2.0 Upgrade - Purchase orders are not displayed

Just upgraded my 1.2 version to 2.0. No problems encountered during the
upgrade.

However, when trying to display my purchase orders none of them is
displayed. I selected "Show All" and selected my date range. Nothing is
displayed. Going back to my 1.2 system shows the purchase orders for the
time period selected.

Anybody else ran into this problem?

0
gerd (56)
2/23/2007 10:04:21 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

did you upgrade the database in the administrator application to 2.0 as
well?

"Gerd" <gerd@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Just upgraded my 1.2 version to 2.0. No problems encountered during the
> upgrade.
>
> However, when trying to display my purchase orders none of them is
> displayed. I selected "Show All" and selected my date range. Nothing is
> displayed. Going back to my 1.2 system shows the purchase orders for the
> time period selected.
>
> Anybody else ran into this problem?

0
anonymous (74722)
2/23/2007 10:14:10 PM
yes. actually when trying to use the pos manager without upgrading you get
an error message telling you that the db must be upgraded.

"root" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> did you upgrade the database in the administrator application to 2.0 as
> well?
>

> "Gerd" <gerd@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>> Just upgraded my 1.2 version to 2.0. No problems encountered during the
>> upgrade.
>>
>> However, when trying to display my purchase orders none of them is
>> displayed. I selected "Show All" and selected my date range. Nothing is
>> displayed. Going back to my 1.2 system shows the purchase orders for the
>> time period selected.
>>
>> Anybody else ran into this problem?

0
gerd (56)
2/23/2007 10:19:14 PM
Found my problem, I had restored my empty test database.

Sorry about that.

"Gerd" <gerd@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Just upgraded my 1.2 version to 2.0. No problems encountered during the
> upgrade.
>
> However, when trying to display my purchase orders none of them is
> displayed. I selected "Show All" and selected my date range. Nothing is
> displayed. Going back to my 1.2 system shows the purchase orders for the
> time period selected.
>
> Anybody else ran into this problem?

0
gerd (56)
2/23/2007 10:35:23 PM
I upgraded my test system and ran into no problems with previous PO's
everything worked properly, with manager anyway. I haven't messed with POS
yet because of the licensing issue.
Craig

> yes. actually when trying to use the pos manager without upgrading you get
> an error message telling you that the db must be upgraded.
>
> "root" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> did you upgrade the database in the administrator application to 2.0 as
>> well?
>>

>> "Gerd" <gerd@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>>> Just upgraded my 1.2 version to 2.0. No problems encountered during the
>>> upgrade.
>>>
>>> However, when trying to display my purchase orders none of them is
>>> displayed. I selected "Show All" and selected my date range. Nothing is
>>> displayed. Going back to my 1.2 system shows the purchase orders for the
>>> time period selected.
>>>
>>> Anybody else ran into this problem?

0
craig6967 (916)

Showing 0 after decimal with ROUND

Date display in Excel

VB Macro #2

Displaying Scenarios
I have set up a number of scenarios on a worksheet as they relate to different versions of my budget. Rather than having to go in everytime and display each one individuall, I would like to enter a parameter in one cell that will automatically display the right scenarios. Hopefully, using a conditional statement of some kind. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Jeffrey Albaum Controller Jet Moulding Compounds Inc. Ajax, Ontario, Canada How about a worksheet_change event? I created a couple of custom views and then rightclicked on the worksheet tab that held the important cell. ...

VCR to DVD Part 2

set print area #2

Upgrading from Money 99 to 2004
Is it worth upgrading from Money 99 to Money 2004. I have several years of complete financial data in my Money 99 program. Just wondering if it is worth the cost and hassel to upgrade. Is the upgrade path (conversion) from Money 99 to Money 2004 pretty easy. Thanks in advance for any replys and help. Regards, Richard Well, your mileage may vary on it. Some people like 2004, others don't. I'd always recommend the trial before you buy though. You can get an idea of what's in the latest version, whether it's suitable for you etc. 2004 should just convert a 99 file, assu...

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

Money Updates #2

Can't create the item #2

Formula to display nearest following Thursday in mm/dd/yyyy format
Hello, I have been reading and trying different suggestions here to no avail. What I need is a formula to calculate the nearest following thursday, and display it in mm/dd/yyyy format. To be clear, I have a column of varying dates. I need a formula to return the next thursday for each of those dates. To illustrate, say I have 05/22/2010, 05/23/201, 05/24/2010, & 05/26/2010 in cells A1 through A4. In cells B1 through B4, I would like to see 05/27/2010, 05/27/2010, 05/27/2010, & 05/27/2010 representing the following thursday. Thank you for your help! BW T...

Fulfillment type orders
We have orders at the initial status (just entered) and the options to allow delete documents and void documents are enabled on the Sales Order Type. However, we can't get a void or delete button unless we move the fulfillment order through the confirm process to an "Invoice" to get a Delete? What's up with this? Very annoying. Jana, I know it is subtle and wish there was a better way to display it, but the Void option only applies to Invoice type IDs and not Fulfillment Order type IDs ("Void Invoice Documents" vs. "Delete Documents"). Since both t...

upgrading from Access 97 to Access 2007
I designed a database (forms, reports, et al) several years ago in Access 97 and it continues to work well. I've just received a MS Office Professional 2007 and wonder if it is time to migrate my data into the new program. I've attempted two or three times to do this in Access 2002 and I keep getting error messages along the line of "...corrupted file..cannot be opened by Access 2002 (or some such message)..." The help radio button opens up a box which suggests I do some programming in Virtual Basic to perform my transfer task. The easy way out, of course, is to sti...

IMAP address on exchange sever #2