2.0 - Still have to print a WO to reset default printer

One annoying problem in 1.3 was having to print a workorder to reset
the default printer after viewing a transaction from POS lane with
different printer.

I thought 2.0 was supposed to fix this problem?
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Calculate total Hours between 2 date and time
Hi, Can anyone help me on how i can calculate total hours between 2 date and time. eg. Field A1 i have 12/25/2005 17:35 A2 i have 12/28/2005 17:00 and result will be in field A3 Pls help. Thanks -- Tylim ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Tylim's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=34217 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=539767 Just subtract one from the other and format the cell as [h]:mm:ss, i.e. enter this formula in cell A3: =A2-A1 Hope this helps. Pete Good one Pete....

name change #2
how can I change the name that appears in the from box when I send mail? current name was misspelled and need to correct -- Richard Ator Natty Flatt USA http://nattyflatt.blogspot.com/ Always remember before you can become old and wise you must be young and stupid. I'm stuck somewhere in between. Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional. Open Outlook, choose E-mail Accounts from the Tools drop down menu. Check View or change existing e-mail accounrs. Click Next. Select (highlight) the account that you wish to change. Then click on the Change button. Change your name. (Y...

Training Material for CRM 3.0
Is there any eCourse, class training or exams available for 3.0 yet ? I know the training guides have been completed. Whether they are available to be purchased yet is another story. Contact you MBS reseller to see if they have them yet ========================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/community/microsoft_crm_community.mspx "cpj" <cpj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EF758215-686F-4FD3-9186-A2DE596AB67C@microsoft.com... > Is there any eCourse, class training or exams available for 3.0 yet ? ...

Column-Line 2 y-axis series limit?
In creating a 2 y-axis column-line chart, the values plotted on the primary axis (columns) seem to revert to lines after the second series. So, you end up with Series 1 displays as a column, Series 2 displays as a column, and Series 3-5 display as lines. Is there a reason for this? Excel's built-in custom (gotta love that oxymoron!) charts behave this way. Instead of using the built in ones, build your own. Make your chart with all columns, then select one series, choose Chart Type from the Chart menu, and select a Line style. You can use the F4 function key to repeat this after...

Printing A3 document on 2 pieces of A4 in Publisher 2007 ?
Hi All, I have a document originally created in Pub2003 that is A3 in size. Which I printed on 2 sheets of A4, then just taped the sheets together. However since moving to Pub 2007 I cannot for the life of me figure out how to print in the same way. Im choosing A3 as the page size, then selecting A4 as the print paper size. Yet in the Print Preview it shows it will print onto FOUR pieces of A4 with the document smack in the middle. Changing the orientation of the Print paper would appear to be the correct thing to do, but it then shows it spread across THREE pieces of A4. This is drivin...

Drop-down list #2
Any one able to share with me 1)how to create a drop down list 2) how to have a scroll bar relate to a cell? Hi Susan 1. One way: Use data validation. Have a look at http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html for more information 2. Not sure what you mean? Frank Susan wrote: > Any one able to share with me 1)how to create a drop > down list 2) how to have a scroll bar relate to a cell? ...

Teams in CRM 4.0 Database
I found the FilteredTeam table but how are teams and users associated to one another in the database? Teams are a mechanism that allows regular CRM users to redefine security access settings for other users to their own work within the context of security settings that the CRM administrator has bestowed upon everybody through the application of CRM Roles. This means, for example, if you and another CRM user are connected to the same team, and both of you have the same role that lets you read a particular entity only when you own it, you can give the other CRM user read access to records you ...

Average Days To Pay #2
I know the formula, but want to know how and when this number is updated. Thanks! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_004C_01C5AD52.0DA9EA10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I believe it's updated every time a transaction is fully applied. -- Victoria Yudin Microsoft MVP - Great Plains "rberry" <rberry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B913D1E-5428-43A8-8BB3-8730A0EAFBA1@microsoft.com... I know the formula, but want to know how and when this number is updated. T...

CRM 3.0 Workflow or other to collect actual hours
I need to find away of collecting all the actual hours spent for service appointments completed and store the total in a field in my opportunity. I thought a manual workflow would work and I could select all the service appointments listed for that opportunity and run it but I can't see a way to access the parent opportunity from the workflow. Ideas welcome please. Hi Pat, This could be achieved by designing a workflow assembly or callouts and trapping the appropriate set state events. Not sure if you are a developer yourself but this should not be a difficult task for an experi...

Printing Avery paper L7413
I have designed a business card in publisher and now i need to print the cards to Avery L7413, I don't seem to able to find the list that lists the special paper in the print set up I need help ASAP If the card stock is a column of two and 5 rows, you can use the following (verify the gaps and margins). Here's I do it with Publisher 2000. File Page Setup Special Size Business Card from the drop down menu OK Create card. Assuming you are using standard business card stock of 2 wide and 5 high; File Print Page options button Print multiple copies per sheet ...

How do I print avery 8876 business cards in publisher?
Thank you in advance for your assistance. Specifically what is your question? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Dennis" <Dennis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:62D4EC64-9540-4D07-A497-4D9F3EF8DE3E@microsoft.com... > Thank you in advance for your assistance. JoAnn Paules wrote: > Specifically what is your question? > > Another person who is trying to conserve electrons and asks the question in the subject line. :-( If only they would realize the electrons are 100 percent recyclable. Mike I don't get it. I've tri...

Identifying XML schema validation errors in.NET 2.0
In .NET 1.x the validating reader used an XmlTextReader which had LineNumber and LinePosition properties so you could report where the validation took place. In 2.0 the XmlReader is a validating reader but has no line number or position properties so how can you tell where the error occured? --Buddy After doing some more searching I found the XmlSchemaException class. It has a LineNumber and a LinePosition property. I thought my problems were solved. Not so. Those properties alwasy appear to be zero. So I'm still stuck. "Buddy Ackerman" <buddy_N0SPAM@buddyackerma...

How to create a 2 columns and 2 lines graph with non-related value
Hi, I am trying to create a graph with 2 columns and 2 lines. I am able to get the 2 colums ($000 value) and one line easily ($000 value), however the 4th data series is completely out of range (it's a percentage value ranging between 8 and 10%). I can see the line completely flat on the bottom axis but would like to be able to move it up so it kind of "hangs over" the columns. Any ideas that do not involve complexed programming? Thanks, Double click on the line, and on the Axis tab of the Format Series dialog, select Secondary. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Exc...

Printing on multiple sheets
I doubt there's a way of doing this but if there's a genius out there. I have a sheet with only three rows that is 47 pages long. How do I get it to wrap the rows when printing? Ta -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com It might be easier to wrap the rows before printing but i can see how that will make it easier for someone to better understand. >-----Original Message----- >I doubt there's a way of doing this but if there's a genius out there. > >I have a sheet with only three rows that is 47 pages long. > >How do I get it to wrap the rows...

Fiscal Period #2
GP 7.5 / SQL 2000 We have added a 13th period to the fiscal period. The message comes up and states that we should run the reconcile for GL, Payables, and Receivables. Is there a correct order that these should be ran, and does running Check Links have a specific order that it needs to be ran ? (before / after reconcile ?) I would run Reconcile first, then Check Links. As far as the order of modules within either Reconcile or Check Links, I do not think it should make any difference. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "Laura Anne" <LauraAnn...

Insert XML into a XmlDocument object #2
I'm trying to inset XML into a XmlDocument that already has data in it. Does anyone have and c# examples (vb.net will work) or ideas on how to do this? Thx...sonny ...

Print truncation
Hi, I am trying to print a simple 4 page spreadsheet (list of data with no formulas) using Excel. The bottom line or so is being truncated. Using XP, Office XP and an HP5550 deskjet printer. Thanks for the help! -- Steve ...

Have setup option that still allows you to approve your own req
I think that there should be a setup option in Business Portal - Req Management to allow users/roles to approve their own requisitions. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/defau...

Publisher prints black boxes
I just purchased a HP Photosmart 8150 printer. When I try to print some images from Publisher 2003, all I get is a black box. If I look at my page from File/Print Preview, everything looks fine on the screen. If I look at the page from Print/Print Preview, the image is omitted. If I print anyways, that is when I get the black box. I previously had a HP DeskJet 720C which will print the same image fine. I have contacted HP and they tell me that it is a Publisher issue. Any ideas? Are you certain you have the newest driver? HP has a driver for your printer with an August 2004 time...

IV reset
I will be running the IV reset tool on one company. I know once I run it, i won't be able to generate reports as of last month. but is there a workaround to that? I want to be able to run HITB as of December 31st. Thanks! You will still be able to run Historical Stock Status report as of date and generate your data. Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daoud MVP, MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85 mohdaoud@gmail.com http://mohdaoud.blogspot.com/ "Rheiner" wrote: > I will be running the IV reset tool on one company. I know once I run it, i > won...

Mortgage Question #2
I can be a dummy sometimes..... Money 2004. Noticed I had 2 entries for my mortgage in Bills & Deposits. Only needed 1 right?, so I deleted 1 and both of them vanished!! What do I do? DO I have to recreate my mortgage loan account from scratch? How do I handle the payments I already made? Can anyone walk me through this? TIA Randy In microsoft.public.money, Randy wrote: >I can be a dummy sometimes..... > >Money 2004. Noticed I had 2 entries for my mortgage in Bills & Deposits. >Only needed 1 right?, so I deleted 1 and both of them vanished!! What do I >do?...

doing a postcard, need 2 addresses per 8x11 page
I'm in working with publisher, I have a postcard that I want 2 addresses per page. The mail merge is putting the same address top and bottom. How can I get a different address top and bottom? You can only have one postcard on your screen for the merge to be successful. When it comes time to print....File, Print Merge, select Multiple Pages per sheet. There is a print preview on the Print Merge screen. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Ed" <Ed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5ECB7162-109A-4E5F-AE2B-27FD81DA7269@microsoft.com... > I'm in...

Buttons #2
Hi.. How can change the buttons on the main fram i mean (close, max., min.) how can i change the color of them and the aspect thanks for help Implement your own OnNcPaint. Then you can do anything you want. joe On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 10:19:00 -0800, mido1971 <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi.. >How can change the buttons on the main fram i mean (close, max., min.) how >can i change the color of them and the aspect > >thanks for help Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.com Web: http://www.flounder.com MVP Tips: http://www.flounder.com/mv...

Criteria Lookup based on Dates #2
I know I know, this was already posted in a nother group, but no one over there could help me, so I'm hoping someone over here will be able to help me that didn't see it on the group. The "Current Plan" is the formula I'm trying to create: Dates are all US (mm/dd/yyyy). Starting Point: 1 A B C D 2 NAME PLAN Effective Date Current Plan 3 ------------------------------------------------------------------ 4 ID1 1 1/1/2005 5 ID1 3 2/1/2005 6 ID2 2 5/1/2004 7 ID3 2 2/1/2005 8 ID3 4 9/1/2005 9 ...

CRM 1.2 installation help needed
Does anyone know where on the Internet (or a book) that will show me the installation of CRM 1.2 on Windows 2003? In addition, I would also like the same material on 3.0. There are a lot of questions about installation problems, but nothing that I can find about all the steps required. Thank you. The implementation guides that ship with the crm are excellent step-by-step guides. In version 1.2, the IG came as a PDF on disc 3 of the bundle. In version 3.0, I believe the IG is on the Server CD (disc 1). Both have separate chapters on Win2003 installations. You can also download bot...