when word is used as mail editor in outlook, the commandbars are not getting add

Hi,
I have written a Com Add-in which adds a new Commandbar to
the New Mail window. I am using the NewInspector event to
place a Commandbar with buttons on a new mail Inspector
window , I.e. Whenever New Mail message window is opened.
I have created a new commandbar and aded a new
commandbutton on that newly created commandbar.

Everything is working fine if i use HTML as mail editor.
If i use word as the default mail editor in outlook, then
the commandbar is not getting added and also the buttons.

Could someone please suggest me what i should do to add
the commandbars to the word mail editor when i open the
new mail window.

I.e when I create a New mail message using MS Word mail
editor option, what should i do to add my owm custom bar.

Thanks
0
anonymous (74722)

anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
> I have written a Com Add-in which adds a new Commandbar to

You don't have to post your question multiple times.
--
Brian Tillman
Smiths Aerospace

Tillman (1436)

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Using Relative path for XML data file?

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

POST or GET?

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

get a result of an sql into a field

cannot open hyper links in outlook