Is this possible, to have two registers running on one z report ?
We have a small store and would like to setup a second register as a backup,
temporary addition ( during rush hours)
Since we are a small show i do not need to have a separate register reports.
Can two registers ring up all sales together as one ?
How can i set this up ?

0
Robert4087 (350)
9/10/2007 5:26:05 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

No, you can't do that.

You might be able to use the Register Analysis report available in SO
Manager Utilities/Crystal Reports to get something close to a single Z
though.

Glenn Adams
Tiber Creek Consulting
http://www.tibercreek.com
glenn@tibercreek.com

Robert wrote:
> Is this possible, to have two registers running on one z report ?
> We have a small store and would like to setup a second register as a backup,
> temporary addition ( during rush hours)
> Since we are a small show i do not need to have a separate register reports.
> Can two registers ring up all sales together as one ?
> How can i set this up ?

0
glenn9672 (1267)
9/11/2007 3:28:29 AM
Robert,
We have a consolidated Z report that will show a combination for all batches
closed between a given start date and end date.  This may be what you are
looking for.  If you are interested please give us a ring at 1-888-267-RITE
or drop us an email at sales@rite.us.

--
Thank you,

Ryan Sakry
Program Manager
Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE)
rsakry@rite.us
http://www.rite.us
320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office)
320-230-1796 (Fax)
"Robert" <Robert@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is this possible, to have two registers running on one z report ?
> We have a small store and would like to setup a second register as a
> backup,
> temporary addition ( during rush hours)
> Since we are a small show i do not need to have a separate register
> reports.
> Can two registers ring up all sales together as one ?
> How can i set this up ?

0
rsakry (322)
9/11/2007 2:07:20 PM
what would happen  if i run two registers without setting additional in store
operations options./.
I tried connecting demo RMS to our main system and  i'm able to open POS and
scan items, i have not tried to fully process a sale.
Could this corrupt my database ?
Has anyone tried this ?

Robert

what
"Ryan @ RITE" wrote:

> Robert,
> We have a consolidated Z report that will show a combination for all batches
> closed between a given start date and end date.  This may be what you are
> looking for.  If you are interested please give us a ring at 1-888-267-RITE
> or drop us an email at sales@rite.us.
>
> --
> Thank you,
>
> Ryan Sakry
> Program Manager
> Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE)
> rsakry@rite.us
> http://www.rite.us
> 320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office)
> 320-230-1796 (Fax)
> "Robert" <Robert@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Is this possible, to have two registers running on one z report ?
> > We have a small store and would like to setup a second register as a
> > backup,
> > temporary addition ( during rush hours)
> > Since we are a small show i do not need to have a separate register
> > reports.
> > Can two registers ring up all sales together as one ?
> > How can i set this up ?

0
Robert4087 (350)

Use Form to prompt for report criteria

parsing a date and time field #2

Report.SalesPlusTax
I don't know if you guys have ever try to show the total tax sale on the z report, but when i make the modified on the z report it came out that the total tax is 0. It didn't show me anything, i don't know if the script is wrong or the script is not working for RMS V1.3?? Has anyone ever tried that?? <ROW> "Taxable Sales|" Report.SalesPlusTax </ROW> ...

crosstab qry as report source breaks Access2007
We have 3 reports whose record sources are crosstab queries. All have work fine on the pc's running Access2003. But, the one pc running Access2007 doesn't like the crosstab queries as the report source. We don't get an error - only the dreaded 'Access has encountered a problem and has closed...' It totally shuts down the access application. I stepped through the little bit of onOpen code while opening the reports and all works fine. I open the crosstab query and it opens just fine. To test the theory that it is a crosstab source problem, I tried to recreate one of the...

Report CRM 3.0
Hi, I would need to find out the detailed procedure (step by step) to customize a report…. Could anybody inform about any links or documents concerning this issue? Thank's Marco I'm not sure if it's detailed enough, but the technical training manual has a section on creating and customizing reports. You can find it here: http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/using/whatsnewtechnical.mspx HTH, -- Jeffry van de Vuurst CWR Mobility www.cwrmobility.com -- "Marco Rocca" <Marco Rocca@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CEF80683-EC26-456C-82C...

Money Central Portfolio #2

macro #2

merging 2 cells without losing data?

Statements #2

How to make a Add key disabled after adding one record unless
Hi, I have a form where I am adding records. There are two boxes where one has to put the lineitemnumber and another box where one has to put the description. Unless the above two boxes are filled in the Add command box need to be disabled. Now, the problem is after adding one record the Add button is enabled and I cannot disable it. I would appreciate any help to solve this. The error message is: The methos is not supported The following is the code: Private Sub cmdadd_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdadd_Click If (IsNull(Me.LineItemID) = True) Or (IsNull(Me.Description) = True) Then ...

CRM 4.0 Custom Report Filter Problem

Macro

stock variance report
Hi there, Is there any way to edit that stock variance report at HQ? There are no $$ values and this is quite important at HQ. How do others work with this? IB Ivan, Create a custom report using the Quantity Discrepancy List as a template, add the SnapShotCost, SnapShotLastCost and/or SnapShotReplacementCost column from the ItemDynamic table times the qty difference. -- * "Ivan Brebner" <ibrebner@premiumretail.com.au> wrote in message news:%23Idw6wPAGHA.2912@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... Hi there, Is there any way to edit that stock variance report at HQ? There are no ...

Messenger emoticons
I have changed laptops and I did grab the old laptops custom emoticons folder (all in dt2 and id2 file endings.) But when i copy everything in the folder and add it to my new laptops custom emoticons folder... they get added (i.e. show up in the folder) but the images/gifs or names dont show up on the actual msn... *what gives*? Do I have to change the dt2 endings to gif or jpeg and go to "create" in msn for each of them to add them in? (I tried with one and it worked) Only problem is i have alot, like 203 dt2 files so changing the ending to .gif and adding each singu...

Sum amount if = 2 value's

Excel pivot table #2

Can I do this query in one step?
Suppose I have a talble like this, each record has a unique ID. All"A"s or "B", "C"s should have only x or y or z property attached. Iwant to find A, B or C which has more than one properties.1 A x ...2 A x ...3 A x ...4 A y ...5 B x6 B y7 C z....resutls would look like:A xA y....I think I can do this in two steps or with a subquery. Then I thoughtof self-join but didn't figure out how to use it in this case.Thanks a lot! SELECT DISTINCT and do not include the record ID perhaps? Or is the record ID vital?"muster" <muster@gmail.com> wrote in me...

Checkbook Register
Why would negative amounts be showing up in the checkbook register for checks that are voided? We had a situation where a check written in April was voided yesterday 8/17/06. The check is now showing up twice on the checkbook register - one as a positive and the other as a negative. Two other checks were voided yesterday and they show up as one item in the register with an asterick (*) by them. The only KBs I can find say that if Bank Rec wasn't installed prior to voiding (which it was because the others work fine) and that if the Check was reconciled prior to voiding (which it ...

Report Filter focus
Hey all, I am experiencing an issue with the report filters in RMS. It is not a show stopper, but annoying. When I launch a report in SO Manager on a win XP machine, RMS version 1.3, the report filter is there, but the correct field is not selected and the filter under Filters is not selected. When this happens and I want to change the filter, I first need to click on the Filter itself in the bottom box and then select the correct field out of the Fields list, then change the Value. Is there anything I can do to fix this? To use a real report as an example, When I run the Detailed Sales rep...

Outlook Express 6 Spell Check #2
I am using Outlook Express 6 on Windows XP, and I have a problem with spell check. When you send an email, it says "spell check has been haulted, do you want to send anyway" and if I ask it to spell check, it says an error has occured in spell check. All my spelling options are correctly set, so I don't know what the problem is. Kimberly McNabb <knmcnabb@hotmail.com> wrote: > I am using Outlook Express 6 on Windows XP, and I have a > problem with spell check. Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

Database #2
Hi I'm new to Outlook. I hear of an Outlook database in other threads. Is this synonymous with the ..pst or .ost files people mention? Does it corrupt often and if so are there tools to repair it? Regards Craig. There's a utility called ScanPST.EXE that will scan and attempt to repair the file. Yes, typically when a user says Outlook database they're referring to their PST file "Craig Roberts" <craigroberts@jkr.co.uk> wrote in message news:C4C8E141.211DE%craigroberts@jkr.co.uk... > Hi > > I'm new to Outlook. > > I hear of an Outlook d...

unique with 2 columns

host unreachable #2
hi, if i send a email with a wrong address or mispelled it, i don't get a message that the address, destination is wrong until 4 days later after being deletedj from the outgoi queue im using E5,5 sp4 thks Is that for all domains, even for Yahoo and Hotmail? Rick wrote: > hi, > > if i send a email with a wrong address or mispelled it, i > don't get a message that the address, destination is wrong > until 4 days later after being deletedj from the outgoi > queue > > im using E5,5 sp4 > > thks ...