Wrong unread count in inbox (1 is list but no there is no messages)

I'm trying to figure out why a user has this problem.  The
unread inbox count shows 1, even if there are no unread
messages in the Inbox.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance!

Check your view (View, Current View, Customize Current View) and make sure
there are no filters set.

--
Patricia Cardoza
Outlook MVP

Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003
Author, Absolute Beginner's Guide to OneNote 2003

***Please post all replies to the newsgroups***
"mr_gustav" <randy.riauka@saultc.on.ca> wrote in message
> I'm trying to figure out why a user has this problem.  The
> unread inbox count shows 1, even if there are no unread
> messages in the Inbox.
>
> Any ideas?
> Thanks in advance!

0
patriciac (522)
4/2/2004 4:43:29 PM
Thanks Patricia,

Your instructions lead me to find that her view was set to
7 days.

ok now, thanks. :-)

Isinteg Warning Message Question

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

Messages Cut off
A recipient receives forwarded mail messages that are cut off in random locations throughout the email. Outlook 2000 with latest SP. Any ideas? ...

Outlook Hangs Reading Messages

Interface not registered message

IsOutLookClient() returns wrong value

Duplicate Messages

Forwarded messages are not being sent

Ctrl+D not working on outlook messages

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

Outllok 2003 reply with wrong account
Howdy - I have Outlook 2003. For some reason my new pc has started doing the same thing as my previous one. I have 5 email accounts. When a person sends me an email to my default account and I reply, it comes from another account. In theory (and it did until the last couple of days) it should come from the account I received the email in.... I change the smtp settings on the accounts as I travel a lot, but other than that I haven't changed anything that I know of to cause this - anyone had the same problem, or better yet - know how to fixt it???!!! Thanks in advance Ron ...

How to use count for calls per hour

Entourage (allegedly) cannot see message body sent by OWA
We have a external company receiving emails from us and claim they cannot see the message body when the email is sent from OWA. We are on 2003 SP2 btw. The external party claims that the following patch for OWA fixes the problem http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=5BC06E8A-08EB-4976-BC68-A03EBE3A2552&displaylang=en I am sceptical! Any thoughts Ignore!! I just saw another thread wit hthe details for this one. Thread is "OWA message text disappears" "Peter T" wrote: > We have a external company receiving emails from us and claim they cannot...

Format List Box!

List the UNIQUE certain fields from the database
Dear Experts, Please help related to the above subject. From this discussion, got the following formula which is work well and faster for small of database. =OFFSET($G$1,MATCH(0,MMULT(--TRANSPOSE(TRANSPOSE(DATA)=I$1:I1),ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&ROW()-1))/ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&ROW()-1))),0)-1,0,1,1) where $G$1, the first row of DATA. how to convert it to VBA as this time i have a huge database. for Tab Data, Advanced, Unique Record only (works well also, but i need the VBA). basically we would like to do similar like this: Data Sample Vendor Name A B...

distibution list / updating
when we update our contacts how can we get outlook to update our distribution lists at the same time. What do you mean exactly? Can you give an example? Also what version of Outlook are you using? T. >-----Original Message----- >when we update our contacts how can we get outlook to >update our distribution lists at the same time. >. > That's what the Update Now button is for. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "wayne" <wayne@anandasacramento.org> wrote in message news:05ba01c3d4be$e83a5e80$a301280a@phx.gbl... > when we update our contacts how can we g...

Manual removal of SFO 1.2?
Is there a known process for manually uninstalling this thing? I won't bore you with the mundane details, suffice to say, I cannot log in as the installing user and uninstall this thing. Please tell me there is a documented manual removal process. -- ..NET Nobody / C# Proponent I know it sucks but if you cannot log in as the installing user - its borked - if you deleted the profile for the installing user re create it - its a permissions thing/bug if you deleted the user from AD - recrete it - it is faster than re installing XP from scratch - "Chris S" <ChrisS@di...