>>>Live Chat Today 10:00amPST:Microsoft Dynamics RMS - Matrix Item

Do you have questions about creating and maintaining matrix items in
Microsoft Dynamics RMS? Want to learn more about component items, dimension
sets, and attributes? Chat with Retail Management System feature experts
about these or any other matrix item issues.

Sign-up: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/chats/default.mspx

September 13, 2007
10:00 A.M. Pacific Time

danreed (42)
9/13/2007 4:02:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

How can we find out about RMS chat events  with a bit longer notice /.

Robert

"Retail Solutions Team[MSFT]" wrote:

> Do you have questions about creating and maintaining matrix items in
> Microsoft Dynamics RMS? Want to learn more about component items, dimension
> sets, and attributes? Chat with Retail Management System feature experts
> about these or any other matrix item issues.
>
> Sign-up: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/chats/default.mspx
>
> September 13, 2007
> 10:00 A.M. Pacific Time

Robert4087 (350)
9/14/2007 3:38:01 AM
------=_NextPart_0001_220EEDD6

Good afternoon Robert,

Thank you for posting your follow up.

This information can be found on the RMS Using site:

http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/rms/using/default.mspx

Todd Berger
Microsoft Online Partner Support

PLEASE NOTE:
The newsgroup SECURE CODE and PASSWORD changes have been delayed.
Please complete a re-registration process by entering the secure code
mpng2008 when prompted at the Newsgroup entry page.
Once you have entered the secure code mpng2008, you will be
able to update your profile and access the partner newsgroups through the
web or your NNTP account..
* * *  OUR APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE * * *

--------------------
From: =?Utf-8?B?Um9iZXJ0?= <Robert@discussions.microsoft.com>
Subject: RE: >>>Live Chat Today 10:00amPST:Microsoft Dynamics RMS - Matrix
Item
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 20:38:01 -0700

How can we find out about RMS chat events  with a bit longer notice /.

Robert

"Retail Solutions Team[MSFT]" wrote:

> Do you have questions about creating and maintaining matrix items in
> Microsoft Dynamics RMS? Want to learn more about component items,
dimension
> sets, and attributes? Chat with Retail Management System feature experts
> about these or any other matrix item issues.
>
> Sign-up: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/chats/default.mspx
>
> September 13, 2007
> 10:00 A.M. Pacific Time

rights.

------=_NextPart_0001_220EEDD6

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Good afternoon Robert,
\par
\par Thank you for posting your follow up.
\par
\par This information can be found on the RMS Using site:
\par
\par http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/rms/using/default.mspx
\par
\par
\par Todd Berger
\par Microsoft Online Partner Support
\par
\par PLEASE NOTE:
\par The newsgroup SECURE CODE and PASSWORD changes have been delayed.
\par Please complete a re-registration process by entering the secure code mpng2008 when prompted at the Newsgroup entry page.
\par Once you have entered the secure code mpng2008, you will be
\par able to update your profile and access the partner newsgroups through the web or your NNTP account..
\par * * *  OUR APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE * * *
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader
\par so that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
\par
\par
\par \pard\li720 --------------------
\par From: =?Utf-8?B?Um9iZXJ0?= <Robert@discussions.microsoft.com>
\par Subject: RE: >>>Live Chat Today 10:00amPST:Microsoft Dynamics RMS - Matrix Item
\par Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 20:38:01 -0700
\par
\par How can we find out about RMS chat events  with a bit longer notice /.
\par
\par
\par Robert
\par
\par "Retail Solutions Team[MSFT]" wrote:
\par
\par > Do you have questions about creating and maintaining matrix items in
\par > Microsoft Dynamics RMS? Want to learn more about component items, dimension
\par > sets, and attributes? Chat with Retail Management System feature experts
\par > about these or any other matrix item issues.
\par >
\par > Sign-up: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/chats/default.mspx
\par >
\par > September 13, 2007
\par > 10:00 A.M. Pacific Time
\par >
\par > --
\par > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
\par \pard
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_220EEDD6--

0
tberger (219)

Customize Outlook Today #16
"Customize Outlook Today" button does nothing when I click on it. Worked before. Only difference is we applied SP1 and SP3 and security updates. If this is Outlook 2000, the following MSKB article provides the fix for this issue. OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820575 -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** I...

2 e-mail accounts thru microsoft-
i HAVE 2 E-MAIL ACCOUNTS THRU MICROSOFT- 1-MICROSOFT OUTLOOK AND THE OTHER IS MICROSOFT LIVE. BOTH HAVE THE SAME ADDRESS. I CANNOT GET THE ACCOUNTS TO COMMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER. tHE MICROSOFT LIVE ACCOUNT ONLY RECEIVES E-MAILS FROM MICROSOFT AND IF I TRY TO SEND SOMETHING FROM WORD THAT IS WHERE IT GOES AND i CANNOT SEND IT ANYWHERE. plEASE HELP WOULD REALLY LIKE TO TALK TO SOMEONE FOR HELP -- jsj This group is for Windows Mail. Outlook is a program, not an account provider. You'll going to have to explain in better detail what you want to do. -- Dave N....

Please help on RMS Questions
Hello, Request you to please help me on following questions. 1) In RMS can we setup the Customerwise--Item Wise price ? 2) What is the impact if we hold the transaction more than day and closed the registered ? 3) If I did the transaction on Register A and hold I assume that we can Recall that Transaction any store specific register ? please correct me if I am wrong. 4) Is it possible to view the other store on hand Qty ? Your prompt reply will be highly appreciable. Thanks Sandip I will try to answer to my best understnding of what you wish to achieve: 1) In RMS can we setup the Cust...

date format 01-02-10
How can I set a date format for any cell and user has to use that format otherwise user is not allowed to enter any date. Hi you can only do it with code. The following is some event code which would ensure that only dates can be entered in column A, strating from row 2. Adjust to suit your nededs. also, date format has been set as dd mmm yyyy e.g. 02 Jan 2010, again change to suit the format you want. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Dim edate As Date If Target.Row < 2 Then Exit Sub ' change row number from 2 if required If Target.Co...

Can you reformat order of items in Pivot Tables after refresh?
When I set up pivot tables for time reporting entries at work, there are often new projects that come in weekly, and every time that I refresh the report, the new items do not show up in alphabetical order in the drop down list (in the Page Field). Do any of you know if it's possible to reformat the order of these items without having to rebuild the report? I'm dealing with about 200 projects, and it becomes very difficult to sort when new projects are added at the bottom while the rest are listed alphabetically. I'd GREATLY appreciate any ideas! : ) Drag the page fi...

Microsoft Point of Sale Newsgroup
I'd like to suggest starting a Microsoft Point of Sale newsgroup to support the Microsoft Point of Sale product. While occassionally MSPOS posts show up in the RMS newsgroup, it's often not clear if a question is on RMS or on MSPOS. For the new owner of MSPOS, if they do find this newsgroup, it quickly becomes apparent that this newsgroup isn't for MSPOS. Also, if a retailer owns MSPOS, they aren't necessarily aware that RMS is a completely different software title. If you've ever had trouble sifting through the posts to find information on MSPOS specifically, ple...

Microsoft outlook 2003 keep wanting to install "MS outlook feature"
There is one machine that it keeps prompting me to install "MS outlook 2003 feature" when i started my outlook after each after each computer power shutdown. once it got installed (with full admin rights, they're fine but when you turn the computer off and then restart it back up, it prompts you for the original installer file (the .msi file) this user is running MS office 97 except for outlook which is 2003. ideas/thoughts? ...

RMS HQ running on Citrix
We have RMS running at stores and the servers at 1 office (soon to be hosted at our ISP). All office staff access RMS HQ via citrix. We have separate servers for HQ, Comms and the SQL DB. None of which tick over 10% CPU usage and there is plenty of RAM on the servers. We are constantly getting the following errors: (1) clipboard errors, (2) runtime errors, (3) refreshing lists message delays, (4) RMS HQ hanging (5) Sales Reports taking 5 minutes to run Are these citrix related? Is there a preferable way to allow users from multiple locations to access RMS HQ? Someone has suggested usi...

How to setup RMS system if want to print receipt immedately after
How to setup RMS system if want to print receipt immedately after scan goods ? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_01BB_01C6ABFC.39F91010 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Suradej, Can't do it. What would the receipt look like if you added something = and then immediately deleted it? You can erase the printed line. --=20 * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader = to see and download the file attachment. If you are ...

Date query 01-21-10
I have a table which contains a field called "DUEDATE", data type is DATE/TIME, formatted as LONGDATE. I use it to enter in dates when projects are due. How can I write a query which returns "DUEDATE" items for the current date. Example: Today is January 21, 2010 and I want to retrieve everything from the table with "DUEDATE" of january 21,2010. If you only store the date part and only want to return records where the DueDate is the current date, set the criteria under DueDate to: =Date() Duane Hookom MS Access MVP "Iago" <Iago@d...

Can't open Outlook 04-28-10
When trying to open Outlook, I get the following message: Cannot start microsoft office outlook. Cannot open the outlook window. Other Office products work fine. "Harley13" <Harley13@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0C7142B7-B90A-425C-A9F9-3B8127BA1B56@microsoft.com... > When trying to open Outlook, I get the following message: Cannot start > microsoft office outlook. Cannot open the outlook window. Other Office > products work fine. > > A quick search either here or in Google would have given you the solution to this very ...

deleting the dynamics.dic file on the server
Hello: Someone at a client of ours went in and somehow managed to accidentally delete the dynamics.dic file from the server’s GP code folder. Now, GP will of course not run on the server. The client tried to alleviate this issue by copying the dynamics.dic file and dex.ini file from a working workstation. That did not work. They still get errors on the server whenever someone tries to launch GP from the server (Visual Basic initialization failure, ".tlb files are missing", outdated versions of OLE system files are present, etc.) The client does not have a backup of this c...

Opera is Audo Updateing on Win98 to 10.52 Here how to fix the error!
Opera is Audo Updateing on Win98 to 10.52 Here how to fix the error! Opera Error Failed to load the Unicode compatibility layer oUnifinsi.dll because. The specified procedure could not be found. The Fix is Right Hand Click on your Opera Icon on Desk Top Click properties Click Find Target In the Opera Folder Click on Opera.exe Then it will do it's update to 10.53 Error initializing Opera: module 10 Click ok Click on Opera.exe one more time. now your Opera 10.53 it up and running on windows 98 ...

validate dynamic XML against dynamic XSD using VB.NET
Greetings All If this is the wrong place to post this question, please give me a push in the right direction. Thanks. I know there has to be a simpler way to do this, but this is as simple a way as I could come up with. Yes, it's obvious I don't know what I'm doing. I'm creating an XSD string and an XML string at runtime (ie: NOT read from file). I want to validate the XML against the XSD. (All the examples in MSDN and on google seem to read the XML and XSD from file.) It appears that the XSD is not getting properly loaded or parsed because after I add the XmlSchema obj...

Dynamically control how many lines on a graph?
I apologize if this is a FAQ, for some reason my newsreader isn't picking up any messages from this group (looks like no postings) so hopefully I'll be able to access responses, if not, I'll googlesearch for responses later today and tomorrow... ------------------------------------------------ I have many sets of data, all on the same sheet (in a repeated pattern- starting in row 1, then 11, then 21, etc) My single graph is based on named ranges, and the named range(s) are based on Steve Bullen's funchart1 (autoexpanding chart) to control how many x-axis values are shown- whic...

Error de instalacion en Microsoft CRM 3.0
Cerca del final, me sale esto: Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.GrantDatabaseAccessAction failed. Invalid object name 'dbo.fn_LocalTimeToUTC'. Invalid object name 'dbo.fn_UTCToLocalTime'. Invalid object name 'dbo.fn_RptBracket'. Invalid object name 'dbo.fn_GetFormatStrings'. Invalid object name 'dbo.fn_FindUserGuid'. Invalid object name 'dbo.fn_FindBusinessGuid'. lo que hice fue crear las funciones en las 2 bases de datos que el programa crea, solo para q las encontrata, despues de hacerlo le di retry y termino la instalacion bien. imagi...

dynamic user interface
Hi, I need to create a project that will run as a tray icon and load an interface when necessary. This I can do fairly easily, but for the sake of resources, I would like to create the main UI in a DLL of its own, load it dynamically and unload it when it is not showing... is this possible with an MFC extension DLL? If so, are there any special design concerns? Is this a generally bad idea? Is there a better way to approach this? -- Thanks in advance for your help, Manny Not sure what you mean by "load an interface when necessary". Any program can simply hide itself ...

Dynamic Colouring
Hi, I was wondering, is it possible to colour shapes and links depending on dates and times. For example I want to set the colour of shapes on a project plan, depending if we have completed on time or met an SLA etc. Is this possible in Visio 2002? Kind regards RickyP Visio 2003. I find no conditional formatting. Have you tried Menu, tools, Add Ons, Building Plan, Color by Value ? If this does not work, try working with the ShapeSheet. "RickyP" wrote: > Hi, > > I was wondering, is it possible to colour shapes and links depending on > dates and times. >...

Itemize a colum and fill down
Hi, I have a data range from A1:D10 Is there a macro to remove all data from column C, then itemize down "10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1" starting at C1? Note, the number of rows can change from 10 to any amount later. thanks. ??? itemize down "10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1" starting at C1? -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "johncaleb" <johncaleb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D1D8BDDC-D1AC-450A-B3EE-6B92B00AFFE8@microsoft.com... > Hi, > I have a data range from A1:D10 > Is ther...

Using Microsoft Money 2006 for Small Business
I am looking for software to run my business finances and to work with my acountant for tax time. How does Money compare to something like Quick Books? Money 2006 Small Business does not directly compare to QuickBooks. But you might want to look at Microsoft Small Business Accounting: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/FX011956881033.aspx -Mark "Merphie" <Merphie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E812F406-A708-4535-AB9F-DDEE29B7D156@microsoft.com... > I am looking for software to run my business finances and to work with my > acountant for tax time. ...

Microsoft Outlook #48
My Microsoft Outllook 2003 takes forever to load in after being logged off.. Is there any way to speed up the process? bluexah wrote: > My Microsoft Outllook 2003 takes forever to load in Does "load in" mean "startup"? The larger your message store and the move enabled add-ons you have installed will make Outlook take longer to startup. > after being logged off.. If you logoff your Windows session, all user processes are terminated. That includes Outlook. You can't run Outlook or other apps when you are logged out of Windows. > Is there any way to sp...

Linked Tables 05-04-10
I currently am running a split database on a LAN. Over time, the directory in which the backend was stored, has been deleted and re-directed. Is there a quicker way to re-link the tables in the backend to the frontend rather than deleting the linked tables in the frontend and just relinking? -- Todd If it's just a matter that the mapped drive letter has changes, like P to Q, you can use UNCs to link the tables. Here's some discussion on the matter: http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forum.aspx/access/14837/Linked-Table-Manager-UNC-Paths -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Ac...

tomorrow's date on an invoice made today
I'm using Microsoft Excel Invoice that calculates totales, the date will be the same as the date when I make it and I want it to be for the next day. Also I need help in order to have automaticly a progresive invoice number. I thank you in advance Hi, I do not have the file you refer to but the date is probably calculated with the TODAY() or NOW() function. Select the cell where the date is and add 1 to it, change the formula to read =TODAY()+1 If the cell is locked choose Tools, Protection, Unprotect Sheet. and try again. -- Thanks, Shane Devenshire "carlos" wrote:...

Factory-Reconditioned Skil 2887-10-RT 18-Volt 2-Tool Cordless Combo Kit
Price:$129.00 Image: http:///image.php?id=B001SNZ6WA Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B001SNZ6WA Includes 18 Volt Cordless 2-Speed 3/8" Drill/Driver - 2887-RT, Cordless Flashlight - 2890, (2) Batteries, 1-Hour Quick Charger, Storage Case ...

Query engine for MS Dynamics CRM 3.0
Hi, exist in MS CRM 3.0 a query engine tools so one user can produce an excel export os some data? For example: I need all account address based on a category? I need all contact contacted for a specific campaign? and so on Thanks and sorry form my bad english Lorenzo Soncini Technoservice S.a.s. 38057 Pergine Valsugana (TN) Italy You can do this using Advanced Find. Click advanced find on the toolbar in the main crm window. Select the entity to search on (Look for field) Edit the query (big white area) Edit the columns to showup (Edit columns button on the top toolbar) Click FInd Click ...