Where can I find a tutorial for using Outlook 2002?

I'm having trouble finding my way around this program. When I type it's
invisible until I choose a color for the font.
When I press enter it gives me a double space when I want single space.
Where can I find an overview of how to use this program.
Thanks for any help
0
mejco (2)

you'll find information at outlook-tips.net and slipstick.com but the
problem you are experiences is because you are using HTML messages and have
the font colors wrong. Look in tools, options, mail format, Fonts and also
in Stationery to see if the font color is set to white.

For single spacing, use Shift+Enter.  Note that you should only type enter
at the end of a paragraph, and double space is easier to read.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"mejco" <mejco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm having trouble finding my way around this program. When I type it's
> invisible until I choose a color for the font.
> When I press enter it gives me a double space when I want single space.
> Where can I find an overview of how to use this program.
> Thanks for any help

0
outlookmvp (5838)
11/22/2005 1:37:46 AM
Thanks Diane, those links were very helpful.  Everything is working fine now.
mejco (Maryellen)

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

> you'll find information at outlook-tips.net and slipstick.com but the
> problem you are experiences is because you are using HTML messages and have
> the font colors wrong. Look in tools, options, mail format, Fonts and also
> in Stationery to see if the font color is set to white.
>
> For single spacing, use Shift+Enter.  Note that you should only type enter
> at the end of a paragraph, and double space is easier to read.
>
> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

> "mejco" <mejco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I'm having trouble finding my way around this program. When I type it's
> > invisible until I choose a color for the font.
> > When I press enter it gives me a double space when I want single space.
> > Where can I find an overview of how to use this program.
> > Thanks for any help

0
mejco (2)

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Find and Replace Footnote Numbering
I often have documents where I need to put formatting before or after the footnote number for every footnote, often for hundreds of footnotes...anyone know how I can do this in one shot? I know I can specify ^f in find and replace, but only in the find portion...it gives an error if you put it in replace. ...

Outlook Sales

outlook will not save my outgoing mail

find action on log file

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003