Where do I find archived calendar infromation?

Outlook 2003/Calendar

Where is the archived calendar info and how do I view it?
0
Pegleg (19)

Should be in your Archive PST file (most likely named Archive.PST) , open it
using the File menu > Open > Outlook Data File

"Pegleg" <Pegleg@usnavyret.mil> wrote in message
> Outlook 2003/Calendar
>
> Where is the archived calendar info and how do I view it?

0
vince8328 (2733)

User removed Anonymous permission from Calendar...how to get it back
A user has deleted the Anonymous permissions from their calendar and I am unable to find a way to get it back. Does anyone know what can be done to add this back to their calendar. TIA In news:Xns9861A9314BAB8bobarcabca@207.46.248.16, Fuzzy Logic <bob@arc.ab.caREMOVETHIS> typed: > A user has deleted the Anonymous permissions from their calendar and > I am unable to find a way to get it back. Does anyone know what can > be done to add this back to their calendar. TIA In that user's Outlook, right-click on Calendar, properties, permissions tab. Add Anonymous, and do whate...

calendars
can i put a button on my toolbar so that i can access my calendar instantaneously? i have been having to minimize my screen to get to my calendar icon on the desktop' You can create a shortcut for this; outlook:calendar Replace calendar with the name of the folder you want to open. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data -Creating a Permanent New Mail Desktop Alert in Outlook 2003 ----- "marcy l. pitts" <marcy l. pitts@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:71F4D81E-9C92-41...

How do I find cells with linked content
When I open a spreadsheet, it says it contains links, but I don't think it should. Is there a way to determine which cell(s) contain the links. Thanks. Diana Well, it's not exactly an elegant solution, but try doing a Find for .xls. In the Find dialog box, type .xls in the Find what field, then click Find All. This will present you with a list of all the cells containing the Excel file extension. Hope that helps. -- ERR229 "Cowtoon" wrote: > When I open a spreadsheet, it says it contains links, but I don't think it > should. Is there a way to determine...

Find/Replace command in Windows Live Mail
Does anyone know if the Find/Replace command is available in Live Mail. I cannot find it. If not, does anyone know of a suitable solution for that "will be missed" command. No, it's not. If you need to use Find/Replace, select all the text and 'cut' it. Then paste into Notepad where you can do the Find/Replace. When done, paste the result back into your email message. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "LouiseL" wrote in message news:8C2EDC90-74F5-4D16-948F-461EACB0F3C3@microsoft.com... Does anyone know if the Find/Replace command is ava...

Parsing thru columns to find the last number
I have six columns of data and am unsure how to get to the final replacement of an item. See, col A is the itemcode, then b,c,d,e,f contain item codes that have replaced the col a item. Not all items have been replaced five times, some none, some only two, in this case col b would be blank and or col C would be blank. My goal is to find the last item in the columns that were replaced and put it in a column on it's own. So the outcome will be colA is replaced by Col G. The data looks like this. A B C D E F G z k o p i So this was replaced four times and the end res...

Can an archive folder be created w/unlimited storage in outlook?
This is for outlook 2000 e-mail on a business server Government servant wrote: > This is for outlook 2000 e-mail on a business server All .pst files (the old ANSI format used by OL2000) are limited in size to 2GB (1.87GiB) in size. "Business server" means absolutely nothing since it doesn't even specify WHAT server programs to which you might be referring. ...

calendar issues with column headings
I have users that display multipe calendars at once. We are using OL 2003 with Exchange server 2003. When they have 5 or more calendars open, the column heading gets truncated. This is not a problem except that the column header is being center justified instead of left justified. When this happens, the name of the calendar becomes unreadable due to the names being similar in the middle of the calendar name. I found a setting in the views to change this for email column headers, but not for calendars. In OL2007, the calendar column heading is left justified. Is there an easy way ...

how do i create a custom calendar in excel?
I wish to create a customised calendar in excel showing only school working days to assist in timelining activities on various checklists that have to be done in term time only. Any help? ...

Tasks & Calendar is same view?
Is it possible to view your tasks and calendar at the same time? I would like to view a 1-week period calendar view and my tasks at the same time... this way, I can drag and drop tasks to their appropriate slots on the calendar. Help. Thanks. Joe wrote: > Is it possible to view your tasks and calendar at the > same time? I would like to view a 1-week period calendar > view and my tasks at the same time... this way, I can > drag and drop tasks to their appropriate slots on the > calendar. Help. Thanks. In Outlook 2003 atleast you can open two windows at one time - in ...

Outlook 2002: can't add new contacts, or new calendar entries
Hi; I've been struggling to get Outlook 2002 to add new contacts. They are created, but the name won't appear. Also when I try to add an event to the calendar, nothing appears. I have had these problems since Outlook 2000, which was the main reason I upgraded to Office XP Pro. But it hasn't solved the problem. I also find I can't get the auto archive to work properly, it often stops. I can't manually drag/move older emails to the archive folders, only newer ones. I've run the SCANPST program a few times, no errors. I've been trying to reduce the siz...

include busy/free time from "other" (i.e. ics) calendars
Please see the following thread. Is this possible? Could it be added as a future enhancement request? https://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring&mid=d5f088c7-77a7-48c5-8a9b-a1955f90aacc&sloc=en-us ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and t...

calendar unexpected error
I am having a problem with the calendars in CRM 3.0 Whenever i try to open the calendars (service/workplace) it gives me: "Error, unexpected error!" I can however shedule appointments, which also are saved in my outlook calendar. Allthough on saving the appointment i get the message: "General failure in scheduling engine" The appointment is still saved in my outlook calendar though. Any suggestions? What version of ASP.Net are you using on the CRM Web Site? I had the same problem and another issue with the reports that went away when I changed the ASP.Net version fr...

Public Calendar Attachments in OWA
In OWA my clients can add attachments to their personal calendar, but they cannot add attachments to the public calendar. This is only in OWA. Any suggestions on what I might need to change? ...

Sharing Calendar with personal dist list
I have been asked to find a way for people to share their calendars with personal distributions lists. Is this possible? Thanks! Wes If you in an Exchange environment and are talking about Exchange distribution lists; yes, you can. Just like you normally set permissions. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "stahlerw" <stahlerw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:258B3114-9ADE-4B8E-8184-7BE8FC09EDA8@microso...

Booked resources in calendar not showing booked
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C5966F.A3C77020 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am having issues with the calendar in Outlook/Office 2003 I will book a room as a resource and it is accepted. If I look back at = the resource it is not showing booked for that period time causing = double bookings. Anyone have any ideas? --=20 JONATHAN HESKETH ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C5966F.A3C77020 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-print...

can't receive calendar invites properly
A company that I do some work for occasionally sends me calendar items. When I receive them at home on outlook 2000, they do not come in as calendar items. They appear more like a text message. Is there some kind of setting I need to change in order to accept their calendar items and have them go onto my calendar at home? They are using outlook 2000 and they run exchange 2003. I'm on outlook 2000 at home. No exchange server. jgross@quonix.net <jgross@quonix.net> wrote: > A company that I do some work for occasionally sends me calendar > items. When I receive them at ho...

Find repeat and than merge and centre
Hi! How to find repeated data and then merge and centre. My data is from A to M.Range from A1 to M4500 Any Function Or Macro. Thanks Hardeep Hi, I think we need more detail - what do you want to merge and center, multiple rows, multiple columns, multiple blocks of cells? You will loose the data in all but one of the merged cells, Excel does not merge the data. What determines if a range has repeat data - does the data in two cells above each other need to be the same, does all the data on two adjacent rows need to be the same, do the rows with duplicate data need to be adjacent? -...

Lotus Notes Calendar Synchronization with Outlook Calendar
Hello All! Does anyone have any recommendations for software that will allow a user that has both a Lotus Notes Calendar and Outlook Calendar to synchronize? I am researching a solution that may allow a consultant to have their calendar information available for other Exchange users without configuring the Exchange Server to talk directly to a Notes server. Thanks in advance, Dave I have not herd of any software that does this. "Dave" <someone@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:zroGc.164$fVC.28@news04.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com... > Hello All! > > Does any...

Find cell numbers in a table so I can multiply
Hello, I have a word document and in the documents header there is a table. This table a has diferent number of cells in each row like: Row one: 2 cells Row two: 4 cells Row three: 2 cells Row four: 10 cells Row five: 2 cells What I wanted to do is multipy 3 cells together thats in row four and show the total in the same row. I have a number in the 3rd cell that needs * by the number in the fith cell that needs * by the number in the seventh cell and totaled in the 9th cell. I know I have to select the ninth cell and select table/formula then what? -- Thanks, Chad I ...

Outlook 2002 Advanced Find
When I use Advanced Find in Outlook 2002 to locate mail I've archived in a personal folder, I would like to be able to see the folder hierarchy where the mail item was found. Currently, I can only see the lowest level folder, using the "In Folder" column. Is there a way to get this information? ...

Formula to find the last number of a column (lower cell)
I have a column with numbers. I want a formula that it will be finding the lower cell that has data. For example in column A i have numbers in cells A1, A2 and A3. In cell A10 i want a fotmula. With this formula will see in cell A10 the number that i have in cell A3. If i put a number in cell A4 i want that number to be shown in cell A10. Try the below in cell A10 =LOOKUP(10^10,A1:A9) -- Jacob (MVP - Excel) "yiannis5231" wrote: > I have a column with numbers. I want a formula that it will be finding the > lower cell that has data. For example in colu...

Can't Find, Re-subscribe or subscribe to any Excel NG's
I'm running Vista Home Premium SP2, 2 GB RAM, Firefox, Spyware Doctor (with real-time Intelliscan), MBAM, SAS and Cleaner, Office 2007. I might be posting on the wrong NG but that's because I cannot seem to subscribe anymore to any Excel NG's such as: Microsoft. public.excel.anythingatall, so I can't set up a new post. Each of these NG's related to Excel is declaring that there are "no posts available anymore". I used to be subscribed to Microsoft. public.excel.setup, Microsoft. public.excel.programming, Microsoft. public.excel.general, and a few...

public folder calendar returns all when using find
We have SBS2003 with exchange setup and functioning fine. All clients using Outlook 2003. We have setup a public calendar for inspections appointments which has been working fine. However one user now finds that when she uses the find feature on this calendar in outlook she is always returned all entries and not restricted to the scope of the find argument. The find feature works on all other public and personnel folders that she has. No other user has a problem. We have also tested on other pcs with her account and happens regardless of which machine is used. Have tried changing the permissi...

Activate Mailbox Calendars without logging on as user?
Hi Exchange experts, I have created a test site with an OU of 20 users with Exchange 2003 mailboxes. I would like to use PFDAVAdmin to grant everyone read only permissions to the calendars and grant publishing editor (or equivalent) permissions on the calendars so I can populate the users with test appointments. I understood that PFDAVAdmin synchronizes free/busy info at the same time as it assigns permissions. However, I am having two problems that I would appreciate you advice on : a) I cannot seem to access the mailbox calendar properties in PFDAVAdmin until I try to access them ...