A report that shows PayOuts

Sorry to repost, i know there is an thread here for this question, and a
nice lady name Jessica at GreenCoast answered with an attachment.

Unfortunatly, my newsreader doesn't appear to want to d'l threads that old.
So I'm hoping that someone can help me by posting a template?
I have tried to create my own report but i'm not having very much luck.   I
can't even get the report to display the amounts of the PO's.   Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks
Wil Jepsen
will@cjeateries.com

0
Wil
7/6/2010 8:42:11 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_000_00AE_01CB1D2C.E84873E0

here ya go.

Craig

"Wil J" <will@cjeateries.com> wrote in message
> Sorry to repost, i know there is an thread here for this question, and a
> nice lady name Jessica at GreenCoast answered with an attachment.
>
> Unfortunatly, my newsreader doesn't appear to want to d'l threads that
> old. So I'm hoping that someone can help me by posting a template?
> I have tried to create my own report but i'm not having very much luck.
> I can't even get the report to display the amounts of the PO's.   Any help
> would be appreciated.
>

> Thanks
> Wil Jepsen
> will@cjeateries.com

------=_NextPart_000_00AE_01CB1D2C.E84873E0
	filename="Custom - Drop or Payout List.qrp"

//--- Report Summary --- //

Begin ReportSummary
   ReportType =3D reporttypeCustom
   ReportTitle =3D "Drop or Payout List"
   PageOrientation =3D pageorientationPortrait
   ShowDateTimePicker =3D False
   OutLineMode =3D True
   Groups =3D 0
   GroupDescription =3D "Total"
   DisplayLogo =3D True
   LogoFileName =3D "MyLogo.bmp"
   ProcedureCall =3D ""
   TablesQueried =3D <BEGIN>
	FROM DropPayout
      	LEFT JOIN Cashier WITH(NOLOCK) ON DropPayout.CashierID =3D =
Cashier.ID
       	LEFT JOIN ReasonCode WITH(NOLOCK) ON DropPayout.ReasonCodeID =3D =
ReasonCode.ID
	<END>

   SelCriteria =3D ""
   GroupBy =3D ""
   SortOrder =3D "DropPayout.[Time]"
End ReportSummary

//--- Title Rows ---//

Begin TitleRow
   Text =3D "<Store Name>"
   Font =3D "Arial"
   FontBold =3D True
   FontSize =3D 16
   Color =3D "Blue"
End TitleRow

Begin TitleRow
   Text =3D "<Report Title>"
   Font =3D "Arial"
   FontBold =3D True
   FontSize =3D 12
   Color =3D "Black"
End TitleRow

Begin TitleRow
   Text =3D "As Of: <Report Date>"
   Font =3D "Arial"
   FontBold =3D True
   FontSize =3D 10
   Color =3D "Black"
End TitleRow

Begin TitleRow
   Text =3D "=A9 2005 Check Point Software  All rights reserved."
   Font =3D "Arial"
   FontBold =3D False
   FontSize =3D 8
   Color =3D "Black"
End TitleRow

//--- Filters ---//

Begin Filter
   FieldName =3D "DropPayout.Time"
   FilterOp =3D reportfilteropBetween
   FilterLoLim =3D "<Today>"
   FilterHilim =3D "<Today>"
End Filter

//--- Columns ---//

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "DropPayout.BatchNumber"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Batch #   "
   VBDataType =3D vbLong
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1000
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignLeftCenter
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "DropPayout.Time"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Date"
   VBDataType =3D vbDate
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1000
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "Cashier.Name"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D "Cashier.Name"
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Cashier"
   VBDataType =3D vbString
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1500
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignLeftCenter
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "DropPayout.Amount"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Amount"
   VBDataType =3D vbCurrency
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1245
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodSum
   ColFormat =3D ""
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "DropPayout.Recipient"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Recipient"
   VBDataType =3D vbString
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 2000
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignLeftCenter
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "DropPayout.Comment"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Comment"
   VBDataType =3D vbString
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 2000
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignLeftCenter
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "ReasonCode.Code"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Reason Code"
   VBDataType =3D vbString
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1665
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodCount
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignLeftCenter
End Column

------=_NextPart_000_00AE_01CB1D2C.E84873E0--

0
Craig
7/6/2010 9:01:42 PM
thank you very much

"Craig Wood" <fishhead1992@netzero.net> wrote in message
> here ya go.
>
> Craig
>
> "Wil J" <will@cjeateries.com> wrote in message
>> Sorry to repost, i know there is an thread here for this question, and a
>> nice lady name Jessica at GreenCoast answered with an attachment.
>>
>> Unfortunatly, my newsreader doesn't appear to want to d'l threads that
>> old. So I'm hoping that someone can help me by posting a template?
>> I have tried to create my own report but i'm not having very much luck.
>> I can't even get the report to display the amounts of the PO's.   Any
>> help
>> would be appreciated.
>>

>> Thanks
>> Wil Jepsen
>> will@cjeateries.com

0
Wil

show Global contact list in nav
We just switched over to exchange 2k3 and we have outlook clients. I want to know how to display the global address list(contacts) in the left nav pane along with the user's normal contacts. It's not appearing by default. The global address list is not the same as contacts. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Brett Michaels From Poison" <jms504@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1127420691.086686.73310@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > We just switched over to exchange 2k3 and we have outlook clients. > I ...

how to make a report to run on one account
How do I pass the AccountID to a report? I want the report to run on one single account, so the parameter must be one single GUID... On Jul 21, 8:54=A0pm, Thomas <tdem...@gmail.com> wrote: > How do I pass the AccountID to a report? I want the report to run on > one single account, so the parameter must be one single GUID... If you're using the 'CRMAF' trick, when you run the report from the form it should only run for that record. This might help http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/customizing/reporttutorial.mspx Leon Tribe Want to hear me talk about all thi...

Chart should read as blank cell not as 0,it shows blank but reads
A B c 1 Project Start Date Jan-10 2 Project Duration 25 3 Project Cost 1000000 In B6 i wriiten formula IF(ROWS($1:2)-1>C$2,"",ROWS($1:2)-1) In D6 i written formula IF(B6="","",B6/$C$2) in E6 i writtend formula IF(D6<=33.33%,(($I$1*D6^2)*100),IF(D6<=66.67%,($I$2*D6+$I$3),IF(D6>=66.67%,($I$4+$I$5*D6+$I$6*...

Cash Flow
I thought it should be easy for Money to watch the cash flow in/out of brokerage, but I don't see how to capture that in a Net worth comparison report. Any way to see this using a simple report in Money 2006? I currently do it manually with Excel. I'd like to see "how am I doing compared to Jan 1" so want not only " net worth", but detail showing " how much my stuff went up" AND "how much did I spend out of brokerage checking/savings this year ?" without seeing detail on every account for each month. My reason is that I just want to see th...

Users not showing in GAL
Hi i know this topic as been discussed but i cant seem to find the posting In Exchange 2003 when i add a new user the user i see the user in the 'All Users' section of the address book but the user does not show in the Global Address Book. The same goes for a Universal Distuibution List I have Rebuilt and Updated the Recipent Update Service and no luck. Please help..... Also... When i do a preview of the Default Address Book from the Exchange System Manager all users are displayed. Have you got the tick in the "Hide from exchange address lists" under the Exchange Advance...

Failed to publish report to MS Office Word or Excel
I received this error when trying to export/convert an Access form to excel, other PCs at the same office works just fine. All PCs running Access 2003 in WIn/XP. The Error is: "Microsoft Access Cannot complete the output operation". The Visual Basic code you entered contains a syntax error or the Output procedures are not available. Make sure there isn't a syntax error in your code. If the syntax is correct, run Setup to reinstall Microsoft Office Access. If you want to preserve your security or custom settings, back up the Microsoft Office Access workgroup information file...

Email 'From' field showing email address and not full name?
I've looked everywhere and can't find anything on this issue. I'm running Exchange 2003 on a Server 2000 box. When we email to outside servers (yahoo, gmail, etc) the from field shows the user's email address (eg: bob@microsoft.com) instead of their name (eg: Bob Jones). I've verified that the Display Name, Alias, and Simple Display Name fields in exchange all have the user's First and Last name. Any ideas, I'm stumped. Thanks, Chris Yes that's a hard one to find. In ESM go into Global Settings and click Internet Message Formats. Then in the right pane, rig...

New users not showing up in GAL
We have a single site, single server, Exchange 2003 implementation. Until yesterday we only had one information store inside our single storage group, which contains accounts for faculty and staff. Since we needed to create accounts for students we decided to create a new 'students' store, and were able to create accounts that appear to function just fine. However, users in the 'faculty/staff' store can not see the users from the 'students' store in the GAL. They can send email messages to these accounts, they just don't show up. Any ideas how to make the ...

Same CR report with different databasename
I had create a lot of report in myTesting server. the SQL server named 'SQL-001' however, my client's SQL server is another name , now, I can't preview the report after publish the web.app to it server, Any simple method to solve it ? I don't want to re-write all the report under their server. Thanks a lot Hi Sze, Based on my understanding, you are facing the problem to get the data from the client SQL Server after you publish the report to the server. If I have misunderstood you, please feel free to let me know. A simple way to solve this issue is...

Crystal Reports options
Firstly, sorry for the slight off-topic - not sure where else to post this. I'm using Crystal Reports 10 that came with Visaul Studio to generate reports for my ASP.NET website, and I find it cumbersome and buggy. I'm considering either upgrading to the latest version (Crystal Reports 2008) or abandoning Crystal altogether. Question is this: is CR2008 better, faster and more stable than CR10 or is there a far better reporting solution out there that someone could recommend that wouldn't require massive effort to port to? One way to get CR to be slightly more reliabl...

How To Show Drag Image while Dragging Item?
I use MFC 4.2. There are 2 CListCtrls in my app. I am implementing a drag and drop function from one list to another. How to show the drag image when I still choose which item that will accept the drop? Thank you. You can use a CImageList and store a drag image. Look at functions like CImageList ::BeginDrag, CImageList::BeginDrag | CImageList::EndDrag | CImageList::DragMove | CImageList::DragLeave. -Seetharam This article may be interesting to you. It's a little older, but it is still useful information: http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/controls/listview/dragdrop...

Showing a modal dialog AFTER my SDI app is visible.
Hi, I want to show a modal dialog immediatly after my SDI formview app has become visible. (at startup) (without having to press a button first). I mean i want to show a login dialog immediatly after the app. becomes active. If i do DoModal() for the login dialog somewhere in my code like in OnInitialUpdate(), the dialog appeares before the rest of the app is visible. You could set a timer at the end of OnInitialUpdate() that fires say, 1/2 second later and have it pop up the dialog and kill the timer. Tom "RAN" <nijenhuis@wish.nl> wrote in message news:1187720799.182448...

Looking for Work Load/Production Report Logs spreadsheet...
Hi, We are being asked to keep track of our daily work load. We need to record start and stop times as well as total time spent working on each job. It seems Excel would be perfect for this task because of it's Current Date and Time functions. Does anyone know whether this has already been invented and where I can find a sample Excel Worksheet? Or any assistance you can provide to make this mundane task less time consuming than writing it down manually is appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help. -Greg Hi Greg, The only way I can think of to do what you want is with an event drive...

CRM reports problem
Hi, When I try to view a CRM report [using SQL Server 2005 Reporting services], the following error is displayed: "You do not have sufficient privileges to view this report. Contact your system administrator" I would really appreciate if someone can provide guidance in resolving this issue. Thanks. -Sekhar How are you running your environment in terms of identities of AppPools for CRM and Reporting. You find that you need to give the appPool acocunt permissions within Reporting Services. Goto the Report Manager and check the permissions for your CRM reports. It may not ...

Outlook users reporting sync errors relating to GAL
I've just set-up Exchange 2003 for a customer of mine. The few test users we have on the system at the moment are getting sync errors. 13:49:25 Synchronizer Version 11.0.5604 13:49:25 Synchronizing Mailbox 'Se Test' 13:49:25 Done 13:49:25 Microsoft Exchange offline address book 13:49:25 0X8004010F The Microsoft Exchange offline address book and the line below are coloured RED in the sync error log. How do I fix this? Don't worry, fixed it. Told System Manager to rebuild the offline address book and it worked after that. How odd. "Stephen Aldous" <steve@step...

Difference in Tax Period Report and Tax Transactions Report
Hi Has anyone ever encounter a difference in Tax Period Report and Tax Transactions Report? Thanks in anticipation. Best regards Kedalene Chong Application Consultant (HelpDesk & Support) ...

Show data on a Visio Sheet from Exce
I am trying to design a corporation flow chart to where i can click on a shape and have it show all the details of a specific corporation (each shape representing a different corporation and thus a different set of data). Is this possible? -- bob74 As a consultant we try to stay away from 'globals and absolutes' ("all the details", "the best solution"). That said you might check this out. http://office.microsoft.com/training/training.aspx?AssetID=RC101977211033 al "bob74" <bob74@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

please help with report
i have an access project to finish by tomorrow....and i am STUCK! Please help: i have 4 tables and i need to create a report that shows data from each table and calculates a running tab of charges / subtotal / tax / total for each customer i have the relationships created and the data is all entered i just cannot figure out how to do the expressions... thank you. ...

SQL Reporting Services "From" and "To" date parameter entry slowness / hesitation
I=92ve got a few reports that utilize =93From=94 and =93To=94 date paramete= rs (along with some others) The date parameters default to last months=92 start and end dates which is fine. However, if you want to report for a different month, and you proceed to change the =93From=94 date, as soon as you get through entering a new date in the field, the report appears to refresh (even appears to run although it doesn=92t really), there is a bit of hesitation, then it finally refreshes again, then you can then enter the =93To=94 date and hit the View Report button. It would be much ...

Deleted transfers showing up in budget planner (M04)
In M04's budget planner under 'tranfers out of budget accounts' I have two transfers appearing from my checking to a cc account that I recently paid off. The bills (transfers) no longer exist and they doen't appear in bills and deposits. I am unable to edit them from within the budget planner - nothing happens when I click on the edit button for either of them (I have two other transfers out of budget accounts that I can click edit for to view/change txn details). I have tried closing the cc account that the transfers go (went) to (nothing changes). Also have tried ma...

How does this need to be changed to work in a stored procedure for SQL Reporting Services??
=IIF(Fields!Activity_Type.Value="Project","Magenta",IIF(Fields! Activity_Type.Value="Ad Hoc","Blue",IIF(Fields! Activity_Type.Value="Support","Yellow",IIF(Fields! Activity_Type.Value="Admin","Purple","Green")))) I get an error when I drop it in a procedure. I want this to be the "Standard" color combination for all charts that will point to this statement. Thanks, Andy Novak University of North Texas On 12 Nov, 20:45, "andy.no...@unt.edu" <ano...@unt.edu> wrote:...

Report Server Date Discrepancy with CRM Display
Hi All, I have just uploaded one report using Microsoft CRM. Everything works fine, except modified date which is displayed in CRM Report Grid for this report is tomorrow's date. I think it happens because of how CRM manage UTC time and it thinks that Report server's date is in UTC format. All user's setting in Microsoft CRM is UTC+8 (including user who uploads the report). CRM and Database (+ Report) server is located on different physical servers, which their time zone setting have been configured to GMT+8. For example: Upload Report: 08 March 2007 18:30 (Local Time/UTC+8) Crea...

Does Outlook 2003 Pro w/BCM do reports?
Would like to quit using ACT2000 and upgraded and start using the BCM part of Outlook 2003. Would appreciate feedback on.... Does Outlook 2003 have a custom report-maker like ACT, where you can specify which data to pull and then put it in a format you want... like suppose I want to create a report of all names, addresses, and detailed notes of conversations...and print them. Or suppose I want to print the addresses of all contacts in FLORIDA on an envelope. ...

Want to see the current record on the report
I have a form with a command button that brings up a report. The form has no unique identifier since together, the name and the date of encounter, determine uniqueness. ie. the same person may be entered on 2 different dates and vice - versa. I am using the following code kindly given me by Allen Browne. Private Sub cmdPrint_Click() Dim strWhere As String If Me.Dirty Then 'Save any edits. Me.Dirty = False End If If Me.NewRecord Then 'Check there is a record to print MsgBox "Select a record to print" Else strWhere = "[ssn] ...

Report Opening Speed
Hi. I have 3 reports based on the same query which is used to calculate charges. Each report has its own query to display the charges grouped in different ways - By Customer, by Customer "Owner" and the 3rd by Customer "Owner" and Customer. 2 of the reports process within a couple of minutes but another takes about 30! The problem report is the one by Customer only. I know this is a bit of an open question, but can anyone give me any advice to why this may be? Thanx, Steve. If they are based on the same query, the problem won't be with indexing of the fie...