O.E. Send Heading appeared at the top of a Word document.

While typing a document in Word I somehow got the send heading from O.E. at
the top of my document.  I feel really stupid but don't know how to get it
off.  Help?  Thanks!
outlookexpress.general 525 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I'm not quite sure what the "OE Send Heading" is, but if in Word you
accidentally added a header, use View, Header & Footer to edit/delete
the header.

--

Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us

"Pat" <Pat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> While typing a document in Word I somehow got the send heading from
> O.E. at
> the top of my document.  I feel really stupid but don't know how to
> get it
> off.  Help?  Thanks!

0
Michael

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Word 2004 overriding global prefs
Okay.. PMG5 running 10.4.6. I have a problem with the default page setup settings in two limited user accounts (my own, admin account, is fine). As I am in the UK, the global default paper size is set to A4. All applications respect this - bar Word. Every time it's fired up, and a new document selected, the paper size is always US Letter. This does NOT affect any other Office application. I have tried trashing prefs - I've even removed (using the supplied removal tool) and reinstalled Office. My mother uses Word extensively as she works at home a good deal. She wouldn't ...

Setting up a new e-mail account

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

Sending Email #6

opening a .docx with word 2004

Macro

Word 2003: Will it work on Windows 7 Pro

Duplicate E-Mail #4

If a worksheet name is = to test then a msgbox appears
I'm looking for a macro that will display a msgbox if a worksheet is = to test. For example, if the name of a sheet in a workbook is equal to test then display msgbox saying sheet already exists. Thanks Vick dim ws as worksheet set ws = nothing on error resume next set ws = worksheets("test") on error goto 0 if ws is nothing then msgbox "doesn't exist" else msgbox "already exists" end if Vick wrote: > > I'm looking for a macro that will display a msgbox if a worksheet is = to test. > > For example, if the name of a sheet in a w...

Odd e-mail duplication problem

RPC Over HTTP on Single Server

Changing the words "Sales Receipt" to "Invoice"
I cannot find how to change the word at the top right of our Sales document to read "Invoice" rather than "Sales Receipt". We bill out as a receivable for most of our goods and there seems to be some confusion with our customers. Thanks in advance for your help. -- Ron Moore Changing Sales Order to Invoice There is a receipt variable called "Transaction.ReceiptTransactionName" (in <SUB name="PrintTransactionType"> of receipt.xml)which returns the "default" name for the transaction based on it's type. You can replace this w...

send on behalf #6
Hi, We have a helpdesk mailbox and I would like to give the "send on behalf" permission to a distribution group but "active directory Users and computers" won't let me do this. I can only see users. No groups. Exchange 2003 sp2, Outlook 2003, Native forest. I don't wanna use "send as" cause we wanna see sender name. Could it be a GC problem? Am I missing something? Thanks On 19 May 2006 06:43:07 -0700, dany_langlois@yahoo.com wrote: >Hi, > >We have a helpdesk mailbox and I would like to give the "send on >behalf" permiss...