why is outlook trying to open an executable file in locate link brower? #2

"Kyle Harmon" <kharmon3@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message news:...
> In my MS Outlook 2002, every time I click on an url with-in my e-mail
> outlook trys to open an executable file in the "Locate link brower". And
> this only happens when I do not have a browers open. Is there a fix for
> this?
>
> Thank You,
>
> Kyle Harmon

0
kharmon3 (2)

Navigate to your default browser's executible (iexplore.exe for Internet
Explorer) and double click on it.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head scratching, Kyle Harmon asked:

| "Kyle Harmon" <kharmon3@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message news:...
|| In my MS Outlook 2002, every time I click on an url with-in my e-mail
|| outlook trys to open an executable file in the "Locate link brower".
|| And this only happens when I do not have a browers open. Is there a
|| fix for this?
|| Thank You,
|| Kyle Harmon

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

MS Money 95 data files

Trying to find out which numbers occure most often
I�m giving exams to students and want to see if the students are missin the same questions in every class. I have a simple spreadsheet tha has me enter the question number into the column each time a questio is missed. The MODE function can tell me which number is occurrin most often. However, I need to see if there is any other numbers tha are occurring often as well. Is there a command that will allow me to look at the second mos entered number? For example, if I have 5,3,3,2,3,4,3,4,1,3,4, my mod would be 3 as that�s the number that repeats the most. However, happens 3 times and that...

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Reminders in Outlook

Planned Open Market Days