Account payment receipt #2

can someone help me with this
i need to print the trans number being paid on the payment receipt full page
and 40
along with last payment and payment type
thanks
0
hozay (81)
9/12/2006 7:10:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

routing issue #2
we have two routers, one is attached to an ISA server which is used mainly for the internet one is attached to the exchange server which is used solely for email the exchange server is sending mail throo the ISA router server - how can i make it use the exchange router ? - the IP of the ISA router is showing in the email headers mark Hi, I presume the default gateway of the Exchange server is the ISA router? Therefore it will always route through it. This is all theory, as I haven't got the time to test it at the moment: Add another IP to your Exchange server, which DFG is the r...

401K Manager or Balancing 401K Account
Can anyone make the case for me to go through th exercise of balancing a 401k account or balancing through the 401K manager? I am careful to enter each detailed transaction on my 401K each quarter and verify that my shares are correct. Also, each payment to my 401K account is shown through my paycheck setup. I visually compare this with my statement at the end of each quarter. I just feel that there is no value in going through the hassel (15 or 20 minutes per account) each quarter of 3 retirement accounts. The only benefit that I see is a newer date where it says "Updated on&...

CRM Email account for Exchange has thousands of emails in it.
Is it normal for Exchange to store all emails sent to the CRM email account used for the Exchange router? Do I need to do something in CRM or more likely Exchange to purge these? We have a client that has 7000 emails in it after a couple months. -- Thanks, Brian The emails in the CRM email account should be auto-purged. No user intervention is required. On the Exhange box, - Check that the CRM-Exchange Email Router Service is started - Check the Event log. Thanks for this. So now I have found the the email address set up in when installing the CRM Exchange router is wrong...

=?iso-8859-1?Q?=22microsoft_office_document_imaging=22_documents=3F?= #2
Is there a program available for Mac that can read "microsoft office document imaging" documents? I have a number of email attachements sent to me with "filename.mdi" that I need to open Can they be opened on a Mac running OS X? ...

Option to key in the account manually in Requisition's Add Item wi
This is a customer suggestion from Convergence. Customer would like to be able to have the option to key in the account manually in Requisition's Add Item window. 1. User has editable access to Account field on Add Item page 2. User accesses Add Item page: BP>Employee>Purchase Requests>New Request>New Item 3. User attempts to manual enter Account number, not using the lookup. ISSUE: Currently, this is a non-editable field; forcing the customer to use the account lookup. 3/15/2005 10:45 AM Edited by mfitzl For further inquiry- Customer Information: Michael P. Brow...

Joining two account activities together
I need to join two accounts together. The accouts have a reg and dept of D-25Z and D-255. D-25Z needs to be merged into D-255 from the beginning of 2008. How would I go about doing this? Any help is appreciated. Thanks. Dave Dave, there is a tool called Account Modified/Combiner sold by Microsoft that will take ALL transactions for an account and combine them into another. This tool is part of the Professional Services Tools Library and is a separate purchase. After combining the accounts, all your transactions will look like they were originally entered with the D-255 account. Howe...

Setting up multiple accounts

Deleting Previous Addresses or Email accounts
from the Email Server. Can some one help me? We are currently running MS Exchange along with Windows 2000. How do I delete e-mails from previous employees? The problem is that we continue getting junk e-mails with the names of those employees. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Tazzie Tazzie <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > from the Email Server. Can some one help me? We are > currently running MS Exchange along with Windows 2000. How > do I delete e-mails from previous employees? The problem > is that we continue getting junk e-mails with the names ...

Incorrect GL account defaulting on Billing Transaction Entry
There is no GL account associated with my Tax Schedule. when I use customer having the same Tax Schedule I am getting 000-2300-00 (IL State Sales tax payable) account assigned on the Billing Taransaction Entry Distribution Screen on Project Account Module. Can anyone tell me why it is taking account number eventhough I have not associated any GL to the tax schedule. Thanks for help It is probably looking into the Posting Accounts Setup table for the taxes account (in the Sales group). In the demo company, this is set to the IL, State Sales Tax Payable account. These types of traces (...

Date format problem #2
Dear All, Please suggest me the solution of my problem, as i m handling data for 60,000 in no.Some body in data entry has enter the date in a cell in gernal format e.g 20.03.2003 tht is 20th march 2003, i wnt to convert in the date fomat,like 3/20/03.. i tried ..but i failed to tht please suggest some alternative solution for tht..becoz it is not possible to do it mannually waiting for the response Thanks NISHANT Nishant Try using Data/Text to Columns. and assign the information as a date. Andy. "Nishant" <nishant.khare@wipro.com> wrote in message news:090201c37ce0$1b...

Pivot table sorting #2
Hello, I have a pivot table report for partnumber and values. This report is based on a database containing details like partnumber source import flag Description total value... etc. In my report i would like to sort the table in descending order of total value. I have tried advanced option by double clicking the total value field and changing the autosorting option to descending(total). But i am not getting the required result. My version of excel is Microsoft office excel 2003. Pivot table report is given below Source (All) Imp (All) Sub (All) Description (All) ...

convert time into decimal #2
=IF(E44="","X",E40-E44) the formula above where E40 is the time now, and E44 is the time of 2 hours ago. I want to return 2 instead of 2:00 PM. How do I do this? I do this but it does not work (E40-E44)*24. ...

comapring 2 seperate workbook
HELP!!! Is there any way you can compare 2 workbooks. for example, would be looking for a match (of values) from single columb o workbook 'a' to values of single columb from workbook 'b'. When eve there is a match between these two, maybe I can write it on ne workbook?(automatically). Or if there is any other tricks, please le me know. (I am sick of comparing it maually and when there is a match I am cutting and pasting to new workbook) -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi as a starting point have a look at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm#Ex...

CRM 1.2 SBS 2003 Can not install exchange email router
Logged on as domain admin throughout. Installed CRM successfully, followed install instructions, did not install to local host installed web to a hostheader of "companyweb" port 80. during Exchange email router setup I get an error when specifying CRM server and web - "one or more os the MS CRM servers you listed is invalid or you do not have administrator priveleges on that server...." server name: sbssrb01 web http://companyweb If I go into IIS can not open CRM web get - http Error 403 - Forbidden: Access is denied. All services are on 1 server "sbssrv01&qu...

arrow keys #2
To move from cell to cell, I used my arrow and enter keys. They no longer work in Excel. I have to click on each cell to get there. Do you know how to fix it? Thanks. What happens when you use the arrow key? Check if your scroll lock is on or if you have something under tools>options>transition -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Shirley Smith" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:079201c3af8e$fa3acc00$a001280a@phx.gbl... > To move from cell to cell, I used my arrow and enter > keys. They no longer work in Excel. I have to click on > eac...

Error when printing account numbers
Using Dyamics 9, whenever we try to print something out of Dynamics the account numbers don't print correctly. The numbers aren't what they should be and it prints squares instead of some numbers. For example, instead of printing 10-13400-000-0000 it prints 10-400X0- X0- (with squares in place of X's). This occurs anywhere we try to print within Dynamics, but doesn't occur when we use Frx to create reports. Additionally not every computer has this problem, but we can't find any difference between the computers that would cause this. Check the fonts assigned on ...

any one have a clue how to sync 2 copies of outlook
laptop and desktop I want to sync up the outlook on both. any clues/? hints? thanks Hi Paul, Have a look at www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm or at my signature for a powerful tool. -- Thomas Wetzel www.synchpst.com Synchronize and backup Outlook ...

Joining Win 7 to SBS 2003
I've joined a windows 7 professional 64 bit client to an SBS 2003 Premium server...it joined fine, as far as can be seen, except for 2 issues: - The User Account Control window pops up on each login showing, "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer" and the program is, "Windows Small Business Server 2003 with Service Pack 1" I've tried clicking "YES" several times and each reboot brings up the same question. - Offline files doesn't seem to be setup. I've had this issue before when joining computers...

Oulook & 2 exchanges (!)
Quick question I hope We have two sites, different domains, two Exchange servers, vpn connection between them (not set up yet)Is it possible to set up outlook so that it read mail from both domains? Use two profiles. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Stormy asked: | Quick question I hope | We have two sites, different domains, two Exchange servers, vpn | connection between them (not set up yet)Is it possible to s...

CRM 1.2 Report Pack (Cannot attach sample database)
Hi, I have been trying to attach SRS sample database into SQL server but cannot succeed. The error message I have is: "The name you've specified is duplicate with another database which already exists. Please specify a different database name." For the "Adventure_Works_Cycle_MSCRM.mdf" file, I assume I can attach it no problem, because there is a check mark next to Current File(s) location field. However, I got the red cross mark for the "Adventure_Works_Cycle_MSCRM_log.LDF" file. If I keep hitting ok button to attach it, I will get t...

Flags and reminders #2
Good morning! First post - hope someone has the answer. I recieve reminders about my e-bills. I have set them to flag an remind me on a date selected - at a specific time. Is there a way to set a visual reminder for this, and is there a way t make it repeat. I don't really expect a yes answer - guess I have bee spoiled by my old Daytimer program. Thanks, Andrew in AL - Neo ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com What do you mean by visual reminder? Any remin...

Validation list question #2
I have created 2 validation lists in two different cells - D & E. Cell D contains the values 10A, 10B, and 10C. In cell E, the values are 1234, 1235, 1236. The cells are related in a sense that the first value in cell D goes with the first value in cell E, and so forth. My question is: when I select any of the values in D, how do I get the value to automatically input in E? Thanks in advance, Newtechie Hi newtechie assuming that you have your validations list in a separate range (lets say on a separate sheet called 'val_list') and they are ordered like the following A ...

Job List in one workbook broken down to Account reps in another workbook.
I am wanting to find a way to update between two workbooks, one is a job number workbook that is constantly updated by 15 different people, the other is a job detail workbook that I want to track by account rep. There are 2 fields that are entered. The job number is an auto number field which is not manually entered. The two that are are the job description and the account rep. This list is very long, probably exceeding 4000 jobs per year. In another workbook I am tracking job detalis pertaining to the job number and tracking them by account reps. What I am looking to do in the second ...

Installing Report Manager 1.2
I can't install the report manager on my server, every time I go to load it stops immediately after i hit next to install the program and say it stopped pre maturely. i have tried gettting everyone out of the CRM, I have stopped IIS, im am out of ideas. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Hi try rebooting. Is your CRM web server using a different port number? Maybe that matters. Try restarting all the crystal services in crystal configuration manager too. Good luck. "Danb" <Danb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E4EA8B79-51D4-4B53-A5...

Read-receipts are hung up.
We got a computer at work that has some read-receipts that will not send. Where are these at so I can delete them? It works fine on all the other computers at work, this one computer must have one that has a problem and it is holding up the other things trying to send. As long as this thing is hung up then email cannot be sent from this computer untill I can delete that read-receipt that is causing the problem. I installed OutlookSpy, but cannot figure out where to go to delete those receipts. Any help would be appreciated. http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/delete_rr.htm -- Diane Poremsky ...