Why is Bible Bob not showing up in Outlook Express?

Is there someway that BB is on filter, and yet I do not know about it?

Bob does show on my other Usenet clients, and to my recollection there are
no ways to filter the hate filled posters with Outlook. Although I am knew
to Outlook, and Gastrich seemed to have figured out a way to filter people
with this software.

Outlook Express experts please reply. Is there some filter I am not aware
of?
I am using Windows XP and using version 6 of Outlook Express.

Thanks,

John

--
Luke 9:26-If anyone is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be
ashamed of him when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and

Bible John wrote:
> Is there someway that BB is on filter, and yet I do not know about it?

Undoubtedly.  Your capacity to confuse yourself is abundant.

> Bob does show on my other Usenet clients, and to my recollection there are
> no ways to filter the hate filled posters with Outlook.

Your recollections would be mistaken.

> Although I am knew
> to Outlook, and Gastrich seemed to have figured out a way to filter people
> with this software.

It must have been that honorary Ph.D. that made him so savvy.

> Outlook Express experts please reply. Is there some filter I am not aware
> of?

If you spend about 15 seconds looking at your menu options, you'll find
ways that you can add and remove people from your "Blocked Senders
List," and/or establish "Message Rules" to otherwise control how certain
messages are handled.

> I am using Windows XP and using version 6 of Outlook Express.

Yes, in the same way that a gorilla "uses" luggage.
0
grinder (4)
5/16/2006 2:42:45 AM
On Mon, 15 May 2006 19:22:34 -0700, "Bible John"
<johnw_94020@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Is there someway that BB is on filter, and yet I do not know about it?
>
>Bob does show on my other Usenet clients, and to my recollection there are
>no ways to filter the hate filled posters with Outlook. Although I am knew
>to Outlook, and Gastrich seemed to have figured out a way to filter people
>with this software.
>
>Outlook Express experts please reply. Is there some filter I am not aware
>of?
>I am using Windows XP and using version 6 of Outlook Express.
>

>Thanks,
>

>John

John,

Go to tools, Message rules, news to see what filters are set.

Didn't you kill file me at one time.  When you install Express; does
it import data from other news agents?  I use Thunderbird which is
better than Express; so I am not up to speed on Express like others
may be.

If you find out that Microsoft is somehow getting me kill filed, let
me know.  I'll share the money with you.:)

BB
http://www.biblebob.net
0
biblebob (2)
5/16/2006 4:40:00 AM
On Tue, 16 May 2006 02:42:45 GMT, Grinder <grinder@no.spam.maam.com>
wrote:

>Bible John wrote:

<snip>
 I am using Windows XP and using version 6 of Outlook Express.

>Yes, in the same way that a gorilla "uses" luggage.

Oh!  My poor stomach and tear ducts.  Now, that was funny - and vivid.

BB
http://www.biblebob.net
0
biblebob (2)
5/16/2006 4:51:54 AM
<johnw_94020@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Is there someway that BB is on filter, and yet I do not know about it?
>
>Bob does show on my other Usenet clients, and to my recollection there are
>no ways to filter the hate filled posters with Outlook. Although I am knew
>to Outlook, and Gastrich seemed to have figured out a way to filter people
>with this software.
>
>Outlook Express experts please reply. Is there some filter I am not aware
>of?
>I am using Windows XP and using version 6 of Outlook Express.

Just be grateful you are spared his vile outbursts and diatribes of
hate.
0
spamblock (1)
5/16/2006 5:42:33 AM
Grinder wrote:
> Bible John wrote:
>> Is there someway that BB is on filter, and yet I do not know about
>> it?
>
> Undoubtedly.  Your capacity to confuse yourself is abundant.
>
>> Bob does show on my other Usenet clients, and to my recollection
>> there are no ways to filter the hate filled posters with Outlook.
>
> Your recollections would be mistaken.
>
>> Although I am knew
>> to Outlook, and Gastrich seemed to have figured out a way to filter
>> people with this software.
>
> It must have been that honorary Ph.D. that made him so savvy.
>
>> Outlook Express experts please reply. Is there some filter I am not
>> aware of?
>
> If you spend about 15 seconds looking at your menu options, you'll
> find ways that you can add and remove people from your "Blocked
> Senders List," and/or establish "Message Rules" to otherwise control
> how certain messages are handled.
>
>> I am using Windows XP and using version 6 of Outlook Express.
>
> Yes, in the same way that a gorilla "uses" luggage.

You snipped out the gem in his little questionaire.
" Although I am knew to Outlook, and Gastrich seemed to have figured out a
way to filter people with this software."

I new (sic) you would. Isn't BJ the one who supposedly has an education and
was a writer?

"Mike Painter" <mddotpainter@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Grinder wrote:
>> Bible John wrote:
>>> Is there someway that BB is on filter, and yet I do not know about
>>> it?
>>
>> Undoubtedly.  Your capacity to confuse yourself is abundant.
>>
>>> Bob does show on my other Usenet clients, and to my recollection
>>> there are no ways to filter the hate filled posters with Outlook.
>>
>> Your recollections would be mistaken.
>>
>>> Although I am knew
>>> to Outlook, and Gastrich seemed to have figured out a way to filter
>>> people with this software.
>>
>> It must have been that honorary Ph.D. that made him so savvy.
>>
>>> Outlook Express experts please reply. Is there some filter I am not
>>> aware of?
>>
>> If you spend about 15 seconds looking at your menu options, you'll
>> find ways that you can add and remove people from your "Blocked
>> Senders List," and/or establish "Message Rules" to otherwise control
>> how certain messages are handled.
>>
>>> I am using Windows XP and using version 6 of Outlook Express.
>>
>> Yes, in the same way that a gorilla "uses" luggage.
>
> You snipped out the gem in his little questionaire.
> " Although I am knew to Outlook, and Gastrich seemed to have figured out a
> way to filter people with this software."
>
> I new (sic) you would. Isn't BJ the one who supposedly has an education
> and was a writer?

No, that's john weatherly, the failed porno writer and welfare king,  who
admits to being incapable of holding down a job, claims to have dyslexia "in
both eyes" and who also wishes it wasn't against the law to kill people he
doesn't like.
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo

witchypoo (1)

Showing specific data
In A2003 I was able to put a command button on a form that when clicked would display another form which would contain specific data; i.e. a form of employees would then disaplay their absences. I built the button through the wizard and selected the "open form and find specific data to display". This works fin e in A2003, but when I build it ion A2007, the resulting form displays all my data, but says it's filtered. Can I see just what I want to see? Thanks Nigel, Since you are opening a new form from another open form, and the "calling" form has a key value...

Backing Up Outlook Express Emails
Does anyone know how to back up email's in Outlook Express? Backup your dbx-files For more assistance ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Cindy" <anonymous@discussion...

Change <value> in outlook
We Have Exchange 2003 sp2 and outlook 2003 sp2. I have renamed 2 AD accounts. Changed all display names, accounts name etc with the 2 accounts. When users open outlook and send to renamed account they see account name <oldaccountname> in the autocomplete list. I have cleared nk2 files in profile , but it still shows newaccount <oldaccountname> in drop down box. Is there a way to edit the <oldaccountnam> value of the renamed account? I tried the same thing with a freshly loaded PC. with the same result. Thanks You can delete the nickname files. -- Ed Crowley MVP - E...

outlook not senfing mail
i can receive mail, but not send. this is new. all was fine for last 7 months. not sure what to do. thank you any error messages? a bernstein ����: > i can receive mail, but not send. this is new. all was > fine for last 7 months. not sure what to do. > > thank you ...

Microsoft Outlook 2002 #3
How can I allow Level 1 files into Outlook 2002, I keep getting the following message "Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe attachments" Thanks, Stephen Some options here http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm "spike" <stephen@just4u.ie> wrote in message news:090201c35c10$19100be0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How can I allow Level 1 files into Outlook 2002, I keep > getting the following message "Outlook blocked access to > the following potentially unsafe attachments" > > Thanks, > > Stephen ...

When launching Outlook I recieve the following error... please he
When launching Outlook 2003 I recieve the following error: The add-in "C:\PROGRAM~1\SPAMBL~1\Bin\461~1.0\SBOLExt.dll" could not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair on the Help menu. I ran the Detect and Repair and that didn't work. I ran the repair option from Add and Remove Program in Control Panel and that didn't work. I also un-installed and then re-installed Outlook 2003 and that didn't work. I'm running Windows 2000. Any ideals...? Did you have something possibly called SpamBlocker installed at some point?...

Can't edit print styles in Outlook 2007

Missing Menu Options (Outlook 2002)...
HELP! I've noticed a few things disappearing: 1) When I right-click an e-mail to add the person to the Junk Senders list, the options under "Junk E-mail" are no longer visible (just gives me a stubby blank box) 2) I don't have access to "Tools --> Rules Wizard" - that'c completely disappeared. Any ideas? ...

Outlook 2003 attachments.
When an email comes in with say a word attachment, i go to open the attachment the only option i get is 'save to disk' or cancel. It gives a message saying that this file might contain a virus etc. etc. This happens with all attachments. How can i change it so there is a open button also. The pc is windows 2000 sp 4 with Office 2003. Regards ...

Outlook 2000 doesn't respond after downloading MS update!!
Luckily, my Outlook Express seems to work, but my Outlook 2000 will open, but if I click on a message or do Anything, it FREEZES. HELP!! I rely on calendar functions, other things. HOW could MS allow an update that screws up their own programs? I did restore - to no avail. I lent CD to someone, so can't do "repair." (Trying to get a hold of friend) Please help! I'm in process of job hunt & really need Outlook to function... Thanks, Sherry Did you recently apply SP3 for Office/Outlook 2000 and is Outlook 2000 configured in Internet Mail Only mode? If yes, you...

Microsoft Project
Dear All I have one query regarding the Microsoft Project. I have created a project plan, i have set the base line as well. now i want to show the delay of each task.. how can i do that. Say one of my task started on March 19, 2010 and was supposed to finish on March 22, 2010. However, the task started on time but finished on March 30, 2010. so i want to show the delay of 8 days in the project plan... How can i do that... please help... -- Deepak_Malhotra ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Deepak_Malhotra's Profile: http:/...

VBA to show the browse dialog box
Hi, I have to create a macro to save e-mails in .msg format on a file server. The user has to be able to change the directory as required. How can I show the Browse Dialog Box, so the user can choose the directory in which to save the e-mail? I've made many searches but can't find anythnig. Thanks Pascal ...

Operating a small passenger service
I am hoping someone has managed to customise outlook in a way that allows you to use the programe to manage bookings on a small passenger service. I.e input a new booking, number of people, location etc. Then email the days bookings to the different drivers. Maybe it could also be set up to know how many seats are avialale to reduce the risk of double booking? Im using Outlook 2003. ...

Z Report shows zeros for an entire shift
How do I correct the problem described above? All receipts are printed correctly, and all transactions seem to be successful. However, the Z report that is run at the end of the shift prints all zeros? Any ideas??? I am having the same problem. All the transactions are successfull and I can see the sale amounts and etc at crstal reports but all the z, zz and x reports print "$0.00" amount. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? "Maakus" wrote: > How do I correct the problem described above? All receipts are printed > correctly, and all transactions seem t...

Show actual name of file path after you have renamed it
Hi everyone- I am writing a code in excel VBA for word. I am linking tables from various excel files to one word document. I need to specifiy which excel file table is placed into the word document. The code opens up several excel files of the users choosing, renames that path to something more general (Study Opt1FE1), and then this is where the difficulty comes in. I am running for loops and when a certain combination of numbers in the for loops matches what I renamed my path files to, the code will link that files tables to my word document. The code for linking the tables is as follows...

Outlook XP #32
When starting Outlook, I get the following error message: "Outlook.exe There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive\Device\Harddisk 1\DR3. Cancel Try Again. Continue." How do I keep this message from popping up? ...

Outlook error message #4
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error. What's the problem? ...

Outlook Data Files #4

Outlook 2003 E-mail Preview before receiving
I currently use an E-mail client called GoldMine that allows me to preview e-mail sent to me on the server before actually downloading/receiving it to my computer. I find this extremely beneficial in weeding out the junk/unsolicited and potentially virus-infected e-mail. Is it possible to do this with Microsoft Office Outlook 2003? When selecting send/receive , it appears the only option option is to actually download/receive the message to be able to view it. If you are aware as to how I may be able to preview first without downloading, please provide instructions on how to achi...

Show / hide design grid
For some reason thedesign grid in one of the queries that I have created disappears. I can still see the tables and queries upon which the query in question is based but the actual design grid has gone. The grid cannot be located by doing a grid search using the scroll bars (all the way to the bottom; across to the right one step; all the way to the top; across to the right one more step\; etc etc) I cannot find any setting that will restore the query design grid and cannot find any reference to it on Google either. I have Googled "Show hide query design grid", "Cannot see...

outlook not responding #8
when i go and open outlook i get a screen that says outlook is unavailable.and then it says don't send or send to microsoft. i keep recieving this message. what is happening What version of Outlook and have you tried Detect and Repair? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, jonna asked: | when i go and open outlook i get a screen that says | outlook is...

Outlook xp Offline folders vs O2k3 Cached Exchange mode
I recently upgraded a group of executives from Outlook XP to Outlook 2003. I used the "upgrade" option. I also installed O2K3 SP1. They all have laptops and use offline folders. Several have had various offline folder issues since the upgrade. Is there something I need to configure in order for them to continue to use their offline folders? or Does Cached Exchange mode replace Offline folders? Are there known issues with the upgrade and offline folders? I'm not sure what to look for. Thanks in advance for your time! techguyasap <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

Outlook 2007: is there a way to use it as a Diary
I'd like to keep a daily journal of important notes, etc. In other words , I would like to keep a Diary. Does Outlook 2007 have this capability? TIA Sure - Ctrl+8 to view the journal or you can create a Mail and Post folder type and post to it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH...