Why can't I send email messages with Trial Outlook 2007?

I have a new HP laptop that came with the 60 day trial of Office'07.  I
receive email but the send/reply/compose functions are grayed out.  I am
certain my settings are correct. Why can't I send email?

KK
0
KK (50)

What happens when you use the Test Account Settings?  What is the exact
error message you get?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, KK asked:

| I have a new HP laptop that came with the 60 day trial of Office'07.
| I receive email but the send/reply/compose functions are grayed out.
| I am certain my settings are correct. Why can't I send email?
|
| KK

0
Milly

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Recieve Mail Before Sending

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Money Deluxe 2006 Trial to Money Deluxe Web Download.
Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product with successful conclusion. However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not r...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Excel 2007

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"