Why do sent items instantly appear in my inbox after send/receive?

I send a reply, or a new message, and the message, complete w/ my digital signature appear in my inbox as if I'd cc'd myself, but haven't. I'm worried the emails aren't getting to the intended recipient, and don't know how to redirect these into Sent items, rather than Inbox.

Reg Outlook mail receiving problem
hi, i am unable to get a mail from a particular person. the mail is reaching the inbox in my webmail account and when i download it from mail server to outlook , in outlook it is showing like receiving message status, but not seeiing in the inbox. even i do not have any rules and alerts to direct or forward the particular mail.The problem happening only when the person sends from his outlook to me. when the sends from his webmail option , i am able to receive the mail in inbox of my outlook. so whenever the person sending from the outlook i am not able to receive in my outlook but it...

can not receive mail from outlook
My outlook suddenly did not receive mail form exchange server. I receive mails from outside but the outlook can get it. I can send mail normally. I think the problem in my inbox which does not synchronize with the exchange server. Please what can i do ...

outlooks sends multiple copies of same email
I am running Windows Vista home Premium with Microsoft Office Professional 2007 - Outlook has started to send mulitple copies of emails when there is an attachment. They stay in the outbox as though they still have not gone anywhere - they do not appear in the sent box - however the recipient will get up to 30 times - it can be worse if the email is also going to multiple people - but there does not seem to be any pattern - you have to wait until it gets an error message and then delete it or move to another folder eg Draft. You do not know how many times it is sent until someon...

Missing subject matter in some mails in sent item folder
We use office'97 in my office and when i send a mail out, it gets to the destination. However, i discovered that the mail does not have a subject matter any more in the sent item folder. Please what could have gone wrong? Thanks. Hi, sounds like the field was removed from the view in the Sent Items folder. This can happen by simply dragging the field heading 'Subject' off the screen and out of view. Go to the Sent Items folder, click View-->Current View-- >Customize Current View and then the "Fields" button. From the list on the left, locate the Subject ...

Protecting deleted items?
A small office I babysit has recently had a problem with delting files then wanting them back. All 5 computers are XP Pro, with one acting as a server, sharing a few directories with everyone. Recently, several files have been deleted accidently, probably those on the 'server' by one of the connected users. The checkbox on recycle bin's properties is unchecked, making me think files should stay there till bin is emptied, but that's not happening. Storage on all recycle bins is set at default - 10%, I think, but users can delete files & they are immediatley gone fro...

How to send web pages in out look
I get tons of emails where the body of the message just appears to be a web page. How do I do this if I want to send one of my companies WebPages out as an email? TIA Josh See if the information on the following page helps: http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/html.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Josh" wrote: > I get tons of emails where the body of the message just appears to be a web > page. How do I do this if I want to send o...

How do you send an email ONLY to those attendees who accepted?
I am using MS Outlook 2007 and need to send information regarding a meeting ONLY to those attendees who accepted the meeting invitation. Is there a way to do this in Outlook? lisaamandda wrote: > I am using MS Outlook 2007 and need to send information regarding a > meeting > ONLY to those attendees who accepted the meeting invitation. Is there > a way > to do this in Outlook? There is a send message to attendees command - open the meeting request and look in the attendees section. (http://slipstick.me/jing/attendee.png) http://forums.slipstick.com ...

Outlook 2002
One of my remote location users is experiencing a problem with Outlook 2002. While he's our most pc illiterate user - he's also the boss:) He is reporting that he can not send emails in Outlook, I had him do a Test Account Settings and he received the following error: Sending mail: "Specified server found but no response from the server" Any suggestions, help or tips? Thanks! Same problem here with Outlook 2003 and my ISP is Yahoo been waiting since 6/28 for them to reply to my query. Good luck!. >-----Original Message----- >One of my remote location users is...

Ourlook sending error 0X80070057 invalid parameter
Got an Error message: "sending reported error 0X80070057. Could not complete the operation. One or more parameters are invalid." Background: A month ago I transferred my contact list from work computer (XP and Office 2003) to new home computer (Win 7 and Office 2007). I get email through gmail. Worked fine for a month. Today, I typed in a new email address into the address field of an email, and got this error when sending. Office is no longer able to do any send/receive operation and reports this error each time. Any ideas? -- Frank ...

Button Text not showing :Too many items in Oppurtunity Menubar
Hi, It is indeed necessary for me to display the Text for all the buttons. But, there exist a lot many and CRM is hiding the text. How can i tackle this? How can MenuITem be useful (if at all.)? Thanks. Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice WPF Report Engine, Part 2 http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/0ad2fa61-7f0c-485f-92c9-cf3a9ee210a7/wpf-report-engine-part-2.aspx You could try hiding toolbar buttons you don't need using JavaScript. This code will hide "Create Invoice" button on "Order" entity form. var mb = document.getEle...

Received e-mail looks weird
I am receiving mail from a specific sender that comes up with very wacky unreadable characters; however e-mail from everyone else comes up fine. The funny thing is if the sender e-mails to both my internet e-mail and my aol account, the Outlook mail is freaky and AOL is fine. This happens with 2002 and 2003 versions of Outlook... Any ideas? Ed Hi, I do not think that AOL and Outlook get along very well. Hope this helps !!! With Regards, Sudharson.AN "Ed" <emana@technologyondemand.com> wrote in message news:5b8901c40487$ef391c50$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I am receivi...

Turning on "Archive all messages sent or received..."
Trying to turn on the "Archive all messages sent or received by mailboxes on this store" feature found in the properties of my mailbox store. I want to store a copy of all messages in a Public Folder. Reviewing the public folder I am getting multiple copies of most messages. Sometimes I get 2 copies, other times I get 3 or 4 copies. Back story - I had this working previously but it broke when I recently had to perform a full reinstall & restore. What have I tried - Created a new Public Folder and redirected archive - no change. Turned feature off, restarted...

Outlook 2003 duplicate/triplicate messages in Inbox/Sent Items
I am trying to set up Outlook 2003 as my default email handler in place of Outlook Express 6. I have imported my email address book OK, but when I import my Inbox an Sent Items, I get duplicate messages in Inbox and TRIPLICATE messages in Sent Items. How can I delete these duplicate and triplicate copies? There are several hundred. Was this after one import? If you still have all your items in OE you are better of clearing the items in Outlook and then use Export from within OE. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean?...

Pivot Table Item Translation
Hello All, I am having a little problem with my Pivot Table... My PT shows custom names in the ROWS section and there spends over the last 12 months as the Data However I overtyped some of the Customer names just to see what would happen and now I can not get the original names back. my data still shows the original names but the PT only shows the ones i overtyped (so i have a lot of customer name which follow the 'sdsd', 'ffee' 'fred bloggs' pattern) even when i refresh the names i entered still return. It would appear that excel is translating the actual name for ...

Match return #NA ...though item exists!
Hi There, I am trying to determine the position of my item in A1 (exact match) in a range called DBlist. =MATCH(A1,DBList,0) it returns #N/A but God knows why as my item definitely exists in the DBList. Any clues on why this could be? Thanks for your insight, Sige Because it doesn't exist? Check that neither the value in A1, or the supposedly existing value in DBList doesn't have leading or trailing spaces, or any non-breaking spaces. -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove nothere from email address if mailing direct) "Sige" <SIGE_GOEVAERTS@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote in messa...

cant send email
I cant send emails from my 2 accounts, the error is 0x800CCC0D. These error messages may occur if Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Outlook Express cannot establish a connection with your e-mail server. These error messages are frequently caused by one of the following: a.. You are not connected to the Internet or a network, or your mail server is temporarily unavailable. b.. Your account settings are incorrect. c.. Your user profile in Outlook is damaged. d.. An e-mail item on your POP3 server is damaged. e.. The configuration of your AV software is incorrect. f.. Outlook ...

Multiple Items Updating
In the same way that we can insert items in inventory using Import tool and IM, which tool or tools can be used to UPDATE item master's fields or other tables' fields? Thank s a lot -- Gilberto Villegas GP Business Solutions partner That depends... for the most part, you can use IM to update master records. When all else fails, you can use T-SQL. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Gilberto" wrote: > In the same way...

Error sending email containing "autotext"
Any time an email is sent where the body of the email contains "autotext", Outlook 2002 crashes. All other emails go through fine. The error actually appears to be more or less related to Word, as Word is currently set as the default editor for emails and the error in Outlook actually states, "Word has encounter problems..." Has anyone else had this problem or know of a fix? Thanks. ...

Allowing users to send email from another's mailbox
Hi We allow secretarys to read and sent email on behalf of their manager - using their managers email address. We have a new exchange 2003 server, we have given the secreterys Full Mailbox access of the Managers account (Through > Users > [manager's name] > Properties > Mailbox Rights > [Add Secretary] > Full Mailbox Access) They can read the email but when they reply to emails from the manager's account they recieve an email saying that they do not have permission to send it Where have I gone wrong Thanks Ben Ben: Basically there are 2 things you can do: 1)...

import items
Is there a way to import items that are put in packages in rms. example. i want to sell coke in lots of 1 at $1 6pks at $5 and caseof 12 at $10. i have that in an excel file is there a way i can get that into RMS. Second i have been trying to use QSCImports to import my suppliers but i get a runtime error '75' Path/File access error. this wouold be more of a SQL query than the import tool -- Maurice Gordon Maurice@americanretailsupply.com Sales/Support 1-800-426-5708 XT 1307 "Andaiye" <Andaiye@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A...

Attachments sent inside message instead of attached to message
Hello! I have a user running Outlook 2002 and using Word 2002 as her email editor. She claims that up until a week ago, she was able to send attachments to people and they would show up in the attachment bar right below the subject bar. She claims that people are now getting WINMAIL.DAT files attached to her messages, and the attachments show up in the body of her messages, rather than attached to the messages. I showed her how to send in plain text format, which places the attachment in the attachment bar instead of within the body of the message. She claims that she could send in RTF prior...

Attachments have lost descriptive text, which now appears embedded in email text
Thanks in advance, if anyone has a suggestion. Attachments downloaded from a list serve used to display fine (subject of the attachment). Something changed. Now attachments are displayed as a list or array, of incomprehensible attachment titles. Within the text of the email there IS a list of the attachments. I now have to find the correct attachment within the body of the email, count and see what number the attachment is (like #3 of 4 attachments) and then count along the list of attachments outside the message box and open that attachment number. What a pain! I tried righ...

MRP Item Quantity Integration
Just upgraded to GP 10 and Manufacturing. We are looking at using the MRP functionality and with changes in our business we would be changing the item settings on the Item Quantity table every other week. min max levels and order size settings mostly. Q: Has anyone figured out a method to upload changes to items for table IV00201 Item Quantities? I would like to pull existing info into Excel fo rplanners to make any changes (I know how to do this part) and then "upload" the changes in a batch. Either Integration manager or SQL?? Q2: Along that line, we will also need to...

Send Receive Error
Hi all, One of our remote users connects to our Exchange 2000 mail server using Checkpoint SecuRemote VPN. He has been working OK for 4 months. He is running XP Home & Outlook 2003. Something has changed (or he has done something) and he now can't send emails from Outlook. Send/receive gives the message "Task Microsoft Exchange Server - Sending reported error (0x80070005). You don't have appropriate permission to perform this operation." When receiving he gets the same message (minus "Sending") on the first attempt but it works on the second try. Any help ap...

Unable to send/receive with Office 2003
Hello, I am running WinXP SP2 (firewall on) with all security updates and office updates and everytime I try to do a send/receive, the receive portion starts but freezes at 53.8 kb of the first message, no matter if the message is HTML or text. I can see the traffic go through the firewall. I have gone through the webmail portion of my ISP, deleted all of the message and than come back to outlook and I can do a send without an issue. If I reply to that test message from my webmail, the receive freezes. I did find the following error in the event viewer: Event Type: Error Event Source...