WIN98 Outlook 2000 Distributed Authentication Error

  Using WIN98 2nd Edition and Office2000 Outlook.
Dial-up connects to internet fine and operates fine,
Outlook comes up fine and logs into e-mail server, however
just before e-mail is supposed to start downloading I get
the following: "An error occurred loading the Distributed
Password Authentication Components."  After clicking OK,
get message box "Microsoft Server Extensions" and
message "Unable to read configuration information for
Microsoft Personal Web Server error code 1723."
  Uninstalled Office2000 and totally reinstalled, only to
get the same exact errors.  MSN techs say it's Outlook,
but seems its more with the reinstall failing to work.

Cannot Open 2000 Money Backup
My hard drive crashed and had to be replaced. I tried to open my Money Backup and it says I need the MBF and takes me to a site on the Internet. Can anyone help open this? In microsoft.public.money, Kate wrote: >My hard drive crashed and had to be replaced. I tried to open my Money >Backup and it says I need the MBF and takes me to a site on the Internet. >Can anyone help open this? Be sure that your Money and backup files are moved to a spot that you will have full privileges to, such as Documents/MyDocuments. If they are in a place like ProgramFiles, Vista will create...

Outlook Sales

outlook will not save my outgoing mail

WebDav authentication
Anyone knows what would could change WebDav authentication from requiring the domain/username to accepting the UPN? My assumption is that Webdav authentication is over HTTP and it's behavior is eqivalent to OWA authentication. -- Jay H. I will post my own solution...when it comes to Authentication........ you can allow UPN authentication by adding a "\" to the Exchange Virtual directory in Exchange System Manager HTTP Protocol default domain field....stop restart HTTP Virtual Server -- Jay H. "JayH" wrote: > Anyone knows what would could change WebDa...

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Error 550 Relaying denied

question on os authenticity
I purchased a laptop with Windows 2000 preinstalled from a dealer who claims to be a Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher. There was no COA attached to the body of the computer and he claims that he was not required to because he owns the license to it, not me. Is this correct? -- julesrh77 Good question but not for this community. You need to post your question in a Windows community. But, I think he's wrong and you should call Microsoft directly to ask them. You can find their phone number by going to www.microsoft.com. -- Charles Allen, MVP "julesrh77" wrote: > ...

cannot open hyper links in outlook

Document Viewer installer error

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

using the journal on outlook