder? Keith I use Outlook Express 6 so your version may be different... Take a look in Tools, Options, Maintenance tab and see if Deleted Messages are deleted; is so, try unchecking. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Keith" <Keith@nohtsystems.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message news:4ccc075f$0$2529$da0feed9@news.zen.co.uk... > Got a new, Windows 7 Home, ...

Add Vendor Doc. No. to Return from Project Entry screen
We can enter the Vendor Doc. No. in the Returns from Inventory Entry but there is no available field in the Return from Project Entry screen. We'd also like to have the Apply To option when entering a return so the invoice and the credit could link on the PM side. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and th...

Displaying the number of unread items
I have just upgraded from Outlook XP/2002 to Outlook 2003 and noticed that the number of unread items no longer displays for public folders. I am in an Exchange 5.5 environment. Has anyone else run into this problem? Thanks! Are you using Public Folder Favorites or just the standard Public Folders? If you add the folders to your Favorites, they should display. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After search...

Strange Problem in Inventory
I post this message every couple of months in hope that someone new will see it or someone else has ran into the issue. Tech support has not been able to find a solution for it yet. When we receive items and receive more than the Purchase order was for the item's on order quantity changes to a negative amount that equals the over received amount. In our industry it is common practice to allow over or under 10% variance in quantities shipped so this is a large problem for us weekly as it throws off the PO generator when it is ran. The only thing that fixes the issue is to run reconci...

Using a form to add records to XML document
Hi, I haveto use VB to create a form that reads an exisiting XML file= and then allows updates via the VB form=2E My problem is that I was able to get VB to read a simple XML file= (people=2EXML), but I'm having problems figuring out how to get VB= to read a more complex XML file (people2=2Exml) and then use= additional text boxes on the same form to add more family= members=2E Each family can have from 1 to 5 members=2E I've pasted the working code below that read people=2Exml but would appreciate any assistance regarding people2=2Exml Thanks much, kyma people=2Exml --- SIM...

Stopping the Over-Receipt of Purchase Line Items
Without code, does anybody know of a way to prevent a user from overreceiving a purchase order? The message appears that says the item has been fully received. But, the user is still able to keep going. Thanks -- Charles Allen, MVP Charles, I checked and I don't think you can accomplish this without a customization. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Charles Allen" wrote: > Without code, does anybody know of a way to...