why is outlook closing when I try to maximise window?

Just started using Microsoft outlook 2000 for emails. Was using web based
programmes before. Outlook express wouldn't recognise internet connection, so
went to MS Outlook.
After a lot of adjustments, finally got it to send and recieve however when
it opens, it is in a minimized window. Every time I click the maximize button
or try to expand the borders by clicking and dragging, it closes and gives me
a message that outlook needs to close. Why is it doing that and how can I get
it to open  in a maximized window.
0
888handle (1)

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

VBA
Hi! I have a template where I have allowed users to insert rows. I use the following code: Range("a52").Select Selection.EntireRow.Insert Rows("53:53").Copy Rows("52:52").Select Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlFormulas, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks:= False, Transpose:=False Range("a2").Select However, when the user closes the file - there is a huge amt of data on the clip board and I do not want the user to get the message - is there a way for me to clear the information on the clip board? Also what does "Applica...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Trying to find out which numbers occure most often
I�m giving exams to students and want to see if the students are missin the same questions in every class. I have a simple spreadsheet tha has me enter the question number into the column each time a questio is missed. The MODE function can tell me which number is occurrin most often. However, I need to see if there is any other numbers tha are occurring often as well. Is there a command that will allow me to look at the second mos entered number? For example, if I have 5,3,3,2,3,4,3,4,1,3,4, my mod would be 3 as that�s the number that repeats the most. However, happens 3 times and that...

Crash on 'Send"

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook 2003

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

outlook 98 corperate forms

Moving Contacts to Outlook Address Book

office 2010 and windows 7
word 2010 is hanging (seems on autosave) a great deal, especially with larger (>3MB) files. it hangs the system and I have to do a hard reboot (power down). any idea as to why? system is windows 7 ultimate, office 2010. Right-click My Computer, Disconnect Network Drive. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "KPTools" <support@kptools.com> wrote in message news:0F5ACF22-111A-416A-BECC-8E83543259AE@microsoft.com... > word 2010 is hanging (seems on autosave) a great deal, especially with larger > (>3MB) files. it hangs the system and I have t...

Outlook OOF

OutLook and Notes co-existing.

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003

Pop Up Windows
Several sites pop up smaller windows with advertising. The opop up blocker does not stop these smaller ad windows. How do I stop them? -- Larry "Larry" <Larry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0B01C98-66BF-4FA5-8CED-0C434CCCFC62@microsoft.com... > Several sites pop up smaller windows with advertising. The opop up blocker > does not stop these smaller ad windows. How do I stop them? > -- > Larry You don't. They LOOK like a pop up to you, but the designer that wrote the page made them not conform to the rules that define the...

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts