Won't open a specific pdf attachment

Outlook stopped  opening  a pdf file that I have been receiving on a daily basis for several months. About a week ago I started having propblems opening the pdf file now when I click on the e-mail with the attachment it says it can't open the attachment and then opens the e-mail but there is no attachment.  I do not have any problems opening e-mails with other attachments or other e-mails with pdf attachments even from the same vendor.  It is just one specific type of file with the same name which comes each day.  Any ideas
Thanks,
Peter
..
0