Add field to Printed PO

Hi,

I would like to add the Quantity on Hand to the printed PO.  I looked in
customer source and did not find a new PO report that would work so I need to
make the changes myself.  Has any one added this to thier PO and is willing
to share or could someone make a recommendation on how to change a copy of
the original PO report to add the Quanitiy on Hand (and they haven't asked
for it yet but I would be willing to bet that they will be asking for Qty
committed next).

Thanks,
Laura

0
Laura (120)
4/25/2007 4:44:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Laura wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to add the Quantity on Hand to the printed PO.  I looked in
> customer source and did not find a new PO report that would work so I need to
> make the changes myself.  Has any one added this to thier PO and is willing
> to share or could someone make a recommendation on how to change a copy of
> the original PO report to add the Quanitiy on Hand (and they haven't asked
> for it yet but I would be willing to bet that they will be asking for Qty
> committed next).

try to add PurchaseOrderEntry.Entry.Item.Quantity .. but I think that
will be not possible (in the COM object the PurchaseOrder are only
methods to get/put data in database).

cod
0
wolfcod (116)
4/26/2007 5:53:50 AM
HI Laura, Please rate me as I am attaching you the list of variable can be
used in PO.xml or PORcv.xml

Purchase Orders and Inventory Transfers Template Variables
The following receipt template variables contain information about purchase
orders and inventory transfers. Variables that reference a collection must be
passed a key to the desired entry.

Variable
 Description

Purchaseorder.Mode
 Mode of the purchase order. This is one of the following values:

PurchaseOrderModeEdit

PurchaseOrderModeIssue

PurchaseOrderModeReceive

Purchaseorder.Type
 Type of the purchase order. This is one of the following values:

PurchaseOrderTypeLocal

PurchaseOrderTypeLocalIssue

PurchaseOrderTypeLocalReceive

PurchaseOrderTypeHQ

PurchaseOrderTypeHQIssue

PurchaseOrderTypeHQReceive

Purchaseorder.Number
 Number of the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.Title
 Title of the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.Supplier
 Name of the supplier for the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.Supplier.AccountNumber
 Account number of the supplier for the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.ShipTo
 Address to which the purchase order will be shipped.

Purchaseorder.Recipient
 Name of the recipient for the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.DateCreated
 Date on which the purchase order was created.

Purchaseorder.DateRequired
 Date by which the purchase order must be received.

Purchaseorder.Requisitioner
 Name of the person that requisitioned the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.Remarks
 Comments for the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.ShipVia
 Method by which the order will be shipped.

Purchaseorder.FOBpoint
 Free-on-board point at which the receiver assumes responsibility for
payment of shipping costs.

Purchaseorder.Terms
 Terms of the shipment.

Purchaseorder.Freight
 Additional information about the shipping method.

Purchaseorder.ConfirmingTo
 Name of the person responsible for filling the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.TaxRate
 Tax rate for the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.ShipRate
 Shipping rate for the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.SubTotal
 Sum of the prices of all quantities of all items on the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.TaxTotal
 Total tax for the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.Total
 Total for the order. This is the sum of the subtotal, total tax, and
shipping charge.

Purchaseorder.SubTotalRTD
 Subtotal for all items received to date on the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.TaxTotalRTD
 Total tax for all items received to date on the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.TotalRTD
 Total for all items received to date on the purchase order. This is the sum
of SubTotalRTD, TaxTotalRTD, and the shipping charge.

Purchaseorder.SubTotalReceived
 Subtotal for all items received on the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.TaxTotalReceived
 Total tax for all items received on the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.TotalReceived
 Total for all items received on the purchase order. This is the sum of
SubTotalReceived, TaxTotalReceived, and the shipping charge.

Purchaseorder.TotalQuantityRTD
 Total number of items on the purchase order received to date.

Purchaseorder.TotalQuantityOrdered
 Total number of items ordered on the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.TotalQuantityReceived
 Total number of items received on the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.TotalUnitPrice
 Sum of the prices for a single unit of each item on the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.TotalExtendedPrice
 Total price for all quantities of items received on the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.TotalExtendedPriceRTD
 Subtotal for all items received to date on the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.Entries.Count
 Number of entries on the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.Entry.QuantityOrdered
 Number of items ordered in the specified purchase order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.QuantityReceived
 Number of items received in the specified purchase order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.QuantityRTD
 Number of items received to date in the specified purchase order entry.

PurchaseOrder.Entry.QuantityOnHand
 Number of items in stock for the item in the specified purchase order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.OrderNumber
 Order number of the specified purchase order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.Lookupcode
 Item lookup code for the specified purchase order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.Description
 Description of the specified purchase order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.SubDescription1

Purchaseorder.Entry.SubDescription2

Purchaseorder.Entry.SubDescription3
 Item subdescriptions for the specified purchase order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.ExtendedDescription
 Extended description for the specified purchase order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.BinLocation
 Bin location for the specified purchase order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.UnitWeight
 Unit of weight for the item in the specified purchase order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.UnitsOfMeasure
 Units of measure for the item in the specified purchase order entry.

PurchaseOrder.Entry.ItemPrice
 Price at which the store sells the item in the specified purchase order
entry.

PurchaseOrder.Entry.MPQ
 Supplier’s master pack quantity for the item in the specified purchase
order entry.

PurchaseOrder.Entry.MinimumOrder
 Supplier’s minimum order for the item in the specified purchase order entry.

PurchaseOrder.Entry.SerialEntry.Number1
PurchaseOrder.Entry.SerialEntry.Number2
PurchaseOrder.Entry.SerialEntry.Number3
 Serial numbers for serialized items on purchase and transfer orders. These
variables are only valid when an order is received, and must be used inside a
FOR element with an each attribute of "PurchaseOrderEntrySerialEntry".

Purchaseorder.Entry.UnitPrice
 Supplier's price for a single unit of the item in the specified purchase
order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.ExtendedPriceOrdered
 Supplier's price for all ordered quantities of the item in the specified
purchase order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.ExtendedPriceReceived
 Supplier's price for all received quantities of the item in the specified
purchase order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.ExtendedPriceRTD
 Supplier's price for all quantities received to date of the item in the
specified purchase order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.ExtendedTaxOrdered
 Total tax for all ordered quantities of the item in the specified purchase
order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.ExtendedTaxReceived
 Total tax for all received quantities of the item in the specified purchase
order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.ExtendedTaxRTD
 Total tax for all quantities received to date of the item in the specified
purchase order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.TaxRate
 Tax rate for the item in the specified purchase order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.TotalOrdered
 Total for all ordered quantities of the item in the specified purchase
order entry, including tax.

Purchaseorder.Entry.TotalReceived
 Total for all received quantities of the item in the specified purchase
order entry, including tax.

Purchaseorder.Entry.TotalRTD
 Total for all quantities received to date of the item in the specified
purchase order entry, including tax.

Configuration.Logofilename
 File name of the logo image printed on the order.

"Laura" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to add the Quantity on Hand to the printed PO.  I looked in
> customer source and did not find a new PO report that would work so I need to
> make the changes myself.  Has any one added this to thier PO and is willing
> to share or could someone make a recommendation on how to change a copy of
> the original PO report to add the Quanitiy on Hand (and they haven't asked
> for it yet but I would be willing to bet that they will be asking for Qty
> committed next).
>
> Thanks,
> Laura

0
AkberAlwani (916)

------=_NextPart_000_046D_01C78BFD.51002820

------=_NextPart_001_046E_01C78BFD.51002820

Laura,

How about a report instead?  Find one attached.

--=20

Jeff=20
Check Point Software

=3D=3D=3D

newsgroup reader to
follow
newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
=3D=3D=3D

  "Laura" <Laura@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
  Hi,

  I would like to add the Quantity on Hand to the printed PO.  I looked =
in=20
  customer source and did not find a new PO report that would work so I =
need to=20
  make the changes myself.  Has any one added this to thier PO and is =
willing=20
  to share or could someone make a recommendation on how to change a =
copy of=20
  the original PO report to add the Quanitiy on Hand (and they haven't =
asked=20
  for it yet but I would be willing to bet that they will be asking for =
Qty=20
  committed next).

  Thanks,
  Laura

------=_NextPart_001_046E_01C78BFD.51002820

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Laura,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>How about a report instead?&nbsp; Find one=20
attached.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR><BR>Jeff <BR>Check Point Software</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
of=20
you are=20
Express.&nbsp;=20
on the=20
right.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"Laura" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:Laura@discussions.microsoft.com">Laura@discussions.microso=
ft.com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:49741BCA-D8A6-47E7-BA30-958BD1A092CB@microsoft.com">news:497=
41BCA-D8A6-47E7-BA30-958BD1A092CB@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>Hi,<BR><BR>I =

  would like to add the Quantity on Hand to the printed PO.&nbsp; I =
looked in=20
  <BR>customer source and did not find a new PO report that would work =
so I need=20
  to <BR>make the changes myself.&nbsp; Has any one added this to thier =
PO and=20
  is willing <BR>to share or could someone make a recommendation on how =
to=20
  change a copy of <BR>the original PO report to add the Quanitiy on =
Hand (and=20
  they haven't asked <BR>for it yet but I would be willing to bet that =
they will=20
  be asking for Qty <BR>committed=20
next).<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>Laura<BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_046E_01C78BFD.51002820--

------=_NextPart_000_046D_01C78BFD.51002820
	filename="Custom - Orders - Purchase Order.qrp"

//--- Report Summary --- //

Begin ReportSummary
   ReportType =3D reporttypeOrders
   ReportTitle =3D "Purchase Order List"
   PageOrientation =3D pageorientationLandscape
   WordWrap =3D False
   ShowDateTimePicker =3D False
   OutLineMode =3D True
   Groups =3D 1
   GroupDescription =3D ""
   DisplayLogo =3D True
   LogoFileName =3D "MyLogo.bmp"
   ProcedureCall =3D ""
   PreQuery1 =3D ""
   PreQuery2 =3D ""
   TablesQueried =3D <BEGIN>

FROM PurchaseOrder LEFT JOIN PurchaseOrderEntry ON PurchaseOrder.ID =3D =
PurchaseOrderEntry.PurchaseOrderID
LEFT JOIN Supplier WITH (NOLOCK) ON Supplier.ID =3D =
PurchaseOrder.SupplierID
LEFT JOIN Item WITH (NOLOCK) on PurchaseOrderEntry.ItemID =3D Item.ID

<END>
   SelCriteria =3D "PurchaseOrder.POType =3D 0 OR PurchaseOrder.POType =
=3D 1"
   GroupBy =3D ""
   SortOrder =3D "PurchaseOrder.PONumber"
End ReportSummary

//--- Title Rows ---//

Begin TitleRow
   Text =3D "<Store Name>"
   Font =3D "Arial"
   FontBold =3D True
   FontSize =3D 16
   Color =3D "Blue"
End TitleRow

Begin TitleRow
   Text =3D "<Report Title>"
   Font =3D "Arial"
   FontBold =3D True
   FontSize =3D 12
   Color =3D "Black"
End TitleRow

Begin TitleRow
   Text =3D "Generated On <Report Date>"
   Font =3D "Arial"
   FontBold =3D True
   FontSize =3D 10
   Color =3D "Black"
End TitleRow

Begin TitleRow
   Text =3D "Designed and/or modified by Microsoft Corp. and/or Check =
Point Software"
   Font =3D "Arial"
   FontBold =3D False
   FontSize =3D 8
   Color =3D "Black"
End TitleRow

//--- Filters ---//

Begin Filter
   FieldName =3D "Status"
   FilterOp =3D reportfilteropNotEqual
   FilterLoLim =3D "Closed"
   FilterHilim =3D "Closed"
   FilterConnector =3D reportfilterbooleanconAND
End Filter

//--- Columns ---//

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "PurchaseOrder.PONumber"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D "PurchaseOrder.PONumber"
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "PO #"
   VBDataType =3D vbString
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1500
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignLeftCenter
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "PurchaseOrder.POTitle"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Title"
   VBDataType =3D vbString
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D True
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1320
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignLeftCenter
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "PurchaseOrder.DateCreated"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "PO Date"
   VBDataType =3D vbDate
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1100
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignCenterCenter
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "PurchaseOrder.RequiredDate"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Req'd Date"
   VBDataType =3D vbDate
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1100
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignCenterCenter
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "Supplier.SupplierName"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Supplier"
   VBDataType =3D vbString
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D True
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1320
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignLeftCenter
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "PurchaseOrder.ShipVia"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Ship Via"
   VBDataType =3D vbString
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D True
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1665
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "PurchaseOrder.Remarks"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Remarks"
   VBDataType =3D vbString
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D True
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1665
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "Status"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Status"
   VBDataType =3D vbString
   Formula =3D "(CASE PurchaseOrder.Status WHEN 0 THEN 'Open' WHEN 1 =
THEN 'Partial' WHEN 2 THEN 'Closed' ELSE 'Unknown' END)"
   ColHidden =3D True
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 690
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignLeftCenter
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "Item.ItemLookupCode"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "ILC"
   VBDataType =3D vbString
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1200
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignLeftCenter
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "PurchaseOrderEntry.ItemDescription"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Description"
   VBDataType =3D vbString
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 2500
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignLeftCenter
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "PurchaseOrderEntry.OrderNumber"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Re-Order #"
   VBDataType =3D vbString
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1200
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignLeftCenter
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "PurchaseOrderEntry.Price"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Cost Each"
   VBDataType =3D vbCurrency
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1000
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignRightCenter
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "Item.Quantity"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "On-Hand"
   VBDataType =3D vbDouble
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 800
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodSum
   ColFormat =3D "#"
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "PurchaseOrderEntry.QuantityOrdered"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Qty. Ord."
   VBDataType =3D vbDouble
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 800
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodSum
   ColFormat =3D "#"
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "PurchaseOrderEntry.QuantityReceivedToDate"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Qty Rcv."
   VBDataType =3D vbDouble
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 800
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodSum
   ColFormat =3D "#"
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "QuantityBackOrdered"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Qty Back."
   VBDataType =3D vbDouble
   Formula =3D "(PurchaseOrderEntry.QuantityOrdered) - =
(PurchaseOrderEntry.QuantityReceivedToDate)"
   ColHidden =3D True
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 900
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodSum
   ColFormat =3D "#"
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "Item.LastReceived"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Last Rcvd"
   VBDataType =3D vbDate
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1100
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignCenterCenter
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "SubTotal"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Sub-Total"
   VBDataType =3D vbCurrency
   Formula =3D "(PurchaseOrderEntry.Price * =
PurchaseOrderEntry.QuantityOrdered)/(PurchaseOrder.ExchangeRate)"
   ColHidden =3D True
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1335
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodSum
   ColFormat =3D ""
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "Shipping"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Shipping"
   VBDataType =3D vbCurrency
   Formula =3D "(PurchaseOrder.Shipping)/(PurchaseOrder.ExchangeRate)"
   ColHidden =3D True
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1290
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodSum
   ColFormat =3D ""
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "Tax"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Tax"
   VBDataType =3D vbCurrency
   Formula =3D "((PurchaseOrderEntry.Price * =
PurchaseOrderEntry.QuantityOrdered) * (PurchaseOrder.TaxRate) / 100) =
/(PurchaseOrder.ExchangeRate) "
   ColHidden =3D True
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1065
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodSum
   ColFormat =3D ""
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "Total"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Total"
   VBDataType =3D vbCurrency
   Formula =3D "((PurchaseOrderEntry.Price * =
PurchaseOrderEntry.QuantityOrdered) * (1+(PurchaseOrder.TaxRate) / 100) =
+ (PurchaseOrder.Shipping))/(PurchaseOrder.ExchangeRate) "
   ColHidden =3D True
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1170
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodSum
   ColFormat =3D ""
End Column

------=_NextPart_000_046D_01C78BFD.51002820--

0
cptsoft (1248)
5/1/2007 9:30:50 PM
Akber,

This is great!  How did you create this list?  I would like to be able to do
it for other reports I tweak.

Laura

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> [...]
>  Total for all received quantities of the item in the specified purchase
> order entry, including tax.
>
> Purchaseorder.Entry.TotalRTD
>  Total for all quantities received to date of the item in the specified
> purchase order entry, including tax.
>
> Configuration.Logofilename
>  File name of the logo image printed on the order.
>

> "Laura" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I would like to add the Quantity on Hand to the printed PO.  I looked in
> > customer source and did not find a new PO report that would work so I need to
> > make the changes myself.  Has any one added this to thier PO and is willing
> > to share or could someone make a recommendation on how to change a copy of
> > the original PO report to add the Quanitiy on Hand (and they haven't asked
> > for it yet but I would be willing to bet that they will be asking for Qty

0
Laura (120)
5/4/2007 2:48:02 PM
Jeff,

I think I am a little slow today.  I did not see an attached report.  If it
is one of the 'canned' RMS reports I already went thru those and that is not
what he wants.

"Jeff @ Check Point Software" wrote:

> Laura,
>
> How about a report instead?  Find one attached.
>
> --
>
> Jeff
> Check Point Software

> You must be using Outlook Express/Windows Mail or some other type of newsgroup reader to
> see and download the file attachment(s).  If you are not using a reader, follow
> under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>
>   "Laura" <Laura@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:49741BCA-D8A6-47E7-BA30-958BD1A092CB@microsoft.com...
>   Hi,
>
>   I would like to add the Quantity on Hand to the printed PO.  I looked in
>   customer source and did not find a new PO report that would work so I need to
>   make the changes myself.  Has any one added this to thier PO and is willing
>   to share or could someone make a recommendation on how to change a copy of
>   the original PO report to add the Quanitiy on Hand (and they haven't asked
>   for it yet but I would be willing to bet that they will be asking for Qty
>   committed next).
>
>   Thanks,
>   Laura

0
Laura (120)
5/4/2007 2:51:01 PM
Laura,
You need to be using a newsreader to see and download attached reports. The
one he attached is 'Custom - Orders - Purchase Order.qrp'. It should give
you what you need.
Craig

> Jeff,
>
> I think I am a little slow today.  I did not see an attached report.  If
> it
> is one of the 'canned' RMS reports I already went thru those and that is
> not
> what he wants.
>
> "Jeff @ Check Point Software" wrote:
>
>> Laura,
>>
>> How about a report instead?  Find one attached.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Jeff
>> Check Point Software

>> You must be using Outlook Express/Windows Mail or some other type of
>> newsgroup reader to
>> see and download the file attachment(s).  If you are not using a reader,
>> follow
>> the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with newsreader"
>> under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>>
>>   "Laura" <Laura@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>   Hi,
>>
>>   I would like to add the Quantity on Hand to the printed PO.  I looked
>> in
>>   customer source and did not find a new PO report that would work so I
>> need to
>>   make the changes myself.  Has any one added this to thier PO and is
>> willing
>>   to share or could someone make a recommendation on how to change a copy
>> of
>>   the original PO report to add the Quanitiy on Hand (and they haven't
>> asked
>>   for it yet but I would be willing to bet that they will be asking for
>> Qty
>>   committed next).
>>
>>   Thanks,
>>   Laura

0
craig6967 (916)

Fomatting frustration with form fields
I also have the problem with the font changing in my form fields. I do use the "Filling in Form" when I protect the document. It happens after I add a form field, type a character, add a form field, type a character, etc. Example: 09/09/2000 or 916-XXX-XXXX. The slashes and dashes are hard coded characters. One of the form fields will stay the same font as the rest of the document but the others will change. Help! -- KSL See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/828501/en-us ("Incorrect font is applied after a style is applied to a form field in Word 2007 or in Word 2...

filling a control in a continuous form with a field from a table
I had posted this under "Access Reports" in error and received a response and responded. Please follow the dialog for an explaination of my question: Original Question: I have a form with the fields: date, client, atty, time, billable and description. All these fields update the Time Sheet Table. I want the atty field to automatically take the attorney's name from the table Attorney which contains one field called Atty. So for I can only figure out how to use a combo box to chose the Attorney table field. Response Received: Your combo box to select the at...

Can I put merge fields in Word Art?
Is it possible to place a merge field so it displays as word art? Or, is there an alternate way to get text to autofit an entire space? When you do a merge you can change the text to any size or color you want. What version Publisher do you have? In step 5 of the Mail and Catalog wizard you can change your merge to a Publication and adjust. You can create a WordArt and use it as part of your merge document. If you have Publisher 2003 read the help about catalog merge... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Judico&...

Date format for printing checks in various locations
Hi, I was wondering whether the date format used when printing checks is customisable? Specifically, we need to be able to print check in mm-dd-yyyy format for our American office as well a in dd-mm-yyyy for our Australian and English offices. Our basic configuration is Win 2000 SS2000 for the backend. We use Citrix for our US & UK offices to login to the great plains databases here in Australia. Any help would be appreciated Cheers michaelm@towersoft.com.au You could set up a calculated field that looks at the global company id field to determine the date format. The calculated...

Archive after printing
Hi Is it possible to archive a report to disk as PDF after the report has been sent to printer or sent as a mail? We would like to have some kind of archive function for our Invoices. Regards GG ...

Select criteria based on the field name the user selects
Hi all, I am facing with aproblem where in i have a small access db with forms and reports now i want to change or set the where condition of a query based on the value the user selects from the form through a combo box. For ex:- if user is selecting Invoice_date then the where condition should search based on invoice date if the user selects any other field the querys where condition should search based on that particular field.Can any one help me in getting a solution for this. I have a sample database that shows how you can use various controls to set the filter of a query that i...

printing color
Hello All, I am printing from Project 2000 to a HP 750 large format printer. When I print directly from Project the red task bars are over-written with black so you only see a faint outline of the red. All other parts print correctly. Print preview shows the bars correctly. If I print to .PDF and then print from Adobe to the same device, the colors are correct. Any thoughts, This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0033_01CAE0D6.07C67430 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi...

printing a header in Excel
How can I print the same header I have created on the top of the excel file on every sheet. Example: I have an excel file with one header on the top of the file. My excel file has 3 pages for print. I need to have on every printed page the same header on top of every page. Thank you in advance for your help! Stefan Nenkov If you have already defined a header for Sheet1, then group all the other sheets (select that sheet and right-click the sheet tab and choose Select All Sheets or Group sheets). Then whatever you do will appear in all sheets. So, navigate to the header as if yo...

PDF print to file error #2
I am getting this error: %%[ Error: undefined; OffendingCommand: setdistillerparams; ErrorInfo: CalCMYKProfile U.S. Web Coated (SWOP) v2 ]%% %%[ Flushing: rest of job (to end-of-file) will be ignored ]%% Error accessing color profile: U.S. Web Coated (SWOP) v2 %%[ Warning: PostScript error. No PDF file produced. ] %% when: while trying to print an excel page to a PDF. Attempts: I have gone into Distiller and changed the color setting to uncheck color management. result: Same error. Any help would be appreciated. thank you Mike, let the folks know which version of Publisher and if using...

HTML Print Previews
Is anyone aware of any add-on or shareware programs to enable print preview of HTML messages? TIA Rod. ...

Can I print the File Properties?
Useful information can be stored in the file properties area ( click File | Properties). Is there a way to print the information that is stored in that area? Can it be printed at the same time as its spreadsheet? Thanks! Check out the VBA help for BuiltinDocumentProperties You can add the information to your sheet Or print a screenshot of the dialog Application.Dialogs(xlDialogProperties).Show -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "Chas" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22cc01c3a3af$1d74bd20$3101280a@p...

Can't print Monthly Statements
Hello When we try to print current or past monthly statements, we are getting the following error message: "The year you've selected for an open-year column is invalid for Statement - Catering" Help?! ...

How do I run a query that displays field names and not captions
How do I run a query that displays field names and not captions The simplest solution would be to open the table in design view, and clear the Caption property for your fields. If that doesn't work, you could alias the fields in the query. For example if you have FirstName showing as First Name (with a space), and you want it to actually show as FirstName, switch the query to SQL View (View menu), and change the SQL statement from: SELECT Table1.FirstName, ... to: SELECT Table1.FirstName AS FirstName, ... -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for A...

Handle Duplicate Primary Key Field at Time of Entry Instead of at Form Update
Note: This was originally posted at the queries group by mistake ...... Hi Folks - Currently, I am using the Error Event of my form to capture duplicate key entry. However, this is not invoked until the form updates. Is there a way to check for a duplicate after the user tabs out of the primary key field? Thanks. -- Michael "Jeff Boyce" <nonsense@nonsense.com> wrote in news:uScYzaNHIHA.284@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl: > Michael > > The Primary Key of a table is used to ensure each row/record is > unique. How is it that you are allowing your users to "crea...

How to add a description to an excel table
Hello, how can I add a decription to an excel table? I want to set a name and a description of a table content. So I know, what data is contained in a table. My workspace contains more than one table. bye Click on any cell in your table(s). Then Insert > Comment -- Gary''s Student "Przemyslaw" wrote: > Hello, > how can I add a decription to an excel table? > I want to set a name and a description of a table content. So I know, what > data is contained in a table. My workspace contains more than one table. > bye ...

CRM 1.2 8000bytes limit problem, how to remove old fields?
Hi all, I run into the problem of the 8000bytes limit. There are some old customfields that I could remove (loss of data is ok). Now I heared, there's a way of doing it directly on the database, could anybody explain it to me? There's still no way to do it with the customization-tools, right? Thank you all! Peter Widmer scan the archives of this group at groups.google.com. I seem to remember a few posts talking aobut doing this but it was a long time ago ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Peter Widmer"...

Report Manager add-in on excel 2003
Hi, I tried to install add-in Report Manager but only I found it fo excel 2002. I wanted install for excel 2003 but it doesn�t work. Does somebody knows if exist this add-in for excel 03 ? thank yo -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I don't use xl2003, but there have been posts by xl2003 users saying that this xl2002 addin works ok in xl2003. You may want to try downloading it again or post back with more information about how it didn't work--download problems, installation problems, or actual problems when running it. "loparque <" wrote: > > Hi, ...

What is the SystemUserBase
We've got 3 crm environments all with their own domains - live, test and dev. I'm investigating why we cant add users from our main(live) domain to the dev environment, and can't edit existing users from the live domain on the dev domain I've noticed a field on the SystemUserBase table called ActiveDirectoryGUID. My first impression was that it was the id of the relevant AD account, however the live guid for my crm account is different from the ActiveDirectoryGUID on my test crm account, and both records work fine. Whereas the ActiveDirectoryGUID on dev (which has problems) is ...

Help
I am using store ops version 1.3.1010. We are using a windows and not an OPOS printer for our receipt printing. When we post a transaction, I would like the cashier to have the ability to enter how many copies of receipt to print before it prints. To do this I added the PrintReceipt hook to my windows registry, and have code added to my custom DLL that is triggered when this hook is activated. That piece is working fine. My code contains the following lines: Dim MyCount as Integer MyCount = InputBox("Enter receipt quantity", "Receipt Quantity") posSession.Configu...

>> Only Print Last Page of Report
Hi, using Access 2003 is there a method that I can use to print only the last page of a report? I can use the print range method to specify page 1; that is the first page. Is there a switch or setting to specify a print range of the last page without knowing the page number at run time? All ideas or suggestions appreciated :-) Many thanks, Jonathan Jonathan wrote: >Hi, using Access 2003 is there a method that I can use to print only the last >page of a report? > >I can use the print range method to specify page 1; that is the first page. >Is there a switch or setting t...

How do I print a tri fold broucher on both sides
How do I print a tri fold broucher so the orientation on both sides is correct. If I print the first page and then attempt to print the back of the broucher (or second page) the orientation of the pages is incorrect (i.e. the the back of the broucher is either upside down or the back page is 180 degrees off orientation from the front page. On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 16:28:03 +0100, lafcadio wrote (in article <2D82F6A6-6ADA-415F-9DC2-A93D5C1E4C7A@microsoft.com>): > How do I print a tri fold broucher so the orientation on both sides is > correct. If I print the first page and then a...

Supressing a cell when printing
I have a range of cells that contain text. My question is how do I display the text on the spreadsheet but supress it when printing. You could use a macro that hides the particular rows/columns in a before print macro and then unhide them again Rows("3:3").EntireRow.Hidden = True ..PrintOut Copies:=1 Rows("3:3").EntireRow.Hidden = False the above will hide row number 3, print then unhide.. -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "slac65" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:006501c3dc69$25fab510$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I have a range o...

Transfer data in an other text box field on a condition
Hi folks, I have a field on my report that show me a sum of "cartons to received" for each truck appointed. now I want to transfer that sum of "cartons to received" into another text box if the cartons are received. Anyone have an idea, how can I do this? If you need additional details, let me know. Thanking you in advance for your support Fred's ...

Is it possible to print the contents of the Object Browser?
Call me a Neanderthal, but I'd like to have the object browser content on paper. Any suggestions on how to do this? When I click on an object class say, Application, I can see the list I want to print, but I can' select or print it. Any thoughts much appreciated! Gromi ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com Buy this book http://www.wrox.com/books/0764543717.shtml This book have the entire Excel Object Model in it -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pr...

how to add drop down menus