Is this possible, to have two registers running on one z report ?
We have a small store and would like to setup a second register as a backup,
temporary addition ( during rush hours)
Since we are a small show i do not need to have a separate register reports.
Can two registers ring up all sales together as one ?
How can i set this up ?

0
Robert4087 (350)
9/10/2007 5:26:05 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

No, you can't do that.

You might be able to use the Register Analysis report available in SO
Manager Utilities/Crystal Reports to get something close to a single Z
though.

Glenn Adams
Tiber Creek Consulting
http://www.tibercreek.com
glenn@tibercreek.com

Robert wrote:
> Is this possible, to have two registers running on one z report ?
> We have a small store and would like to setup a second register as a backup,
> temporary addition ( during rush hours)
> Since we are a small show i do not need to have a separate register reports.
> Can two registers ring up all sales together as one ?
> How can i set this up ?

0
glenn9672 (1267)
9/11/2007 3:28:29 AM
Robert,
We have a consolidated Z report that will show a combination for all batches
closed between a given start date and end date.  This may be what you are
looking for.  If you are interested please give us a ring at 1-888-267-RITE
or drop us an email at sales@rite.us.

--
Thank you,

Ryan Sakry
Program Manager
Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE)
rsakry@rite.us
http://www.rite.us
320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office)
320-230-1796 (Fax)
"Robert" <Robert@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is this possible, to have two registers running on one z report ?
> We have a small store and would like to setup a second register as a
> backup,
> temporary addition ( during rush hours)
> Since we are a small show i do not need to have a separate register
> reports.
> Can two registers ring up all sales together as one ?
> How can i set this up ?

0
rsakry (322)
9/11/2007 2:07:20 PM
what would happen  if i run two registers without setting additional in store
operations options./.
I tried connecting demo RMS to our main system and  i'm able to open POS and
scan items, i have not tried to fully process a sale.
Could this corrupt my database ?
Has anyone tried this ?

Robert

what
"Ryan @ RITE" wrote:

> Robert,
> We have a consolidated Z report that will show a combination for all batches
> closed between a given start date and end date.  This may be what you are
> looking for.  If you are interested please give us a ring at 1-888-267-RITE
> or drop us an email at sales@rite.us.
>
> --
> Thank you,
>
> Ryan Sakry
> Program Manager
> Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE)
> rsakry@rite.us
> http://www.rite.us
> 320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office)
> 320-230-1796 (Fax)
> "Robert" <Robert@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Is this possible, to have two registers running on one z report ?
> > We have a small store and would like to setup a second register as a
> > backup,
> > temporary addition ( during rush hours)
> > Since we are a small show i do not need to have a separate register
> > reports.
> > Can two registers ring up all sales together as one ?
> > How can i set this up ?

0
Robert4087 (350)

Message "class not registered" opening sheet with macros Excel 97
I have created a document with Macros and is password protected. I have sent it to several people who are able to use it - the one who can't is using Excel 97 SP2. They are getting error message "class not registered" - could it be the version they are using and how do I make sure they are able to use it. This could simply be a version issue if you developed on a later version and used controls from that versions object libraries. You should always use the lowest version to develop on. If this is not the case look in the VBE on the faulty machine and check tools>ref...

Upgrading from Money 2002 #2
I have the original money 2002 that came with the computer and have never upgraded. Which is the best version to go to? More importantly, when I purchase and download the upgrade, will it go over the current program and update all the information that I currently have? Thanks and Happy New Year -- mfletcher The latest version in the US is Money+ aka Money 2008. Other geographies have different versions. Money keeps all your data in the .mny file not the program. When you install the new version it usually remembers where your .mny file was, makes a copy of it (for safety) and then up...

How to restore reports in CRM 4.0
I deleted all of the reports in CRM 4.0 from the GUI (using the X) How can I restore these? Thanks James James, Try the command: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server\Tools>PublishReports.exe MicrosoftCRM Peter Gernburd "JamesE" <JamesE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CC6D924-8FFB-4A59-A790-2CCD58FD2ED0@microsoft.com... >I deleted all of the reports in CRM 4.0 from the GUI (using the X) > How can I restore these? > > Thanks > > James Peter, I have already run this comand and the reports have been added to MS Repo...

Can I delete my switchboard and make a new one?
I do not like my switchboard and would like to delete this one and start all over. But when I did delete it I couldn't make another one, because I couldn't delete the default. What should I do?Thanks,Dustin Just delete the form and the table that were created by the wizard, then start over.-- Rick B"Dustin" <Dustin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:42F94A44-9352-4D02-9104-65593869B271@microsoft.com...>I do not like my switchboard and would like to delete this one and start >all> over. But when I did delete it I couldn't make another one, beca...

pantone colors #2
Is there a way to make Publisher 2007 show all Pantone Colors? I want 021 U. Find doesn't do it. B I don't think Publisher has all the Pantone colors. There are close equivalents. Not the same of course... C=0 M=53 Y=100 K=0 R=252 G=115 B=35 -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Bob Wright" <mmpdallas@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:%23N1wilmHJHA.1364@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to make Publisher 2007 show all Pantone Colors? I want 021 U. > Find doesn't do it. > B Guess you are right, not all there. Weird. Close equivalents ...

Formulas don't work in certain cells #2
nope, the cells are formatted as numbers. I simply cannot figure thi out. -Jorda -- kalik24 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- kalik247's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1594 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27423 Being formatted as numbers doesn't automatically mean they are numbers. Copy an empty cell formatted to General. Select your range of numbers and Paste Special>Add>OK>Esc Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 11:59:46 -0600, kalik247 <kalik2...

Print Macro #2
Trying to write a macro to print a spreadsheet where the number of rows of data varies. What's wrong with this code? Dim rng As Range Set rng = Range("A1").End(xlDown).End(xlToRight) With ActiveSheet.PageSetup .PrintArea = rng End With Thank you. Pam Hi Pam Leave your PrintArea empty Excel will print all cells with a value on the sheet -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "Pam" <gasp0225@juno.com> wrote in message news:16e401c38521$a7d25420$3501280a@phx.gbl... > Trying to write a macro to ...

Access, average several fields in one row
I have several rows of data in a field, I need to average all the entries in one row I have 12 fields for 12 months of data, I need the average of the sum of all non blank entries. For example 3 months completed, the solution in Excel is (field1+field2+field3)/3 I am looking for method to average the sum in Access One way if you can't change your data is to use a VBA function. I've posted one below. You would call it in a calculated field in a query. Assuming your field names are the abbreviated month names the expression might look like the following. Field: fRow...

Importing data into Outlook #2
Is there a process or program with which I can transfer my ACT! data into Outlook contacts? Thanks! ...

Access 2007 Reports
I'm using an Access 2000 mdb (split ends) in Access 2007. I cannot up- convert because other terminals don't have Office 2007. It works as a database just fine except: When I try to change a (front end) report from the default printer to another specific printer in design view, page setup, it all LOOKS good except it does not save my changes upon return and goes back to the default printer. I never had this problem with earlier versions of Access and the specific printer in questions works fine with other apps and terminals. Any ideas people? Many thanks. JM This is a known prob...

Unable to send a message, its been trying for 24hrs #2
I have been tring to send an email that contains a photo, for the past 24hrs. it wont send. all I am able to see is "cannot open this file, Outlook has already begun transmission. It wont even let me delete the message http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/messagestuckinoutbox.htm=20 --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, tillybird asked: | I have been tring to send an email that contains a photo, for the | past ...

Error in Detailed Sales Report
Dear All, Have you encountered a strange scenario wherein in your shop you have sold 1 item in that particular invoice/receipt # but when it got connected and process the WS401 and when you run the detailed report in HQ level , it was added up with some items which is not in the original shop transactions. Example.. Store A Trx # item Qty 1023 apple 2 in HQ Store Trx# Item Qty A 1023 apple 2 A 1023 orange 3 A 1023 banana 2 Which in the store A transaction, those items where not in that trasaction but somehow when it was connected and process...

graph add ins for dials or dashboard reports?
I am trying to create some dashboard reporting at my company and cannot find any addins for this purpose. Can anyone help ??? I've heard from a few people that like Charley Kidd's dashboards. I haven't tried them: http://exceluser.com/dash/index.htm - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ BhewesPSU91 wrote: > I am trying to create some dashboard reporting at my company and cannot find > any addins for this purpose. Can anyone help ??? ...

Microsoft CRM 1.2 database export failed 01-27-06
I am receiving this message when I try to upgrade my CRM 1.2 to CRM 3.0, does any one have any idea what this means? ...

When I open a workbook, another one called Book1 is also opened. W
This Book1 becomes the current book. If I go to Window on the toolbar I can switch to my correct workbook. Why is this Book1 being opened? I can cure it by closing Book1, then saving my correct workbook, then closing that one. The next time I open my workbook, Book1 has disappeared. Do you mean two different sheets within the same workbook? "Ian@MarlandLtd" wrote: > This Book1 becomes the current book. If I go to Window on the toolbar I can > switch to my correct workbook. Why is this Book1 being opened? I can cure it > by closing Book1, then saving my correct workbo...

I registed damiler-benz.mobi, who want it, please contact with me! mail to 001@001.io

Report Writer
I am trying to modify the Financial Trail Balance in Summary in Report Writer in GP10 to have two separate columns: one that shows the ending credit balance and the other column to show the ending debit balance. Also at the bottom of the total for the debit and credit columns I need to show the profit/loss that would display on an income statement. If possible provide some details if they have every created this modified report or let me know where I can find more information on generating these reports. Below is an example of how the report layout. Account Description ...

One Exchange server wont send mail to certain domains
Hi, Just wondering if I can pick someones brains. We have 2 Exchange servers, 1 2000 (Ex2000 Sp3, Win2k SP4, Global Catalogue, member), and 1 2003 server (Ex2003 Sp2, Win2k3 SP2, master). Since putting in the 2003 server, users on the 2000 server get some "mail server rejected connection" failures when sending to 1 or 2 domains, most other domains accept mail ok. Users on the 2003 box can send fine. We've checked our MX records which are in place on the firewall, and we can also telnet to these domains and complete the telnet test. 2003 > outside world (u...

Ad Hoc Reporting #2
Hi, I am putting together an ad hoc report in Excel. My query is in the VB editor. I am trying to specify criteria Select x,y,z where... in the WHERE, I am struggling. I want to take a range of ids specified in the worksheet, F2:F55. So Select x, y, z where IDs IN ( F2:F55 ) I tried to use WHERE IN ( Range(F2:F55) ) but it did not like it. What syntax should I use to make this work? Thanks! ...

Reinstall #2
I am reinstalling Office 2003 on a new computer. I have installed the software but I the contact information and calendars, messages, notes etc have not transferred to the new one. How can I do that? ...

GetTextExtentPoint32 #2
Hi, I have multiple problems here :( I have a short text in UNICODE and the text contains newlines as well (carriage return and newline) and it seems that GetTextExtentPoint32 doesn't take into account the newlines. So I broke the lines myself and checked which has the longest length. Also, for the "int cbString" parameter, if my text is "hello" and I pass 5, then it doesn't return the current width. I have to send 6. Yes, I do select my font in the HDC before calling this. Other problem! Interline spacing issue Lines are separated by a certain mount of pixels...

Incoming Emails #2
Do I always have to click the "Send/Receive" button in order to get my new emails? No, you can go to TOOLS, then SEND/RECEIVE SETTINGS and then DEFINE SEND/RECEIVE SETTINGS and in the box's shown, you can tell Outlook to automatically send or receive your messages every XX mins. Tedd -- Tedd Riggs PDASquare Content Developer www.pdasquire.com "wj" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88174331-72B4-4ECF-B688-DF745D9178EF@microsoft.com... > Do I always have to click the "Send/Receive" button in order to get my new emails? T...

HR / Payroll Vacation and Sick Liability Report Hourly and Salary
Is there a report that will show the vacation and sick liability for employees? We are currently using HR and PR but tracking vacation and sick in HR. I saw KB 872030 and 871988 (It's for PR and GP 6.0). Is there a more current KB or a report already created in HR? Thanks. Hi Jake, My email is tklinnert@west-fargo.k12.nd.us Thank you for your assistance. Tara "Jake[MSFT]" wrote: > Hello and thanks for posting. > > We do have a report that I developed that calculates PTO liability for HR > but it is mostly untested (and not very pretty). If yo...

Scanning Problem no one seems to be able to fix
I have been having this problem trying to scan and acquire these files i have. i get all the way to the public box where the documents are, but at the end of an acquire it says "Error in retrieving thumbnail BMP. internal error occurred. connection lost. please refresh." I've had a couple IT guys in here messing with it and still nothing seems to work. I'm just not sure where to look or begin. any help or ideas would be appreciated greatly. thanks -- Travar1410 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Travar1410's Profile:...