When I try to open an attachement (jpeg) I receive an error - app.

We just "upgraded" to a server (sbs 2003) from a peer to peer network.  So
far Ouklook is a disappointment.  Outlook Express was much easier to use.
Okay, so here is the problem, I received e-mail with a picture attachment, a
small jpeg 100kb, when I right click on the picture to view it I receive an
error message "application not found"  - Any help?
0
Dennis (299)

Dennis,

Open Windows Explorer. Select "Tools", "Folder Options" from the menus.
Click on the "File Types" tab. Scroll down the list of file types to find
"JPG".

Try clicking the "Restore" button to reset the file type to use the default
Windows application for JPEG images.

If that doesn't work, you (or your administrator) may have deleted a common
application, and you'll have to find an alternate application that can
handle the file type.

Mike

"Dennis" <Dennis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We just "upgraded" to a server (sbs 2003) from a peer to peer network.  So
> far Ouklook is a disappointment.  Outlook Express was much easier to use.
> Okay, so here is the problem, I received e-mail with a picture attachment,
> small jpeg 100kb, when I right click on the picture to view it I receive
> an
> error message "application not found"  - Any help?

Freeze Excel Spreadsheet till template open first then spreadsheet
Hi, When I export the data from Access 2002 to excel spreadsheet after select excel templates. I couldn't open the spreadsheet until i open the template and then closed the template. I open the spreadsheet where i get the data from Access 2002. It works. Here is the area that I have trouble with. 'Hide warnings on the spreadsheet ExcellApplication.DisplayAlerts = False 'Save the workbook ExcellApplication.ActiveWorkbook.Save 'Turn spreadsheet warnings back on ExcellApplication.DisplayAlerts = True 'Make it visible ExcellApplication.V...

Try on this corrective pack which comes from MS Corporation
--wwghhbfskbmt Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="fbyocjnfvju"; type="multipart/alternative" --fbyocjnfvju Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="jwkjbcazerti" --jwkjbcazerti Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to maintain the security of your computer from these vul...

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

open two different Access reports

Attachments in Outlook 98
Hi there, my Organisation are using Exchange 5.5 SP4 and the client is Outlook 98. A mail is sent from an external source into our Organisation to 10 people. The mail has an XLS attached. For some reason 9 of the recipients get the attachment but the last one has no attachment and no reference to it in the mail she receives. I've checked all the Outlook settings I can think of, but am puzzled as to why this happens - checking the imc data from our Exchange I see that the correct RFC headers are present and that the user has the same reference as all the others in the header. Anyone any ide...

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

opening .pst archives

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Error in Outlook Today

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

opening a .docx with word 2004

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

Effectively stoping open relay.
I have a client who started using exchange 2003 few days back. This client is having more than 12 subnets starting from 172.27.50.0, 172.16.0.0 to 172.27.0.0 and 10.172.172.0 & 10.172.173.0 subnets in different location in town which are conneted by DSL. This users are connecting to the Exchange server 172.16.5.25. Most of these users are POP3 users. I have 2 SMTP Virtual Server running. Default SMTP Virtual server 172.16.5.25 and the second for Externel. In the Mail connector I have added only the external as the local bridgehead server. In the relay properties of the internal I...

attachment previewers not installed?

how many receivers i can add