Wrong Font Displayed

The message fonts I select (arial) for composing and
replying to mail is not applied.  Instead my messages
appear in Times New Roman.

Suggestions?
0
azairdb (2)

What version of Outlook?
What version of Office?
What Mail Format for Outlook?
    (TOOLS | OPTIONS)
    Click the MAIL FORMAT TAB

--
Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook]

"azair" <azairdb@hotmail.com> wrote in message
The message fonts I select (arial) for composing and
replying to mail is not applied.  Instead my messages
appear in Times New Roman.

Suggestions?

Outlook 2002 sp2
Office 2002
Message Format is HTML
I have done the following steps to select my fonts but my
mail always appears in Times New Roman
(Tools/Options/Mail Format Tab/ Fonts button/ Arial
selected/ Select OK/ Select Apply)

0
azairdb (2)
7/31/2003 6:31:32 PM
Do you also have the check mark turned on next
to "Use Microsoft Word to edit email messages"?

If so, then try turning off the check mark.

--

Outlook 2002 sp2
Office 2002
Message Format is HTML
I have done the following steps to select my fonts but my
mail always appears in Times New Roman
(Tools/Options/Mail Format Tab/ Fonts button/ Arial
selected/ Select OK/ Select Apply)

How do I find the location of the font control in Win XP
Hi All, I'd like to change my fonts every now and then but don't know where to find them. Could someone please tell me where they are an how to use them? Thanks, Don Don, This newsgroup deals with Microsoft Access, a relational database application. You'll have better luck posting this on a newsgroup related to Windows Fonts. Try... microsoft.public.word.printingfonts -- hth Al Campagna Microsoft Access MVP http://home.comcast.net/~cccsolutions/index.html "Find a job that you love... and you'll never work...

use displayed value in calculation
quick question - if I perform a simple calculation of =(a1+b1) in the m1 cell, and then need to use that result in another calculation in the n1 cell =(m1*3.14), why do I get a value of 0.00 returned? michae What values are in cells A1 and B1? A small number, showing two decimal places, could display as 0.00 michael wrote: > quick question - > > if I perform a simple calculation of =(a1+b1) in the m1 cell, and then > need to use that result in another calculation in the n1 cell > =(m1*3.14), why do I get a value of 0.00 returned? > > > > michae > -- ...

Account Segments not displaying properly Trial Balance
We have 4 workstations running GP 10.0. On 2 of the workstations, when we print/display the Trial Balance the 2 and 3rd segments of the account number do not display properly. Our account number consists of 3 segments, acctnum-branch-region We have over 80 branches and without the branch number displaying properly the Trial Balance from these 2 workstations is useless. I have tried to download and update the newest printer drivers as per Crystal Reports, updated video card drivers, use Named Printers and so far I have not had any luck. Anyone have an idea? I have pasted an example be...

Combining two accounts as one display
If I have two emails, can Live Mail be configured so that both accounts can be displayed (combined) For me this would prevent 2 deletes, 2 junks, etc.- Thanks. Otzi On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 18:58:21 -0700, otzi wrote: > If I have two emails, can Live Mail be configured so that both accounts can > be displayed (combined) For me this would prevent 2 deletes, 2 junks, etc.- Back in the good old days of MS Outlook Express, a number of people wanted separate account folders. Now that MS has accommodated those folk, people are demanding a global Inbox. Well, MS, in their infinite wi...

How do you get the maximum value to display in text box form
In a form, if I have 4 text boxes and 3 of them will contain a number. How do you get the maximum value to display in the 4th. I have tried many different things, I can make it work for a single field in a table, but that finds the value through all records. I just want it to display the max value from the numbers on the form, which could be different for various records. You could use something like this as the Control Source of the 4th text box (the underscore is for ease of reading here, and must be removed from the Control Source): =IIf([Field1]>[Field2] And [Field1]>[Field3],...

font printing problem of imported visio file inside power point file
I am having a problem with VISIO 2002 with PowerPoint 2000. I made a drawing with some fonts with VISIO 2002. Then I copied the drawing and pasted into PowerPoint file. In screen, I can clearly see the font. When I print the file, drawings are there but there are no font from printed paper. Would you please help me out regarding this problem? ...

change order in which gwes loads display, touch, hid drivers
I cannot figure out how to do this, but I need GWES to load the display driver FIRST (for a splash screen implementation). Cannot find any registry values that accomplish this... any ideas? Come on guys, somebody has to know the order in which driver's are loaded by GWES.exe and how to alter it.... MS gentlemen???? I don't think that's going to help. What you really want to do is load the image in the bootloader, since, by the time GWES itself loads, you're probably 75% of the way through the boot process. As far as I can recall, GWES loads the keyboard, mouse, a...

How zoom/increase font size of Office 2004 "Help" text?
Font sizes can be set for Word, Excel and Entourage. You also can zoom in to enlarge the View of text in Office 2004 components� documents. How does one do this with the small-font text in Help? Respectfully, Norm On 9/14/04 1:36 AM, in article BD6BFBA9.49F3%nnager@vnoxsxpxaxmv.fullerton.edu, "Norman R. Nager, Ph.D." <nnager@vnoxsxpxaxmv.fullerton.edu> wrote: > Font sizes can be set for Word, Excel and Entourage. You also can zoom in > to enlarge the View of text in Office 2004 components� documents. > > How does one do this with the small-font text in Help...

Can't get bar code font to work in EXCEL 2003
I have a simple formula that converts a part number to a 3 of 9 bar code font in Excel 2003. Works great on my computer but a co-worker, who also has Excel 2003, can't get this to work. On her PC it show the 3 of 9 font in the drop down box but in the cell it is not converting it to a bar code image. Any suggestions? Thanks, Tony Most likely the font is not installed properly... She needs to reinstall the font. It can be done through Control Panel -> Fonts if you have the font available. "Tony" wrote: > I have a simple formula that conve...

Different display names
Hi Is there any way to have an account display differently in the FROM field compared to the GAL (Exchange 2003). We would like the user to appear in the GAL as "Bob User" but when an external recipient reads an email it should be displayed as "Bob of Company <bob.user@company.com>". Cheers Stuart ...

Modified Reports Fonts
We are running Great Plains 7.5 on Terminal Server 2000 and on client PCs running Windows XP Pro. From a Terminal Server install, user A has been printing a modified report (cash requirments) for a couple years with a readable font. Recently we installed GP on her local machine. Now when she prints, the font is somewhat readable but noticably different then the terminal server GP. She is using the same printer and print drivers from both locations. User B prints the same modified report from terminal server and from a local install and prints to the same printer as user A, but has ...

sql server displays
I would like to know what I can use in sql server report 2008 to display several sentences or paragraphs prior to where I have a table generated. Each table in each report will display the data. To display the paragraph(s) and/or sentence(s) before the table containing data what toolbox item would I use? Should I use a matrix, rectangle, textbox, and or another table? Your question is not really clear, but I think you are trying to do would be done using a list box. Add the list box to the report, put the text boxes you want to display here, then add the table control to the ...

Recent documents don't display
Recent documents work in Word but not in Excel. Not grayed out, but simply does not show any. -- Dana Go to Office Button- Go to Excel Options-Advanced, then go down to “Display” In the first line “Show this number of Recent Documents” check the number & modify as you like. -- MFS22 "danappofc" wrote: > Recent documents work in Word but not in Excel. Not grayed out, but simply > does not show any. > -- > Dana Documents that you opened by double-clicking their icon will not show in the list. Only those that you opened from within Ex...

inverting text box or fonts for artwork
I cannot figure out how to invert text that is inside a text box. If there is not any way to do this is there a way to invert text outside a text box? Thank you for your help Kathy The entire text box gets inverted. If you want just a line or a word to invert, you need to make a separate text box. Just make the box active, select the icon that looks like a line with an arrow head in a circle and click on it. BTW, this is with Publisher 2000. -- Don Vancouver, USA, a great city in one of the 45+ countries in America! "Kathy Keating" <revskc@mcdeb.com> wrote in message n...

Problem displaying string data in Edit box
Hi, I am trying to display a CString in an Editbox. In the dialog, I have set the edit box to multiline, read-only, auto vertical scroll and want return. I set the Edit box with the CString variable when a serial handler occurs. The serial handler code is obtained from http://www.codeproject.com/KB/system/serial.aspx and have integrated into my main dialog. I have created a edit box variable in my dialog and create a member variable within the main dialog window. When the serial handler is called, I store the serial message into the CString variable and use SetwindowText() to display the st...

Shrinking font in Report Text Box
I have strings of varying length that I need to display in the same text box, so I would like to be able to shrink the text if it would otherwise be truncated. I've read other, similar posts but still have a question. It seems that Lebans AutoSizeFont is the right module for me to download (http://www.lebans.com/autosizefont.htm), but having done that, I'm not sure how to "apply" it to the text box in question. I've got no experience using modules. Could someone walk me through it? Thanks, Keith Keith wrote: >I have strings of varying length that I need to...

Display web chart in excel
I am trying to create a financial spread sheet and link a chart from ADVFN so it shows up live in my spreadsheet. Havent got a clue how to make this work, any ideas would be appreciated. Rgds Mike Hi, Mike, I may not be understanding what you're after... (and I don't know what ADVFN is) but, have you tried inserting a hyperlink from the menu? Select which cell you want the link to show, then Insert->Hyperlink... and complete the information (link address, name, screen tip, etc) Or are you looking for something more?? jeff >-----Original Message----- >I am trying to cre...

I am trying to get access to display leading zeros and auto numbe
we use a sequential number system that begins new each month but we need it to hold 4 places 0001, 0002. etc. I would like to know if Access will do this. "Donna" <Donna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:484176CC-EFDE-48BB-BF18-C5BEFD695710@microsoft.com... > we use a sequential number system that begins new each month but we need > it > to hold 4 places 0001, 0002. etc. I would like to know if Access will do > this. Yes, but ... You can't use the built-in autonumber field to do what you want. Therefore you'll need so...

554 error client host rejected wrong mail relay using Exchange 2003 /w SP2
I seem to be getting this error on a few domains that I'm sending mail to. We are using Windows 2003 /w Exchange 2003 SP2. Any idea's? Is this caused by a external DNS issue on the A or PTR record? Or... In external DNS we have our email server setup as mail2.abc.com but within Exchange we have our email server setup as mail1.abc.com would this be causing the issue? The following recipient(s) could not be reached: john@abc.com on 21/04/2006 9:54 AM There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system ad...

On error displayes default error code instead of the specifyed one
Hi, I have added error handling code to my combo box. Private Sub searchName_AfterUpdate() ' Find the record that matches the control. Dim rs As Object On Error GoTo ERR_Handler Set rs = Me.Recordset.Clone rs.FindFirst "[sdutentId] = " & Str(Nz(Me![searchName], 0)) On Error GoTo 0 Exit Sub ERR_Handler: MsgBox "Please empty search box before continuing!" End Sub But it doesn't display the message in msgbox, it displayed default ms access error code. which is "The text you have entered isn't an item in the ...

Damaged Fonts with Office 2004?
When I run FontDoctor or Extensis Suitcase's font diagnostic/repair program, six fonts that come with MS Office 2004 are reported to be damaged. The message indicates that the resource fork for the following fonts is damaged: MS Gothic.ttf MS Mincho.ttf MS PGothic.ttf MS PMincho.ttf PMingLiU.ttf SimSun.ttf These fonts come this way on the Office 2004 CD. Are these fonts actually damaged, or is this just some quirk of FontDoctor and Suitcases' diagnostic treatment of Windows Truetype fonts? ...

displaying data linked to shape
I would like to click on a shape and have the list of linked data in the database be displayed. (I have a lab diagram, and I want to display the contents of a drawer when the shape is clicked..... and vice versa, when I'm in the database and click on an item, I'd like to have the location of the item displayed on a lab map. Can anyone point me to a tutorial or better yet, a functional example, that does this. I've linked the shape and database, but don't seem grasp how to actually put that link into practice. Thanks in advance jillymc ...

font problem
I've got a problem with speech marks not appearing in a document with a = certain font. The font I'm using is Abbey Old Style SF. If I type: "some text", = (using shift+2 on my keyboard) the speech marks appear as small squares = instead. =20 However I can go to Windows Character Map, choose Abbey Old Style font, = select the quotation mark, copy it and paste it into the document and = they appear! I've just tried this, and I have the same problem in Word. Please could someone enlighten me. I have to use this font in this = document, and I'd rather not have to c...

How to change the default font size for outlook express?
I would like change default font size for outlook express? the default font size is 10, and I prefer 12 as default. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric Tools | Options | Compose. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:975D75C0-1CA0-4325-A9D6-EC7510AFA86C@microsoft.com... >I would like change default font size for outlook express? the default >font > size is 10, and I prefer 12 as default. > Does anyone hav...

What is wrong with my audio?
Hello.. Ever since I put a fresh install of Windows XP Professional on my computer, 32 bit btw, I have not been able to get sound to come out of my speakers.. Yes, I did install the drivers from my manufacturer's website, and even installed a program called Driver checker to install all the missing drivers I needed.. But still, no sound. Headphones don't even work so I know it's not the speakers fault, it's obviously some kind of driver messing it up or something.. Anyone have any ideas? I can supply screenshots of anything, if needed. "Rylie" <Rylie@di...