Where do I configure OWA logoff Page?

Hello,

Please can someone tell me how to change the logoff of
OWA to something other than a page not found message?

I cannot seem to find the solution to this problem, but
every time I logoff OWA, I get a page that makes me feel
like I did something wrong.

Can someone please help?

Thanks
0
anonymous (74722)

State your version of Exchange and ask in an Exchange newsgroup as OWA is
part of Exchange, not Outlook.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-What do the Outlook Icons Mean?

-----
"Catherine" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> Please can someone tell me how to change the logoff of
> OWA to something other than a page not found message?
>
> I cannot seem to find the solution to this problem, but
> every time I logoff OWA, I get a page that makes me feel
> like I did something wrong.
>
> Can someone please help?
>
> Thanks

0
Roady

Active Synch, OWA, RPC over HTTPS, quit working
ingle EX-2003 SP2, running on 2003, SP2, current on all updates, have Veritas 10.d installed as well as the Veritas CPS agent. I have an ISA 2004 Appliance with forms based auth, RPC rules, etc. All works great 10+ smartphones synching, and 7+ Outlook clients connecting via RPC. Works great. Until it doesnt. Twice now its stopped working. ISA side is fine, I can see the Authentication form, it seems that all other IIS services fail, without any log errors, they just hang. I can not recycle via an IISRESET, or a simple stop/start of the default web. Don't know what to bounce. It...

OWA slowdown
Running Exchange 2000 with OWA on the same Win2000 AD box. 1 GB Ram. Everything was running fine for the last 2 weeks and now this morning, OWA access is intermittently extremely slow. At some points, we'll receive a "Server Too Busy" message when opening an email via OWA (this happens both inside the firewall and outside). We are a very small shop and there are only 2 people using OWA at this time. Inetinfo cpu is varying between 2 and 25%...same with the store.exe. Inetinfo memory used is currently 98,464 with a virtual memory usage of 137,756. Store using 184,494 with VM o...

Problem opening and configuring Outlook 2007
I have Windows 7 with Live mail. I recently installed Office 2007. When I attempt to open Outlook, I get "The connection to MS Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action." I click OK. Then a MS Exchange window pops up. I click OK on that. Then I get another error message. "Cannot open your default email folders. The file .... outlook.ost is not an offline folder file. I ran diagnostics all said I'm OK. BUT still my Outlook is DOA!! HELP! -- CR Do you actually have an exchange connection? "CR&quo...

Exchange 2003 Users recieve HTTP error 403
Dear All, I would like to try and find some help on the issue we are having. When users connect to our OWA site, which is published through ISA sucessfully and we are using a Front-End - Back-End server setup they get a HTTP error 403 - Fobidden Access is diend. Once the user refreshes the page they log into OWA without any issues, this affects different users at different times, we have the IISADMPWD configured as well and i am not sure if this is effecting it. I have looked around at other posts put most of them are looking at SBS 2003, we are only using Exchnage 2003 SP2, on windows 2003...

OWA and Exchange 5.5
Hello, can anyone help with an Outlook Web Access problem in Exchange 5.5 sp4 When a user attempts to login, they get the error message error 'ASP0115' Unexpected error /<vroot>/<page> A trappable error occurred in an external object. The script cannot continue running. The web access component sits on an NT4 server sp6a with iis4 and web access has been patched with MS Exchange 5.5 Service Pack 4. I've gone through the Troubleshooting Guide for Outlook Web Access on the MS site but had no joy. Any ideas? Hi, I would take a look at this and see if it app...

Internal/External SMTPVS configuration
I have a simple setup...dual NIC (internal/external) Exchange 2003 SP2, Windows 2003 Server. It is a small organizaition of around 40 users so I used the "Internet Mail Wizard" to set everything up...I'm still fairly new to Exchange administration but as far as I can tell this setup should suit my needs just fine. My question is whether or not there are any "best practices" or other suggestions for configuring each of the the SMTPVS's? Should the internal VS be setup with different Access controls, etc? Would do you need more than one SMTP virtual server? If yo...

OWA Address #2
Hello, I know the default owa site is: http://mycomany.com/exchange However, I'd like to create a new link that will replace that link to a new owa site like: http://mymail.mycompany.com. This way it will point them to the owa site. Anyone know how to do this? Hello jessem, > I know the default owa site is: http://mycomany.com/exchange > > However, I'd like to create a new link that will replace that link to > a new owa site like: http://mymail.mycompany.com. > > This way it will point them to the owa site. > > Anyone know how to do this? See: How to m...

Notes, Tasks,... via OWA.
Where in microsoft exchange server 2003 can I set up some options to Notes, tasks,... on users accounts and/or on public folders. F.e. I want to give option to change color of note or contents when someone is using OWA. 2nd question: Can I log on public folders (see public folders) via Microsoft Outlook 2003 from outside the network? Filip You would need RPC over HTTP for PF from Outlook outside your network unless you felt like opening your firewall. Definitely not a good idea. Nue "Filip - beginner" <fwitkowski@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1137088693.834951.173710@...

How to re-install OWA 2003
I have Win 2000 Server running Exchange 2003. I lost IIS and had to re-install. Got my website backup but OWA does not work now. Exchange works fine but I have no OWA. How do I just reinstall OWA???? On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 07:03:02 -0800, HLobell wrote: > I have Win 2000 Server running Exchange 2003. I lost IIS and had to > re-install. Got my website backup but OWA does not work now. Exchange works > fine but I have no OWA. How do I just reinstall OWA???? Below MS KB should be able to help, although I personally haven't reset the OWA 2003 virtual directories on an Windows Serv...

Can OWA 2003 Contacts view be changed?
Hello! Can the Contacts view in OWA 2003 be changed from the address cards view to the phone list view as it can in Outlook 2003? It is a major pain to scroll through a dozen pages to see contacts. If we cannot change the view, is there a way to make it show more than 25 entries per page? Also, can OWA arrange contacts by category? Thanks for the help! Gregg Hill You can do both. 1. To change the view, take a look at the drop-down right next to Contacts. It will currently show (Address Cards). Click the little down arrow and choose the other view that you want. 2. To change ...

Moving pages #3
How do I move pages from one document to another? Do I have to insert blank pages into the document and then copy each text box from each page onto the blank pages? Excel allows you tomove tabs to a new or different file. Can I do this in Publisher? KarinT <KarinT@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > How do I move pages from one document to another? > Do I have to insert blank pages into the document and then copy each > text box from each page onto the blank pages? Yes, but you can Ctrl+A Ctrl+X (Switch window) Ctrl+V > Excel allows you tomove ...

Pivot Chart: Can Page Fields Interact?
Dear Forum, I have a pivot chart with two page fields across the top, County an City. I would like it so that when I select a County, only the Cities in tha County will appear in the City page field to be selected. Can this be done in a pivot chart? Is there a VB solution. Thanks, Bill Cockeril -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com this is possible only when you create pivot chart from a cube file or a cube in a database good luc kana ...

OWA password error
Have Win2003sp1 and Exch2003sp1, front and back end. I had some users with OWA password change errors and on applying SP1 to the front end box that appears to have fixed it somwewhat. If a user with an expired password logs in, they are immediately taken to the IIS6 change password page, but when the details are changed and OK'd they get an 'error:object required' message. No Event Viewer errors seen. Any ideas? Many thanks Rich. Have you done anything using URLscan or IIS lockdown tools? Rich Blunden wrote: > Have Win2003sp1 and Exch2003sp1, front and back end. > I h...

OWA/Outlook Meeting
we have a user who's meeting that was scheduled was viewable in the OWA/webmail calendar but not in the regular Outlook client. it seems to have disappeared in the Calendar view of the Outlook client. Has anyone experienced this or know of any resolutions? Paul, Which Exchange and outlook version you are using..?? Regards, Mukesh "Paul" wrote: > we have a user who's meeting that was scheduled was viewable in the > OWA/webmail calendar but not in the regular Outlook client. it seems to have > disappeared in the Calendar view of the Outlook client. Has ...

print page header on subform?
I have a form and a subform within it, the form has a page header and the subform has a page header. but only the page header of the main form prints. is there any way to make the subform's page header print too? Forms are not designed to PRINT. Reports are. I would recommend that you build a report and print it. You could even add a button to your form to cause the report to print. As you have discovered, reports have the appropriate controls and settings to handle how they print, forms do not. -- Hope that helps! RBear3 .. "f2rox" <f2rox@discussions.microsoft....

How do I set the same footer to every page in a workbook
How do I set the same footer to every page in a workbook Hold down the Ctrl key and left click on the sheet tab for each shee that you want the footer on. Then select File, Page Set up and ente your header. :cool -- ElsiePO ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ElsiePOA's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=390 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26521 ...

How do you get "Page 1" to appear behind cells in Excel?
How do you get page numbers to appear like "Page 1" in gray behind the cells (or text) in Excel? if i understand you correctly.... do you want to view it or print it? the gray background numbers show up by default in Page Break Preview (but they don't print). View>Page Break Preview. ianalexh "EdTechDirector" wrote: > How do you get page numbers to appear like "Page 1" in gray behind the cells > (or text) in Excel? View|Page Break Preview And View|Normal to turn it off. EdTechDirector wrote: > > How do you get page numbers t...

owa #67
Dear All, I would like first of all, to thank every one who helped me in my exchange questions regarding the disaster receover . Now, we are decide to use a nother setup for exchange server as the following :- 1- we have Firewall ( HW ) Cisco-PIX firewall, and it has this Real IP Address 213.255.2.62 2- we dicede to host our exchange server On-line and the MX record for our mail server will be the external IP-address of Firewall which is ( 213.255.2.62 ). 3- We will use NAT inside the Firewall, and it will deliver the E-mails to Internal IP of Exchange server . 4- We opend all t...

Attachments in OWA
I'm having an issue accessing some attachments in OWA running on Exchange 2003 SP2. The problem only happens (as far as I can tell right now) with Excel documents. Also, it only occurs if I'm using a 'dotted' address to OWA (ex. xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/exchange). I have one for internal and one for external use - both have displayed the problem. However, internally, users can also use 'servername/exchange' and this works with no problem. The problem occurs when you click an attached Excel file, and choose to open it, it prompts for a username and password again - just like...

Email OWA via website problems, please help!
Right ill try and explain this as simple as i can. This is the problem that i have with allowing email via the website. At our organisation we have 9 servers in total, These are and do the following: Data: Students profiles and software distribution Phylz: NAS Storage server for Staff and students work areas Catalogue: Primary DNS Server & Primary Domain Controller Email: Email, Secondary DNS Server, Secondary Domain Controller Imaging: Backup/Restore Server Print: Print Server Squid: Internet Proxy Server/Filtering Server Bigbrother: Video Server/Streaming Server Remote: RDC Server/Int...

Using OWA from another Exchange Server
Hi Guys! We have 2 Exchange Servers in the same organization, EXCH1 and EXCH2,OWA is enabled on EXCH1. Both servers have mailboxes. The question is how do I configure users on EXCH2 to logon to their mailboxes using the OWA running on EXCH1.Your response will be most appreciated. We run Exchange Server 2003 SP1 on Windows Server 2003 SP1 -- Buchi "Buchi" <Buchi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4BDE18EE-D9DB-49F7-AB76-B13DA1C11064@microsoft.com... > Hi Guys! > We have 2 Exchange Servers in the same organization, EXCH1 and EXCH2,OWA > is > en...

Hyperlink to a specific page in Excel
Hi there Is it possible to set up a hyperlink to a specific page in Excel? Currently, the hyperlink is to the first page of the Excel file but I want it to link to the second page of the file. Thank you in advance for your help. "forest8" <forest8@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion : 36AB0C77-7A43-4EE4-9CFD-A9DEE2FE0A45@microsoft.com... > Hi there > > Is it possible to set up a hyperlink to a specific page in Excel? > > Currently, the hyperlink is to the first page of the Excel file but I want ...

MS - CRM Grid - Page Size
Hi all How can I set/ change the number of rows shown ( on my server currently it is 50) in MS Grid ? Thanks in advanced Makarand You can change the number of rows returned via the Options menu. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On 11 Oct 2004 05:09:21 -0700, makarand_keer@yahoo.com (Makarand) wrote: Hi all How can I set/ change the number of rows shown ( on my server currently it is 50) in MS Grid ? Thanks in advanced Makarand ...

Access 1 OWA from multiple Admin Groups in Exchange 2003
We have 2 Exchange 2003 Admin groups in 1 Exchange Organization. OWA is configured in 1 Admin Group. We would like to allow users from the second Admin Group to be able to access their mailboxes using the OWA that is already setup. How do I configure that? ...

Delete CDO page heading and following matter when printing an email document; to print the document only
I have used a modified form of Ron de Bruin's macro for sending Excel generated email via CDO. I would like to be able to print the CDO generated document without printing the heading (To: From: Subject: etc.) or any tags that may follow. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks. Michael If Worksheets("DataBase").Range("R348").Value = 1 And Worksheets("Record").Range("C21").Value > 0 Then Dim iMsg As Object Dim iConf As Object Dim ws As Worksheet Dim Sourcewb As Workbook Dim Flds As ...