where can i find the meaning of all icons next to a received mail

0
Rolls (2)

"Rolls" <Rolls@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Please use this BIG WHITE SPACE to write your question.

Have a look here:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/icons_mail.htm

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level

export/import Exchange mail
Please let me know if this can be done: 1. I have two Exchange servers running in different domains A and B 2. Server A has 10 users and have email and AD entries for these users 3. Server A is a new box and only has AD entries and no email in email boxes Is there a way to export the mail messages, and other records from the old Exchange mail boxes of the server A and then import it into the corresponding mailboxes of a new Server B? ibsys If they're in the same forest, the both Exchange servers should be in the same organization, and you can use the Move Mailbox Wizard. If they'...

Outlook Freezes when opening e mails
Has anyone seen a problem when opening a new mail message that arrives and your Outlook completely freezes and the the only way to get back into it is to end task on it and re open. As the user you can not delete the message. As an administrator you can open the users mailbox and delete the message for them. We are using Exchange 2000 with Outlook 2000 clients. Thanks Try removing the profile thru control panel>mail>show profiles and then recreating the profile. >Has anyone seen a problem when opening a new mail message >that arrives and your Outlook completely freezes a...

junk mail filter doesn't work with rules?
Hello, I receive mail from many pop3 accounts and mailing lists. I use rules to organize the mail within my mailbox. One problem I am having is that the junk mail filter does not screen mail that is affected by the rules. So for instance, I get an email from some alternate account that I have. The mail comes in and gets picked up by the rule and moved to the appropriate folder. When this happens, the junk mail filter never checks the message. Only mail left in the Inbox is screened. Can someone help figure out how to make this work or does anyone have a workaround? I'd hate to ...

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

can i download lxce serv.exe

Setting up a new e-mail account

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

how many receivers i can add

Can't configure Outlook Express

what printers can run Vista
just purchased a dell which came with Vista on it. now my printer (HP 5550 deskjet) won't print. I need to find a new printer that i can hook up to the computer. This is an Access newsgroup. We help with questions related to Microsoft Access - the database application that is part of MS Office Professional. -- Rick B "monroe" <monroe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC746826-251A-4097-AF88-2805BCDE7DEC@microsoft.com... > just purchased a dell which came with Vista on it. now my printer (HP > 5550 > deskjet) won't print. I need to...

Duplicate E-Mail #4

Odd e-mail duplication problem