Win XP & 2 email accounts

I am trying to use two email addresses in Outlook.  I set
up the first one and logged off computer, set up new user
and set up second email address.  It will not open.  Same
pop & smtp addresses, different ID, user name and
password.  Any issues with XP Pro, MS Outlook 2000 and
more than one email address on the same computer.  I
appreciate any help and suggestions.

formatting dates by year #2
I would like to know if there is a way to format dates so that they are formatted by year only. For example, if I click on Format -> Cells, there are a bunch of options, but none of them list to show the year only, just mm/dd/yy or mm/yy, etc. I am trying to create a chart so that only the year shows up. Also, I have tried doing Custom->and "yyyy" in type, but only 1 specific year shows up (i.e. 1905) for all the values. I would like to keep my values. Thanks much! ...

POS 2009 and domain accounts
How can I use POS 2009 with existing domain user accounts? I've seen some posts indicating you have to create local user accounts on servers and workstations. Surely POS 2009 can work with domain accounts instead of local accounts? ...

More Columns #2

Invalid Account on the Security Tab
I deleted an account from AD, and it was listed under the security tab of my server (in ESM), to have full mailbox rights to the information store. I tried removing the inherited permissions, and removing the acct. The I set the inherited permissions back, and the invalid acct. comes back. Does anyone know how I can remove this invalid acct. from the security tab? Thanks. Remove it from the top-level where it was granted permissions. When you set inherited permissions and the account comes back, that means that that account has been granted permissions at a higher level. If you'v...

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Attaching Contacts to new email

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Linking files 2 ways

invalid email address

outlook 97 and express email problems

Having problem with spoofing email