Where are copies of e-mails that I've sent?

I just switched to Outlook 2000 (the old version, I realize), and can't find
a file or cache of "Messages You've Sent."  I assume there is one!
Please advise, friends.
Thanks,
Stuart
0
EVANTV (2)

The default location is the Sent Items folder. Make sure you are viewing the
folder list and you should find it easily. You can also drag and drop your
Sent Items folder to your Outlook Bar if it's something you access regularly.
Hope this helps.
--
K. Orland
Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form

"EVANTV" wrote:

> I just switched to Outlook 2000 (the old version, I realize), and can't find
> a file or cache of "Messages You've Sent."  I assume there is one!
> Please advise, friends.
> Thanks,
> Stuart
0
KOrland1 (1012)

SBS2003 Copying Contacts from GAL
I have approx. 15 computers on a network w/ one SBS2003 server and can copy contacts from the GAL into each users' Outlook 2003 contacts folder except for one user. I get an error that says "Some names could not be added to contacts. The action could not be completed." Please help me in solving this problem, because she needs a copy of everyone from the GAL to be in her contacts folder for syncing purposes with a Palm device. -- Lydell Anderson A+, Net+, MCP, MCSA (please remove "DONTSPAM." from my reply email address.) On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 11:07:10 -0700, Pr...

IMAP Folders
Is there a way I can have Outlook 2007 maintain a local copy of IMAP folders on my hard drive If I lose network connectivity I can't see my IMAP folders, when I am on a satellite, sunspots, severe electrical storms, gamma ray bursters etc often take the bird down. Like most people I have info in my mail folders to which I need to refer for "local purposes". Also the satellite is slow due to signal propogation delay, having a local copy means no waits. I use IMAP rather than POP because a) when I'm on the road I access my mail folders via the mail service providers w...

Macro to create a second excel workbook and copy a sheet?
Alrighty, what I have is an original workbook that runs a heap of different IFs and LOOKUPs and fills out a template. The filled out template has to then be emailed off to people, but without them having a copy of that original workbook that fills it out. I figure the easiest way would be for a macro to create a new workbook, with a complete copy of the values from that particular sheet with the completed template. Ideally, I'd love it if that created workbook was able to pull its name from a particular cell that contains the name of the client. I've mucked around with few macros ...

editing e-mail attachment
Hello , When we attach a document with e-mail and then open the attachment doc for editing. After editing then we click on save , it suppose to save the changing to attach doc but it doesnt save the changing to attach document. anyone else experienced it ? Aami It save the file in the temp system folder, so you can't save the changed file to CRM, the best way to save the attachement file is that, you download the attachement and delete it, then attach the file you have changed. "Aami" wrote: > Hello , > > When we attach a document with e-mail and then open ...

Reply mail too large font
all mail reply's have too large fonts. When mail is send it is send in normal size font when te mail is replied the text from the original message grows in size each time the mail is relied. It is not an outlook isue. First time we got this problem we couldn't find anything on the exchange server so my college reinstalled te exchange server and the problem was gone. But now its back. We are using exchange server 2003 and i could not find any configuration option for this issue. Can somebody help us dont want too reinstall the server again. ...

Windows Mail
All of a sudden I am having difficulty receiving/sending emails. I have webmail.carolina.rr.com which are then forwarded to my laptop via windows mail. I started receiving duplicate emails last week, same email up to 20 times. I verified with the server that the dups are not on their end. coincedentally, my internet connection is pathetically slow. Can this issue affect my internet speed? Anyone have any advice? I have already verified that I am set up correctly. Yesterday I ran CCcleaner, superspy ware, and malwarebytes and came up clean. Not sure what is happening. MI...

Auto forwading mails to users share same contacts
hi all i am very new to exchange 2003. actually i am developing email application wherein each users maintain there own address list(client's contacts) what i want is tht if a mail arrives from contact say 'abc@xyz.com' and this contact is in the address list of users A, B, C then this mail shud be distributed to all these users along with administrator. please tell me how do i go abt it. is it directly provided in exchange2003 or i need to do some coding for it. if u coding then were shud i look for the information. thanx in advance jignesh ...

advanced e-mail option for "Suggest names..."
My advanced e-mail option is turned ON for "Suggest names while completing To, From, Bcc fields", but it doesn't seem to work the way it did a couple of weeks ago. Nothing has changed that I am aware of. Right now, it only seems to work for addresses that I have typed in during my current session - doesn't seem to know about anything I typed in yesterday or last week. It used to suggest addresses that I had typed in a long time ago. Do you know why it doesn't seem to remember what I've typed into those fields before? I don't know why the names cache is getting c...

what are correct record and field delimiters in Pub. for mail merg
I can't seem to get the mail merge to break the data in an address file in the correct place. The data in an addess seems to come out as a stream, so that the labels have part of the names of the last record with part of the address on one label. The next label will finish the address and start the next name. Can anyone help? Thank you so much. -- S Jan ...

Multiple Taxes (i.e. 2 Diff States)
RMS V1.3flat I am trying to establish two different Item tax structures for two different tax authorities, let's say one for MN and one for ND state. Preface: I am giving this as a real HL example. Assigning taxes on a per customer basis will not work as a solution to this issue. Please do not take it literally that I need to assign per customer based on Billing or Shipping State. Example: MN Tax has: MN State, MN City and MN County ND Tax has: ND State and ND County I have created all tax authorities in Sales Tax, and then bundled appropriately in Item Tax (one item tax = MN St...

Want rule-based mail notification tray icon
Hello All, Having come from a Unix shop, I desparately miss the ability (as provided by xBiff) to see an indicator (other than the standard envelope icon) of who recently received email is from. Why does it seem SO DIFFICULT to find a way to designate to outlook that I want a specific icon displayed in the taskbar when I, say, receive email from my mom, etc? I have searched and only found references to share/free ware. I am weary of installing these. I have seen mention of wbiff but don't know if that will do the trick. I would greatly appreciate any and all advice. Tha...

should be possible to view entire MS Word embedded object in MS E.
When a multi-page MS Word document is embedded into an MS Excel file, only the first page of the MS Word document is visible. you can request enhancements by sending an email to: mswish@microsoft.com Phillip M. Feldman wrote: > > When a multi-page MS Word document is embedded into an MS Excel file, only > the first page of the MS Word document is visible. -- Dave Peterson ...

cannot send email in windows mail see error message below
The host 'POP@AOL.COM587' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject 'Tax surplus list', Account: 'IMAP@AOL.COM143', Server: 'POP@AOL.COM587', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11003, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D Please help I am a newbie I am using windows vista Those, of course, are not the correct server names. These instructions for OE will work for Windows Mail... http://www.postmaster.aol.com/imap/express.html -- Dave N. MS-M...

automatic mail
Is there a way to send a file of multiple records to multiple given email addresses. For example, if I have a file of 10 records; the 1st 10 records are to be sent to the email address on that record and the last 10 records to a separate address. This file will contain thousands of records for hundreds of people. Is this possible to automate. I have seen reference to this being done creating an HTML file that create an OLE (whatever that is) for OUTLOOK. ...

Help! Extract the subject of all mails in outlook to a text file
How can I extract the information, such as subject, sender, time of all the mails in my Inbox into a text file? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Switch to a table view that contains all the fields you need the information from, select all items, and press CTRL+C to copy. You should be able to paste the data in columns into a text file. Note that not all available fields will copy in this manner, but the ones you mentioned should work. -- Jocelyn Fior...

Append mail names based on whether 1 or two recipients and if marr
I have a table that can have two names on the various fields. What I want to achieve is like this: R Upson R & A Upson R Upson & A Other I have set up the first part but didnt know where to go on the 2nd part: Shortname: IIf([No_Of_Acct_Holders]=1,IIf([Customer1_FirstName]="",[Customer1_Surname],Left([Customer1_FirstName],1) & " " & [Customer1_Surname]),"XYZ") The table source is from a table so I could create a field that runs a macro to paste the data into the field if this is easier? There's not a simple, practical sol...

mail box
dear all, we are movign from exchnage 5.5 /Windows NT 4 to Exchange 2003 / Windows 2003 on mixed mode as we are having some set of client/server runnign on WINDOWS NT. What is the best methode to users login name, password, groups , mailbox , rules move to Exchange 2003, Windows 2003. thanks and reagrds, Ram ...

Problem on Send Mail outside
HI, I find some problem on my Exchange Server 5.5 I find That if I send out my Maill , All user on CC List Can recieve the Mail Is Any one know why Regards, Sean "I find That if I send out my Maill , All user on CC List Can recieve the Mail" Are you saying that the ones on the To line aren't getting it? Does this affect local users? I'd enable message tracking on the server if so. This is on the IS Site Config - MTA Site Config and IMC (if external) -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no righ...

Losing formatting input an ntext field in a e-mail template
I have created an email template with and I want to display the information of a Ntext field in the e-mail. I created the e-mail and insert the template, after inserting I lost the formatting of the Ntext field (missing enters/breaks). Does have anyone a solution? I have started running into this exact same issue. Haven't found a resolution yet. Please let me know if you find something. I'll do the same. "Ed" wrote: > I have created an email template with and I want to display the information > of a Ntext field in the e-mail. > > I created the e-mail...

Restricting users to send mails to only a specific domains
Hi All, We are having a peculiar requirement. Many outsourced employees are present in our organisation, and thus mail flow for them is restricted to local. However, there is one seciton of users, who would like to have access to specific domains (their own company). We are able to restrict the users for entire internet mail flow. Is there any way of achieving it. Regards, Phani Kumar TCS@TTSL Exchange-ADS Admin Off the top of my head, I am thinking you could create multiple SMTP Connectors. Then give limited access to the connector that send only to your outsourced employee'...

Word Mail Merge with Excel as data file
Word 2003 Excel 2003 Windows XP Why would a mail merge show only every other Excel row when merging with a Microsoft Word form? I am also cross-referening this to the Word forum. Thanks in advance! Sounds like perhaps you have TWO <<next record>> fields in your main document for each, and you should only have one. ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "HT" <asfafd@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:OER87r9hFHA.3260@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Word 2003 > Excel 2003 > Windows XP > > Why would a mail merge show only every othe...

Multiple Meetings being sent by Outlook CRM
We have been experiencing an issue where clients who modify reoccuring, existing Outlook appointments are having the message sent to all meeting participants multiple times. Sometimes close to 30 times. It appears that CRM breaks the message up by day and resends it for each time, instead of as a reoccurance. Has anyone else seen this behavior in the field and is there any know fix/workaround known to the group? Thank you in advance, Scott ...

Excel Autosaves Every Time Copy/Paste
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have a large file open where I need to &quot;find&quot; rows and copy and paste them into a new document. Every time I copy a line, Excel goes into Autosave mode and it takes many seconds to finish, then I can see my line is selected and was copied and I can move to the other sheet to paste. This is very annoying. How can I fix this? I like the autorecover feature and have not turned it off. Make certain that Office is fully updated as well as OS X. Repair Disk Permissions & restart after any up...

Sent folder sometimes dissapears.
I have a customer who references their sent folder from time to time. Recently the folder dissapears and only a reboot will bring it back. I have tried a scanpst.exe. I have backed up Outlook folders and uninstalled Office pro 2003 and re-installed Office 2003 and restored Outlook. Problem still persists. Problem does not happen on any of the other folders. Setup is WinXp and Outlook is pop configured. Thanks for any help. where is it disappearing from? The folder list (Ctrl+6), the mail list or the favorite folders list? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Ou...

How do I had a suffix to a cell i.e. -1,-2,-3?
How do I had a suffix to a cell i.e. -1,-2,-3? You need VBA code to do this. Sub AAA() Dim Rng As Range Dim N As Integer: N = 1 For Each Rng In Range("A1:A5") ' change range as needed Rng.Value = Rng.Text & "-" & Format(N, "0") N = N + 1 Next Rng End Sub -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "controller_woman" <controller_woman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:977C7D4E-4D13-4455-84C7-7139E08E472F@microsoft.com... > ...