Why is reply button greyed out?

My mother has anew PC and I have talked her through setting up the server
info so she can receive her emails. The problem is she has been unable to
reply to them. The new mail and reply buttons are all greyed out.
Can anyone suggest anything please?

Maybe she doesn't have a mail account set up yet?

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"jojomonsta" <jojomonsta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My mother has anew PC and I have talked her through setting up the server
> info so she can receive her emails. The problem is she has been unable to
> reply to them. The new mail and reply buttons are all greyed out.
> Can anyone suggest anything please?

0
suemvp (4038)